My Parents fucked my Girlfriend?

Story Info
The Bells have a very causal relationship with sex.
3.1k words
4.3
11.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?!"

Carmen Bell was always an adventurous lady and had tried to life her life open-minded and always exploring. She had been raised this way and she enjoyed that kind of mindset.

Where she drew the line was her dad fucking her best friend and girlfriend, Mia.

"Oh, hey there, Carmen." Her dad said, waving at her. His hips continued to plow into her girlfriend without any restraint.

"Dad, would you stop fucking my girlfriend?" Carmen barely sputtered out. She had found herself very out of it and her mind wasn't working exactly up to speed.

"She's your girlfriend?" Mr. Bell said, his eyebrows raised as he looked back over to Mia. As he said this his hips didn't break stride still burying himself in Mia's pussy.

"We never talked about exclusivity." Mia said, defending herself. She moaned and then added, "I thought this was just experimenting to you. I'm not going to dive into a relationship with someone if they're going to be skittish with me. That's not fair."

Carmen opened her mouth to speak but Mr. Bell got there first.

"Mia's right, you know." He said solemnly. "We always made it a point that you have to be open about these kinds of things."

"Does mom know you're fucking her?" Carmen shouted, the absurdity at being disciplined as her dad screws her girlfriend in front of her making her irritated.

"There is no need for yelling." Mr. Bell said, his voice not raised but a new steel evident in his voice. "And if you must know, then yes. Your mother actually was the one who wanted to start this."

Carmen felt her face freeze in shock. She was aware that her family's relationship with sex was laxer than many other but to use another girl for sexual relief. That was certainly a new one.

"It happened one night, after we had her over for dinner." Mr. Bell mused. He at this point had flipped over Mia and was having sex with her doggy-style. "We had taken the party over to the living room and we were just talking, having greats laughs and conversation. We brought out a little wine and really connected in that moment."

Carmen wasn't really listening as she watched Mia with her ass up taking it from her dad. The look on her face of pleasure, the way she arched her back for her dad. Carmen was finding it hard to come to grips with what was going down.

Mr. Bell continued, unfettered. "We all started drawing a little closer, touches were become more commonplace. Me and your mother were starting to become a bit more affectionate, and Mia voiced how that made her feel a little lonely. Your mother, always a kind soul, reached out and started holding her. Next thing we all know, clothes are on the floor, kisses are being placed all over and we had all entered into a sexual relationship with one another."

"You little slut!" Carmen cried out at last, unable to keep it contained anymore.

"Carmen Delphia Bell!" Mr. Bell thundered. "Get over here right now!"

Carmen immediately wilted. She could count on one hand the number of times that her dad had raised his voice at her, and it was always a good reason why. She knew that she had made a mistake. It was then that she immediately headed over to her dad. Standing next to him, even with the ridiculous circumstance of her dad fucking Mia in front of her, she felt ashamed of her actions.

"Now we do not use that kind of language to insult our friends or our lovers, you hear me?" Mr. Bell said, his eyes on her while his dick remained buried in Mia.

"Now, apologize to Mia."

Carmen got on her knees so that her and Mia where face to face. Mia's face was covered in sweat and her hair was sticking to her face as Mr. Bell thrusted behind her.

"I'm sorry, Mia." Carmen said, her eyes downcast. "That wasn't fair. I wasn't open about what I wanted and got upset that you weren't on the same page as me."

"Thank you." Mia said, wiping a tear from her eye. She let out a moan as Mr. Bell started to rub her clit, slow rhythmic motions that caused her feet and fingers to clench up. "I will admit that I probably should have talked to you about where this relationship was going and not assuming that we were casual."

Carmen smiled at her, and Mia smiled back. Taking her hand, Carmen brushed aside a few strands of hair that had gotten glued to her forehead, moving them out of the way. Moving closer the pair shared a sweet, gentle kiss.

Carmen pulled away with a small giggle, the relationship repaired between the two now. "Okay, Dad. You can stop fucking Mia now, she's, my girlfriend."

Mia glowed up at the word 'girlfriend,' a slow smile appearing on her face.

"I can feel the love between you two." Mr. Bell grunted out. "It's made this sweet pussy even sweeter."

Mr. Bell hadn't stopped if anything his thrusts had gotten more animated. His hands were clenched around Mia's ass pulling her into him as he rocketed into her pussy. He moved like a beast, relentlessly pounded Mia from behind.

"Okay, Dad. That's enough." Carmen repeated again as see watched Mia get drawn into a haze of pleasure.

"No." Mr. Bell replied. Reaching underneath Mia he spun her around turning her around on her back. "Get on top of her."

"Dad, what?" Carmen said, not comprehending the turn of events.

"You guys are in a relationship now?" Mr. Bell said. "Then prove to me that you actively know each other's bodies."

Carmen could have thrown her arms up in the air and screamed. If it was one thing in the Bell family that was consistent it was their stance on having an active and fulfilling sex life. It was why Carmen had been so secretive with her sexuality and relationship status.

Still, Carmen knew that if she didn't then her parent would continue to have sex with Mia whether she was her girlfriend or not. Sighing, she striped off her clothes and positioned herself above Mia, sixty-nining her.

Carmen's face wrinkled as she watched her dad's dick go in and go out Mia. Still, she had to admit that Mia was wetter than she had ever seen her before. Bending down she started licking the area around. She knew that Mia enjoyed teasing. She kissed, caressed, and lightly bit the surrounding area of her pussy that was currently getting pounded.

Mia, for her efforts had started nuzzling her face into Carmen's pussy. She used the moans and groans that Mr. Bell was eliciting from her to pleasure Carmen.

"You girls are doing great. It makes a father proud." Mr. Bell exclaimed as he petted Carmen gently and pounded Mia ferociously.

"Please don't talk to me right now, Dad." Carmen said.

Mr. Bell continued his thrusts Carmen's head masking his view and as he continued, he could feel himself slip out. Unfortunately for Carmen it was one of the deeper thrusts and she felt the dick hit her in the face. She let out a cry of shock as the flesh rocket hit her. It was shockingly hard as it was Carmen's first experience with a penis.

"Oh, sorry, honey." Mr. Bell said. "Could you put it back in Mia for me?"

Carmen curled her lip but did so. Mr. Bell's balls moving as his body reacted to the touch of his daughter's hand on his penis.

And while, Mr. Bell tried his best the obstruction of Carmen's head made it harder for Mr. Bell to time and coordinate his strokes and his dick would slip out on more than one occasion With Carmen getting more comfortable touching his dick and in putting it back in her girlfriend.

"Carmen," Mr. Bell asked. "Is this your first relationship?"

"Yes, Dad." Carmen replied between Mia's legs.

"And Mia?"

"No," Mia said. "I was with this guy, Jonesy, a little before Carmen."

"Carmen, are you only interested in women or do you like men as well?"

Carmen paused her licking to think about it.

"I mean, yeah, I think so." Carmen let out a groan as Mia started clawing her inners thighs. She liked it when Mia was playful during sex. "I think I like men too."

Mr. Bell's dick shot out of Mia's pussy once again. As Carmen put her hand around it to put it back in Mia Mr. Bell stopped her.

"Wait, Carmen." Mr. Bell said. "I have an idea."

Carmen looked up at her dad with a questioning look, dick in hand.

"Why don't you try sucking it?"

"Excuse me?" Carmen blurted out.

"I was just thinking," Mr. Bell explained. "This is the prefect time to see if you also enjoy male genital."

Mr. Bell opened his hands indicating the situation at hand.

"You're in a safe place, for one." Mr. Bell carried on, not paying any heed to the look his daughter or Mia was shooting him. "My dick is coated in your girlfriend, so it won't taste weird. You know I am clean and sex positive. Personally, I think this would be the best time to try it out."

"I'm your daughter!"

Mr. Bell waved that to the side. "I have no intention of getting you pregnant, Carmen. Besides you are on the pill, so everything is safe."

"You want to fuck me too?" Carmen could barely believe her ears.

"Maybe you should, Carmen." Mia said, coming into the conversation. She had gotten out from underneath Carmen and was sitting down on the bed next to her. "He does make a lot of good points. Besides before we go off to college it would be good to have some experience."

Carmen wondered if she was the insane one.

"Whatever, fine." Carmen said, defeated.

She stared down at the dick that was slick with Mia. While Carmen wasn't sure what made a dick cute or gross, she felt her dad had a nice dick. It was a good size and proportioned, she reasoned. Already low to the ground, she gave it a sniff but could only smell her girlfriend on the male appendage. She let out a tentative tongue to give it a lick. Once she contacted the spongey, yet hard flesh she pulled her tongue back.

Come one, you can do this, she told herself.

Gaining more courage, she licked it once more. She let herself grow used to tonguing the head before bringing her lips to it. Carmen decided to start by planting small kiss on the head. Deciding that it wasn't as scary as she had thought she was able to be more comfortable with it. She pressed her lips to the dick and let it slide past them, taking the head in her mouth. She started to suck on it tentatively trying to gauge what seemed to work for her dad. As she did so, Mia started to give her some encouragement and advice as well as rubbing her clit in a slow circle as she sucked off her dad. Mr. Bell also gave some pointers as she worked on his dick.

Eventually Carmen was taking his whole dick in her mouth. Deepthroating might have been out of the question, but she felt proud that she was able to take her dad all the way in her mouth. She was getting more confident as her dad started moaning more and giving less advice. Carmen for her part had started getting more experimental with dick-sucking. She was licking from bottom to top, sucking the head, playing with the balls. She had gone from a novice dick-sucker to one that one would think had been doing it for years.

Pulling his dick out of his daughter's mouth, Mr. Bell congratulated his daughter.

"Not many women can suck a dick as well as you can." He told her with Carmen feeling warm from the praise.

It was on to next step.

Carmen laid on her back as her dad positioned himself over her. Mia crawled over so they could look at each other.

"I wouldn't let it hurt." Carmen heard her dad say.

Mia lowered herself and kissed her. It was a slow and steady kiss. One kiss turned into two, two into three. Soon it was a make out session but not a passionate one, but one more filled of love for each other.

When it reached the height of the make out that's when Mr. Bell put his dick in her. He had been taking his time using his dick and moving it around the area around her pussy to acclimate her but now was time for the real thing.

He thrusted, firm and slow. Easing his daughter into taking dick.

Carmen felt the dick as it filled her even as Mia's fingers continued to caress and grope her. It pushed through her as her walls coiled around the cock. She let out a breath as she felt his pelvis touch hers letting her know that she had taken it all. As he moved back, she felt the slickness of the member easing its way out of her.

Then as he pushed back in, she felt herself start to take on his shape.

In time his thrusting started to pick up speed and moans started to be elicited from Carmen that she couldn't stop. As Mr. Bell started to pick up speed and found himself a good pace to fuck his daughter at, he began to praise her pussy. Carmen refused to say anything but every time he did, he could feel her pussy get wetter and also clench down on his dick showing her true feelings towards his treatment.

"Carmen, your body is amazing." Mr. Bell finally said as he closed the distance between his daughter, putting his body weight on her. His thrusting turned rampant as he could feel himself nearing.

Carmen, meanwhile, found herself grabbing her dad's back as his rampage on her pussy pushed her to her own climax.

Father and daughter collided into each other's bodies as they sought release. They moved with wild abandon as they chased their pleasure. Mr. Bell's lower body was a blur as he thrusted into his daughter in overdrive, his dick pounding her pussy into submission.

Carmen for her end was a shrieking fiend as she attempted to find the evasive climax that she was chasing. Her fingers clawed into her fathers back as her back arched itself, trying to get her father deeper and deeper within her as she felt him hid the perfect spot over and over. Her eyes had crossed over and became glazed as everything in her body focused on one and only one thing.

An orgasm.

Mia knew she had to help them and sprang into action. Springing on Carmen's body as much as she could between Carmen and her dad she began to tease her nipples. Knowing that Carmen was especially around her nipples, Mia played with them for all she could. Her tongue, teeth, and mouth lashing out at the erogenous zones of her girlfriend. What she hadn't expected was the wildness of the Bells.

Mia had a nipple in her mouth when suddenly she felt hands on her. Not one or two, either. It was four.

Apparently when Mia had nestled in to help her girlfriend, both Mr. Bell and Carmen had decided to unleash on Mia.

Mia was swept up as they relentless controlled her lower body, the rest of her stuck underneath Mr. Bell. Their fingers went everywhere explore all her body without her autonomy. All she could make out was groaning as their hands maneuvered her body.

At last, Mr. Bell stiffened. His muscles contracted and with a final shout. He released.

Carmen felt herself get flooded with his seed and lost herself as she too came. Both father and daughter came at the same time as they cried out in rejoice.

Mr. Bell let himself empty into his daughter before taking his dick out. He pushed it towards Mia who took it in her mouth gracefully as she cleaned out the cum and Carmen's juices.

Carmen and Mr. Bell laid down as they wen to collect their breath.

Mia having completed draining the rest of the cum from Mr. Bell moved unto Carmen. Gently, nudging her legs apart Mia started feasting on Carmen's recently pounded out pussy. She licked gently as she eased out the sperm, licking up the white stuff. Carmen relaxed as her girlfriend's tongue cooled down her overheating pussy. They all stayed like for a few more minutes just letting the blood slow down to a reasonable speed in their bodies.

"Why did you come up, Carmen?" Mr. Bell eventually asked.

"Oh, shit!" Carmen exclaimed jumping up as she grabbed her clothes in a hurry. "Mom was calling us for dinner. She quickly ran to the door.

Mr. Bell and Mia threw themselves at their clothes as they attempted to dress and rush down to the dinner table.

Mrs. Bell was lax about everything except one thing; and that was when it was dinner time, it was dinner time.

Mr. Bell and Mia both got to the door at the same time. As the ran around the corner, they had to suddenly stop.

Carmen stood at the top of the staircase leading down. Right below her was Mrs. Bell. Mrs. Bell had been staring down Carmen but now she rested her eyes on Mr. Bell and then Mia. Without a word, she raised her hand and pointed towards the table. The group rushed down the stairs and make their way to the dinner table in the family room.

Dinner was very quiet that evening.

After Dinner

"You fucked our daughter?" Mrs. Bell asked her husband as she brought out dessert. Mr. Bell had been recounting the tale of how and why everyone had been late to dinner.

"Yes," Mr. Bell said. "And honey. She is amazing. Her pussy and mouth could only come from you."

Mrs. Bell accepted the compliment and the kiss on the cheek from her husband.

Mia?"

"Yes?" Mia answered. Her back rigid as she watched Mrs. Bell sit down.

"More than likely, we're going to have to end our sexual relationship with you now as it has come to light you are dating our daughter." Mrs. Bell said as she cut into her pie. Coconut Cream.

"Oh, uh, yes." Mia answered. She tried to steady her hands, but they shook from the nerves.

Mia and Carmen shared a look.

College could not come soon enough.