All Comments on 'My Perfect Tens Pt. 04'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KurtVKurtV2 months ago

Excellent series. Hot sex and a great plot. I can't wait to see how Jim and Daniel use the energy they gather.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is hot and very well written.

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz2 months ago

Hmmm, this is getting a bit repetitive. I wonder if David or someone has to pay for all the luck. Maybe a Dorian Gray kind if repercussion.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why is it when there's a genie story, the one thing the guy never asks for is intelligence or wisdom? It would enable Jim to be the kind of man who would naturally attract a 10-10-10 woman (beautify, funny and smart), without Daniel, and not just a guy with a bigger cock and full calves. Why not send the story in that direction? It will give you more to write about and add some dimensions to your characters.

I once went on a single date with a woman who was a 10+ (stunning redhead). She was a receptionist at a federal law enforcement agency. What did she like to do? Shop... What was she looking for? What models wore. What kind of shows did she like to watch? Whatever was on. This went on for 15 min. until in desperation, I remembered from her profile she collected Elvis stuff. How did you get into it. I don't know, I just started... Oh, well, what's your favorite piece? I don't really have one.... I managed to endure her for another 10 min, and then ran for the parking lot.

When you date someone as shallow as a mannequin (or peacock), all the satisfaction you get is purely superficial, and the thrill of a "10" on your arm does not last very long... This is why Hollywood marriages & relationships are so short. With lots of alternate 10+ booty available at every turn, nothing lasts long, and there are lots of wealth, 10+ unhappy people who have dumped or been dumped many, many times. A wise man would never sign up for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES