My Own Business Ch. 01

Story Info
I very sexy small business.
2.6k words
4.41
9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have wanted to own my own business ever since high school when I worked for grouchy old Mr. Brown in his hardware store. I was restocking shelves, arranging stock in the back store room and sweeping up. Not hard work but it seemed that no matter what I did it was never good enough for Mr. Brown. He got to call all the shots and I did the grunt work. So I decided that I wanted to own the business and do everything the way I wanted. Maybe even hire some kid to do the things I didn't want to do. And I would post a sign in front saying JAMES CLARK AND COMPANY.

After a couple of false starts with door to door sales and lawn mowing I came to realize that running a successful business is easier said than done. I was not about to give up. I just had to find the right type of business. Something that people need or want but that is not too over crowded with competitors to be profitable. This would require some creativity.

I spent all my spare time searching for ideas in business listings, advertisements, news, and everywhere else I could find ideas. Each time I found a possible idea I would check it out on the internet looking for how big the market would be; what experience, equipment, and supplies are needed; how to attract customers; how much money it would take to get started; and anything else about that type of business that I could think of.

For awhile I was really excited about the idea of being a financial advisor until I checked with some in that business and found out that many are employees of banks or brokers and the rest who are independent are mostly just scraping by.

It was late one evening that I was discussing my ideas with my sister, Christie. Christie and I have always been close and able to discuss everything. She is twenty two, just two years older than me. We were best friends in childhood and still are. Christie is an artist, very smart and very creative. I explained that I was looking for something people want or need about which I could build a business.

She, being a few beers into the evening, started making goofy suggestions. Paint cartoons on garage doors, hot air balloon roof inspections, nude modeling, and so on. Then she got quiet for a moment and said, "I think I may know of something people want which is not being provided."

Christie went on to explain that she and many of her friends had trouble having orgasms when they were with their boyfriends. She said they enjoy sex but just can't seem to get to orgasm. Some of her friends have never had one.

"Okay, I feel for all those frustrated women but how does that affect my problem?"

"You are a good looking guy. You could learn how to bring women to orgasm and help private clients. I know several women who would love it. Of course you would never talk about your clients."

"I'm not a sex therapist. That takes years of study and a ton of student debt."

"You don't have to be a licensed professional to bring a woman off. Most boyfriends are trying to do that. They just aren't good at it. You just need to learn how to do it right and women will be busting down your door."

The next day, when the beers had worn off, I got to thinking about her suggestion. It seemed goofy at first but on examination it seemed to fit my criteria. According to Christie it is something a large number of people want, it would not require a lot of cash to get started, and, again according to Christie, there are not too many skilled competitors.

I have had sex with girlfriends but now I started to research how to do it so they got off. My research was not pron. That is just actors. I was reading everything I could find on case studies of female orgasm. There is plenty written about this and most of it so clinical and dry that is hard to imagine they are talking about one of the most enjoyable things in life. After many hours I had found a few good tips, several conflicting ideas, and a lot of stuff I just couldn't understand.

So I decided that the best way to find out what gets a woman going would be to ask one. Christie and I have always been able to talk about anything so I went over to Christie's and asked her to explain what brings her to orgasm. "I don't really know," she said, "That is part of the problem. Sometimes I am in the mood with the right guy and sometimes I am not."

"What about by yourself?"

"Sometimes it works and sometimes not. It always feels good but sometimes I just can't cum."

How the heck was I supposed to learn this when women themselves don't understand it? I thought I was at another dead end. Then I had an idea. "Christie, perhaps if we experimented we could both learn. This may sound weird, but how about me doing things with you and you telling how they feel."

"We could try that, but no fucking. Everything else is okay but I will not fuck my brother."

With ideas from what I had read and Christie's suggestions we set up the room. We placed a blanket on the carpet, lit some scented candles, and put on some soft music.

"I guess I should get naked," she said.

"Yes, do you want me to be naked too?'

"No, nice as it would be to see you naked it is less threatening with you in clothes."

She stripped off her clothes and stood looking at me. I normally don't think of my sister sexually but here was a beautiful woman. Long blond hair, a cute face, perky round boobs, narrow waist, shaved pussy, and long legs. Wow!

"Let's start with a sensual massage with you laying on your stomach." I directed.

I put some oil on my hands and warmed it by rubbing them together. Then I started massaging her shoulders and neck. Her skin felt silky smooth and warm with the oil.

"Mmm, I could get used to this." She purred.

I worked my way slowly down her back. When I got to her butt I spent extra time even spreading her cheeks and running my oiled finger around her butt hole. I had to pause a moment to adjust my erection in my pants.

Then I went down her left leg and worked on her foot. For the right leg I started with the foot and worked my way up being sure to open her legs and stroke her pussy lips when I got there.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Very pleasant and sexy but I am not there yet."

"As long as you are on the way. Now please roll over."

With her on her back I knelt above her head and started on her neck and shoulders.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked.

"Very much, you are amazing."

"That makes me feel sexy."

My oily hands moved down to her breasts, tracing around the outside of her right breast and gradually spiraling in to the nipple. I have felt the breasts of girlfriends but this was different. I was able to see what I was doing and had all the time I wanted. Her breast was delightfully soft and smooth. When I got to her nipple it was sticking out hard. I gave it a little twist and pull.

"Oh, do that again."

I gave her nipple another pull and then moved on to her left breast. I finished her left breast and was starting to move south when she said, "No, stay on my boobs for awhile. I will tell you when to move." So I continued on her breasts paying more attention to her nipples. Then I leaned down and gave each nipple a suck. She was arching her back to push her breasts into me.

My hands moved south over her chest and belly. I got just above her pussy and then went sideways to her right leg. I stroked up and down the front of her thigh and then moved my strokes to the inside of her thigh just brushing her pussy lips at the top.

The chance to really explore my sister's body had me excited. My erection was almost painful inside my pants and I was afraid I would cum. Both of us were breathing hard.

I stroked her pussy lips up and down with my fingers. Then I parted her lips and found she was very wet. My finger slid smoothly up and around the little hard button at the top. She took my hand and moved in in circles around her clit. "Like this," she said. "Now put two fingers in me."

I was surprised at how long it took but finally her hips started bucking and her vagina clenched my fingers. "Wow, that was good." she exclaimed. "The fact that I wasn't trying to get some guy off, that it was just about me made it fantastic."

"So do you really think I could make a business doing this?"

"Oh yes. Perhaps with a little more practice on different women. Everyone is different. I have a couple of girlfriends who I think you could practice on. Let me ask them."

"Would this make me a prostitute?"

"Hum, I don't think so. The women wouldn't be paying you to fuck. They get that from their boyfriends. They would be paying you for therapy. Helping them learn to orgasm."

"So no fucking?"

"I wouldn't say that. The sessions are very hot and if some lead to fucking so be it, but that is not what the woman is paying for."

Two days later I got a call from a girl who said her name was Jean, "Christie told me that you are practicing to start a business. I am willing to help."

I explained that my service was to help women who have trouble having an orgasm. That I am not a licensed therapist and my service is very intimate. She agreed and we made an appointment at her place for the next day.

I went out and bought a portable massage table, more oil and scented candles to be ready. If this became a business or not it was fun. Remembering what Christie said about fucking, I stocked up on condoms just to be ready.

At 1:00 I rang the buzzer in Jean's building and was buzzed inside. I carried my massage table and bag up to the second floor where I met Jean coming out of her door. Jean is a cute girl about average height and slim which makes her boobs look big. Her long brown hair flows down her back. In t-shirt and shorts she looked very sexy.

As I came in the door to her apartment I saw another girl. "This is Sally, my roommate. She would like to watch our session. I hope you don't mind." Jean said. Sally shorter and rounder than Jean with dark hair. She was wearing a short skirt and tank top.

"No, I don't mind as long as it does not distract you from letting yourself go. You need to be totally into this."

She showed me into a room which we would use. Then disappeared to get ready while I set up my table and placed some candles around the room. I started some soft music on my phone.

Sally took a seat in the corner. "I see you really set the mood." she said approvingly.

Following Christie's suggestion I took off my shirt but left my trousers on.

Jean came in wearing a robe. I explained that we would start with an erotic massage and asked her to lie on the table face down. She loosened the tie of her robe and slid onto the table with the robe covering her.

I moved her long hair to the side and, using a little oil, started massaging her neck and shoulders. I told her her hair is lovely. Then I slid the robe down to her waist so I could massage her back and sides, also the sides of her boobs.

I skipped her butt for now and went to her feet and legs, raising the robe so it just covered her butt. Her legs were strong and beautifully shaped which I told her. Occasionally my hand coming up the inside of a leg would brush her pussy.

I slid the robe off her and oiled her butt. I believe I was getting rather good at massaging female butts including the crack, ass hole, and pussy lips. She seemed to being enjoying this.

"Now my beauty, I need you to turn over," I softly said.

She rolled over and I said, "Wow, you are a stunningly beautiful!"

I looked over at Sally. She was sitting on the edge of her chair with her skirt up to her waist, her legs apart, and her hand stroking her slit. She smiled.

After some time stroking Jean's neck and shoulders, I moved on those delightful breasts. What a thrill to play with those large, soft boobs.

Down across her belly I went to her pussy. Jean opened her legs and lifted her hips to meet me. She was breathing hard and moaning softly. I stroked her slit first outside and then in the very wet space between her lips coming up and circling her hard clit at the top.

I was so focused on her pussy that I did not realize she had unzipped my pants until I felt her hand around my hard dick. She gave it a pull and said, "I want this in me."

I dropped my pants, put on a condom, and had her get on her hands and knees. I slid into her from behind and started a slow pace in and out. I was speeding up while concentrating on not coming before her. I reached down to her pussy and coated my fingers with her pussy juice. Then I inserted one and then two fingers in her ass. That sent her over the edge. She came with a loud shriek. I came right after her and filled the condom.

We collapsed in a tangle of naked arms and legs on the table. She kissed me and exclaimed, "Wow, that was fantastic!"

I cleaned up a bit and was reaching for my clothes when Sally spoke up, "Oh, no. You don't get to get dressed and leave yet. After watching that I need you to fuck me too." I looked over and saw that she had taken all her clothes off. She was smiling a wicked smile and holding her boobs out to me.

"Give me some time to recover."

"Let me help you." With that she pushed me down on my back and climbed over me in a 69 position. Between the aroma of her pussy in my face and her mouth on my cock I started to get hard again. Sally really knows how to bring a cock to life.

She flipped around and lowered herself on my now hard cock cowgirl style. I looked up enjoying watching her boobs bounce as she moved up and down. I reached up and pulled on a nipple. She leaned over and rubbed her boobs across my face.

I wasn't ready yet but She was so turned on that her pussy started clenching my cock and she yelled, "YeeHaa!"

I was ready to get started with my business but I didn't name it JAMES CLARK AND COMPANY. That just didn't fit. I named my business MISSION O.

Author's Note: See how my business developed in the next chapter.