All Comments on 'My Path Pt. 04'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No stars

What a piece of garbage!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous- no stars

Thanks for the heads up. Garbage belongs in the land fill. Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CRAPOLA IN THE EXTREME

Miguel59, you would be much better served working your way up from table cleaner to fry cook at Mickey D's instead of writing out your cucky fantasies, eh my PET :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seriously! 2*

You have the writing talent but not the depth of emotion to be a good writer.

Take some advice. Less is more. The less a cuckold accepts his role willingly the more angst and emotion there is in the plot. All your cucks just lie back and die without the vaguest of protests. Hence no angst, no story and no entertainment for the reader. In short, who really cares about the fate of a willing wimp cuck. At least a reluctant one who has some pride and some esteem, fighting against his perverse desire to be humiliated and who shows some balls in this fight has some merit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awful, unlikable characters

Truly bad dialogue. And a story line that not even my dog would like. This has been a really bad story. Stop while you're behind. Look at the scores and realize this is a losing proposition.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Something very wrong with you.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

paulskinspaulskinsabout 7 years ago
What?

How is this in any way a LW story? I think you need to post in the fetish category. This was terrible

Finchy1955Finchy1955about 7 years ago
Urghhhh

Please NO more! End it now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'd rather run on to a highway with 18 wheelers going 100 miles an hour than allow myself to be treated that way

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 7 years ago
Amusing

Why are all you commenters complaining? If you are so fiercely opposed to the story why are you still reading the fourth installment? Be good to yourselves and stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you must be doing something right,

you've got the anony complainers in a twist.

they drop boulders on their hobbit toes trying to cast stones at authors' works from their own distorted glass houses.

put another way, whiners... the story says 'My Path.' not your path. drop the judgement and move along if you don't like it.

keep it coming, M59

RA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super Story

Miguel59 you are a genius of this genre. Please write more!

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

I strongly disagree with the comment of Seriously! 2*. Making the cuckold character reluctant reduces the realism of the story. If Moira had adopted me as an submissive I'd never be able to hide my joy. Miguel's stories are all exceptionally compelling without the "angst" Seriously! 2* describes. Please continue!

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 7 years ago
Futile Questions

Dear Literotica,

I know this is unanswerable, I've tried before, but can anyone explain why anti-cuckold posters will read four chapters into a series of a prolific writer, who they say they are familiar with, just to report how much they hated reading that 4th chapter? Why? Do they have some altruistic mission to rid the Loving Wives category of cuckold content? Is this supposed to improve the world? What's up with that? I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Oh come on annony

you licked up the skid marks!! Why else do you keep reading these LW and cuck stories you say you hate so much?

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 7 years ago
Please write more!

Please, great story, much more to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please!

please! continue the story... its awesome

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Dear Literotica,

Who is ToddHoffman and why is he bothering those of us in our altruistic mission to wipe out the cucks on LW?

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Miguel59

You are one sick mofo, bro! By a brief review of your submissions to date, it would appear that you have been seduced by the darkside known to those who hate and fight it as cuckoldry. Dude, this non-mainstream sexual behaviour is a Fetish, and should have been tagged as such. You and writers like you portray cuckoldry as a common-place sexual norm. It is not, nor is your pathetic description of it erotic. In fact, your characters actions and words suggest that it is a form of sexual abuse, at least psychologically if not physically. Im sure that Ch 5 of this stinkeroo has the "Pet" anally fucked as well as cleaning up the sick bitchs cum filled pussy. What kind of male human are you? Obviously if you have no respect for yourself how can you expect any of your readers to have respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous