My Perfect Tens Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell I was taking excellent photographs that did an unusually good job capturing Laura's beauty. Although she was nervous before we began, Laura quickly became comfortable. She began improvising poses for me. I discovered that Laura had an aptitude for modeling. She was the kind of girl who spent hours in front of a mirror, pretending she was posing for some bigshot fashion photographer. It gave her a sense of what would look good through the lens of a camera, and I was careful to take pictures of every pose she presented.

The erotic energy grew stronger as time elapsed. I directed Laura to try to duplicate poses I'd found in some pictures by famous photographers. But as time went by, I sensed that she wanted something else from me. I felt the session was going great, so it took a few minutes for me to figure out why she was unhappy.

In art, there's a line that divides erotica from pornography. Laura wanted to cross that line. She wanted me to take pictures that were much more explicit.

I began doing what she wanted, taking increasingly revealing photos. We finally got to the point that we were producing pictures that revealed every inch of her most private places. And even that wasn't enough! I sensed a growing frustration from Laura. A hunger.

She wanted me to make a pass.

I sat beside her on the couch and showed her my camera's viewscreen. We paged through picture after picture, starting with the tame ones and finally looking at the most revealing ones. We were sitting so close that our shoulders touched. I could sense that Laura was very aware of the fact that she was nude and I was fully dressed.

She liked that. It excited her.

Erotic energy was pouring off of Laura by the time we finished looking at all our pictures. Sensing that her excitement was peaking, I took one of her hands and kissed it. "Thank you for doing this, Laura. I think we managed to take some pictures that capture your spirit. This worked out better than I imagined, and it's all because you possess so much sexy, feminine beauty."

She looked at me for a few seconds, and I sensed that she wanted me to kiss her. I pressed our lips together and felt her tongue reach out. She began to explore the space between my lips, and I could tell she was becoming more aroused. This was happening fast. Laura wanted me to kiss her everywhere, touch her everywhere, and take her to bed.

Like Sonya, Laura noticed that I seemed to know how to do exactly what she wanted at any moment. I sensed that she was happy to get some hot sex after weeks of abstinence.

We removed my shirt, pants, and finally my boxers. Her eyes got big and excited when she saw my cock. I detected a surge of sensation between her legs.

"Jim, you have a beautiful cock. Beautiful," she said as she looked at me in wonder. I'd never heard a woman use the word 'beautiful' to describe my equipment, but Daniel and I had tried to give me the kind of cock that women would like most. It appeared that Laura felt we'd succeeded.

She reached out for my cock, took it in hand, then got down on her knees and guided it to her mouth. Daniel said that Laura had a very high sex drive, and I was learning that was true. Laura seemed to be in a rush to have sex. I sensed that she was beginning to feel frantic. I realized that she wasn't trying to give me a blowjob. She wanted to make me hard as quickly as possible. Sucking my cock was the best way to do that.

"I need your dick," she said after I was erect. "I need it now."

Laura pressed me down on my back. She straddled my body and impaled her wet pussy on my cock.

"Ohhhhhhh . . ." she said when I was deep inside her. Laura was so wet I was surprised. This was happening very quickly.

As I was about to learn, everything happened quickly when it came to sex with Laura. She began moving up and down as fast as a jackhammer, slamming her body into mine so she could stimulate her clit. The erotic energy swirling around us grew brighter and expanded until it filled the room.

That was the moment I realized how special Laura was. Sex was her superpower. She was born with a capacity for erotic excitement exceeding that of most other women. Her hunger for sex was so powerful that I sensed she'd suffered during the weeks since she'd dumped her loser boyfriend.

I also sensed that she was thrilled to encounter a man as sexy as me. She felt I had a handsome face, a muscular body, and the finest cock she'd ever sucked. I had to laugh when I sensed that she was thinking she'd only seen bigger dicks on porn videos, and that she hoped she'd find men that big someday.

Until then, my cock was good enough for Laura.

Feeling that snug, warm pussy rising and falling so quickly got me pretty excited, and I could have climaxed faster than Laura wanted. But the more I learned about controlling the energy we produced, the better I became at controlling my body. I had mastered the ability to delay my climax. Laura was about to find out that she'd finally met a man who could give her as much sex as she desired.

She rode me like a horse in a rodeo, squeezing her eyes closed and gritting her teeth as she concentrated on the waves of arousal originating in her pussy. The waves spread from her head to her toes, producing so much pleasure that she had an orgasm that made her scream.

She didn't moan, groan, or even wail - she screamed. It made Laura seem animalistic. Her passion was like that of a tigress rutting in the jungle.

The climax didn't slow her down at all. Some women become hypersensitive after an orgasm, forcing them to stop long enough to recover before they can resume having sex. That wasn't the case with Laura. She never stopped slamming up and down on my body.

I sensed that she was impressed with the fact that I hadn't climaxed yet. In her experience, most men had orgasms and lost their erections by this time. Daniel's mental enhancements helped me control my arousal.

The fact that I showed no sign of being finished thrilled her. She looked forward to learning how long it would take for her to make me cum. I had to smile. Laura was about to get a big surprise. I decided right then that I'd make sure my cock remained hard until Laura was so drained of energy that she couldn't continue having sex for one more second.

All this exertion was affecting her. She'd worked so hard that her body was covered with a lovely sheen of perspiration. Drops of sweat dripped from her nipples as they rose and fell above me. She was getting tired. The muscles in her legs began to ache.

I sensed that she'd appreciate it if I started doing more of the work, so I threw her down on the bed and began slamming into her pussy missionary style. Laura released a surge of joy when I "forced" her to have sex the way I wanted it. She was such a dominant woman that she didn't usually encounter men who could take control during sex.

That made me imagine Laura would like it if I grabbed her by the wrists and held her arms over her head. She struggled to get free, but I gripped her so tightly she could not get loose.

She liked that. She liked it a LOT! Laura tossed her head back and forth as she fantasized that she was an innocent young woman being victimized by a big, strong, predatory man. It was the kind of fantasy that appealed to Laura. She'd imagined it during masturbation, but she'd never been with a man who could dominate her in a way that allowed her to pretend she was in such a kinky scenario.

This went on, and on, and Laura began to feel there was something surprising about my staying power. She could tell from a glance that I spent a lot of time in the gym; she imagined that my fitness explained why I could keep having sex so much longer than other men.

There was some truth to that. The fact that I carried so much muscle on my frame helped me keep up with Laura. But it was equally true that I'd learned enough about channeling our erotic energy that I could use it to recharge our sexual batteries.

Laura had another orgasm. It wasn't nearly as intense as the first one, but it made her shake from head to toe.

I pounded into her until Laura was too tired to keep thrusting her hips up to meet me. Then I wrestled her into the doggy position and kept going. I sensed that she was beginning to wonder how much longer I could last. She was still enjoying the way I made her feel, but she'd never experienced sex this way. Her sex drive was so strong that she'd never found a partner who could leave her completely satisfied. Laura realized that if I came right then, it would be more than enough to take care of all the built-up desire that had tormented her since she dumped her last boyfriend.

But I wasn't finished with Laura. I wanted to drain every atom of longing from her tortured body. The erotic energy she produced began to wane, and she was so tired that she lowered her head to the bed and tried to rest as I plowed into her from behind.

This went on for a while, and I finally decided that Laura couldn't take much more. For the first time in her life, she'd encountered a man capable of giving her as much intense passion as she could stand. It felt like a revelation to her. I pushed her face-down on the bed, mounted her from behind, and jack-hammered into her pussy until I came.

"Ohhhhh . . . Jim . . . ohhhhh . . .," she said as she felt my cock throbbing. I came over and over, filling her pussy with an extra large load. As with so many of the things that had changed since I met Daniel, my body was producing a lot more semen than before. Laura could tell I was filling her more than she'd experienced with other men.

I sensed that she liked it. She took it as a sign that she aroused me more than other women. That was true, of course. I'd thought Sonya was exciting. But if Sonya was a firecracker, Laura was a stick of dynamite.

I rolled off her body and gazed at her lovely face. She looked exhausted. Drained. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. Her slack-jawed look was adorable. I felt proud of myself for satisfying Laura so thoroughly.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "That was wonderful, baby," she said softly. "I needed that."

I sensed that she felt I was a big upgrade from her former boyfriend. She hoped I would agree to take care of her needs for the next few months before she left for her planned trip to fuck her way across Europe.

She didn't want to ask me if I'd be her temporary fucktoy. It wasn't ladylike. Despite her ferocious sexual appetite, Laura was a refined sorority girl who wanted to be seen as cultured and elegant. I could tell that she'd appreciate it if I made the request.

"Laura, I hope this isn't a one-time thing," I said. "I know this all happened very fast and unexpectedly. I'd love a chance to get to know you better."

That was exactly what she wanted to hear. "We can make that happen, Jim," she said, giving me a sexy smile. "I think we can get to know each other very well."

--------------------------------------------

Another perfect ten. First Sonya, now Laura. It's official: Jim has the beginning of a harem. He and Daniel are harvesting enough emotional energy to make them stronger with each romantic encounter. In part 5 of "My Perfect Tens," Jim hooks up with a professional model.

12