My Path Pt. 04

Story Info
I find out Moira's cheating on me, but I stay.
2.5k words
3.04
14.6k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moira gave me the security code to her garage which allowed me to enter her house. on the kitchen counter were my instructions. Pretty straight forward. Vacuum, dust, mop, clean the bathrooms, strip the bed, put new sheets on, wash the dirty ones. She emphasized the need to pretreat the stained area. After shedding my clothes I went to work. Being nude was relaxing and arousing. I wanted to be done before she got home. I imagined eating her again, sucking on her magnificent breasts, even licking her very delightful ass. I could feel my penis oozing precum.

I saved her bedroom for last.

My initial reaction on seeing the unmade bed with the very obvious stain of her sexual fluids was pride. After all I was in her bed days ago and gave her three big orgasms. Pride quickly turned to disbelief followed by the sting of betrayal. Except the sting felt more like a stab right into the pit of my stomach. The sheets on Thursday were red while the sheets on Monday were a royal blue.

Being caged made her betrayal even more painful. I should have put on my clothes, walked out the door, and drove until I got to the ocean, reinvent myself, but I didn't. I was nineteen and hooked on this female creature I considered a goddess. She never said we were exclusive, but if we weren't why was I the one in the chastity device? Why was our budding relationship so one sided? Who was this man and what did he mean to her?

I stripped the mattress, sprayed the stain, and wiped away my tears as I loaded the evidence of her betrayal into the washing machine. I returned to her bedroom and finished cleaning it and the bathroom up. There were two wine glasses, two coffee mugs, two forks, and two plates. I pictured the two of them fucking, her writhing on the bed, scratching his back. In the shower I imagined him holding her up, her legs wrapped around him, his cock buried deep inside of her. I went to her nightstand and opened the drawer. The dildo I used on her, the one she was an actual mold, lay there. Was this dildo cast from her lover's cock? And if he was her lover, what was I?

I transferred the now clean sheets into the dryer and returned to the bedroom, but not before stopping by the liquor cabinet. I spotted a bottle of tequila and a shot glass and carried them to her bedroom. I put fresh sheets on the bed, sat down in one of the recliners and did a half dozen shots in very quick succession.

Empty stomach, a lightweight when it came to alcohol, the tequila left me hammered. I poured myself another, but never got around to downing it. Suddenly feeling very tired I closed my eyes. Sitting up in the chair the room stopped spinning. I fell asleep.

I awoke to the sound of Moira's voice and a cool, damp washcloth on my forehead.

"Pet, are you drunk? Have you even drank tequila before? How much did you drink? Let's get you out of this chair. Can you walk? When did you last eat? Let's get some food in you."

I admitted I was drunk and it was my first time drinking tequila and I had downed six shots. I could walk with her assistance. I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

She helped me out of the chair and that's when I noticed she was unclothed.

I commented, "You're naked."

She answered, "Why yes I am."

I looked her up and down, "Moira, you're beautiful."

"I'm glad you think so Pet," followed by her tousling my hair, "And you're very cute Pet."

"Cute, not handsome?" I protested.

"No, you're handsome, but in a cute way. I would describe you as boyish."

I burped, "You're all woman. I saw the sheets. Who is he? I thought we were a couple."

"I forgot about the sheets. I knew you'd freak out."

I protested, "Moira, I'm not mad, just hurt. I did freak out, but really I'm just confused."

I might have been drunk off my ass, but I was also feeling amorous. She looked so damn good. I grabbed one of her breasts a little too roughly because she reminded to be gentle.

I ignored her protest and twisted while squeezing her left nipple.

She inhaled sharply. I pulled it, stretching it. Using my other hand I attacked her right nipple. Her nipples almost instantly grew hard and she didn't tell me to stop, but moaned. Green light I thought.

She pulled me as I pushed her to the bed. It wasn't long before she was flat on her fresh sheets and I was on top of her. While being horizontal seemed to even out our height differences, it didn't. Moira was a big woman, muscular. She was the big bone and I the hungry poodle. Our kisses were long and wet. For two timing me she certainly seemed aroused by me.

It wasn't long before she moaned for me to suck her tit., "Harder," she moaned, "Bite them." I obliged her, careful not to break the skin. She was squirming all over the bed, rubbing her genitals against my caged penis. I don't know which hurt worse, my trapped, swollen penis or my swollen testicles which no longer hung, used to keep the shaft guaranteeing my chastity secure.

She had enough of my breast play and pushed my head down. I scooted down the bed and soon had my face buried between her labia.

"That's it, Pet, french kiss my pussy."

I did remembering I was tonguing the very same spot where her lover's cock had been.

"This is so hot. That's it. Lick my clit. Now my vagina. Stick that tongue in deep. I've been so bad. I'm dirty. Clean me out. Oh fuck, Pet, that feels good. Oh yeah, you remember, I like my asshole licked. You are such a nasty boy, Pet, such a nasty cuck. You really like my pussy, don't you cuck? Making your dirty girl clean again. That's it. Oh god, oh god!" She screamed as her body tightened and she pulled my face into her cheating pussy.

She pushed my head away telling me she was overstimulated. I don't know why, but I rested my head on her pubis. I liked the feel of her pubic hair against my face. I was feeling pretty proud of myself. I figured my penis was about to be freed and inside her. She had to want me after the earth shattering orgasm I gave her.

We were just laying there enjoying the moment. I was gently caressing one of her breasts.

"Moira," I asked being a totally clueless and unworldly nineteen year old, "What's a cuck?"

She looked down at me and I looked up at her. She could tell by the blank look on my face I really didn't have a clue.

She took a minute to answer, "Well, a cuck is just another term of endearment. Kind of like how I went from calling you Pat to calling you Pet. Think of the two as interchangeable. You're my pet and my cuck."

"Oh," still very much in the dark.

She drew a parallel between couples who had nicknames for each other. She also reminded me her pet names for me were only to be used when it was just the two of us. "Never at work, not even joking," she cautioned.

I understood she could lose her job and I could lose my internship and the chance of future employment at Peabody LLC if word got out we were dating. She had a lot to lose dating me.

Since we had established we were dating I thought it appropriate to ask, "Moira, why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what? That I was going to have sex this past weekend. It's complicated, Pet. I felt bad not telling you. I knew it would hurt your feelings, but I'll raise suspicions if I suddenly quit dating. I have to see other men, to protect us."

"But, do you have to have sex with them?"

"Fair question. The man I spent the weekend with have a history. I couldn't go away with him for the weekend and not have sex. He would be suspicious."

"Does he work for Peabody?"

She laughed, "He's pretty high up in the company."

"Is that dildo a copy of his penis?"

She thought my question was really funny, "No, he's big, but my dildo was a gift from an old boyfriend. We're no longer together, but I decided to keep it as it's a replica of his. You know, for old time's sake."

My next question had to do with my aching genitals and my desire to be her lover in the fullest sense.

"Moira, will you let me make love to you?"

"Pet, you just made love to me. It was out of this world."

"Not with my mouth, Moira, but with my penis."

She told me to get on top of her. I did, my caged manhood against her warm, wet sex.

"Cuck, do you trust me?"

Her eyes were scanning back and forth trying to read me.

"I do Moira."

She said, "You think you want to make love to me with your penis and one day you will but not yet. You want to treat your climaxes as very special and memorable moments. Too many climaxes and you won't remember one from the other. They'll all blend together."

I pointed out she had experienced plenty of orgasms and she hadn't rationed her mystery lover's climaxes, but she was rationing mine.

"I know it doesn't make sense now, but it will."

I confessed to her, "I masturbate at least once every day, sometimes twice. I'm feeling very frustrated. My penis and my balls ache. Please. How about you use your hand to make me feel good?"

I know I sounded like a whining kid, but I didn't care.

"Well, you have been awful good and very understanding. Go get a towel and come back here."

I was back in a flash.

She unlocked my cage. The relief I felt was immediate. Freedom never felt so good.

She threw another monkey wrench into the plan, "Why don't you go wash up and while you're in there get rid of this stubble."

I did returning 20 minutes later.

She inspected me, "Get on your hands and knees. Over the towel." She picked up a bottle of baby oil, poured some into her hand and began to gently knead my scrotum. My penis was fully erect. She grabbed a hold of the base and with a very tight grip began to tug at it. She made sure she stopped before she got to the sensitive underside. It sure wasn't like any of the orgasms I gave myself.

I moved my penis trying to get her hand to hit my sweet spot. I also hoped she would ease up on her vise like grip.

She asked, "Do you trust me cuck?"

"Moira, you know I do. Please."

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum."

"Patience, cuck. You'll cum, but it will be different. I guarantee you'll come a whole lot. Afterwards you'll feel calm. You'll even thank me for putting you back into chastity."

I didn't know about that as I was done with chastity. My genitals' freedom never felt so good.

It was then I felt her slick right hand probing my anus. I tensed.

"Cuck, relax. Trust me."

She slowly worked one finger into my backside, then two, then three. Her left hand continued to pull my cock down. I thought, "This is how a dairy cow must feel being milked."

"Feel good, Cuck?"

"It does, but I want to cum."

"Patience," she remonstrated.

Her fingers in my rectum were no longer thrusting in and out, but massaging one spot. It felt really good where they were rubbing.

I moaned.

"Look cuck, you're cumming."

"No I'm not Moira."

"Yes, you are. Look down."

I glanced at my penis and pouring from it in a steady stream was ejaculate. I was cumming. Where was my toe curling orgasm and the contractions and the half dozen spurts of cum? I felt cheated, but also relieved. It felt wonderful to have the ejaculate drained from my testicles.

"What are you doing Moira? How is this possible?"

She smiled, then kissed me, "Silly, I'm massaging your prostate. Feels wonderful doesn't it? A little while longer and you'll be completely drained and feel like a new man. No more being irritable or feeling distracted."

I looked down at the towel. I had never produced so much ejaculate. She massaged my prostate and pulled on my penis until it had expressed the last drop of cum.

When she finished, I said, "Wow."

"See," she said looking rather smug, "Now let's get some ice and get you back in your cage."

"So soon," I protested.

"Shhh. You've been out of your cage for over an hour. That's a long time."

"It doesn't seem like a long time."

She ignored me. I laid down feeling very relaxed and lazy. She gathered up the towel, left the room, and returned a few minutes later with a towel filled with ice.

I was on my back, feeling very passive as she made my still erect penis tiny. She worked quickly enlisting my hands to help recage my penis. She picked up the lock, but instead of snapping it closed told me, "You make the decision. Your choice. Caged or uncaged."

I should have declined, but I was smitten. A different man would have cut his losses and walked out the door, but I didn't see it as a loss, but a win. The sex and the relationship were one sided, but to a virgin all sex was good and to someone who had never been in a relationship it felt good to be in a relationship. My intellectual curiosity had made me a standout academically, but it also made me want to see how Moira and I would play out.

If she was nervous about my answer, she didn't show it. She sounded matter of fact, if not a bit cocky. I wondered if I said no would she discard me and renew her search for the perfect companion. Was there something in my behavior that told her she had hit pay dirt when she met me?

I snapped the lock closed.

She smiled and admitted to feeling great relief. She grabbed my hand and put it on her chest, "Feel how fast my heart is beating. I was so nervous you'd say no."

Her heart was pounding. I pushed her onto her back and planted my face between her cheating thighs and reciprocated for the "climax" she had given me. She commented on how wet I made her and I pointed to how she had literally painted my face with her juices. I told her I needed to get a towel.

She said, "You can get a towel to dry me off, but let your face dry on its own. I like knowing my scent is on you, deep in your pores."

She opened her legs and I dried her off.

"Very good, Pet. Now let's go to the kitchen. We've worked up an appetite."