All Comments on 'My Overtime Keeps My Wife Happy'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very nicely done,

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story and can't wait for a follow up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Humor is very difficult because the line between funny and stupid is thin. In this case you didn’t get it right, but thanks for trying. Also, is Jimbo supposed to be mentally disabled? It’s not cool to make jokes about the mentally impaired.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

pathetic characters all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love A-cup gals and little cocked hubby for a change. Is she still able for a baby bump?!

8teenholes8teenholesover 2 years ago

Liked it! Simple and hot! I’d love to see a sequel or a retelling from the wife’s perspective. Definitely needed some sex scenes, but not seeing was good too! Keep it up!

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 2 years ago

beautiful, sweet fun. the author works hard to keep the tone and let our narrator keep having the fun he's having.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed the parts of your story where the wife was flirting with his scenes, and the sex scenes with her husband. They were just right for a hot wife-cuckold couple like us. However, the 'clueless husband' theme is very, very difficult to get just right. You gave it a good shot.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

It's one thing to enjoy being a Cuck, but this was idiotic in attempting to portray the husband as such a clueless idiot.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Well done. Humorous as any I've read. Probably belongs in the humor section.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 2 years ago

Liked the story a lot, the clueless hubby doesn't know that he's eating his wife's sloppy creampie 😋. Really, nobody is that stupid. Would like to see you continue with a second part to see how long it takes before hubby figures out that his wife has been cuckolding him with his boss. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story. The poor slob is so naive its unreal. Hopefully the next chapter will include the Christmas party in which he is further cuckolded. Then maybe in the last chapter he will grow a brain.

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 2 years ago

The naivety is absolutely precious, well done,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is it that the same people post the same negative comments about the author? If the author doesn't write stuff you like, why would you bother? Unless, you are just a troll.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Nice twist to the story, the poor cuckold husband being totally oblivious. I like it!

liqueurliqueur12 months ago

Silly fun. Thanks for this, it put a smile on my face.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Needs a second chapter where he wakes up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous