My Passion is Endless

Story Info
A tale of a Domme's scene with her sub.
793 words
3.69
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked between the trees several times, back and forth, nervously. It was one of those warm late September afternoons that is still summer when one wishes the afternoon weather was cooler but it's still very hot. He heard the clock tower toll 5 p.m., which was the appointed time.

The air had that musky smell, just like that of a woman's pussy when she is fertile, it smelled ripe, a wonderful time to pulse one's nose onto the wetness of the woman's clit and stick one's tongue into the void of the vagina...where did it end...? That hole was an endless abyss into a dark wetness of ecstasy, tasting a woman for everything she owned.

I could hear the clock toll as well and anticipated his arrival. My brain waves were flying as mini tornadoes, like wind-blown leaves of autumn in circles, for the anticipated meet-up with the large brute, whom I call "Endless." He is only one of many I see on a regular basis, but it is he I am seeing today, because I do enjoy his company. He seeks Me out for what therapy I offer: Pain.

I call him "Endless" because he is an endless supply of energy and male sensuality. When I allow him to, He can look into my eyes as to see beyond the extension of my existence, wanting more of what I have to give. His "Endless" drive at times deprives Me of many sensations I privately hoard.

"Endless" was to stand before Me within 5 minutes of My bell ringing (You see, I have My bell attached to My Dungeon and when I expect a guest, they arrive and enter when I remotely open the door.) After another 5 minutes, allowing them to undress, and I then find them waiting for My arrival.

Endless would always be found with his hands behind his back, looking straight ahead, facing the wall of mirrors, with the simple acceptance of servitude on his dutiful face prepared to fulfill My desires.

At first, I stood before him, My nails found his chest and then My teeth followed. His nipples were then pulled in all directions at My whim, causing his facial wincing and eye twitching. He breathed deeply inhaling the pain and exhaled to redeem his stamina, which made him drunk with anticipation of what could be next.

My frenzy of consensual pain is the present I granted him as My bulging vagina watered and I began to feel the warm moisture drip down My thighs onto My silk stockings.

As I moved to stand behind him, I brought down the black leather 24-inch flogger and the strokes on his wide back are administered for the pain he had come to seek. As his neck began to droop, I demanded, "Straight ahead!" hence he lurched his head up once more to stare straight forward.

His wide back, meaty ass, and hips are My playground. Holding onto each side of his flanks, I breathe in deeply leaning into his stature to soak up his smell. Burying my nose into the back of his armpit, his musk travels into My sinuses and floats into My brain to intoxicate Me....he is Endless...Endless...Endless.

I bring my thoughts together to begin inserting My fully gloved fist into his ass, one finger at a time...with the warm moisture sucking in My fingers gradually, I feel the squishy dome of his prostate and I kiss it with each fingertip, swirling all around in soft strokes. After several rounds of pulling and pushing, which bring about deep growls of pleasure from Endless and drops of precum from his cock, which I swirl with my other gloved hand, I pull my fist out of his loose ass gradually and remove my gloves tossing them in the trash.

Looking at his legs, which are holding up this brute, they are strong. My eyes drop to admire the definition of his calves. The thickness of his thighs also the mass of muscle that stands before Me in submission.

As he plants his feet wide apart, his skin writhes in redness with each stroke of My quirt. It makes long slender streaks on his skin. I watch his face wrinkle with each blow and then relax awaiting the next flick of My wrist and it brings his long-awaited love of the leather's sting.

My arms ache from beating...

My vulva pulses from touching...

My nose tingles from smelling...

My hands are red from caressing...

I feel every inch of My being swell. My brain is on overload and I am exhausted. I breathe in and want more and more of this Endless experience.

Endless is My passion, his dread of pain is My craving, he fulfils My dreams.