My Perfect Playmate; My Little Sis'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inhaled sharply, then continued slipping the length, little by little, deeper into her midst.

"Easy," she whispered, and I moved myself back and forth a few times as I sank into her to better lubricate myself with her juices, before pressing deeper within.

She wrapped her arms about me, and squeezed me with a little shudder, as the final few inches disappeared into her.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, and she shook her head immediately.

"I'm just a little overwhelmed."

I held her, then brought her lips to mine for another kiss.

"You know I always imagined our first time would be super romantic, but now that you're inside of me I'm feeling a little naughty again."

She smiled me devilishly, and I began to move against her.

"Oh god yes, definitely do that, Kev. Mnh!"

She moaned, as I began finding a steady rhythm.

"Does it feel good?" She cooed?

"Better than anything."

"Oh, you are such a- mnh, wonderful- sister fucking, pervert!"

"Yup, I'm incorrigible," I added, before burying my head into her neck.

I readjusted myself, resting my weight on my left hand, before continuing to thrust into Allie.

With my now freed right hand, I began to explore her sexy little body.

I grasped her breasts and massaged the wonderful mounds, and she wriggled pleasurably in response.

"Why are you so good at this?! Unh!" She grabbed my hand and kept it at her breast, "Pinch my nipples Kev, mm yeah, just like that."

I could feel her insides clench me delightfully in response.

Her soft moist flesh of her insides felt heavenly.

With each thrust I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming, and she had begun to pant as her own orgasm neared.

"Allie, I'm kinda close," I muttered worriedly, but she gave me a reassuring smile in between her ragged pants.

"Think we can cum together again?"

She winked at me playfully.

"Don't be stupid, Allie we-"

"Trust me Kev, its okay."

I regarded her momentarily, then relented and she smiled.

She was working her against me now, matching my every movement with her own thrusts.

"Are you ready to cum inside me Kev?"

"You- are so wicked."

"Then fuck me harder, fuck me like your personal, wicked little slut-sister."

Her nails were digging into my back now, and I began to pick up my pace.

I was over the edge, so there was no more room for holding back.

"Make me cum, Kev. Make your little sister cum for you."

"You want your big brother's cum, Allie?"

"Mhm," her chest was rising and falling in time with her rapid, short breaths.

"Then beg me- beg me to fuck you, Allie."

"Please, kev. I've been such a wicked little whore, please fill my naughty little cunt with your seed!"

"Ah! I'm cumming Allie, ah! Yes!"

"Mnh, mnh, mnhhhh! Yes, Kev I can feel it! Cum deep inside me! Ahhh!"

She screamed out, her hands grasping at the sheets, and clenching onto them desperately.

She continued moving against me, milking out every last bit of my seed.

I withdrew from her, then rolled over onto my back next to her.

"That was- amazing!" she panted, still trying to catch her breath.

"Are you sure that was okay?" I asked, and she waved a hand at me dismissively.

"On the pill- *pant*- and its a safe time, you don't need to worry-"

She rolled over, and climbed onto me, still panting from the exertion.

"I really fucking love you."

"Are you sure you don't just love fucking me?" I teased.

"That too!" she hugged me tightly, "but I mean it Kev. I love you."

"I love you too Allie."

She wriggled about, snuggling herself up to me, and then hummed contentedly as she lay in my arms.

I placed a little kiss on her forehead, then ruffled her hair playfully.

It wasn't long before she was fast asleep, so I just kept holding her and petting her tenderly.

She didn't even budge when I reached over for the covers, pulling them over us both.

As I lay there, watching her sleep so peacefully, I felt an overwhelming feeling of affection for her.

I wasn't sure when I nodded off, but when I woke up a little more light than I was accustomed to had illuminated the room.

"Good morning!"

"Mmn, morning," I replied groggily, only to be thrown wide awake by the realization that the greeting came from my mom.

I blinked rapidly, trying to take in the situation around me.

The curtains had been drawn, allowing the bright morning sun light to illuminate my usually dark room.

Allie was still asleep on my chest, and Mom was in a bathrobe, sipping her morning coffee in a deliberately deceptive casual manner, seated on the far side of my bed next to my dad.

"Told you he would wake up first, dear," my dad added.

"How dead am I?"

"I dunno- see the two of us here wanted to make sure you didn't die from hypothermia or something last night after that stunt you pulled, but boy did you find some unorthodox ways to keep warm."

She nudged Allie, whose eyelids began to flutter awake as well.

"Our first thought was, 'what the hell has Kevin done now?' - but then, we heard Allie mumbling your name in her sleep with this big smile on her face, so the scales tipped a bit in your favor," she continued in her 'pretend thoughtful' tone.

Mom was a jester to the end, but I was freaking out.

The woman could lop your head off while wearing the most genuine, unwavering smile, and here we were lying under the covers, naked and wrapped in a most intimate embrace, the collective remnants of our lovemaking evident between us.

I could see that Allie was now awake, glancing up at me but not moving a muscle.

"See Kev, I told you- siblings could sleep naked together and it wouldn't be weird at all," she mumbled, unconvincingly.

"Nice try, Allie-" mom replied, while sniffing at us in mock surprise, "but dear, is it just me or do our naked children smell like sex?"

"You know, when I said to be nicer to each other this year I didn't mean this," Dad added humorously.

Allie gave a nervous chuckle, then lifted herself off of me to face our parents.

She held up the sheets to cover her bare chest.

"Okay, now let's chat like adults. Was this consensual?"

"Yes mom," Allie answered.

"Okay- so was this the first time, or...?"

"Y-yeah, the first time," I answered uncertainly.

Mom sighed, "You know I spent years hoping it wouldn't come to this- Kevin was doing such a good job convincing himself that he hated you too."

"Oh come on, the kids have never looked happier," my dad interjected.

My mom rolled her eyes, before continuing:

"Allie, I don't care if you're on the pill, use protection, understood?"

"Yes, mom."

"And Kevin- I do not care if she begs you, do not cum inside your sister again!"

"Y-yes, mom."

"Well- you two better figure out what this relationship is. In the meantime, your dad and I are fine with you two being affectionate around the house, but please for the love of God be careful outside? If the wrong people find out about this, your life can turn into hell, and quick."

Mom stood up to leave, and dad followed her out.

She shook her head one more time, before closing the door behind her.

"Well that went- well," Allie noted.

I slumped back down onto the bed, and Allie rested her head down on my chest.

"Ugh. What were you going to do if they threw us out?"

"No clue!" she answered in her usual peppy tone.

You had absolutely no plan, did you?

"You're asking that as if I planned for all this," she gestured about herself.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. I mean I did come in here hoping to tease you a little- but I didn't think I'd get more than a blush, and maybe a stutter or two," she was rubbing a leg against me as she spoke, thoughtfully.

Allie was cute but she was still a precocious brat!

"You're lucky that you're naked and very cute-"

"Ooh, or what?"

"I keep forgetting that you want to be spanked- maybe I'll strip off Alessandria's gear and delete Fantasy Realm from your laptop-"

"Fuck you, you wouldn't dare!"

"Try me," I replied with a smug smile.

"Hn- I think I could change your mind though," she wriggled herself onto my body, and smiled wickedly as my cock throbbed against her in response to the stimulation.

I placed my hand on her hip, but she grabbed it-

"Nuh-uh," she scolded me, taking my hands and pinning them down above my head. "You got to play with me last night, now it's my turn to play!"

She went for my shirt, and used the sleeves to tie my hands together, then keeping a firm grasp on them she began to wiggle slowly, and teasingly against my stirring cock.

"Is your little sister getting you turned on, Kev?" She leaned in to kiss me, but just before our lips met, she pulled away with a giggle.

"You know I'm going to make you beg, right?"

I groaned in protest, but she didn't relent.

"Do you wanna kiss me?"

"Not rea- ugh!" She positioned her pussy just over my cock, and began to rub the moist, soft flesh against my length.

"Maybe you want me to kiss you then."

I didn't speak, and focused on trying to maintain my composure.

She slid against me again, then began to move down my body to my stiffening shaft.

Allie was a brat, but she sure as fucking hell knew how to use her sexy little body to full effect.

She folded her hands over my leg, and looked up at my cock playfully.

"Well hi, there, big guy!"

She leaned towards it, then exhaled over it, a slow, deliberate, warm breath, and my body gave way to the stimulation, leaning towards her as she did.

"Somebody wants a kiss after all! But~- you still have to ask!"

"Kiss me, Allie."

"Oh, surely you can do better than that, Kev!"

"Please, Allie- kiss me."

She leaned in, and placed a soft, delicate kiss at the base of my shaft, and it practically leapt at her in response.

"Now, is that how brothers are supposed to react to their sisters kisses?" she asked, in that cute teasing voice.

I smiled, finding unexpected enjoyment in her little tease.

Even when she was being a brat, Allie was irresistibly cute.

"No, but sisters don't usually kiss their brothers there."

"Kiss their brothers- where?"

"On their cocks."

She placed a hand over her mouth in a mock expression of shock.

"Gosh- I just don't know what to say!" she replied, before opening her lips to run her wet, wonderful tongue along my full length from the base, "but those sisters have no idea what they're missing."

"Ugh-" I moaned pleasurably, as she flicked her tongue at the tip of my cock, before taking me into her warm wet mouth.

She was methodical in her sucking, taking me in slow, rhythmic bobs, and working her tongue against the base of my cock as she fucked me with her mouth.

I was in heaven.

She paused for a breath, using her hands to continue stroking my cock, now well lubricated by a significant coating of precum and saliva.

"So, how does your little sisters mouth feel?"

"Like if she should have been doing this a long time now."

She giggled, climbing on top of me now.

"Soo- do you still think your little sister is a bitch?" she placed my fully erect cock at her entrance, rubbing it against her engorged clit.

"No."

She frowned, "Aww- I kinda liked it when you called me 'bitch!' I'd be soo bad just to make you say it. You would get me so fucking wet, after teasing you I'd run off to my room just dying to rub myself."

She placed the head of my cock at her entrance, and took a deep breath as it began to slide slowly in.

"You are so bad!"

"I know- but you're starting to like it!"

She moved slowly until I was all the way in, then began to gently rock back and forth on top of me.

"Call me a bitch, Kev."

"You are one sexy, naughty, 'brother-fucking' bitch."

"Oh god, that makes me feel so hot!"

She quickened her pace, giving little soft moans as she worked against me pleasurably.

Unable to enjoy her body with my hands this time, I instead drank in and fully appreciated the sight of my little sister riding my erect cock.

She was amazing, and watching her was truly breathtaking.

She didn't merely rock back and forth; her motions were rhythmic, undulations- almost like a belly dancers'.

Her perky breasts jiggled with each thrust; they weren't large melons like my mom's, but they were firm, and just staring at them left me with a longing to take her pert little nipples into my mouth.

"I-I think I'm gonna cum, Kev," she panted.

"Oh, mnh! God yes!" she screamed out!

I guess someone doesn't need to care if mom and dad hears us anymore.

She continued to moan, as she slowly rode out her orgasm on top of me.

Her moans eventually softened into whimpers, and she collapsed on me.

"By the way, I don't care what mom says- if I tell you to cum inside me then you better fill me up like an obedient 'sister-loving' brother."

"Yes, ma'am."

I slipped my hand from my constraints, then eased her off of my still hard cock.

"Do you want me to-?" she reached for my cock, but I stopped her.

"No, it's alright. My little sister wants her pussy filled with cum- she's gonna get her pussy filled with cum!"

She giggled.

"I'm gonna shower- by the way, can you please help me make some gold rated armor today?"

I stared at her in shock, and she shrugged-

"What? Did you think I was going to stop playing?"

"Well- yeah."

To my further surprise, she started heading for my shower rather than her own.

"Just because I was pretending to be someone else doesn't mean I didn't really wanna play with you. You love those games- I've, kinda wanted to play with you for some time now. I just never knew how to ask."

I sighed.

Even if she did I probably would have said no, huh.

I heard the shower come on, then Allie yelled out "could you bring me a towel?"

I retrieved one from my linen closet, then as the shower came off I sensed an opportunity to get back at her!

I slipped in the shower just as she was soaping herself up, and I wrapped my arms around her, taking both of her breasts into my hands.

"Heey!"

"What? I'm just helping you wash your back!"

"That's not my back! Now stop being dirty when I'm trying to get clean!"

"But I prefer it when you're my dirty little sister," I nuzzled her neck as I continued to massage her soapy breasts in my palms.

The fatty mounds of flesh felt positively marvelous to the touch, and despite her protests she was reach behind me, pulling me to her body invitingly.

I massaged her a bit longer, then actually began to rub the soapy foam about her body.

"Are you actually bathing me?"

"Yep. Hey, isn't this what good older brothers do for their little sisters?"

She giggled, then started ordering me about.

"You missed a spot or two," she teased.

"Where?"

"On my back," she replied, as she turned the shower back on.

I kneaded her breasts again, then helped her get all of the soap out, and she gave me a quick peck on the lips before hopping out.

"Don't keep me waiting too long," she added, as she stepped out of the shower and headed back to the room.

Since I was already naked and in the shower, I decided to take a quick bath, and brush my teeth before heading back out.

I even styled my hair just as mom had done it for me the day before-

It was a strange feeling, wanting to look my best for Allie, but what can I say? I was a lost cause.

When I got out of the bathroom, boy was I in for a shock.

Allie was lying on her stomach, in front of the laptop, her towel under her, and her eyes focused on the screen.

She was playing Fantasy Realm, and completely naked too.

I walked up behind her, and plopped down just behind her cute little butt.

Damn, my sister had a sexy tush!

I began to massage it, and she purred appreciatively, yet never taking her eyes off of the screen.

"I think I could kill elves all day if you kept that up," she added.

So I kept it up.

I ran my hands down the length of her smooth, shapely back, then brought the fleshy mounds of her butt together, squeezing them, then massaging the fleshy globes outwards, before pressing upwards, up her back again, and to her shoulders, completing the motion.

I repeated this for a while, until she hunched her hips up a little and spread her legs out in front of me, revealing the pink little opening beneath her butt.

The movement spread the lips apart a little, and a single thread of moisture hung obscenely between her lips.

I slid back a little more, aiming my cock directly at the exposed place, then leaned forward- and my cock entered her with surprising ease.

She gave a little yelp as I did, and I could see her game character jerk a bit, taking a few more hits that it would have, before she regained composure and went about her business of elf slaying in earnest.

I pumped my cock into her pussy slowly, until she killed the final elf, and set down the mouse as she got to her knees.

I placed my hand on her back, then reach forward to cup her little wonderful breasts, and give them a little squeeze as I began fucking her more seriously.

"Yes, Kev- fuck me like a little bitch."

"Actually I think I prefer it when you meow."

She looked back at me, and put her hands up like little paws before-

"Meow?" she said, as she stared at me cutely.

It was the most divine sight I'd ever seen, and I picked up my pace exuberantly.

"Do you like it when your little sister meows for you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Meow," she purred again, and I fucked her harder still.

I held her by the hips now, positioning her to maximize the depth of penetration, and she began to moan uncontrollably.

"God- Kev, you fuck me so- damn, fucking good! Mnh!"

"I'm close, Allie."

"Are you gonna cum inside of me?" she asked seductively.

"Only if you purr for me like a good little sister-slut."

"Meow~- do you like fucking your slutty little sister?"

"I love fucking my slutty little sister!"

"Oh God Kev- Fuck me. Cum in my slutty little pussy!"

I grabbed her by her ponytail, pulling her head up to me as I grunted, thrusting away with abandon knowing I was well over the edge.

"Oh god yes, Kev, pull my hair- make me your kitty slut!" she screamed, grinding herself on my cock as she came hard for the second time that morning.

"Ugh, God, yes!" I shouted as I unleashed a torrent of cum into her cunt, while continuing to fuck her desperately.

"Mnh, oh yes! Yes! Mnhhhhhhh!" She screamed out again, this time much louder than the last, as she came hard for the second time that morning.

She spasmed a bit, and I held her until her orgasm subsided, before laying her gently on the carpeted floor beside me.

"Jeez, Kev-" she panted, "if you keep fucking me like that I'm really gonna turn into your personal fuck-bunny."

I pinched her nose playfully, and she blushed.

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

She rolled over, and climbed on top of me, then rested there on my chest.

Her chest felt so heavenly, pressed against me; I felt that overwhelming feeling of affection begin to wash over me again.

"You're beautiful."

"W-what?"

She looked up at me, blushing madly at the unexpected compliment.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"Kev, oh my God-" she laughed, her cheeks burning red.

I pulled her back into me.

This feeling; her softness against me, feeling the rise of fall of her chest with every breath- it was the most heavenly feeling I could imagine.

I kissed her again and again, then ticked her delightfully.

1...345678