All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 08'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Ânother intense chapter. I didn't expect the rape roleplay scene, but I expect there's some reason behind it that will be explained later. The story is getting so complicated, but I still enjoy it a lot. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

without the graphic sex this would make one hell of a thriller novel.

ameaner you are a great writter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Steven is a whimp. He knows that alcohol is one of the roots of the problem yet he allows his mother to drink.vheck, he even allows his mother to make him drink. He is so easily manipulated by everyone. His mother, then his grandmother, and now Joe. Talk about weak.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome. Dark, and getting darker.

[Love the references to Star Wars, btw.]

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago
love it love it love it

just in case you couldn't tell I loved it. You have jsut the right amount of suspense and sex and it's been great so far. Can't wait to read what she has planned for joe, and whether or not Stevens plan for dominating her pan out.

WilliamTellsOvetureWilliamTellsOvetureover 12 years ago
Darkly... I-n-t-e-n-s-e!!!

Well, I pretty much agree with all of the comments added so far, so there's no point in using additional space to repeat what's already been noted... except this: Hey Ameaner, throw in the BORG QUEEN too while you're at it. One thing is clear throughout this story: RESISTANCE sure had been futile!!

Chapter 8: Slip-sliding away... (Paul Simon lyrics).

Five stars! And thanks for such a great read. But keep the thrills coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I am actually reading this for the story, and though the sex is a big part of it. What i really want to see is Joe get it! LOL Keep em coming!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Finally, he gets his mum's pussy.

I've been waiting a long time to read about him fucking his mum, and I hope that she wants him a lot more now that it has happened.

Great writing, with a mix of a dark side of their life, mystery, and erotic sex. Spooky and sexy is a good fantasy to read.

Thanks for the good read.

mart43ukmart43ukover 12 years ago
superb

waiting for chapter 9!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Very Different

Your story is more intelligent than most. Not to sure how I feel about the schizophrenia thing. I'm personally into incest romance. This seems to be feeding into those type of people who think incest will make you schizo, the truth is I really don't think it's all that bad as they say it is. Take the bible for instance, Jesus never touched on the subject and the only real mention of incest in the bible is where Lot's daughters get him drunk and they then get him to get them pregnant. As far as incest is concerned I think that as long as both are consenting adults, who cares.

NevadidNevadidover 12 years ago

This is the first story I've read on here purely for the story. All I can say is WOW!. I find myself waiting hungrily for the next chapter each day. I don't even care very much about the sex anymore although don't stop on my account. If this was a printed novel it would be one of my favourite works.

I've a feeling that this is about more than schizoid behaviour though.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
THE FORCE WITH YOU

May the force be with you Steven a superbly graphic rape scene can't wait for what kathleen has got to say to Joe to get her revenge in the next episode and looking forward to the meet with Audrey is Steven going to fuck her. Great writing another 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome series

Really enjoyed it.

jott50jott50almost 9 years ago
simply excellent

As good as this series has been i have a feeling that it will get better. This last chapter has been off the hook.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Although the mother did not want her son to have vaginal sex with her, She appears to have needed her son to "rape" her,to wot: force her to have vaginal sex. Fantastic series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous