My Perfect Tens Pt. 04

Story Info
Bedding a coed tigress.
5.7k words
4.86
6.2k
12

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 4 of 15

---------------------------------------------------

Jim's newly enhanced body and sexual prowess helped him hook up with Sonya, the most beautiful woman he'd ever taken to bed. In Part 4 of "My Perfect Tens," Jim learns that Sonya is just the first stunner who'll want to be intimate with him.

-------------------------------------------------

Sonya spent the night. She was so pleased by our first encounter that she wanted to hang around for more. We had sex that evening, and again when we woke up the next morning. I fixed her breakfast, and we arranged a time to meet again.

She didn't want to go on a real date; Sonya made it clear that she was interested in a purely sexual relationship with no strings attached. That was fine with me. I got the feeling that our values didn't align well enough for me to want her as a girlfriend, but she was a perfect friend with benefits.

I had a class that morning, and Daniel asked to go with me. He was anxious to see more of the world of the 21st century, so I said he could wander around campus while I attended my lecture. I showed him the library and set a time to meet there after class.

It wasn't easy to focus on the professor. I couldn't stop thinking about Sonya. When I wasn't thinking about that perfect body, I thought about how different my life was about to become. Daniel said he needed me to harvest the emotional energy that kept him alive, and that in return he'd improve my life in ways that went beyond providing an endless number of encounters with beautiful women.

It gave me a lot to think about.

I walked to the library after class and found Daniel. "This campus is very pretty," he said. "I've never seen such a nice place. This doesn't look much like the parts of California I saw back in the 1890s. I'll enjoy seeing more. A lot more.

"How was class, Jim?"

"I couldn't focus because I kept thinking about all the crazy things that have happened since we met," I said. "It's going to take some time for me to imagine that any of this is normal."

"True. But think how much fun you'll have getting used to everything," Daniel said, smiling.

"I can't help noticing that you are studying for a degree you don't want very much. Jim, you're good with computers, but you don't want to work for some big corporation."

"I know. I know," I said. "But I.T. is the only thing I can do that makes a decent salary. I've got friends who struggle to pay for groceries and rent. That's not the way I want to live."

Daniel nodded, then spoke. "I think I mentioned this before, but maybe you didn't absorb it," he said. "Jim, I can make you rich. If the only reason you're getting this degree is to provide an income, you should feel free to drop out right now. Your financial future is assured."

"How can you make me rich?" I asked.

"There are plenty of ways," Daniel said. "According to the preliminary research I've done on your internet - that's a very handy invention, by the way - I've discovered that there are a lot of ways people become rich these days. We'll just pick one of those ways.

"Something quick, easy, and inconspicuous. It would be best if we did it in a way that didn't call too much attention to you. The last thing you need is somebody noticing that your life has improved a lot in a very short time. I believe people these days talk about 'staying under the radar.' Nice phrase. We can make you very, very rich in a way that stays under the radar."

By this time I was suffering from information overload. In the last few days, I'd learned that there's an alien planet whose inhabitants sustain themselves with living energy, that I'd encountered one of those aliens, and that he'd demonstrated amazing abilities to do fantastic things - including arranging for me to get laid by the sexiest woman I've ever met. The idea that he planned to make me rich was hard to absorb.

He said something that reminded me he had ways of knowing what was on my mind. "Jim, you don't need to grasp all this stuff right now," he said. "It's probably best if you just let this information simmer for a while. You'll have a much better understanding of this situation in a week or two."

That sounded sensible to me. It reminded me of a session I had with a therapist who said I spend too much time worrying about the future and ruminating over the past. It's hard for me to live in the moment. I decided to try that and see how it worked.

"Jim, when I was roaming around campus, I made an effort to look for beautiful women who'd sleep with you," Daniel said. "One of them is sitting over there behind the reference desk. Would you like to see her?"

"Wow," I said. "You are just full of surprises, aren't you?"

"I try," he said. "Follow me."

We walked across the library and stopped at a spot where we could see the reference desk. It was distant enough for us to talk softly without being overheard.

"Check out the red-haired woman in the green sweater," Daniel said. "What do you think of her?"

She was, of course, a great beauty. She had long, flowing red hair and creamy white skin. She wore a professional-looking outfit that nevertheless showed that she had generous breasts, a slender waist, and a heart-shaped butt that made my mouth water.

"Whoa! Down boy!" Daniel whispered. "You just got laid this morning, Jim! I can sense that you'd like to bend her over the reference desk and have your way with her!"

"You can tell that's what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"In this case, it's not too difficult," he said. "Try to focus on the girl, Jim. That should be easy.

"I knew you'd like her. I also know that she'll like you. Would you like to know what I've learned by eavesdropping on her thoughts?"

"You have my full attention," I said.

"Her name is Laura. She comes from a rich family. She's planning to spend a year touring around Europe after graduation.

"The main thing you need to know about Laura is that she has a ferocious sex drive. This girl loves cock. I am certain she'll be particularly fond of yours.

"Laura is looking for a new boyfriend. Last month she dumped her old boyfriend because he didn't like it when she said she wanted to split up after graduation. She didn't mention that she wants to have sex with as many men as possible in Europe.

"When they started dating, Laura made it absolutely clear to the guy that she wanted a sexual relationship that would end when she graduated. He was fine with that for more than a year. But after having such hot sex with such a hot babe, the guy decided he wanted more. He started saying he wanted her to cancel her Europe trip and move in with him.

"Laura refused. After that, the guy volunteered to go to Europe with her. Laura wasn't interested. Again, one of the things she wants to do abroad is to have sex with lots of yummy European men. Anyway, the guy became so insistent and demanding that she finally told him to take a hike.

"That was more than a month ago, and Laura is getting pretty horny, Jim."

Amazing. Daniel had figured all that out while I was attending a 50-minute lecture. The more I learned, the more I realized that his capabilities were like superpowers.

"Laura is extremely proud of her appearance, Jim. She's a lot like Sonya. She's devoted a lot of attention to diet and exercise. She's a perfect ten, Jim, and she knows it.

"One of her fantasies involves posing for erotic photographers. Laura wishes she could have been a Playboy Playmate. If the magazine hadn't folded, she'd be trying to make that happen now.

"She hopes she has a chance to pose for some men's publication someday because she'd like people to see how beautiful her body is. She'd also like some high-quality photographs of herself. She's taken hundreds of nude selfies," Daniel said.

"Some of her selfies are pretty good. She's an art major, so she had a good eye. But she'd like to pose for a real photographer with a real camera. It won't take much to convince her to pose for you, Jim. Get her naked, snap some pictures, then take her to bed."

"I know nothing about photography," I said.

"I can change that," Daniel said.

"Are you telling me that you can make me a good photographer? In a few days?"

"Sure. I can do it in a few hours, Jim. It will be fun. You'll be able to intuitively know how to take a great photograph. You can become a serious artist. That might end up being even more fun than taking Laura to bed. You can decide for yourself."

"This is causing that pesky information overload to flare up again, Daniel."

He laughed. "This will get easier as time goes by and you see more of this stuff with your own eyes. For now, we need to arrange for you to see Laura's naked body with your own eyes. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Let me tell you what you need to do next."

Daniel explained his plan. It wasn't complicated. The hardest thing was for me to feel comfortable telling a woman I'd never met that I wanted to take nude photos of her. Daniel assured me that he'd use mind control to make Laura believe this was a good idea. Still, it sounded far-fetched to me.

But I decided to do it. Why not? If Laura refused, I still had Sonya. And I believed Daniel could find more women for me. I worked up a little courage and walked over to tell Laura the story that Daniel suggested.

"Miss, I'd like your help with a project I'm working on," I said. "Do you have a minute?"

"Certainly," she said, acting professional. She probably thought I wanted help finding reference material. That was NOT what I had in mind.

"I'm taking a class in fine art photography. My professor has given me an assignment, and I need a model. It's abundantly clear that you are an extraordinarily beautiful woman. I would like to pay you to pose for me."

Laura smiled seductively. Daniel had done some work to prepare her for the suggestion. Ordinarily, a woman as beautiful as Laura would automatically be suspicious of a stranger approaching her and making such a request. But Daniel was making her less suspicious. He helped Laura focus on her desire to live out a long-held fantasy. I could tell she was open to the idea.

"Who are your favorite photographers?" she asked. As an art major, Laura was familiar with the work of many famous photographers. She figured that a person who was seriously interested in fine art photography would be able to give her the names of plenty of photographers who'd inspired me.

Fortunately, Daniel knew she'd ask that question, and he'd given me answers. "I like the work of Imogen Cunningham. She makes the bodies of her models look like beautiful landscapes. I'd like to do that.

"Diane Arbus was amazing. I wonder how an artist like her conceived of such imaginative art. Nobuyoshi Oshi is brilliant, but his work is a bit too explicit for my taste. I recognize that he's a genius, but I wouldn't take photographs like that.

"I feel the same way about Robert Maplethorpe. He was a breathtaking talent with an astonishing vision, but his photographs are so transgressive that I can't find any inspiration in them.

"I hope this doesn't make you think I'm silly, but I'm a big fan of Helmet Newton. Seriously. He was a master of technical issues who happened to have a very distinct vision of what an erotic photograph should be. I hope you don't think I'm a pervert because I love that kind of kinky stuff."

Laura smiled. "Not at all. I've seen Newton's work. It makes me smile. It's very sensual, but also playful. And very naughty. Naughty, but in a good way.

"Most of the photographers you mentioned are remembered for nude photography. Does this mean you want to take nude pictures of me?"

"It does," I said. "I realize that is a big request, so I'm prepared to pay you $1,000. The project would only require one shoot, and would only take a few hours."

That figure got Laura's attention. She was a rich girl who had plenty of money, but her parents controlled her trust fund payments; she wouldn't get full access until she turned 21 next year. She liked the idea of getting $1,000 that Mummy and Daddy didn't know about.

"How is it possible for a student to be able to afford to pay that much?" she said.

"My family is very generous with me," I replied.

That made Laura think we had something in common because we were both trust-fund babies. She liked that.

"It's possible," Laura said. "But I want to check something. Show me your student I.D. I want to verify that you are a student here."

I handed over the card, and Laura fed it into the reader that the librarians use when they check out books and other material. She looked at her computer screen and appeared to be puzzled.

"It says here that you are majoring in information technology," Laura said. "That doesn't seem like the kind of major that an art student would have."

"I'm switching majors," I said. "I've decided that I never want to work in the corporate world. I am more interested in art." I could tell that Laura approved. She admired me for changing the trajectory of my life in the name of art.

"Ok, James. I'll do it," she said, returning my ID card.

"I go by Jim," I said. We exchanged contact information and talked about times when she could pose for me.

"There's just one thing I need to mention," I said.

"The elastic bands in panties and bras leave indentations in the skin. It would be best if you came over wearing a dress with no undergarments. Can you do that?"

"Of course, Jim. That makes perfect sense," Laura said.

We talked a little longer, shook hands, and I walked over to where Daniel was waiting.

"Very good, Jim. That was perfect," he said. "Laura can't wait to pose for you. She thinks you're hot. Very hot. She already wonders if there's a chance she could have sex with you. She's been sleeping alone for much too long.

"We have to do a few things before you meet with Laura," Daniel said. "Let's go find some books about art. You need to learn some things about photography."

The library had dozens of books about photographers, including many famous ones who specialized in erotic art. Daniel selected a half dozen books, then led me to an out-of-the-way table where we wouldn't be disturbed.

"Let's start with this one," he said. "I want you to go through it page by page. Give me a second to get ready."

Daniel generated a bubble of energy that surrounded us. "OK. Go ahead," he said.

I began paging through the book, and something wonderful happened. Every time I looked at a picture, I gained a deep appreciation of the qualities that made it great. I could imagine how the artist had created it, and where the inspiration originated. My understanding of fine art photography grew with every page. I was barely aware of the passage of time until I reached the final page.

Daniel allowed the bubble to shrink away.

"Wow," I said.

"Wow indeed," Daniel said. "Feel different?"

"Yes," I said, looking around the library and seeing it with new eyes. The world was more beautiful than I'd ever known. I wanted more.

"Let's do another book," I said.

"Not so fast," Daniel said. "That was a lot of information in a short time. It would be best if we let it marinate before we do that again. Let's check out these books and take them home. We'll go through all of them one by one, and you should be prepared to produce a masterpiece by the time you shoot Laura."

The campus looked strange and awesome as we walked back to my car. I kept spotting things I'd like to photograph. Groups of students. Artfully landscaped buildings. Architectural vistas. I realized that artists see more than what most of us see when we look at the world.

"We need to go shopping for a top-of-the-line camera," Daniel said. "A good tripod. Some lighting. A few more things."

"That sounds expensive," I said.

"Of course it does. But you can afford it. You'll be rich soon."

"But I'm not rich today," I said. "Daniel, we can't spend more than $10,000. That's the limit on my credit card."

"Drat," he said. "That's what people said back in the 19th century. Do modern people still say 'drat?"

"Not so much," I said.

"Give me a second. I may be able to take care of this problem," Daniel said.

He closed his eyes and got quiet. He was obviously deep in thought. In less than a minute he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Eureka!" he said. "Do people still say 'eureka,' Jim?"

"Not so much," I said.

"Your financial problems are solved. For now. I'll get you more money later, but I've found more than enough to cover the costs of what we need to buy today.

"Do you see that big dormitory over there? One of the guys living in that dorm is a drug dealer. He has a bag full of money stashed in the bottom of his closet. It's perfect. We can take that."

"I'm not comfortable with burglary," I said. "It's too easy to get caught."

"Remember how I stole that bottle of wine right after we met? I'll get the money like that. Here. Watch."

A cloud of vapor appeared on Daniel's lap. When the cloud blew away, Daniel was holding a plastic garbage bag. He looked inside and smiled.

"Check it out!" Daniel said.

I looked inside and saw more money than I'd ever seen before. Stacks of bills were held together by rubber bands.

"How much is that?" I asked.

"Just over $27,000," Daniel said. "That should be enough to cover your expenses for a while. It's more than enough to buy you some quality camera gear."

"Won't the guy you stole it from get mad?" I asked.

"I certainly hope so!" Daniel said gleefully. "The guy is a criminal. A predator. Fuck him!"

We walked to my car and put the bag in my trunk. I drove slowly and carefully. I didn't want to get stopped by a cop and risk having to explain why there was a big bag of cash in the trunk. The clerk at the camera store was surprised when we paid cash for such a big purchase, but he took our money.

The instruction manuals were surprisingly easy to grasp. I'd acquired so much photographic knowledge at the library that everything was simple to understand. Daniel helped me page through another book about fine art photography, and my understanding of the subject grew even deeper. I felt confident that I'd be prepared when Laura came over to model for me.

Daniel helped me prepare a spot for her to pose. We cleared a bunch of pictures from one wall so I'd have an uncluttered background. Laura looked excited when she arrived. Happy. Expectant. I could sense that she was eager to finally live out her fantasy of posing for erotic photographs. I showed her where I wanted her to pose.

"Take a look at this book," I told her, showing Laura a few erotic photographs. "I'd like to start by trying to recreate those poses. OK?"

I sensed that Laura was anxious to get naked. She grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it over her head. She was gorgeous, with big, generous breasts. I estimated her cup size at double-D. Her long, slender limbs had just enough muscularity to be curvaceous. Her belly was flat. She had a trim little landing strip that was the same shade as the bright red hair on her head.

I marveled at the way her tiny waist flared into full, lush hips. It was difficult to tear my eyes away.

"Laura, I hope I'm not staring," I said. "I don't mean to stare. But you are so beautiful I feel like I'm standing in front of a painting of Aphrodite. Thank you for doing this."

"You're welcome, Jim. Thank you for asking me."

With the enhanced mental capabilities given to me by Daniel, I sensed that Laura enjoyed hearing me compliment her appearance. She was a lot like Sonya that way. She knew she was hot, but she had a constant craving for men to tell her that. I sensed she was getting excited.

I guided her to the couch and showed her how I wanted her to pose. The first several exposures were fairly tame, intended to capture the graceful curves of her body without getting too explicit. We both began to relax, and I felt the beginning of an emotional connection as we began creating erotic energy. Daniel, who was hiding in my spare room, began enhancing and harvesting it.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12