All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 13'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better and Better

I cannot even begin to guess at what turn the plot is going to take....everything so far has been a surprise. I have a suspicion Mom's sister is going to show up at some point. I thought that it would turn out to be the pastor but apparently not. What a wonderful story! Erotic, sci-fi thriller, crime story, psychopsychosis....it's all here. Who or what is or are the parasite and what is going to happen with that. This is one well written, multi dimensional story. Please continue writing it. Thanks for a great read. AnHoa Rifleman

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
I'm Done........

This series is too wandering & incoherent with silly "Jedi" references after a great start. I refuse to read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

phantom1239. you are a twat.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

This is probaly getting too dark, but I'm still enjoying it. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmmm....SWEET

I AGREE WITH Phantom1925.

THE JEDI/ SITH LORD HANDLE'S A BIT OUT THERE & ITS DISTRACTING.

ASIDE THAT, THE SERIES IS A COMPELLING READ & I'M GONNA HANG ON FOR NOW. THE CHARACTER DEV IS DEEP & COMPLEX. VERY NICE. AND IT HELPS THAT THE WRITER CHURNS IT OUT REAL FAST (UNLIKE SOME OTHER A&%$E LITEROTICA AUTHORS) SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT LONG FOR THE NEXT

KATHLEEN'S A HOT & EXTREMELY SEXY LADY & THE MAIN REASON I'M STILL READING.

GOOD JOB A-M. KEEP IT CUMMIN'.

-alain

chas63chas63over 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

It's a compelling read. I like the star wars inclusion. It serves to iluminate somethimg he doesn't understand. The mind has to grasp something familiar to explain the unfamiliar. Keep it up/

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Interesting

This is both an amazing and interesting story. I think you have the right to tell the story as you see fit, I don't agree with everything, but I'll defend your right to tell it as you see fit to do it. Anyone else that doesn't can go write their own damn story. I never really like anonymous comments seems cowardly to me, like lurking in the shadows not wanting to be caught. Thanks again and do what you do best.

WilliamTellsOvetureWilliamTellsOvetureover 12 years ago
Wow. The 13th chapter!

This one's as twisted as everyone's imagination about what could happen on the 13th floor, if they allowed them in buildings. Everything happens on the 13th floor: beatings, murder, illicit sex, etc.

That's why I love this story. I never know what's going to happen. I just grabbed on for the ride and haven't let go. I think this chronicle is going to have more lives than a dozen + one black cats, all crossing each other's territory, in a coal bin at midnight. Keep it coming Ameaner.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

Hmm, The creepy old man on the street...

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
No

I didn't like this chapter. The mother in my mind went from a mystical erotic siren to a walking devil. Her sense of any kind of morality is really fucked up! I really hated the beating she gave her son. I don't like her complete control over him. The poor son of a bitch is a wimp to his own mother and doesn't realize how deep the shit is that he's swimming in. I gave this part a very low score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HAWKEYE0007

So an unfaithful wife should be stoned to death but you'd like to fuck your mother????? Fucking FREAK.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
To anonofuck

Fuck you anonomouse piece of shit. I'd like to fuck your mother!

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
As disturbing as ever.........

..........but all the more interesting for that! VERY disturbed people but what is the real reason why?

Excellent story, I look forward to more with interest!

eviltw427eviltw427over 12 years ago

I'm not really happy with this chapter ...the mother really had no right to lay a hand on the son and assume that she had to clean up a mess.. she should have just talked to him about it and let the son deal with the "mess" ...but then again this isnt my story so ill tune in later for the next chapter and see where it goes...btw keep the chapters coming you have me hooked

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Has Steve forgotten about the old man he met on the street a while back?

Now that Marie is out of the picture, I hope that the two of them can have a better life together.

What about Roxie? I hope that they take her with them when they leave. I wanted Steve to knock her up, and make her his own, along with his mother.

A while back, his mom said that she didn't want Steve to cum in her, because she could get pregnant. I wonder if she has become pregnant with him filling her with his cum so many times, and if she is, how will that affect her behavior?

So many question to be answered yet, it seems the more I read the more questions I have. Fun it is for sure, and very entertaining.

Thanks for the chapter

snglgysnglgyover 12 years ago
Great Writing...

Ameaner,

I don't know where you learned to write,but you do it well. Your grammer is proper, your spelling correct and you have an uncanny ability to make your writing spell-binding.

If you were to alude to the sexual laisons and eliminate the descriptions that excite the prurient interests of the masses that frequent this website (me included) the tale you weave could possibly be a best seller. With plenty of suspense with just enough left unsaid in each chapter to incite a desire for reading the next you have captivated my reading interests and I look forward to each new chapter.

For those who don't seem to understand the subtle essence of a suspense thriller, ignore their rants and continue to leave us expecting even more. For those who would suggest what you should write next, ignore them as well, as your fertile imagination (or maybe...as the case may be...the actual occurrences of your life or someone elses) is sufficient to the task at hand.

Snglgy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hint?

Like others, I am hooked, and wonder where the story will go. The only hint I can recall is the old man he encountered after looking at the painting – the old guy who seemed to recognize/know his linage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Please give me more chapters of this story. Its well paced & very entertaining

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Addictive!

This story is becoming addictive to the point where the sex is getting in the way of the story. And this from a guy virtually obsessed with sex, too!

The plot is certainly traversing some interesting terrain. After the way Kathleen handled dear old mom and found that there's an as yet undiscovered force which may be on or near a level with her, the directions in which this could grow become even more limitless and promises to be a potentially very long saga.

Is it going to take the combined capabilities of Kathleen and Steven to defeat their presently unidentifeid nemesis?

When Kathleen asked Steven to be sure he had told her about everyone he had met, I also noted that he apparently had forgotten about the old man who recognized him. This seemingly innocuous event at the time now potentially holds the key to some truly interesting turns in our story.

Did Marie have a brother heretofore not mentioned? It's going to be interesting to see where this takes us in the next few chapters.

Also, as an aside, considering the development of the characters and their interactions and the introspection they demonstrate, it would not surprise me to learn that Ameaner works in some facet of the mental health profession.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
IS THERE MORE

A lot of loose ends tied up here is there more to come the old man and why have they are they going to have to leave in three days.

I do hope there's more its been a fantastic ride from the start to were we are now with Steven and Kathleen

PentoniePentoniealmost 12 years ago
More, Please More

The story hasn't ended. Where is more of the story? Also Ch 09 is missing. How did mon deal with that bastard landlord?

GoodkatGoodkatalmost 9 years ago
What a shame.

You've finally made Kathleen nothing more than an abusive narcissistic psychopath and Steven nothing more than a pussy and child. Both deeply unattractive qualities.

Is she really sorry that she beat the piss out of him? Is he going to cower like a scared little boy every time she raises her voice?

Mummy's all powerful and 'sweetie pie' is just a dildo. Ugh, I hope this series ends well.

GoodkatGoodkatalmost 9 years ago
You know what.

I just realised what has disappointed me the most about the direction you've taken this series. Why would these two be attracted to one another anymore? It doesn't make sense. Kathleen is constantly imasculating her son to the point she even beats and punches him and he just allows her to do it.

Why would she find his weakness attractive in light of her new found strength? And if he is so sensitive why would he so quickly go back to wanting to sleep with her after he was so terrified of the monster she seems to be becoming?

You realise you have turned Kathleen into an abusive husband in their relationship.

"Oh no baby I'll never hit you again sweetie pie 'cos I know you would never hit me, I guess I just lose my temper some times" cut to a couple chapters later after she's finished punching him in the face.

"That's ok mummy I know you love me really and I deserved it. it isn't your fault it was mine for forgetting who's the man around here and making you lose your temper again" Classic abused wife syndrome.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
not sure what to think

This chapter confused me more then it answered the question it did. Kathleen's monologue while answering most of the question's Steven had, it also brought up so many more and maybe I'm to dense or just over thinking it, but Kathleen describing her 'job' just didn't make sense to me. I mean, I get the karma bit but, I guess all the hyperbole and innuendo instead of actual examples just threw me. Think the old guy that thought Steven looked like his grandpa is a likely culprit with the mind invasion or perhaps the oldest daughter even.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Because of the actions of the mother and son, I have come to certain conclusions but I am not sure they are correct. One involves the present and future mother and son relationship, to wit: positional powerplay does not reflect a mutually consensual incestuous relationship. Secondly, for the son to willingly stand out the bar and the street priest's apartment while the mother repaired the situations show a lack spine. Likewise, for the mother not to permit her son to watch her work, either shows her fear of her son seeing her in action or her lack of trust and/or respect for his maturity. Finally, if they were so close to each other, why did she never discuss her childhood nor her current psychological and emotional status with him. Mutually consensual incest requires both mother and son be treated as equals, to wit and within practical limits" as equal, sexual, emotional and mature human beings. 5 star series with much consternation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous