My Perfect Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thank you, Bill. I don't normally want to be called a slut, but I do like you guys being turned on by me." And then she added shyly: "Would you like to feel my tits?"

Bill just smiled, then reached over and started fondling my wife's breasts. First he grabbed one breast, squeezed it all over, then moved to the other breast. Karen let out a soft sigh of pleasure, and half shut her eyes while her nipples hardened up even more.

At this point, Bill dropped his pants and let his stiff cock spring out. His penis was hard -- very hard. But what made Karen gasp was the size of his cock head. It was huge! His erection had a huge mushroom head, bigger than I'd ever seen. His cock itself was normal size, but the mushroom head of his rock hard cock was double a normal size. Karen let out another gasp, then said: " I didn't know that the helmet of a cock could be that big!"

"Do you like my cock, Mrs C?", Bill asked, stroking the length of his hardened shaft with his hand.

"Yes. I like your cock", Karen said softly. "I like it a lot."

She was seriously flushed now, and her nipples were rock hard and big.

"Didn't you say that you wanted to try rubbing his cock while he felt your tits, Karen?", I asked.

Karen flushed and looked over at me. Then she nodded slowly. Bill stepped over closer to her, so that his erection was right in front of her face. "Feel how hard I am, Mrs C", he said.

Karen put her hand forward slowly towards his penis, a look of awe, nervousness and lust combined on her face. Gently she wrapped her hand around his stiffened cock. Bill let out a little gasp of pleasure, then thrust his cock more firmly into her hand. Karen started to gently stroke his cock with her hand, paying particular attention to his massive cock head. Pre-cum started to leak out of the head, which she rubbed gently with her fingers. Bill groaned again. "I like you feeling my cock, Mrs C", he said as he started squeezing and pinching her nipples harder.

Karen shifted her body slightly to get a better hand on Bill's cock, spreading her legs as she did so. Her skirt was so short that her panties were clearly visible to all. There was a big wet patch over her pussy. I saw it right away; so did the other men. Karen casually took her free hand and pressed her fingers against her pussy, thinking that no one noticed. But we all saw. Her pussy must have been dripping wet. Bill saw too, and it turned him on even more. He started tugging on Karen's nipples, and told her to rub his cock faster.

"You're going to make me cum, Mrs C. Do you want to see me cum?"

"Yes," Karen said quietly. And she started pressing the her free hand deep into her pussy, even though her panties were still on. It looked like she was going to cum soon too.

"Oh, yes -- I'M CUMMING!" Bill shouted, and his huge mushroom cock head spurted a thick wad of cum over Karen's shoulder, some of which went onto her left breast.

"Wow, that was close," I thought. "He almost shot his load onto my wife's tits." But my thought was premature. The next jet of cum landed squarely on her tits, followed by two even larger loads spread over both tits. It was no accident.

I was hugely aroused, and started to jerk off while this horny guy shot a big load of cum on my willing wife's tits. Karen just kept rubbing his spurting cock, letting the cum shoot where it may. Her eyes never left his penis. But her free hand picked up speed, pressing deeply into her pussy, her panties now pushed far to the side. She did it subtly; she didn't seem to realize that we could all see what she was doing.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming too!" she announced, then started shuddering as a huge orgasm swept her body. Her entire body spasmed repeatedly as she came, and her cock-stroking hand moved from Bill's now-depleted penis to her nipples, where she mindlessly rubbed cum into her breasts. This was too much for me -- I grunted and jetted sperm all over the kitchen table.

We all sat quietly for a minute, just absorbing the sex scene we'd just seen. Then everyone got up. I saw the guys to the door, two of them with their boners tenting their jeans way out. Karen headed to the bedroom, where I joined her after the guys left. She was leaning back on the bed, legs spread, panties off. Her hand was rubbing up and down on her pussy, masturbating again, even though she'd just cum. I immediately started to get hard again.

"I don't know if I can do that again, Honey", she said. "I just get so horny. All I want to do is to rub my pussy while I'm feeling that hard, hard cock. I almost pulled off my panties so that I could stick my fingers in my pussy while I was jerking off Bill. Do you think anyone noticed how turned on I was?"

"Yes, we all knew. We could see you pressing your hand into your pussy. So you know what? Next time, why don't you just do what you know feels good... Just rub yourself while you jerk off the guys. They'll love it. And it will make them cum even quicker. And that's what you want, right?"

She nodded in agreement. "OK, I guess I'll masturbate both of us next time. My god -- I'm turning into such a slut! Are you OK with all of this?"

"Oh yes!", I replied. And I pulled out my erect cock and started to stroke myself while my slutty wife stuck her fingers deep in her pussy. We both came soon after.

The evening puff and sex session couldn't come soon enough for us the next day. I was hard most of the day, but didn't jerk off so that I could save myself for later. Karen started earlier than usual too. She went shopping without her usual cover-up sweater, and instead wore a tight blouse and short skirt. Not a micro-skirt. And she wore a bra under her tight blouse. So she looked sexy, not slutty. But she clearly showed nipples poking out. This was huge for her -- she'd never gone out before trying to look sexy.

When Karen got home, the guys were working. She changed into what I call her Daisy Mae outfit -- a very thin, very tiny halter top with no bra and the shortest shorts I've ever seen in my life -- and took them out cold drinks. They guys got quite an eyeful, and clearly appreciated it when she puffed out her chest everytime they stared at her tits.

But by the time the guys came in for their nightly joint, Karen had changed yet again. The halter top was gone, replaced by a very thin, very tight white t-shirt which seemed to explode outwards with her huge breasts. The short shorts had also been replaced, this time with a micro miniskirt that barely covered her ass. As she walked by me, she flicked up the rear of her skirt; she wasn't wearing any panties. My fuck, she looked hot!

Once again, we were all quiet as we smoked the joint. But all eyes were on Karen and her mammoth tits, and on her long legs ending in a skirt that just barely covered her pussy. By the time we had finished puffing, her nipples were hard and protruding through the thin material.

"Your boobs make the world a better place for men, Mrs C," Jimmy announced.

"Would they make it even better if you all got a feel, Jimmy?" Karen asked as she stepped up in front of him. Jimmy didn't hesitate, and just reached out and grabbed a handful of breast In each hand and started squeezing and fondling them. Karen just watched him with a slight smile on her face, and let out a little sigh when he dropped his pants, only to have his rock hard cock pop right out.

"OK, that's enough for this time, Jimmy. Look how hard your cock is! Now let poor Bill have a turn."

Bill wasn't suffering, judging from the tentpole in his pants, but he wasted no time in grabbing Karen's tits and roughly squeezing them. She let out a small yelp, but the smile never left her face, even when Bill pulled the shirt up above her tits so they were sticking out, and started squeezing her bare breasts. What a sight! My wife standing nearly naked in front of 4 very horny men, wearing nothing but a micro miniskirt. Her tits were hugely arousing, and we were all very hard.

"Nice nipples Mrs C. You need to show these off more often." And he quickly dropped his pants to reveal his cock sticking straight up in front of him, with its giant mushroom head. Karen's eyes immediately locked onto on his erection as he once again grabbed her tits and started to feel them.

"That's a very hard cock, Bill. I'm going to have to come back to that soon. Now it's Dave's turn," Karen said as she stepped over to Dave. Dave was clearly very hard, and his package looked very, very thick. He didn't way a word as he grabbed my wife's tits and started to feel them. But he then unzipped his pants, which caused my wife to let out a gasp. Dave's cock was about average in length. But it was obscenely thick -- about the diameter of a beer bottle. I'd never seen such a thick cock before. Neither had Karen, and she was transfixed.

"Oh my god! Look at the size of that thing!" And she stepped even closer to him, so that he could feel her huge melons while she stared at his hugely thick cock.

Karen reached forward tentatively, her slender fingers reaching towards the thick column of penis, her slim fingers looking tiny by comparison as they got closer to the engorged shaft. Dave had stopped stroking it and removed his hand totally, but the thrusting shaft lifted skyward at a sharp angle.

Slowly, reverently, Karen moved her fingers closer and closer to Dave's massive penis. Finally, she slid them around the centre of the shaft, closing her hand over the stiff throbbing cock. She squeezed lightly, and seemed to feel his dick throb back against her. His engorged prick seemed obscene in her tiny hand. Her fingers didn't come anywhere near to closing against the heel of her hand, his dick was just too big around. But Karen seemed entranced; so big, so hard, so powerful. She slowly pumped upwards, watching the wet hole at the tip gape open as a large drop of precum oozed forth.

"Oh God, that's it. That's so good," Dave moaned, as he continued to squeeze and fondle my wife's tits.

Karen's legs spread open, then spread some more, and she leaned back a bit. Reaching down to her lap, she pulled the tiny dress up so that we could all see her pussy. Oh my god! She'd shaved her pussy! She had never shaved her pussy before! She looked incredible, and more slutty than I'd ever seen her, especially when she started to gently finger herself.

Dave shuffled slightly closer to the table, but still angled more to Karen, whose face stood transfixed on the cock only one foot in front of her. Karen's hand stayed on his cock as he moved, never missing a beat as she continued her gentle stroking of his cock and her pussy. Precum was flowing steadily out of the tip of his penis now, drooling down in a long viscous string. Karen just stared at the engorged penis in front of her, and I heard her breathing becoming short and raspy as she got more excited. Her hand started rubbing her cunt faster. Her labia were getting red and swollen. We were all watching.

"Honey, I'm so turned on. I can't take this. Can you come over and masturbate me while I make Dave cum?"

"Why don't you let Dave feel your pussy, Karen? That way you can both jerk each other off. If you sit up on the table and spread your legs, Dave can finger you there while we all watch your pussy and you rubbing his cock."

Karen nodded and sat up on the table, spreading her legs wide while she did so. Dave immediately started pushing his fingers along my wife's swollen pussy lips. She gasped, and pressed her crotch into his hand. Her hand was stroking Dave's huge penis harder, and he looked like he was getting ready to cum.

"Fuck me," she said. She said it quietly, but she said it. We all heard it. "Fuck me," she said again louder.

Dave looked over at me, raised his eyebrows. I nodded my head slightly no. It wasn't time.

"He's not going to fuck you this time, Karen. But since you're both jerking each other off, why don't you just let him rub his cock against your pussy lips. You know -- just let him jerk off against your cunt without fucking.

Karen nodded, and Dave pushed his huge cock between her legs. The tip of his cock pressed into Karen's wet pussy lips, just parting the labia. Then he thrust his cock up against her, sliding his rigid penis along my wife's swollen pussy lips. She gasped.

"Oh my God, I'm getting close. Mrs. C, your pussy feels so fucking good." Dave looked down, his eyes fixed on Karen's chest, where he had wrapped his hand around as much of one luscious breast as he could. "I...I...oh FUCCCKKKKKK..."

Dave groaned loudly as he started to shoot. A long white rope of sperm spewed forth, arcing across her stomach and chest to splash against her left tit. He kept grinding his cock against her wet cunt, and a second milky ribbon rifled up her body, landing next to the first one in a glistening streak across her breast. Again and again, his spurting cock jetted ropes and wads of thick cum across her shaking breast, draping her nipples in glistening cum.

Karen's body had clenched to being totally rigid, then started to spasm as a huge orgasm racked her slim frame. Her aroused nipples shook from side to side as her giant breasts rocked with her orgasm. Her intial grunts turned into screams of pleasure as she ground her swollen pussy against Dave's throbbing prick, trying desperately to drive her cunt over his shaft. But he kept his cock sliding against her pussy lips, not allowing her to draw his cock into her welcoming cunt.

Bill and Jimmy had been standing to either side of my wife's naked body, each squeezing one of her melons while they jerked off with their other hands. Both men were close to orgasm, but Jimmy went first, grunting loudly as she spurted thick wads of cum all over my wife's tits. Wave after wave of sperm erupted from his pulsating cock, covering both of my wife's giant tits in cum.

Bill started to cum at the same time, this time blasting cum straight into Karen's face. She gasped and coughed as the jism blasted across her face in wave after wave, dripping down in sheets down her face and mouth.

Karen continued to cough as sperm dripped from all over her body. But she was racked in her third orgasm of the evening, and simply jerked in ecstacy as the men drained their spurting penises all over her.

As Dave stepped away, his cock still dripping jism, I stepped closer to survey the scene. My wife's pussy, stomach, tits and face were drenched with cum! It was literally dripping off of her. My god -- I've never seen such a cum slut in my life. She looked wonderful as I frantically jerked my cock and shot my cum directly in her face. Some of it went in her mouth, which was was partly open, but I don't think she even noticed -- she was busy rubbing her swollen clit and having yet another orgasm.

We didn't see the guys the next day. But I got word that they would be by Friday evening to take Karen to a work party with some of their business colleagues. Karen talked to them on the phone Friday afternoon, and then went upstairs to change just before they arrived.

I didn't really know what to expect when she came down dressed for the party, but I certainly didn't expect her to look like a whore. She wore a button-down white blouse, very tight, with enough buttons undone to show serious cleavage. No one would notice that though, since she clearly wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. Her miniskirt was very short and very tight. No panties either, I could tell as she walked down the stairs. Matching the skirt were spiked heels which were way too tall for her; she wobbled precariously as she walked. And then there was the bright red lipstick. Fuck! She looked amazing.

The three guys had arrived by that time, and were there to take in the scene as she came down the stairs.

"You're looking pretty slutty there, Dear," I said. "Are you sure that this is just a business party?"

"Oh don't worry Honey," Karen smiled. "Dave mentioned that some of the guys there had been without girlfriends for quite awhile, so I just thought that I'd give them a bit of a show. It's a business party, so I'm sure that everyone will just have a drink or two, then return home. Since it's just a boring business party, there probably won't be any grass, which means I won't lose control."

Sure, I thought. I motioned Dave over, and asked him quietly how many people he expected at the party.

"About 8," he said.

"OK. You're responsible for her safety. She doesn't get hurt, understand?"

"You got it, Mr C."

"Phone me as soon as she's done, and I'll come pick her up. Your place is only 5 minutes away." He nodded in agreement.

It didn't take long. Two hours later, I got the call, so I jumped in the car and drove over. When I stepped inside, a couple of guys were just leaving, but otherwise it was just Dave.

"She's in the bedroom, Mr C."

When I stepped in, Karen was sitting on the edge of the bed putting on lipstick. She had a large sweater draped over her shoulders, so I couldn't see what she had on underneath, but she looked fine other than being rather rumpled with hair all askew.

"Hi Honey," she said as she saw me. I sat down beside her, and watched her finish with her lipstick. Then she gave me a big smile. "I think you'll be proud of me. I was a good girl. A very good girl."

"Oh were you now? Why don't you tell me what happened? From the beginning..."

"Well, when I arrived, I got introduced to everyone. They were all very nice. And they all complimented me on my dress and shoes. So everything was very polite and respectful. But then one of the men pulled out a joint, and we started smoking it. It was pretty strong, and I guess I started to feel it right away.

So when the men started telling me how beautiful I was, and how my tits were so gorgeous, and how big they were, I really liked it. Then Jimmy started bragging about me, saying how I was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever met. And that I had absolutely amazing breasts, and they deserved to be shown to all men. I think he wanted me to show off my tits to everyone. But I told him that I couldn't do that, because then everyone would get really horny and want to feel my breasts and make my nipples hard."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Well, while I was passing the joint to another man, somebody reached around me from behind and undid one of the buttons on my blouse. When I turned around to see who it was, somebody reached around from the other side and undid another button on my blouse, so there was only one button left. I took another puff from the joint, then told them to stop undoing my blouse so they could see my tits, but this time, Jimmy took my hands and held them lightly behind my body and said that at least I could show them how big my tits were. So I sort of pushed my breasts forward to show everyone the size of my breasts, but then someone reached over and pulled my blouse completely open."

"So what did you do?"

"Well, everyone was staring at my breasts, and they started crowding around me and started feeling my tits. They all had boners in their pants. So I said to them, OK -- you can each have a quick feel of my tits, but only one at a time. So they started feeling me up one at a time.

I must admit, my nipples got really hard having all of these horny men stare at my breasts and squeeze my boobs and pinch my nipples. I started to get really turned on. They were getting turned on too. Everyone seemed to have a boner, and they all pulled down their pants so that I could see how hard they were.

Seeing so many hard cocks turned me on even more, and I knew I was getting very wet. Jimmy dropped his pants then, and he was really, really hard. I told him that I would rub his cock for him if he let go of my hands, and he did. So I started to stroke his cock."

"Jimmy was really, really hard, and I knew he was going to cum soon. So I stroked it really gently while the men were feeling my breasts. But then he said that he would really like it if I rubbed my pussy while I jerked him off. So I reached down between my legs and started to rub my pussy lips. I guess my skirt was kind of short, because all of the men could see my shaved pussy while I rubbed it.