My Own Tom Time - slave girl sara

Story Info
Continuing to educate Tom in carnal ways.
1.5k words
4.29
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An old true story from before Covid, re written in the absence of much real time play, in 4 parts, this is part 2

My Own Tom Time.

It was Toms second day with us, he had visited 3 local university's and was impressed with them all.

His aim is to become a bio chemist, don`t ask, i don`t have a clue what one of them does either.

I served dinner and we all sat a couple of hours eating and talking with the odd bottle of wine, I had a spritzer and Tom just a bottle of beer.

Sir and daisy polished a bottle and a half of wine off.

I found out through listening to Tom talking he went to a private schools along with his 2 older sisters.

A first school, then a middle school, then a senior finishing school up to 19

They travelled some 15 miles on a Sunday to their church with very similar values to ours.

His sisters had been to visit their Pastor on numerous occasions and he always saw the degree of the visit when his Father strapped them the night after over the settee arm, naked, just like we do.

He also said his mum had Pastor appointments a couple of times a year but she was always punished in their room, doors open se we could all hear what was happening.

He was told when he was older it was so his sisters realised the part they would play when married.

No spanking by teachers allowed at their senior school, it`s all detention and notes sent home.

The prefects had a cartel going between them, they would threaten to send the pupil to their year tutor, which of course meant loss of privileges, lines, essays and a belting off Father, or they could accept a punishment off them.

Most chose the spanking from the prefect, it was usually an over the knee hand spanking and a touch your toes for the strap.

As the girls got into the higher grades they could gamble for a swap, no spanking but a list of other duties.

He told me later things like cleaning a senior room, topless, bottomless, or naked.

The much older girls settled for a hand down their knickers and a wank for the boy.

He had no doubt some went further but did not have any evidence of it, just here say.

He mentioned the threat of the cane from the head boy or girl was usually withheld if the head boy could finger or play with the girls nipples, or the head girl could measure slack and hard the boys willy`s, even wank them off. It was win/win for the boys.

In the final year it got more adventurous, but again Tom had only heard stories of orgies and shagging.

He said growing up you would be spanked at least once a week the girls more, usually in private and always naked, even the boys had to take their shirts off, then of course they had Father`s belt as a bedtime spanking.

I was really wet by now as you can imagine. I just loved the posh way Tom spoke and how much a young gentleman he was, oh, and what a catch he would be for someone.

Tom also made clear uncle Don or Aunt Daisy had full permission to deal with him as seen fit if he requires correction.

Daisy and I cleared the table and at 9.00 I was sent to run my bath.

When it was full I stripped naked and stood next to it, hands folded behind my back.

I heard 2 lots of footsteps, it was Sir and Tom this time.

"Owning a slave is your property Tom and so it pays to look after them, boy or girl.

sara is bathed at 9.00 every night, usually by me, I think it shows her the affection a hard day deserves."

Sir spun me around, "Count the cane ridges Tom."

Tim touched everyone and I flinched, the bruising was probably at its highest.

"10 Uncle Don."

"Yes 10, I take my time caning a bottom, so each stripe has its own identity.

I only strap first to raise the bottom nerves and make the caning a little more tolerable plus I enjoy seeing a girl getting a strapping."

I made a choking sound, `tolerable` and got 3 hard spanks at the top of my legs for it.

"Always help her in and out of the bath, for safety."

"Make sure you get her into a washing routine, whilst sat in the bath its back and tits, make sure you lift each one with the nipple, and squeeze it hard, and wash underneath it."

"Ouchhhh."

"That's the sound you are looking for."

I knelt up for the next part.

"Bottom and pussy next, make sure you get into every crack and valley.

I stood, Legs and feet are equally important.

Sir washed my legs and fingered my pussy, See how she gleams, have a feel?

Tom fingered me as instructed.

Did you feel a pulsing sensation Tom?"

"Yes Sir, and warm."

Sir looked at me, "Good Girl."

Sir helped me out. "We have two ways of drying her, towel or hand."

"Hand Uncle Don?"

"Yes hand, we spank her dry, go sit on her bed. sara, over Tom`s knee."

"Yes Sir," I was over in seconds, my pussy lips open on his right knee cap, already grinding.

"It`s not a punishment Tom so no need to spank crimson, just firm, you must let the slave know who is in charge, let`s say 20 rapid slaps, medium strength, if she is nor sobbing by 15 put her over 2 pillows and strap her."

slap, slap, slap, "Harder boy." Slap, Slap, Slap,

"Do I have to strip you and show you boy?"

"No Sir," SLAPPPPP, SLAPPPPP,

"Owwwwwww."

"That's better. 20 will be suffice."

I sobbed on 12, cried on 15 and think I cum on 3 and 16.

"Up sara."

I Got of his knee and knelt before him.

"She will thank you now, sara, into Sir Tom`s bed when he leaves you."

"Yes Sir, thank you for bathing me Sir."

Sir left and I unbuttoned Sir Tom`s fly and grappled with his humongous cock, lol, as I have been taught.

He lasted a little longer than when I showered him yesterday

When I had him cleaned off he thanked me, crikey, what a love.

It was 9.40 and I got into his bed and waited.

He came up around 10.30.

"Would you like me to undress you Sir?"

"No that will be fine tonight thank you sara."

He went to the bathroom and came back in his pyjamas, I covered my mouth with the covers giggling.

I pulled the cover back and lay their naked for my next instruction.

"Thank you sara, you may go now."

"Oh but Sir, if you make me go I will get a beating for not looking after you."

"Really?"

"Yes Sir, maybe you may get one too, but I would ask to take your beating Sir."

"You would do that for me sara?"

"Yes for sure Sir."

"sara, I have a confession, a secret."

"Oh no, nothing serious Sir?"

He smiled, "I was a virgin sara i knew the moves and what goes where but have no idea on technique as i know you must have probably found out last evening."

I think I may be falling for this boy.

I climbed out of bed and undid his pyjama top buttons and removed it, I sucked his nipples in turn as my hand went into his fly.

I pulled his head onto my nipples, "Bite a little sir, if I flinch it`s too hard, if I moan its perfect."

"Ohhhhhhhh Sir, wonderful."

I pulled the cord on his pyjamas and the bottoms fell to the floor.

I lay on the bed with my legs open facing Sir.

I took his hand and placed it on my open pussy, "Please explore Sir."

He was so gentle and loving, I moved his fingers to my clit and showed him how to roll it.

"Please Sir will you mount me."

He climbed on the bed, no need to suck him stiff, he was rock hard, I guided him in and crossed my legs over his back.

He lasted a lot longer than when I sucked him and I cum twice, exaggerated moans of course.

I cleaned him up and went for a pee.

I took more control and fucked him 3 more times during the night

My alarm bleeped, I slid down our bed and kissed his cock as I passed it, "back soon Sir."

I woke Sir and Daisy, it was great to have Sirs experienced cock inside me.

When I finished I was dismissed back to Sir Tom, I got back into bed the same way I got out and sucked Sir Tom hard.

"May I go on top Sir?"

He nodded and I mounted his cock and put his hands on my tits, got to say, it was wonderful.

What a wonderful boy and being related to Sir made it even more wonderful.

I yawned all day at work, wonder why??????