My Overtime Keeps My Wife Happy

Story Info
Income for hubby; Cumming in, for his boss.
3.9k words
2.99
61.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Barbara, lost her accounting job last year, when the clothing factory she worked for, went under. Since then, she has lived off unemployment insurance, but has taken the time to start working out at home.

Barb has lost almost thirty pounds since last Christmas. Being just 5' tall, and dropping to just 100 pounds, has put her in top form. The weight loss did mean that Barb went from a B cup, to barely an A cup, and does like to wear clothing to show off her achievements.

The best thing about Barb being home was that, after her workouts, she found herself much more sexually aroused. So, three or four times a week, we would have spontaneous sex, wherever and whenever Barb became horny.

Things at my work began to improve, just after the company picnic in July. Barb and I shared a picnic table with my boss, Bill, and his wife Ann. She is 5 feet tall as well, but weighs more like 150 pounds. In fairness to her, she does carry around massive boobs, probably a G cup bra, and she does sport a very nice round bottom.

Barb and Bill hit it off right away, talking about workouts and gyms and all things physical. Bill has been a gym rat for years, and at 52, has the body of a thirty year old. His salt and pepper hair betrays his firm, athletic body. Barb wore a yellow summer dress that day, which became almost see through as the light of the sun faded late in the day. Barb spent most of the day laughing at all of my boss's jokes. Bill looked after Barb though, making sure that she felt comfortable with him and Ann, and taking her around to meet other employees and their spouses. They seemed to be gone quite a while, but fortunately Ann filled the time telling me some of the recipes that she enjoys making.

Ann and I got along very well, too. We pretty much sat at the table most of the time, while Bill showed Barb around the park. Bill asked Barb to join him in the three-legged sack race, which was fine with Ann and me, neither of us feeling especially athletic.

Barb had a hard time trying to keep her dress from flying up over her ass, with one leg in the potato sack. And, the one time her panties came into view, Bill was able to bring the hem back down. He held it in place until the finish line with his hand firmly planted on Barb's ass. Of course, Barb and Bill won the race by leaping over the finish line, ahead of their competitor, and ended up rolling in the grass. Everyone watching had a great laugh at that.

I looked at Ann for her reaction and she seemed to be fuming. "Are you okay, Ann?"

"Oh, Bill is just being Bill," she offered with disgust. I wasn't sure why she was so upset, given how Barb and Bill returned laughing together. They thought that everything was just fine.

"Did you see that, honey? Bill preserved my modesty!" Barb called out, giggling. Bill was grinning like a cat, his arm still around Barb's waist.

"I did. You nearly showed everyone what you have on underneath," I suggested. "You're lucky Bill was there for you." Ann made a hmphing noise under her breath so I said nothing more.

After the picnic lunch was over, Barb and Bill came to the table together. Barb said, "Honey, I think I'm going for a hike in the woods for a bit. Do you want to come along?" I was still chowing down on my third burger, and was feeling pretty full. I'm not sure why Barb would even ask, as she knows that I get tired easily on those long walks of hers.

"No, I think I will hang around here with Bill and Ann, thanks."

"Okay," she said, beaming. "See you all later," and, with a wide grin towards Bill, off she went to the trail leading into the woods.

Then, Bill leaned in and gave Ann a kiss on the cheek. He offered, "Sweetie, I'm going to mingle with the employees. You know, being the boss stuff," and was away in the same direction as Barb.

I figured that Ann doesn't like being left on her own, so I tried to make conversation, and her mood lightened a bit. About an hour later, Barb showed up at the table. I had a bottle of water waiting for her, after her lengthy walk. The wind must have been blowing a lot in the woods, because Barb's hair was a tangled mess. As she went to sit beside me, I noticed a few blades of grass in her hair and pulled them free. Barb took one look and said, "That's funny. Must be from when Bill and I rolled in the grass in the sack race."

Soon after, Bill approached the table, and Ann looked none too happy. I called him to me and whispered, "Do your fly up, boss. The whole company doesn't want to see what you're packing." Bill gave a chortle and moved behind me so he could adjust his zipper. Rumor at work is that Bill does carry quite the bratwurst in his pants.

"Thanks, buddy. I owe you," he whispered back, slapping me on the shoulder.

Bill took a liking to me after that day, and the next week, asked me if I would like to earn some overtime money. With the menial pay that I get loading trucks for a living, and being the sole breadwinner, I jumped at the chance.

"What do you need me to do, Bill?" I asked my boss as he sat at his desk.

"Well, Jim," he began, "I have one customer who wants a truck loaded in the evening every day, and then shipped out overnight. But, they only accept deliveries every third week, so I need you to stay late for four hours all of that week. If you get the truck loaded early, you just stick around and clean up the place.

"That's great! I don't think Barb will mind me putting in the extra hours."

"Oh, I'm sure she will be fine with it," he said, confidently. "Barb will probably just do some intense workouts while you work late. She wants to keep that body of hers looking so fine." It sounded as though he had already talked to Barb about this and she was fine with the arrangements. I'm so glad that I have such an easygoing wife.

When I got home from work, I told Barb about Bill's offer, and she sounded really excited. She said, "Maybe that extra work will help you get back in shape." Barb went to the basement after supper for her daily workout, and I sat in front of the TV.

About fifteen minutes later, Barb came up and said, "Come, baby. I'm really horny now," taking me by the hand into the bedroom. "My pussy is so wet," she said, standing next to the bed, setting her phone down on the night table. She placed my hand inside the elastic of her leggings, and I felt her heat, immediately.

My fingers slid through Barb's tuft of soft, blonde pubes, her thong soaked with her juices. "Wow, Barb. Something has got you really excited!" My middle finger slipped into the squishy folds and found her clitoris already erect.

"Baby, will you just go down on me? I need to cum, really bad." I love eating pussy, so this was fine by me. Barb tugged her leggings to the floor while I knelt down to kiss her through the black nylon panty.

Barb pulled the front panel to the side and parted her pussy lips, the thick pink nubbin as erect as my cock was. As I began licking the rubbery shaft, Barb said in a low, sexy voice, "Look what he did...you did to me Jimmy. I'm sopping wet."

I slipped two fingers into Barb's sloppy hole, glad that I was responsible for her arousal. Barb squatted as I ate her so I could fully service her vulva with my tongue. Soon, she grabbed a handful of my hair and ground my face into her slick pussy. I sucked the tip of Barb's clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue, until her legs began to tremble. Barb's climax was intense, and short; and as it ebbed, she fell back to the bed.

Barb picked up her cell to check it, and as she scrolled, she abruptly stopped and looked up at me, now standing at our bedside, my slacks still tented with my own arousal. She said, "I'm sorry, babe. You probably need release too." Barb reached out and unzipped my pants, and pulled my stubby shaft out.

She began jacking me, but with my pants still on, there was only enough cock for her to use her thumb and index finger on me. I undid my belt, and shrugged off my pants and underwear. Now my wife had full access to all four-and-a-half inches of dick. I know it was a full five inches before my weight gain, but it still feels good to have her fingers on it.

Barb lay on her side, a thumb and two fingers working me. She seemed to lose her enthusiasm, probably from her own orgasm. But she got me going with things like, "Wow, you're so hard, Daddy! I bet you love eating your dirty girl," and, "C'mon. Cum for me. Cum on my panties, big boy!"

My wife knows exactly how to talk so sweetly, to get me to the edge. She moved her hips to line me up with the sodden front panel of her thong. "That's it! Cum for Mommy! Give me that little dick." I erupted right then, sending short streams of pent up goo onto her panties, slender hips, and taut belly.

"Oh, you came a lot, sweetie!" Barb said, slipping off her undies and wiping herself of my semen with them.

"That was good, baby," said Barb. "I'm going to have a shower."

And so it continued, for months, sex three or four times a week, but not every week. On the weeks that I worked my twelve-hour shifts, if I came home from work in a horny state, Barb would always be too tired for sex.

I would ask if she worked out on those nights, and Barb always said yes, but just wasn't up for anything with me on those nights. Then, an odd thing happened at work.

I was in Bill's office one day, where I had been paged from the shipping floor. While I waited in his office, an alert appeared on his cell that he left in the desk - and the name on it was Barb Wilson - my wife! The message read:

BARB: R U up for tonight? ;) I hope so!

Bill came in shortly after, so I asked him about the alert. He looked puzzled and a bit flustered, and then said, "Uh, oh, I'm, that? Well, Barb and I work out sometimes over video chat. I, um, guess she wants to do workouts together. You know, like, over a video call.

"Oh, okay, that is cool," I replied. It sounded reasonable enough to me. I guess he has been helping Barb to keep in shape for me. He picked up his phone and hammered out a text while he was explaining the alert to me. Then, Bill asked, "What's up Jimbo?"

"Oh, I got a page to see you in the office."

"Oh, that. You haven't responded to the company Christmas party invitation. I wanted to make sure that you and Barb were attending. I can put you at a table with Ann and me."

"That's really nice of you to offer, Bill. Thanks. And yes, Barb and I will be there." As I walked out, it hit me that I would be on the those twelve hour shifts that week, and the party being on a Friday, I needed that night off.

I turned around and said, "Hey Bill. I'm supposed to work extra hours that week. Can I leave early on the Friday, to make the party?"

"Oh, sure thing, Jimbo," he said, patting me on the back. "We can't have Barb late for the dinner." After a brief pause, he added, "And you too, of course."

I was so elated to find out Barb and I would be sitting with the boss and his wife at the Christmas party, I got the truck loaded in under three hours and decided that the shop was pretty clean. So I clocked out an hour early, and headed for home, excited to tell Barb that the boss wanted us to sit with them at the party.

When I drove into our cul de sac, Bill's car was in the driveway, which seemed odd. He knew I was working late tonight, but must have forgotten. As I walked up the path to the front door, there was a gap in the curtains, and Bill was at the foot of the stairs, tying up his shoe. Barb was beside him, wearing only her housecoat. Usually she is working out around this time. I walked in the front door and Bill jumped up off the stair. Barb's eyes widened, and she cinched her robe more snugly and said, "Hi honey, you're home early. She had a nervous stutter as she asked, "Are, y-y-you okay?"

"Yeah, I got done early and wanted to tell you about Bill's invite for us to sit with him and Ann for the Christmas party." I looked excitedly at Bill to confirm his invite, but he just walked past me on the way to the door.

"Hey, Bill. Why the visit?"

"Oh, that. I decided to give your wife my invitation personally on my way home, so you wouldn't forget to tell her. You can be so forgetful, at times."

"That's right," confirmed Barb. "Thanks for making a special trip, Bill. I appreciate that you were willing to give it to me in person." Bill had a silly grin on his face and Barb giggled a bit.

I jumped in, "Wow! Thanks, Bill. That was very kind of you to do that for us."

"No problem, Jimbo. Well, I better get home."

I opened the door for Bill, and added, "Yeah, Ann is going to wonder what happened to you."

"Oh, Ann isn't home tonight. She has to work afternoon shift every three weeks, so she won't be home until later tonight."

"Wow! What a coincidence," I replied, "She works afternoon shift, and the same week you have me working late. It must be pretty lonely at home, by yourself, on those the evenings."

Bill looked directly to Barb, and then said, "Oh, no, I'm fine. I Just spend more time working out, I guess."

"Yeah," I said, with a laugh, "I guess you have to work on stamina, at your age."

Bill shot back, "I haven't heard your wife complain about my stamina." I looked to Barb, but she just looked at Bill, a hand over her mouth as if to stifle a laugh.

Barb remained kind of quiet, and then I blurted out, "That's right. You and Barb do those video workouts, don't you?" Before Bill could answer, I added, "Well, no video workout for the two of you, tonight anyway. Right Barb?" The two of them giggled, Bill shaking his head. I looked up and down Barb's bathrobe and offered, "And it looks like you are all ready for bed anyways, Barb!"

Bill got a bit of a smile on his face, and answered, "Yeah, Jimmy. That's right. Barb and I will have to make up for that lost workout tomorrow. I will definitely get in touch with you then, Barb." He shook his head, and turned for the door. As he left, Bill added, "Goodnight, Jimbo. Bye Barbie."

Barb still seemed quite nervous for some reason, and then she said, "Would you like to go upstairs?" Her eyes widened, and Barb gave me an evil grin.

"Oh, yes, please," I answered. This was so unusual, because Barb is never interested in sex when I work those long shifts. "You're feeling a bit horny, are you, Barb?"

"Yeah, baby. For some reason, I'm feeling really sexy right now." She had a dreamy look toward the front door, as the sound of Bill's car faded in the distance. "I need a good pussy licking. Are you up for that, sweetie?"

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I guess Barb got busy today, because when we got to the bedroom, I noticed that the bed was unmade. The sheets and covers looked rumpled, as though we had just gotten out of bed. Barb unbuckled my pants and I helped her get them and underwear down. With one pull of her belt, Barb shrugged off her housecoat and was naked beneath. "Lay down for me, baby," she directed and I crawled onto the mattress and rolled onto my back.

Barb climbed up my body, saying, "Oh, I'm so wet down there." Her knees worked their way up my body and I grinned, knowing that I was going to find out how excited my wife is for me to eat her out. I had never seen her so wet that her pubes were matted as well. Barb must have been so horny, waiting for me to get home, so I could please her like this.

Barb placed one knee next to each ear and lowered her juicy pussy lips to my waiting face. My cock became instantly hard when Barb's body smothered me. I licked at her wetness; she had a rank, sexy odor to her; I figured that maybe she hadn't showered in the last day or two. But Barb's groin grinding into me only intensified the experience for both of us. My wife made cooing sounds while I laved up her pussy. "Oh, Jimmy. Fuck," she called out. I felt Barb's copious syrup spilling around my face and in my mouth; a more pungent taste filled my pallet.

Barb combed her fingers through my hair, her hips making more of a circular motion. When she leaned forward, her engorged clitoris bumped my nose, and I raised my head so I could access it with my tongue.

My lips pursed around the swollen shaft, and I flicked my tongue across the protruding tip. Barb's hands became less caressing and more grip-like; words left her mouth as grunts. "Fuck... oh... ughhhh... oooh... God... damn...," spilled from her grimacing face while I focused on her clit. Barb's hips bucked into me as if she were trying to fuck my mouth with her small cock-like nub.

I could no longer take in air while her diminutive, yet powerful thighs squeezed my head as if to crush a melon. I continued flicking Barb's bean as quickly as possible. Through panted breaths, the onset of my wife's climax brought more words that did not connect. "Eat... cum... clean... me... ohhhh... ohhh, fuck."

My hands pried at Barb's thighs in an effort to break free before I passed out beneath her. Suddenly, Barb tossed off of me and onto her back, her body thrashing in convulsive ticks. I was witnessing her most volatile orgasm ever. I could only take Barb's tiny hand in mine, while my wife body simmered from her electric contortions.

I was so pleased with myself, able to satisfy Barb so capably. "Oh my God, Jimmy. That was intense," she said, in a soft, breathy tone. I was experiencing an acrid after taste. Something was quite different about Barb tonight, and then I realized something. Somewhere between the sights, sounds and textures of our lovemaking, I had actually ejaculated - without ever having touched my cock. Barb saw my mouth agape, smeared in her abundance of juices; my eyes were wide in disbelief.

"Are you good, baby?" she asked, with a concerned look. Then Barb looked at my belly.

We saw it together; a small puddle at the end of my shrunken cock. "Jesus, you just came all over yourself!" said Barb, with a giggle. "While eating my pussy."

I looked at my wife, her hand covering her mouth, but not able to stifle her laughter beneath. "You came just from eating me out," Barb said aloud.

Barb used her index finger to raise my wrinkled, lifeless cock from my belly. "I was going to let you fuck my pussy, but you don't even need to put it in me anymore, to get yourself off." Her words stung a bit, as I was so looking forward to have felt Barb's sopping wet pussy envelop my hardness.

My cock was unresponsive to Barb's playful teasing. She added, "Yeah, your soldier has died... poor little guy. Oh, well, I'm glad that I don't have to, you know, go through the motions, just to get you off. You really tired me out, sweetie!"

Barb looked down at herself, her belly and thighs awash with her cum; her blond pubes matted with drying juices. She patted my shriveled dick, and got up, announcing, "I'm going to get showered up," and giggled once more at me.

I had my own mess to clean up. I used a cloth at the sink to wipe my semen from my body, still unable to comprehend how it could have happened. I must have been really excited. The steamy glass displayed the fuzzy motions of my wife washing between her legs.

My image in the bathroom mirror showed the flakes of Barb's now dried fluids on all parts of my face. I washed the mess from me, and inhaled into the cloth, trying to make sense of the unusually salty smell to it.

While Barb finished up in the shower, I called out, "Should I go down and lock up?"

"Yes," she answered, "I'm exhausted. Bring my phone and tablet up, please. I'm going to read for a while."

I walked through the downstairs, making sure everything was off, and locked the doors. On the way up the stairs, an alert flashed on Barb's phone:

BILL: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? HE HAS NO FUCKING CLUE!! WHAT A MORON!

When I got to the bedroom, Barb was just slipping under the covers. I handed my wife her Phone and tablet, and I commented on Bill's weird text.

"What is that all about?" I asked her.

12