All Comments on 'My Own Son? I Couldn't'

by powelldonovan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
stud dad needs to join mom&son

good beginning..continue to tell us more..but dad needs to join mom and son for hottt family fun together..and mom needs to get hubby/son into some sex charged bi activity with her directing and participating..nothing hotter for women like myself and bi couples to be involved in that type of action

motherfucker74motherfucker74almost 16 years ago
Not bad but too easy

There are those woman (and I personally know one) that if the son initiated they would not stop him. However, the description of her is too perfect to go with how easy it was to get into her pants. Realisim adds to the excitement, and while much what you said can happen, it's just too easy. I think next one take this story and go further with it. There is an attraction, but they are both fighting it and work from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Another good'un - pity he never got to fill his mothers' cunt though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is a highly talented writer...

as you can tell from his many published stories, most of which I have read and enjoyed. On this one, though...just let me say that's it's fine when a mother lets her boy up her ass. Or when she sucks off her son and lets him blow his balls in her mouth--which is something every caring mother should automatically do for her boy whenever and wherever he feels the need to empty his young balls. But surely a truly loving mom will never deny her son his boyish fun of sticking his stiff prick up her mommy-hole. Down deep that's every boy's dream, to revisit his own birth canal with his fat prick, pound her cunt till she's walking funny, and gift his mother with great twatfuls of his rich creamy semen--straight from his fertile young balls to his mother's fertile womb. Boys making babies where they were once a baby, in their own mother's coochie--just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My mom never wanted it in her bung hole!

My mother loves my cock inside her pussy, she said I'm bigger than my dad. When he goes away for his job, we take advantage of our time alone together. We sleep together and fuck like lovers multiple times a day. My dad probably wonders why my mom's pussy isn't as tight when he comes home from his trips?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

poor son popped out of her asshole 19 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So much Bull crap

Nine inches....slid easily into her ass with just a moan.

Go back to your room and jerk off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous