All Comments on 'My Path to Feminization...Ch. 02'

by TFSallyAnne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it , my wife does the same with our neighbour

sissyjolie4usissyjolie4uabout 3 years ago

Oh my, love it, do continue please!

missybaby57missybaby57almost 3 years ago

Keep it going sissy. This is a good read.

petegdpetegdover 2 years ago

Hoping you will find time for Chapter 3!

frostingoncakefrostingoncakeover 2 years ago

I see you updated your profile. I can't wait to hear more about your descent from manhood and your ascent into womanhood.

goodsonformomgoodsonformomover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Chapter 3?

lostopportunitylostopportunityover 1 year ago

I finished your story "Sally Anne" comes out tomorrow enjoy inspired by your picture wink

lostopportunitylostopportunityover 1 year ago

the third installment came out today sweetie enjoy our story XOXO

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

I gave it a dislike. It was hard for me to rate it this, but the category and title was "feminization" leading me down a wrong path. What I mistakenly thought was going to happen was her feminization of him into a cuck then a participating cuck. Into her panties and makeup then after body hair removal into slutty clothing. Ultimately even using him as part of her strategy with him caged up and his "pussy" becoming part of the sexual escapades. Licking the cream was but a part of it. Bringing in a team of men, a literal softball team of men that her neighbor played with as amateurs, a college baseball team, and a group of baseball players from the bar on different nights, the local university frat teams, and the like. All making use of his, now her pussy, their pussy's and mouth's. The parties lasting sometimes Friday 8:00 PM until Sunday morning, 3:00 to 4:00 AM. That is where the story took my mind. This was feminization to me. This story was more of a loss of interest cuckhold story. It had good plot, and it had good flow. Other good factors were that it made me desire more which could complete those gaps, either this way or with divorce and him doing something about the problem of submission himself. Good job in those aspects.

TFSallyAnneTFSallyAnneover 1 year agoAuthor

So very much more to come Subbytubby, please be patient...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTFSallyAnne@TFSallyAnne
50 Followers
*PLEASE HAVE A PROFILE COMPLETED B-4 CONTACTING ME! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH TRANSGENDER PERSONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW UPON INITIAL CONTACT. I WON'T BE OFFENDED! REMEMBER: TRANSWOMEN ARE WOMEN!!! Preferred Pronouns: She, Her I am a mature, pansexual, transfeminine male...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES