All Comments on 'My Owner Celebrates My Birthday'

by RajniM

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Your guess is as good as his

She's either an android robot or a mentally slow person. No one is this dumb without being cared for in a nursing home. She sincerely doesn't know enough to pull up her underwear. This is a toss up between hot or stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disjointed

The story itself is very disjointed, as in it seems unnatural. I’m guessing that English isn’t your first language or that you’re new to writing?

The morality of the story isn’t an issue, after all we’re on an erotic story website so it’s nobody’s business that this woman (girl) is his mistress and he’s cheating on his wife whilst she and their children are away. It’s a bit odd that there doesn’t seem to be an emotional connection between them and it’s pretty stupid to play D/s scenes whilst drunk.

It comes across as more of a drunken frat party (university age kids) than a D/s scene. The kind of party where the guys present decide to gang rape the only girl present? I know it didn’t get as far as full blown sex but that what it implied to me anyway.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous