Whip - Away Day Pt. 01

Story Info
"Sorry, I have been sent this nineteen-year-old.”
1.4k words
4.41
5.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true account of me being loaned out during my training period with Sir Don Brown and his sub wife Daisy, January 2020

Whip - Away Day - Part 1

Sir said he wanted some normality back in our lives so had organised some events to do just that.

"You will be away this Friday night Daisy, a Master in Skipton I have never dealt with before but is well respected in his skills."

Daisy made a heavy sigh, "Pardon."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

"From what I hear of him it will be a whipping with a few friends round and obviously fucked."

"sara, I am having a card school, so you and the sub/slave of the gentleman Daisy is visiting will be coming here and you both will entertain my guests."

"Will sara be fucked Sir?"

"They both will Daisy and spanked to the gentlemen`s requirements. Some cocks you may recognise sara."

"Thank you Sir."

Friday soon arrived and I could tell Daisy was struggling with the thought of her away day.

As we ate breakfast I made a decision,

"Sir?"

"Yes sara?"

"Please may I swap with Daisy and go to Skipton, I`m a bit bored with being the under-table entertainment Sir?"

They both laughed

"So you are bored with it, and how many roughly have you done sara."

I bowed my head.

"Should I go over the counter Sir?"

"No, not this time, more a big hug for being such a thoughtful girl. Daisy, would you rather stay here?"

She never answered.

"Perhaps you want to go over the counter?"

"To be honest Sir, I know it`s always your choice Sir, but if it ever was my choice I would rather stay home."

"I`ll go Daisy."

As I closed my mouth I felt sick.

I said bye and went for my train to work, I reckoned I needed a boot up the bum to be set on a straight road again.

I had been questioning my beliefs of late after the past week or so.

I needed to prove my love and dedication to Sir and Daisy, who I cared for dearly. I know she spanked me and at times I had no idea why, but then again why should I?

It did not seem a heartbeat until I was on my way back home from work on the train.

I was psyched up for this new challenge.

When I got home a small overnight bag was packed for me in the hallway.

I shouted,

"Hi, I`m home just going to shower."

"Your clothes are on the bed sara."

I showered and made sure I was perfectly smooth below.

A new grey lace bra and pants, wow, they were gorgeous, pink cashmere top and a skirt so short Father would have belted me up and down stairs had I worn it at home.

"Awww sweet sara, you look gorgeous hun."

"Thank you Daisy and thanks both for my outfit and undies, they are the best I have ever had."

"Make sure you have them on when you come home girl"

"Yes Sir."

Sir gave me the details in an envelope and four ten-pound notes and an iPhone.

"The phone is only to ring here, no other numbers, are you comfortable with that sara?"

"Yes Sir anything you say."

"Good girl, into the car."

Daisy gave me a huge hug and kiss,

"Thank you darling."

Sir took me to the station, and I caught the train to Skipton.

A man met me when I got off the train,

"sara?"

"Yes Sir."

"Wow you are a beauty; my friend will love fucking you."

I smiled one of those 'why did I open my big mouth' smiles.

We got into the back of his big black car and a driver set off.

He stroked my face and put his other hand down the front of my knickers and squeezed my lips.

"Would you like to suck my cock sara?"

"Yes please Sir, would you like me to swallow every drop Sir?"

"You had better, or I will get the car to stop, and skin you over the bonnet with my belt."

I leant over and unzipped him, he shuffled forward so he could lean back, and I grappled with his massive cock, in real terms maybe six inches if I was being generous.

"Show me your tits."

I sat and removed my new top and bra.

He slapped them and pushed my head forward.

I gave him a great mouth fuck with the help of my left hand, my right hand behind my head to give him access to my tits.

He eventually cum, not a mouthful but steady squirts.

He spoke to the driver

"Do you want to pull over and fuck her Pete?"

"Sure, thanks."

He drove a little further and stopped in a country lane by a wood.

Sir put his cock away and we got out, me still topless.

Not sure if I was scared or excited, but I needed a wee,

"Please Sir may I have a wee first?"

"Get down and squat, we will watch you, then I will strap your bottom."

They watched as I weed, embarrassing or what???? Again not sure, but if it pleased them I was happy.

"A choice girl,"

He began to unbuckle his belt,

"Tits or bottom?"

"Bottom please Sir, thank you for the choice."

I took my knickers and skirt off altogether and popped them back in the car.

The burly driver faced me, bent me over and picked me up under his arm.

"Take his cock out and wank him as I belt you."

Now he was massive.

Sir gave twenty to thirty cracks of his belt as I wanked the driver hard.

"Yours Pete."

He sat me on the front of the car, spread my legs and licked and bit to get me ready, then ever so gently slid into me.

He did not take too long, and he pulled out and put my hand on his slimy cock to wank him off.

He squirted like a hose pipe, I was glad he was not in my mouth.

Ten minutes later we were at Sir's house.

The fact I was still naked did not seem to faze him, or anyone else.

He showed me to a lovely room with a huge bed.

"This is what will happen tonight, I will be giving a demo on my whip skills for three or four of the boys."

"You will also be puppy trained."

I put my hand up, he nodded.

"What is puppy training Sir?"

"You will chase a ball or bone and bring it back; good dogs are laid on their backs and have their tits and pussy rubbed."

"And bad dogs Sir?"

"Whipped of course."

"They all know no anal and no scars, anything else you dislike?"

"Would it help if I said no pain, Sir?"

"Fraid not sara."

I had a bath and laid on my bed naked watching the room TV.

My door opened and in came Sir, I pulled the duvet over myself.

My guests will be here in a couple of hours, someone will bring you a snack tray up shortly in the meantime I will give you your first fucking of the evening.

I jumped off the bed, kneeled, and grappled with his four inches to make him a stiff six inches.

I awaited his instructions, once hard he led me on all fours to the large wardrobe door mirrors.

He knelt behind me and mounted me like a dog, he grunted with every thrust into me and spanked me with every stroke out.

Not hard but enough for my brain to convert the pain in my bottom to pleasure in my clit, I lifted one hand and rubbed my clit hard.

Sir cum and I cum.

I turned around and cleaned him off, my juices tasted divine off his cock.

Sir came back for me at eight, I had to be dressed and ready.

Downstairs were four handsome guys mid to late twenties.

"Please meet sara boys, she is here as my model initially and after to serve you together or as individuals. The girl/lady I booked was not available, so I have been sent this nineteen-year-old."

I had no need to question Sir's age of me, I was going to be fucked anyway.

We all followed Sir through double doors and into his 'Special Room.'