My Perfect Playmate; My Little Sis'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I seriously hate you."

"-but then I came across something that I thought at first was even worst. Little sister porn comics? And why is it always Japanese?"

"Did I mention that I hate you?"

She giggled.

"At first I thought 'hell yeah, I'm gonna get you good this time!' But then something else happened."

"What?"

I waited for a bit, and I felt her tense up, as if she was trying to talk about something really difficult.

I wriggled free of Allie's hug, and turned to face her, the blanket still draped over us both.

"The little sister in your favorite comic- didn't she remind you of me at all?"

"What?"

She was studying me nervously.

"I read it over and over, and I kept thinking. Apart from the sex stuff- this was just like you and me. At first I was really grossed out, but then I got kinda angry- I mean, I'm your real little sister, why they hell did you hate me so much when this was what you liked?"

I looked at her in shock, and suddenly it occurred to me:

The cute side-ponytail, the oversized t-shirt hanging loosely on one shoulder, even the pose she'd struck that morning-

It wasn't just a coincidence; she was imitating the little sister from my favorite manga.

How could she know?

And why would she even-?

"What makes you think I even like that book that much Allie?"

"Oh come on, you bought all twelve volumes, and the pages were so worn I'm sure you must have read them all a hundred times at least. And the page with that pose? I mean the book practically falls open on that page."

Well fuck...

I folded my arms defiantly.

"So what if I liked it? It doesn't mean anything."

"Did you like her?"

"What?"

"The little sister in the comics-"

"It's called manga, dummy-"

"-whatever, did you like her?"

The defiant face I was trying to put up was wavering.

Did I like her?

I fucking loved her!

She was perfect!

Cute, adorable, and that petite little frame that just begged to be fucked.

Just like Allie's...

Fuck off, brain!

"What does it matter to you? Why are you suddenly so hung up on this?" I asked.

"Suddenly? Kev, I've been trying to get you to look at me for years now. We used to do everything together, then one day you just started ignoring me. Do you have any idea how that made me feel?"

I was in shock.

I mean sure, it was fun playing with Allie when we were kids, but you've gotta grow out of it at some point, right?

Except, my favorite story in the whole wide world was about a pair of siblings who refused to do exactly that.

Why did I like that story so much?

Then something clicked in my head.

The first time I came across that story, I was reading manga online and then I saw the illustration on the cover and thought; damn, this girl looks just like Allie!

I started reading it and realized she didn't just look like her, she acted just like her too.

And just like that, I was enthralled.

I read non-stop until I was done, and even then I couldn't get enough!

I ended up buying the entire series, and even then I had to reread it constantly.

A chilly wind cut through the blanket, and I shivered uncontrollably as it shook me back from the memories that had come rushing through my mind.

"You're freezing," Allie muttered, scooting towards me.

She unzipped her padded jacket as she climbed onto my lap, then tucked my icy cold hands inside, before wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into a tight, warm embrace.

She wrapped the blanket more tightly around us, then just rested her head against my neck.

"Allie- I'm sor-"

"Shut it, just warm up a bit and we'll go back up to the house."

As we sat there, wrapped up in each other, I couldn't help but think that this felt nice.

My little sister might be an annoying, insolent little brat; but she was a girl, and girls are warm, and soft, and smell really nice.

I absently nuzzled her hair a bit, and she mewed contentedly into my neck.

"You really are a sis loving perv, aren't you?"

I withdrew my hands from her jacket, and stretched my limbs, confirming that I was ready to make the trek back up to the house.

"I dunno, Lessie, I thought you were the weird one."

"Hey, who I am online has nothing to do with the real me."

"Really? So if I did *this* you wouldn't-"

"Mnh!"

I reached around her as she walked ahead of me, and cupped one of her supple breasts into my hand, giving it a quick squeeze before she could pull away, but instead she placed her hand over my own as a pleasurable little moan slipped from her lips.

Even I was shocked by her reaction, and I stared into her eyes wordlessly.

She quickly pulled away then stalked ahead of me, blushing furiously.

When we got up to the house, mom and dad were waiting on us with a worried look on their faces.

"Did you two get into a fight?" Dad asked, and Allie nodded.

"Well, did you sort it out?"

Allie glanced at me expectantly, and I nodded before answering:

"Yup, it's fine. We're good."

My mom sighed, wrapping her arms around my dad.

"I swore you two were over your little 'lover's squabbles'," she muttered.

"Huh?"

"Ever since you were kids! You don't fight like normal siblings."

I looked at my mom incredulously, but she was absently yawning into dad's shoulder and two were already trudging nonchalantly off to bed.

"Just don't kill each other tonight, kids. We'll talk in the morning," dad called, halfway up the stairs and dragging mom in tow.

I sighed, then headed up to my room.

I paused at my doorway to look over at Allie, but she said nothing so I headed into my room.

I took a shower to warm up a bit, then like clockwork switched on the laptop, though for what, I had no clue.

The blank screen in front of me seemed to reflect my own numbed state of mind, and I was about to turn it off when a little *ping* brought me back to life.

Heey. Does this still count as after dinner? :P

It was Lessie, or should I say Allie now.

I sighed, before typing my response:

What do you want?

I was waiting for her reply, when suddenly a knock came at my door.

"It's open," I called, and Allie silently opened the door and crept gingerly into my room.

"Jeez, it's like a cave in here! Can I turn on the light?"

She didn't even wait for my response, before flipping the switch and throwing off the shadowy veil on her own silhouetted form.

I groaned inwardly.

Why was she wearing that oversized t-shirt again?

She wore a nervous grin that told me she wasn't sure herself, so I folded my arms and shot her a disapproving stare.

"What? Does this get up get you that bothered?"

She was nervous at first, but now she was practically gloating at me, and without asking a thing, she walked over to my bed and sat down with a 'plop!'

"You know, I don't remember inviting you over."

"So what, you were gonna chat with me when we're literally right next to each other?"

"Who said I was gonna chat with you."

She shot me a pouty expression, but I refused to relent.

"You promised me we'd chat after dinner!"

"I promised Lessie. Wasn't it you who reminded me not to confuse you two?" I answered smugly, with a smirk on my face.

She pulled her feet up onto the bed, then got onto her knees.

She shot me a super pouty look as she held her hands up like little kitten paws.

"Did you want me to beg?" she asked cutely.

She leaned forward, just a little, then added with a wink, "Meow."

I was onto her so fast that she was on her back, blinking in disbelief as I propped myself up by the hands over her, my body suspended by mere inches above hers.

I thought the surprise in her eyes would melt into fear, but instead they sparkled excitedly.

She was practically glowing with anticipation.

Her little delicate body squirmed under me so enticingly that it took every moral fiber in my being to stop me from devouring her delicious body like a ravenous fiend.

"Does your naughty little sister turn you on that much, Kev? Looks like someone was lying to Lessie~!"

I couldn't believe that she could still tease me in this situation.

Just what are you trying to do, Allie?

I hovered over her tensely, then as I shifted slightly to redistribute my weight, my fingers came into contact with the bare skin on her leg.

The touch was simply electric.

She looked deeply into my eyes, her eyes unblinking, her breath caught in her chest as even time seemed to slow to a still.

My hand moved; almost on its own, tracing a long delicate path up her leg to her thigh, drinking in the surreal softness of her smooth, feminine skin.

I traced the line up to where the light cotton fabric of the t-shirt began, and I let out a little gasp and shuddered, as my fingers made the revelation that her delicate little body was bare within.

"Why aren't you wearing panties, Allie?"

"Because I've been a bad, bad- mnh-"

She gasped, giving a little shriek as my face closed in-

-bad little girl."

Her back arched, as her body leaned upwards to meet me, and I buried my face into the valley at the base of the little swells on her chest.

"Punish me, Kev- please?"

I placed a tender kiss at the little place beneath her chest, before I travelled down her body, past her stomach to the sweet little place that no panties were there to conceal.

I looked up at her, and there was a wild look in her face, as I leaned in closer, giving the t-shirt a little nudge, before I pressed myself to the pleasurable spot and inhaled.

Her scent was sweetness incarnate, and for one blissful moment I admitted to myself that nothing computer generated could come close to this feeling, so raw, so beautiful, and so real.

I wrapped my arms around my little sister's perfect, little body, and pulled her into me.

My lips met her not with thirst; but with slow, deliberate kisses.

I reveled in the feel of her skin.

The softness.

The warmth.

And I lapped at her wetness that was sweeter than honey to the taste.

I savored her like a delicacy, as I made love to her with my mouth upon her most sacred place.

"Oh my God, Kevin- just like that. You- you're driving me crazy. Mnh!"

Her hands were running through my hair affectionately, spurring me on, and I listened.

I alternated my kisses tantalizingly between her moist pussy lips and the sensitive flesh all around it, and within.

I would kiss her deeply, sucking on the puffy, excited lips, then bury my tongue in her love hole and flick it there within.

She squirmed in my arms, and I was in complete denial about the fact that the perfect angel in my arms was my little sister.

In that moment logic ceased to exist.

My raison d'etre was reduced to the simple fulfillment of pleasure demanded by the flawless goddess before me, so I worshipped her with my tongue, my fingers and lips.

As she reveled in the sheer delight of my work, I could feel her hips begin to thrust into me.

She was close.

Her breaths were coming in ragged little pants, and she was squirming beneath me desperately.

Reading the signs, I reached up to the wonderful swell of her little, perky breast, and pinching the nipple, I gave it a little tweak.

I looked up into her eyes, then whispered, "Allie, cum for me," before burying my tongue into her clit.

"Yes Kevin! I'm coming for you, oh my godddd! Mmnnnhhhhhhh! Anh- oh yes!"

Her hips ground her pussy mercilessly into my face, and I let my tongue slide back and forth in time with her hips as she rode through her orgasm against me.

As her body went limp, I held her, letting her down delicately to the bed.

Her big brown eyes were staring at me affectionately, and I just held her gaze- the shock and awe of what had just happened now starting to sink in.

A tightness began to form in my chest, and Allie, sensing this, leapt at me.

She knocked me onto my back, wrapping her perfect little arms around me, pulling me into her face.

I was surprised by how easily her lips found mine, but when they did we kissed, and we kissed, and we kissed!

Our bodies melted together as she pulled me in for kiss after kiss, until her lips parted and her tongue came probing, searching, seeking my own tongue before enthralling me in a rhythmic dance of passion.

When we finally pulled apart, she buried her head into my neck, her body still wrapped around mine.

I was torn between struggling to catch my breath, and reveling in the delight of her soft, warm body pressed so intimately against me.

But the high of our intimate romp was receding and my brain was waking up the reality of what just happened;

The tightness in my chest began to grow again.

Allie tried to tame my worry with the softness she conveyed in her pretty brown eyes, but my conflicted feelings ran deep.

I got up, and turned away from her, afraid that the doubt in my eyes would harm her.

"Kev..."

"Big brothers aren't supposed to hold their little sisters like that."

She wrapped her arms around me, resting her neck against me affectionately, but it did little to alleviate my guilt.

"Little sisters aren't supposed to go to sleep every night pining for their older brothers either, but that never seemed to stop me."

I scoffed, "Every night, Allie? Really?"

"I'm serious."

She held me silently for a bit, before her hands slipped away from me.

"You hate me now, don't you..." she mumbled.

"Hate you?"

I turned to look at her.

"Yeah- for tricking you?"

"What are you talking about, Allie?"

The radiance had faded from her face, and she was timid and fearful again.

"You know- the t-shirt, the ponytail. I came in here practically begging you to-"

"Are you kidding me? Just because you teased me doesn't justify me jumping you like that."

"But it was more than teasing- I mean, I went through your stuff. I studied your fantasies and I used your love for that little sister character to make you want me."

I laughed, and she looked at me confusedly.

"Allie- that character. I don't love her."

She sighed, "Yeah, sure. You read the books a hundred times for educational purposes, right?"

She looked away with annoyance.

I scooted closer to her, and put my hands on her face, turning her eyes back to me.

"The only reason I started reading that thing was because that little sister character reminded me of you."

She stared at me in open mouthed shock.

"I never loved her Allie, I loved you."

"But you were so mean to me. You stopped talking to me for years."

I sighed, letting one hand fall to my side while the other still cradled her face.

"You were just a kid Allie, you couldn't understand back then."

"Understand what?"

"The effect you had on me."

"What?"

"I felt things for you- strange, confusing things that normal people don't feel for their siblings. I got scared, so I pushed you away."

Her hand came up to meet mine, and she entwined her fingers with mine before resting her face affectionately against it.

"You genuinely hated me just yesterday, Kev."

"I did- I'm sorry Allie, I convinced myself that I hated you and I guess I started believing it somewhere along the way."

A tear rolled down her cheek as I spoke, but she quickly wiped it away before punching me in the shoulder- hard!

"I guess I deserve that, but ouch!"

"That was for leaving me behind!" she exclaimed, but hurt look in her face turning into anger.

She hit me again, harder this time-

"And that is for trying to make me hate you!"

I took the blows that I deserved unflinchingly.

She hit me again, this time softer, the anger in her eyes turning into that playfulness that I sometimes hated, sometimes loved-

"That was for replacing me with a fake imaginary little sister!"

I smiled, and she hit me again, softer yet, this time leaving her hand on my shoulder as she did.

"That was for every time you touched yourself thinking about her when you should have been thinking about me."

I placed my hand on hers, and kissed it, apologetically, and this time she leaned in to kiss me-

"And that, was for all the years that you wasted when I was pining for you, and you should have been making love to me."

I leaned in and kissed her again.

"Is that what you want?"

She nodded, then blushed, as if embarrassed by the revelation.

I took a step back then studied her with a frown.

"Hey, what the hell was that?!"

"That t-shirt is starting to piss me off- I don't want to make love to you for the first time while you're dressing up like someone else."

Her expression immediately softened.

She looked around my room, then an 'aha!' expression lit up her face.

She turned me around to face the wall!

"No peeking, okay!"

Why is that even a problem after what we just did? I thought, but I complied nonetheless.

"Okay, you can look now," she announced less than a minute later.

I turned around and-

"Wow," the words left my lips before I could think, and she giggled happily in response.

Allie was sitting on my bed wearing only the white shirt that I'd worn to dinner that afternoon.

It was unbuttoned, and tantalizingly revealed her pale, fair skin, and her slender, shapely legs beneath, in a perfect combination of cute and sexy.

I was baffled by how such a perfect creature could even have come to exist, right under my very nose no less.

"You're perfect."

"Really? Even if I'm not an unrealistically proportioned computer generated image," she winked at me as she spoke.

I was at a loss for words.

The human imagination could not possibly fathom something as cute and perfect as Allie looked now, smiling at me from my bed.

I went to her.

I slipped my hands into her shirt, wrapping them around her and reveling once again in the touch of her flawlessly smooth skin, and I planted a few hungry kisses along her neck, before working my way up to her face, where her beautiful tan lips awaited me with a hunger of their own.

I undid the last button on the shirt, while she began rubbing the bulging place at my crotch.

We kissed passionately before she broke the kiss, only to strip off her shirt tear and tug at my pants, her desire filling her actions with a new urgency.

I lifted up my knees, one at a time, to accommodate her, then raised my hands to bring my shirt over my head and off.

She bent down, staring into my cock with this devious playful smile.

"Well hi there," she spoke teasingly to my erect cock, which stood up and faced her directly.

I twitched in response to her, and she shrieked, before giggling playfully.

"I think he likes me," she added, as she leaned in to kiss it teasingly.

She planted one kiss, then two, then licked along its length before taking into her mouth and sucking it as deep as she could go.

She let it slip out, before continuing, "One day, I'm going to make love to you with my mouth, but right now, I need you deep deep inside of me."

She kissed it once more, before lying back, pulling me down on her as she leaned onto the bed.

Keeping a firm grasp on my cock, she stared deep into my eyes as she placed the tip at the entrance to her pussy.

I steadied myself above her, allowing her to position herself comfortably, and gave her full control over the situation.

She closed her eyes, an indistinct hum coming from her lips as she slowly sank the head of my cock into her warm embrace.

123456...8