My Perfect Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey, it made me really wet knowing that all of these men were looking at my pussy while I masturbated. And most of them were rubbing their own cocks as well. Then Jimmy told me he was going to cum, and he asked if he could rub his cock against my tits.

I was really turned on, Honey, so I I told him he could rub his cock against my breast if he promised not to shoot his cum in my face. He agreed, so I sat down on a chair and he came beside me and poured some oil on both breasts. Then he pressed his cock into my my breast and he started to fuck my breast. He didn't push his cock between my breasts -- he actually drove his penis right into my nipple. He was fucking it.

Before I knew it, he was starting to shoot out cum. Honey - he squirted his cum all over my breasts and into my face. And all of the men were watching him shoot his load all over me. I guess it really turned me on, because I started to have an orgasm.

But while I was doing that, two other men came up and pushed their boners into my breasts. By the time I had realized what was happening, their cocks were all big and swollen and looked like they were ready to cum. So I told them that they could rub their cocks against me for just one minute more, and then they had to stop."

"So did they stop?"

"Yes, but only after they shot their jism all over my tits. I guess I deserved it for turning them on like that."

"Anyways, that's when Bill stepped up beside me. He was really, really hard, and that giant cock head of his looked like it was going to explode. So I started to rub it for him. I guess I shouldn't have, Honey, but I was so wet and so horny. And the size of his penis head was so big and purple and swollen, that I just couldn't help myself. And especially when he reached down, pulled up the front of my miniskirt, and started rubbing my pussy while I was rubbing his cock.

Honey, all of the men were watching him rub my clit, and he told me that my shaved pussy had him so turned on that he was going to cum soon. Then he asked if he could put his cock in my mouth, you know, just for a minute."

"So did you take his cock in your mouth, Karen?"

"I did, Honey - I was so turned on. But I told him that I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, so I would only suck his cock for a minute. So I knelt down and took his penis in my mouth, but Honey -- the head was so big, I could barely get it into my mouth! But I finally managed to get it in there, and sucked very gently, but after only a few seconds I could feel his cock swell up inside my mouth and then suddenly he was shooting his load, and I could feel jets of hot cum squirting into my mouth."

"Did you swallow his cum, Karen?"

"No Honey, there was too much cum. So I just waited until he stopped squirting his jism in my mouth, and then I let it dribble out and down my chin. But Honey, I was so turned on that I had another orgasm."

"What happened next?"

"Well Honey, all of the men wanted me to suck their cocks, and I said i wouldn't do that. So Bill told them that the men couldn't all put their cocks in my mouth, but maybe, just maybe, I could let them put their cocks in my mouth just for a minute, and then pull out before they cum. So I said that would be OK.

So I knelt down on the floor, and a couple of the men came beside me, and they were masturbating, and their cocks were all hard and purple and swollen. And they were stroking their cocks with their hands, and one pushed his in front of my face and I opened my mouth and let him push it in. Then I started to gently suck it.

But almost right away, he squirted a big load of cum in my mouth. I pulled his cock out right away, but the rest of his cum shot all all over my face! So I had cum all over my face, and the rest of the men were just staring at me and rubbing their erections."

"Did you like that? Were you turned on?"

"Honey, I was so turned on! Even when they called me a slut and a whore. Because I knew that I was really exciting them. And I liked that! But each of the men seemed to have trouble with timing, because everyone promised to pull their cock out of my mouth before cumming, but everyone kept it in there until they started to shoot their cum, so everyone shot a big first load of cum into my mouth. And all of the rest of their sperm shot into my face. Honey, I had so much cum on my face that I needed a towel."

"Anyways, then Dave stepped up, and his cock was so very thick, and so hard. So I started rubbing it for him, and he reached down and put his fingers in my pussy and started finger fucking me in front of all of the men.

My skirt was pulled way up, so that all of them could see how big my pussy lips were. Honey, I was really, really turned on! So when he pushed me back on the floor, and got on top of me, and started pushing his giant cock into my wet pussy, I just spread my legs for him and let him do it.

Honey -- his cock was so thick, I thought he was going to break my pussy. But he finally got it into me, and he started fucking me. Hard. I guess I came. Actually, I think I came a bunch of times, because before I knew it, he was shooting his cum into me."

"Honey, I didn't mean to let all of the men fuck me. But when Dave got off of me, I guess my legs were wide open, and I was so tired that I couldn't move before the first man pushed his cock into me and fucked me and shot his cum into me. And then another. And then another."

"How many men fucked you, Karen?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe one or two?"

"One or two?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well, maybe more than that. I really don't know. I guess I had an orgasm everytime a new man fucked me, so I lost count."

"How many men were at the party?"

"Eight," Karen answered.

"And did they all fuck you?"

"I think so."

"And what did the other wives and girlfriends at the party do while you were jerking off and sucking and fucking their men?"

"I was the only woman there," Karen said.

My penis was rock hard by now, and I was stroking it as Karen talked to me. I reached over and pulled the sweater off her shoulders; she was naked underneath, and her breasts and upper body were caked in semen. I pushed her legs apart, and watched as a stream of cum drained out of her swollen red pussy. Her pussy lips were stretched wide and her labia were obscenely swollen.

"While the men were fucking me, Dave told me that you would be having men over to my house so that they could feel my tits and rub my pussy while I jerked them off. Is that what you're going to do, Honey? Are you going to make me jerk off lots of men?" I nodded as I pushed her back onto her elbows and positioned my erection above her cum-dripping pussy.

"Dave also said that you would be inviting men over to watch me masturbate in front of them, and have them put their cocks into my mouth, and then shoot their cum all over my face. Do you want lots of men to shoot their cum in my face, Honey?"

I nodded, and pushed my throbbing penis into her dripping wet pussy and started to fuck her.

"He also said that you would be inviting lots of men over so that I could rub their cocks, and then when they were ready to cum, you would let them call me a slut and a whore while they fuck me and shoot their cum into me. Is that what you want me to do, Honey? Do you want watch lots of men fuck me?"

I nodded my head yes as I felt the cum building up in my cock.

"I'll fuck lots and lots of men for you, Honey! I'll fuck as many men as you want, whenever you want. I'll make you proud of me, because I'll make them all cum."

Karen started to shake as another orgasm shook her cum-stained body, and I shot my own jism into her slutty cunt as she did. What a perfect wife.