All Comments on 'My Own Party led to My Downfall'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Great story! Loved (most of) it!

Hey! Adult parties often involve adult beverages that can lead to adult activities! And what's more adult than adultery? Just because a spouse indulges an urge with a non-spouse after some adult beverages does not automatically mean the indulging spouse does not still love his or her spouse. Unless you're stunted in your development, you should understand that love and sex are two different things. No doubt they are best when combined; but, in my opinion, there's no need for divorce if your spouse indulges himself or herself. How about a little tolerance and forgiveness? Unless you are perfect (and I guess only one human in history has been perfect), you've made your share of mistakes. You've been forgiven! Reciprocate! Guys like Jake are assholes! It's O.K. for them to indulge in extramarital sex, but it's not O.K. for their spouse to do so? Virginia was lucky to be rid of that jerk. I'm happy for Virginia. Betty is a much better spouse. Great story! Five stars!

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 4 years ago

To call this idiotic would be an insult to idiots around the world.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you, all four of you, for your comments. Judging by the low scores, the opinion of the two negative commenters indicates an underlying feeling among quite a few other readers. For Anonymous (Hated the piece of shit), I can't say as I blame you. I myself and not especially fond of shit, especially its smell. I suggest you continue to hate shit, and flush the toilet promptly when you find it there. I'm not sure how that relates to my story, however. Maybe don't read Lit stories while on the toilet?

Thank you Alex and Laure, for your lovely breath of positivity. It's reassuring.

LFT, I absolutely love your comment. Merci beaucoup!

And as for Hindsight2020, I would never dare to argue with your obviously extensive expertise on idiocy! If you're insulted, as I assume you are from your comment, please accept my apologies.

Thanks again for all of your comments, JBE

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Life is funny, and its better with fucking. Wish some of the guys had fucked, but still hot.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

It got worse as time went by. By the end of the story, it was crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic rambling story beyond words. Making excuse after excuse for her own behaviour. Not me m'lord t'was the drink you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

dumb. especially that last bit. if she was so blissfully happy, why the fuck was she constantly thinking about him?

for that matter, why didn't you let him get proper revenge?

macian49macian499 months ago

Great story, loved it. So Erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...