All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 15'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
scotj09scotj09over 12 years ago
wow

Solid work Ameaner. You went way out there with this one, probably as far out there as any Mom/Son story, and pulled it off.

dark... sexy... disturbing... I at times didnt want to continue reading but I just had to see it thru.

great work.

xXleesilXxxXleesilXxover 12 years ago
not sure corrently

I am unsure as of yet how I feel about this story but will keep reading for now.

The font size changes are very annoying.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Now that the story is completed I can see how you carefully crafted it. It all makes kind of sense in the end, but the story grew moer convoluted as it went, in an unexpected way for the reader, with the mind control twist in the plot.Anywa, a good read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. I'm looking frward to read your next project. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i hope there's a sequel.... or a prequel

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
One thing is for certain, you don't want to piss his mom off.

Unless he can accept the lifestyle that his mom has planed for them, he is truly fucked.

The biggest causality I see is his sanity, or him losing it.

He either has to get with the program or get away from his mother.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Disturbing. Steven is totally fucked. He is under his mom's control and doesn't know it. Hey, we have to stop drinking. No, let's drink one more time for good old,time sakes. Ain't that the excuse addicts make? He is so much under the control and influence of his mother and he doesn't realize it. If this is the end of the series, he's fucked for life.

MasterDarkWolf1103MasterDarkWolf1103over 12 years ago
Please continue the story

I'd feel cheated if you let it end like this.

It's getting even more interesting.

I hope he eventually gets the power to resist her but letting him squirm first sounds like a lot of fun...

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
cheated

I feel cheated you should have not ended on this note we have been following along in good faith and you quit when we were addicted I hope you can continue this story line soon I defiantly enjoyed your story about Steve and his mother???? if that is what she is

jaccorjaccorover 12 years ago
You are "A Meaner"

If you let this story end right here you are a mean SOB. You have left too many questions unanswered. Many of your readers have followed this story through all of the machinations, and you have left us up in the air. There is no resolution. This is like the old serial movies which ended every week with a cliff hanger, only they gave you the answer in the next episode. If you end it here I will never read another thing you write. I will also remove you from my favorites for you will have forfeited all rights to being a favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really? Is this the end? If it is, probably the worst way to end. The way things are going, they're both headed to their own doom. Steven realizes it, but like as he always does, he doesn't do anything about it. There is a thing such as using your brain and yet he so easily does anything his mother leads him to. What a pathetic way to go and end this series. Royally pissed off if this really is the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolute filth.

5* for that, obviously. The comment about taking the mom - son ting about as far out as you can go? How about a title just for my man hawkeye0007 like 'creampied by momma' or perhaps 'mom's favorite cuck.'

Kiss yo ass mofo? So bend over boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Wow you really can't end it like that I even went to a previous chapter to see if you put a end anywhere else and it wasn't there... I have been looking forward to his story.... it has been great not even worried about the erotic portion as much as the storyline... come on we got to know how he will finally overcome her if he does where they are going everything

AmeanerAmeanerover 12 years agoAuthor
I don't get it

Did nobody see my comment after chapter fourteen? Yes, there's more on the way. This can't end without Sheila being involved, can it?

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Amazing

This is the most unique story on Literotica. There's not too many stories that could fit it as many as 5 or more genres. A masterpiece of writing. I know you plan on continuing their story, but under different subject and story headed in a different direction? I will look for it. Will Kathleen want Steven to give her a daughter someday. Their power (parasitic spirits as you call them) remind me of Bene Gesserit witches from Frank Herbert's Dune books. I'm surprised no one else has thought of this, as both the grandmother was the same way and Steven could be exactly like Paul from Dune. So am I the first one to figure it out? You have me intrigued to say the least. I've read all the Dune books including the new ones by his son Brian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Shelia is now going to be in the equation? How? Why? You better have a good reason for her being involved. From what little I know about Shelia, it seems like she was able to controll her other self. Why go back tomsee her mom? From how this story is going, Kathleen and Steven seem to be headed in the direction that Shelia went through when she whored herself. As to why people think this is the end of the series, when you put The End in the chapter, that tends to tell people that this is the end and no more afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

wow, loved this story. Can't wait for a follow up. I only wish you would have ended this part with a deeper conflict. Don't wait too long for the follow up story or we may forget all the details that has brought us this far. Thanks.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago
As it stands, There is no happy ending to this one.

Steven should hang himself or eat a bullet.

His mother raped his mind and white washed out

his memories at least twice and loved doing it.

Shes the equivalent of a female Hannibal Lector.

Even in a fictional story setting, you just don't

turn someones head into Swiss cheese over and

over again with out doing sever long term damage.

This psycho bitch doesn't know what real love is.

And she won't know what she has lost until Steven

is nothing more then a drooling late stage

Alzheimer's patient/vegetable in a wheel chair.

But considering her personality. she wouldn't feel

remorse anyway. she would just get bored with his

then useless ass and leave him in a special needs

facility moving on to her next puppet to abuse in

less then a week.

Marie may have controlled and abused people, but

even she had the sense and restraint enough not

to go Lobotomizing anyone....

When she turned on her son in the funeral parlor.

She killed their trust and love. She just doesn't

know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Well Written, Fascinating Plot!

I've been following this story carefully, eagerly awaiting each new chapter. I really appreciate the depth to which you are developing these characters and the way you share the son's inner turmoil with the reader. There are conflicts within conflicts here and they show the hand of a master. I would like to see the old mom (the sweet one) win out and come back but still be in love with and sexually involved with her son. If Mom keeps on the way she is going now, she is going to turn into Grandma. Also, I'm glad you mentioned above that the story could not end without a resolution with Sheila. It will be interesting to see what you come up with. Having read what you have written so far, I suspect that whatever it is, it is going to be good. Thanks for a great read. AnHoa Rifleman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please Continue

I had followed the whole series and all the parts were great and I hope u will continue the series, waiting for more .........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My other Mother ... Wow probably the best story I've ever followed

I don't often post comments although I read a lot of stories, your characters, the dialogue, the story line, I couldn't stop reading this one... on a scale of 1 to 10 it gets at least a twenty. Also the sex scenes were hot! I'm of course going to check out your other stories... but I'd love to see this one continue. This was the best erotic story I've ever followed. Outstanding, excellent, the best... Sincerely, Thomas

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story.

Loved the story, I hope you continue. I was checking each day for the latest update.......This is the first comment I have ever left.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
AMAZING

Well I didn't see it ending like that after that amazing fuck fest with the O'Driscolls very graphically written and truly amazing cant wait to see it as the nuber 1 story on this site which it deserves to be.

I will be watching out for the follow up ameaner but wonder how you are going to beat this for pure sex and gettin off reasons but bring it on Hail Kathleen & Steven

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

Damn this can't end like this we know you have more of this in you.

I am also checking everyday , but there is nothing else.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
We Will

HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please finish your work!

ED

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 12 years ago

It's big, it's hot, deliciously dark! My kind of story. Thank you for creating this fantastic novel. Enjoyed it very much, really hope you will continue to post amazing stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

When are we going to get more of this story?

clark3001clark3001about 12 years ago
In the end, it goes nowhere

It seems that you're confused as to how to go about making Steven stronger and in control. You tried it in part 14 and gave it up for an open, but ultimately pointless ending. Thanks, but no thanks. Decide on a course of action.

darkendwooddarkendwoodabout 12 years ago

I loved this story up until the end. You didn't really do anything with Steven and his mom, just continued to make it darker......

PentoniePentoniealmost 12 years ago
I Want More

So I got to read Ch. 09 and found out how rightfully she dealt with Joe. Now what happens after the expected knock at the end of Ch.15?

Is there going to be more? I hope that Mom and Sweetie pie get to a normal and succesful life away from their demons.

I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

I loved this story, the build up and intensity, AMAZING! little surprised you left it so... DARK!

For most of this story I was set for a 5 star rating, then I hit the end and it's like it's unfinished... it leave me wanting... so I gave you 4 stars instead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please write more!!!!

Great story and characters!

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
strange

i read the whole story and must say its very strange hard to follow and whos at the door at the end im confused please write more to clear it all up and let them live happily ever after with each other more than mom and son thanks would love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
absolutely...

one of the most disturbing tales I have ever read in 60+ years...well done and thanks

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Absolutely great story.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago
Wow

I hate Kathleen, she's every bit as crazy as her mother and then some. She's a controlling manipulative lying murderer. I highly doubt she has any love for her son at least not the "other" personality. She just subtly uses Steven's love and loyalty to her advantage, she doesn't care about balance she just wants everything under her control, even though steven was disgusted at what they did at the orgy pary she didn't care at all she just used his horny sex drive and his inability to confront his mother to her advantage. What a horrible being.

CocoaNMiloCocoaNMiloover 8 years ago
Kudos to the author

Well written. All characters developed in my mind. Didn't want it to end.

CocoaNMiloCocoaNMiloover 8 years ago
Found Sera

Off to the next part. Looking forward to see the author's development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

He is so fucked. He is her puppet now. He has no where to go but.....down. I had hoped he would be able to keep his original promise for a good outcome. However, I guess when you take the Devil into your mouth. .......

Good story, wish I wouldn't get so wrapped up in them. Kinda depressed now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Could not put it down.

Great ride. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
meh

Story took a wrong turn for me, but thats why you're the author and im mot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your story

hi just finished reading it and loved it. wish you could keep it going some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waste of space

Story started good then apparently you became brain damaged. You turned the mother into a serial killing whore and the son into an emasculated waste of human flesh. I constructively suggest you stop pretending to be a "writer" and go seek employment in the closest "cathouse".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agree

With 'Waste of Space' comment. I'm truly sorry I read this, I kept hoping for some form of redemption. Alas, nothing more than tawdry sensationalism. Good luck with the job at McDonalds, hope it's going better than your writing career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good read. Hey annomny you ass wipe

At least he has a job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed

The author doesn't owe me anything. Authors on Literotica write their own stories for their own reasons and do it for free. I have no right to complain about anything I read.

That being said, the story started as a tale of love found during trying times. A romantic story of overcoming adversity together. It then segued into an interesting sci fi story and finished in the horror genre, with the protagonist having lost everything and being in the worst possible position and literally sleeping w/ the enemy.

The story was well told and developed. I just wish it had ended differently. I have no interest in investing the time in reading something this long and investing in the characters to have it end like this for the 'hero'.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Superb!

I don't know what anyone is moaning about, what a great story and a fantastic ending. I always knew that a story so steeped in psychologically damaged characters was going to end up bad but I thought it was such a great, albeit depressing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Repetitive and annoying sex scenes.

The execution of the story is good, but the characters design could have been better. The constant hornyness is funny at the beginning but turns annoying really really fast, especially when it is the reason for the sex scenes. Sexual fan service is what turns a good story into porn. The story is basically repetitive sex scenes with a bit of erotic horror/mind control in between, and the incest is just a coincidence. Worst of all, the constant hornyness makes the characters unlikeable, and therefore not worthy of the readers' attention, and that is the design flaw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hahahaha!!!! (for pissed off comments)

I read this years ago. Not bad, but not so great either.

Story had some unresolved stuff but for anyone unhappy with the ending, y'all need to read the sequels for some closure;

> Dad's the Man (prequel?)

> Sera .

Note: The stories above venture into even darker waters so readers beware.

Helluva job. Ameaner's one of Lit's best writers and its real sad he/she doesn't post anymore.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 5 years ago
Wow

This reminds me of 'A Beautiful Mind', with its untrustworthy narrator.

Very daring, to combine mental illness and erotica (with murder and evil thrown in).

The writing is excellent, too. The result is certainly unique; I've never read anything like this.

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmerover 3 years ago
Wow

What a series! Intense as fuck - really looking forward to the next series (I need to take a little break before reading :) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Frustrating

Honestly I enjoyed the start of this series as many others did. What it devolved into is just depressing. After this the next two series just get worse in my opinion. Many apparently liked the story of kitten but I just found the character annoying. In Sera pretty every main character exits to abuse, rape and mind fuck each other and every random side character that enters the story for a chapter. Steven just ends up being spineless and as we saw in this chapter for sure, Kathleen is a psychopathic murdering bitch. When all is said and done I wish I never wasted my time on this series or the future series. I ended up hating the characters and story so much I wasted further time leaving comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was great. Very unbelievable but great. Would love to have met the "other Mother."

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This is a great story. Unfortunately, I no longer know who/what the mother is. She accepts and wants her current being, The son's thought of suicide looks like the only way he can save himself as the person he thought he was. Even if his mother did not implant a deep mental hook in him, he can never be sure. He will always second guess hmself and his motivies. Psychologically and psychiatrically, he will self-destruct. If his mother is to be believed, with his death. she will destruct also. I do not know whether this is a mutually consensual incestuous love stry or not. It is sad if it is not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous