My Owner Celebrates My Birthday

Story Info
The first time that my owner shares me, on my birthday.
3.2k words
3.29
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear you in the bar room, moving glasses and bottles around. As I come around from your bedroom into the bar room I see two shot glasses and your poor alcohol into both. You take them both quickly and pour two more. You know I'm standing there and you look over from top to bottom to look at me silently. Without a word you take one shot, you give me one and with a quick cheers we take down the alcohol. You haven't said a word and I don't know if you approve of me. Your gaze towards my legs makes me hot as I move closer as a sign that I'd like one more shot.

Without expecting it I receive a hard slap across my face. Despite the sting, and before I even have a second to react you grab me closer to kiss my mouth with such aggression I can't tell if your angry for asking for a drink or you're hungry for me. Whatever it is, you approve of my outfit for sure.

You demand to know if I showered properly, I say I did, and you demand to know if left anything which belongs to me in the room. I say no, I put everything of mine away as if I wasn't there.

You say "Good".

I'm confused, as I am excited to be here. You've sent her to Indianapolis with the kids, and rest are gone to the family function. You promised them you will join after your work. The house is finely to yourself and as fate has it, he's gone as well for two days. The in-laws have the kids for the night and I not accountable to anyone for my time now.

But you don't seem excited to have me here at all. I'm wearing a button blouse with no sleeves and skirt which goes to my knees. I'm decently dressed but...I'm thinking for you to imagine what's underneath.

You haven't had sex with me in months, nor have you beat me in while, and I'm anxious to please you. I stand close to you while trying to figure out what you want me to do. And with no indication from you. I'm getting nervous.

I whisper your name to provoke you to say something encouraging to me. You put your hand on the back on my waist firmly and tell me simply "make me proud to own you". I open my mouth to ask for an explanation but the door bell rings.

You give me a knowing look and mischievous smile comes over you and as you walk over with me to the front door, you tell me, how I'm here to serve the party and you instruct me to make sure I look for your permission. You quickly tell me all the rules and I don't think I register any of them in my mind. You have grabbed me firmly and guide me like your true possession to the front door. You wait for me to open it. I'm trying to peek through the window to see who it is and I open the door.

You greet them. You're behaving normally now, you greet them all inside and I'm confused because of how different you are with me. I try to look at you, to meet your eyes. Was it pretend? Am I supposed to serve? You were just teasing and didn't mean it? I'm so confused, excited, nervous and totally lost at what I'm supposed to do. I just behave as myself and I also greet your friends. I've concluded you were just pulling my leg.

You're super friendly and inviting them all inside and catching up quickly and casually everyone walks into bar room. God I'm so confused at what is going on. Why aren't you looking at me and telling me what to do?

All of you are in the bar room now and you quickly take out a whole bunch of shot glasses and pour alcohol in it for everyone. And just ever so casually you tell everyone to take one for themselves and take one to pour into your slut.

Oh my god! My heart starts beating hard as everyone takes a look at me. And I'm speechless and can do or say nothing except look down. I feel naked. I have clothes but I feel naked. The guys give encouraging laughs and as the first shot glass comes to my lips I raise my head and my eyes search for you. You're eyes are shining and gleaming with joy. I'm begging you silently to stop this but I'm having such an urge to fall in between your legs at your feet. All I want is to please you with my tongue and mouth. But I don't move. I stay there and only look away from eyes for a moment while I throw my head back to accept the shots...

Shots are poured in my mouth faster than I can drink it. Its started to overflow from my mouth and drip down my chin on to neck and clavicle and into my blouse.

You're look changes. You stop the guys. "Did you let my piss drip out of your mouth" I shake my head no. And I understand nothing should drip out of my mouth. But between my legs I feel the wetness starting to drip down into my inner thigh..

I can't imagine what you'll allow me to do, but just having men pour drinks into my mouth and them knowing I'm your slut is making me feel on top of this world.

You're friends are happy, they are looking at me with complete desire and making disbelief comments. This is so exciting for them to be able to treat anyone like this openly and its acceptable to you and encouraged by you. Their inner fantasies are being realised in their own minds, where as all they have done is give me a drink each.

I feel wetness down along my neck and into my blouse but also the feeling in my stomach and wetness between my legs is hard to ignore. I want to feel it with my fingers but I don't dare make a move without knowing which direction you want to take.

My mind is racing through all of my physical feelings, my fantasy imagination as well as the talks we've had and every time you've handled me properly. My mind is racing, meanwhile the guys are talking and joking along with you. They all want to know how this is happening, how long have I been yours and the number of questions asked are not answered by you as you just tell them don't worry and encourage more drinks. My daydream is broken by someone's cold drinking glass against my naked shoulder. I suddenly check to see am I still dressed! I feel naked in front of these men and infront of you. I feel you can read my lust in my face and eyes. I enjoyed drinking their shots like I drink your tonic.

You ask me if I'm a happy slut and I reply that I am. To this your friends go wild! Your friends are excited to hear you talk to me the way you do and I'm lost in my world and want you to keep going. I want to please you in front of your friends more than ever and I'm begging you silently in my mind to make me do anything you wish in front of them.

You release my eye contact and let me go to take care of your guests. The one who had his cold drinking glass on my arm. I look to find his eyes and he backs up towards the seat and I follow him.

With his free hand he places his palm on my cheek and I quickly take my breath in expecting him to slap me the way you do. But he doesn't of course. No one knows how far they can go with me. Yet.

He gently has his hand on my face and let's his thumb feel my bottom lip and my mouth slightly opens as he puts his thumb slowly in my mouth. I'm completely dying for touch and my eyes close as my tongue ips wrap around his thumb and I suck it. The feeling that goes on in my body is unbelievable. I'm so randy at this moment and can hear my self moan as if it's coming from elsewhere.

I hear your voice telling him to come join the group of guys for another shot. You tell him there's time later for this slut to please him. I'm confused, why did you stop him? Or did you stop me? I straighten myself and open my eyes to find you. Your friend tells you how lovely I am and you laugh. You want to tell him I'm the dirtiest and filthiest, but you don't say it. You look at me and as if I can hear all the words you re thinking, I stay quiet and wait for your instructions.

Your friend goes to you but I can see that he's reluctant to stop touching me. He doesn't want to make obvious to you that he wanted to feel more, but you pick up on it as well and know how to use him better as well.

I sit down and close my eyes while you entertain your friends and catch up on guys talk.

My mind begins to wander and I'm already fast forward to when you let them have their way with me.

I can imagine my neck being held in place while my mouth is being used. I can tell just how these friends will be by the way they pour drink in my mouth.

The one who held the back of my neck while my head was back and poured his drink in my throat, directly aiming for the back of my throat. I could tell he would be little tougher and controlling in sex. With my eyes closed, head leaned back against the wall and sitting in your bar room, it's as if no one sees me anymore and I am left to daydream. The alcohol is kicking in, I can feel the feeling of hearing the noises in the room like as if they are far away. I can completely feel the drink affecting my mind and I am loving being here in your company.

I imagine how you take my head and push me against you so that I have to open my mouth and take you in. I enjoy licking you and feeling you grow with each lick. I want to feel the whole of you inside my mouth and use my tongue to get you all wet with my saliva. Instinctively I open my legs and find my fingers to feel myself. I want so much to feel you inside me. As I imagine giving you head and imagine sucking you, I let my fingers explore myself and the wetness increases and so does my moan.

One of friends looks over and all I hear is your friends all talking and realizing I'm playing and watching. Your voice breaks my fantasy and I suddenly realize what I've done, and without permission to do it. Your friends don't realise how wrong I have been they are enjoying it. But you come to me and I stop and I fix my skirt. With one forceful touch to my shoulder, I'm off the seat and on my knees looking up. You unzip yourself and exactly as I fantasized, I open my mouth. With one drink in your hand and the other hand on me, you guide me as your friends cheer and watch. You tell me what I whore I am to start playing in front of everyone and that too without instructions to do so. You discipline the back of my throat so hard, I don't know how to say sorry while my mouth is full. You ask me what I was thinking and what was I daydreaming about which compelled me to play alone. I can't answer you, for which you slap me so hard, I fall over and you're standing above me while I'm on the floor at your feet.

Tell me what to do. I don't know what to do and feel lost without your guidance. You knowingly leave me on the floor and I wait while you go back to your friends. I am randy but can't play, I want to serve you but you haven't asked me to. So much control you have over me that I can't decide nor figure out what my place is.

One of your guests looks over, and from my place on the floor my eyes meet his. With his glass in hand, he comes over to me and kneels down. His knees barely over my face, he has one knee on the ground.

He takes a quick drink from his glass and grabs my face and pry my mouth open by forcing the sides of my mouth. He kisses me aggressively and transfers the alcohol from his mouth into mine. I stop resisting his gesture and open my mouth accepting his tongue and begin to suck his tongue and swirl my tongue around the inside of his mouth. He grunts some words back at you while I raise my neck to show I want more attention from him. His hand goes straight for the heat in between my legs and I push my hips up to meet his hand. My own hand finds my left breast and I feel that my nipple is hard and sensitive to touch.

You're gaze meets mine and I see from your look you're not impressed by my behavior. I get myself to my knees and crawl to you as your friends watch me. From the ground between your feet, I lean into your knees and want to get up. I look up instead and you ask me if your slut is getting drunk or do I want more. I say yes I'm drunk and I want more please.

There was no way to count the number of drinks poured down into me, as a lot of them made it purposely down my neck and getting me further wet.

When you finally pull me up to stand next to you, I can barely stand but I'm aware of how erotic it feels to be held up with your support and with the feeling of you showing me off to your friends.

I ask your permission to be used by your friends. And you without saying a word push me to one of your friends. As I turn around to look at who you have pushed me up against, I'm held up by him so I don't fall over. I look at him and smile as he smiles back. Gently with arms around me, I am guided to sit with him. With his hands on me and me leaning into him he quietly has some conversation with me, which I don't recall. You and the rest of the friends seem to not be paying attention, but I know better and know you have an eye on everything I do.

In my conversation, I let it slip that it is my birthday. I tell him that in school when we were younger we used to give the lucky birthday person "birthday bumps, and count until the age of the birthday person".

As I'm telling him this he guides me so that I'm on my knees and pulls me over his lap. My two hands are on the floor, my stomach against his lap, my ass in the air and my feet to the floor. His hand feels under my skirt, and I feel the palm of his hand go around the curvature of my thighs and butt and back to the backs of my thighs. I patiently wait for what I know is coming and brace myself for a hard slap.

The small Yelp from my mouth draws the attention of everyone in the room. He tells everyone it's my birthday, and we need to slap me until it's my number. You look at me and I instinctively know I have to ask you.

I say please let them spank me. You ask me why? And I respond that it's your slut's birthday and spanking is needed.

You agree and come to pull my panties off from under my skirt and lift the skirt up so the everyone can see my ass.

I take a quick breath in and hold it as I brace myself for your hard smack to come down across my backside. When the slap doesn't come for what seems like so many minutes I let out my breath and relax, only to be caught off guard again and feel the sting of the slap across my ass. I barely hear the cheering from your friends, as all I can think is how I want more from you.

The friend whose lap I am in, finds himself stroking my face and I find his thumb in my mouth. I suck on it desperately as he instructs and guides me to keep my back arched and butt up and he caresses my back at the same time as someone else slaps my ass. I expect one for each year and the guys get loud together and I find my self moaning and screaming out with each spanking to my ass

As the stinging starts to get to be too much, I pull my hand back to protect my ass from the next slaps and begin to protest. You firmly tell me to take my beating, along with your choice of words for me. As I open my mouth to cry out, your friend whose thumb I was sucking tells you that my mouth should be kept shut.

As you call me a slut you tell on of your other friends to take the seat by my head and tell him to teach your other friends how to keep the slut's mouth shut.

As I'm trying to protect my self with my hands and hearing you tell someone to keep my mouth shut, I feel my hands being grabbed to keep them away from my ass and I feel my head being grabbed. As I open my mouth to scream out, I feel the hardness of some random dick in my mouth.

The back of my head is being grasped and guided back and forth. My throat is full and I can barely get a good breath in. My ass is still being slapped and occasionally someone ventures further to toy with putting their fingers in my holes. I enjoy that my ass is being fingered and it pleases me to think that maybe you'll go inside.

You call me dirty whore when you notice how wet I am. You tell me how much of a slut I am to be in this position, exposed to men who as slapping and fingering me, all while not letting go of the hard dick in my mouth.

*****

* please provide feedback, so that I may please you in the future