My Perfect Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harper also likes being tied up and blindfolded, preferably spread eagle and totally naked. She says that the helplessness and vulnerability of the situation is such a turn-on for her. A couple of times now I have invited a friend over to torment her. He arrived after she was restrained and blindfolded. She could hear his voice close to her and she didn't know which of us was doing what to her, and that includes fucking her mouth and pussy. She still doesn't know because I refuse to tell her.

We've discussed Harper having a gang-bang and she can't wait for me to arrange one.

On the subject of being tied up, one day I playfully ties her wrists and ankles to the corners of our bed then I got out her magic wand and held it against her clit. She orgasmed quickly but I wanted to see if she'd cum again so I kept holding it against her clit. She came again.

Harper asked me to stop but the look on her face told me that she was really enjoying it so I kept the want in place. Five orgasms later she looked shattered so I switched the wand off and when she able she begged me to properly fuck her and for me to 'torture' her again like that. In spite of her almost begging me to stop she had really enjoyed the experience and wanted it again, but not right then.

Unsurprisingly, I have 'tortured' her like that quite a few times and every time she begs me to fuck her properly and to 'torture' her again sometime.

We've been experimenting with spanking. So far we've discovered that as long as I don't break any of her skin, she likes it and my spanking her has made her cum twice so far. Harper is still deciding is she wants to take it further and maybe get other people to spank her.

One thing that Harper has quite a few of is dildos and vibrators. Since we moved in together she has a preference for wearing one of her remote controlled vibrators whenever I'm not around, and this includes when she's at work. Harper loves me making her cum when she's at her desk or in meetings.

The same colleague that told Harper that she sometimes accidentally flashes her pussy at work has also told her that she has seen the pink antenna of her Lush a few times, and if she has then other people probably have.

Harper tells me that each time she is told that she's exposing something, her pussy tingles and gets quite wet for a few hours.

I am an architect, albeit still not a very experienced one yet, but our company recently got awarded a major contract that is so big that they had to hire someone who has the experience of such a huge project. All the young architects, like me, were very keen to work on the project and as soon as this guy, Luke, arrived we were all vying to be part of the new team.

When I told Harper about this she immediately told me that she wanted to meet this Luke guy, telling me that she was sure that she could persuade him to promote me onto his new team.

Luke is from across the country and he is living in a big hotel and when I told Harper which hotel it was she told me to find out if Luke went home for weekends or if he stayed at the hotel. The following week I overheard a conversation between Luke and my boss and Luke said that he was staying in the hotel that coming weekend and that he'd be having a leisurely weekend in the spa.

When I told this to Harper she told me to book the weekend at the hotel.

"What are you up to Harper?" I asked.

"You get me into that hotel and near this Luke guy and I'll almost guarantee you a place on his team."

"Are you going to seduce him Harper, let him fuck you?"

"Would that bother you if I did Harry?"

"I guess not, I suppose that he is sort of handsome for his age."

"How old is he?"

"I'd guess at mid forties."

"Oh, thank gawd, for one second I imagined him being on the verge of retirement, I'd hate for him to drop dead when he's fucking me."

"Funny, but you do get quite active when we are fucking."

"Not complaining are you Harry?"

"Hell no, I love our love-making sessions and I don't want them to change for the next 100 years."

"Right then, get that hotel booked."

The next day I went online, researched the hotel and its facilities, then booked a room for Harper and I for the Friday and Saturday nights.

Over the next few days I did my best to listen to all Luke's social conversations and on the Friday lunchtime Luke left the office followed shortly after by me. I'd phoned Harper and I picked her up on the way to the hotel.

During the journey Harper told me that she'd popped out from work that morning to try to buy a tiny bikini but hadn't been able to find a suitable one so she'd bought a skimpy, bra and G-string set that she hoped that no one would complain about. When I asked her why people might complain she pulled it out of the bag and I saw that all 3 triangles were very small and slightly see-through.

"Wow," I said, "I can't wait to see you wearing that, but no one in their right mind would complain at such a gorgeous sight."

"Thanks lover, but I only want to wear it when I have to, you know that I prefer to be naked."

We checked-in and managed to get to our room without seeing Luke. Harper's plan was that we would wander around the hotel with me being very careful to make sure that If / when I saw Luke, I could quickly change direction so that Luke didn't see me, then I'd leave it to Harper for a while. Harper had changed into just an ultra short, low cut dress with the hope that Luke would be attracted to what he saw, especially as Harper intended to start talking to him.

We spotted Luke heading towards the Wellness Spa and we held back until we saw him enter. Once we were sure that he had gone in there we rushed back to our room where Harper grabbed her 'bikini' and rushed back to the Wellness Spa leaving me to do whatever for a while, then go and join her later.

After Harper had changed into her 'bikini' she went looking for Luke and unfortunately she saw him in the workout room. As Harper wasn't exactly dressed to go in that room she went to the Sauna / Steam Room and lay on one of the loungers there, looking at a magazine and hoping that Luke would eventually decide to have a Sauna or whatever.

Harper moved the lounger so that she could see both rooms there, and the door to the little swimming pool.

Harper got quite bored waiting, but around 25 minutes later Luke walked through the door to the pool and 2 minutes later so did Harper.

Luke was doing lengths so Harper dove in and quickly realised that the lingerie bra and G-string set that she was wearing as a bikini wasn't really up to the job of being used as a swimming costume. She felt the bra go all askew leaving her nipples exposed. She could also feel that the bottoms had slipped down a little, leaving the front of her slit exposed. As she was mostly under the water she ignored these wardrobe malfunctions.

Harper started swimming lengths as well but every time that she got close to Luke she 'accidentally' bumped into him. After the third time Luke stopped at the shallow end and waited for Harper to come to that end of the pool. When she got there she stood up and apologised saying that she had real trouble going in a straight line.

Harper could see that Luke's eyes were looking below her face and at her partially exposed tits. Harper started a conversation whilst totally ignoring her exposure which Luke didn't mention. After a while Luke told Harper that he was going to go to the Sauna. Harper said that she thought that that was good idea and that she would go too.

Harper was nearest the little ladder to get out of the pool and as she started to climb out she could feel that both parts of her 'bikini' were doing a woeful job of covering her assets. Luke was right behind her and she knew that he was getting a great view of her butt and pussy.

As Harper walked to the Sauna she looked around and saw that the other hotel guests were ignoring her exposure. It wouldn't have bothered her if they were staring at her, it was just that she didn't want any unwanted intervention by one of the only 2 staff members that she'd seen since she got there.

It was only when Harper was followed into the Sauna by Luke and she sat on one of the benches, that she looked down and saw the state of her 'bikini'.

"Oops," Harper said, "I think that perhaps I should have bought a proper bikini, these are useless at covering my goodies when they get wet. Err, would you mind if I took them off? I'm Harper by the way."

"Not at all Harper," Luke replied, "I'm Luke and you're right, those 3 pieces of fabric aren't doing a very good job."

Harper then removed the bra and G-string and put them on the higher bench leaving her totally naked in front of the only other person in the Sauna, Luke.

As Harper sat sideways, facing Luke, on the bench she did 2 things, firstly she lowered one foot onto the floor and secondly, she started a small talk conversation with Luke. As they talked Harper watched Luke's swimming shorts change shape in the front.

Luke told Harper that he was staying at the hotel because of his job and Harper told Luke that she was there on what was supposed to be a romantic weekend away with her boyfriend but he'd had to stay in their room doing some urgent work via his laptop. She had no idea how long he would be, but guessed that it could be quite a while.

After saying that, Luke started to hit on Harper a bit, and she did nothing to put him off her. Quite the opposite, she scratched an imaginary itch at the side of her labia and as she did so, she made sure that it was spread wide.

The scratching turned to rubbing her fingers up and down her slit, letting out a little moan each tine she rubbed her clit.

"Oh, this is getting too much for me," Harper said, not saying if it was the heat or her pussy administrations. "I think that I'll have a quick shower then go into the Steam Room."

Harper got to her feet, picked up her 'bikini' and left the Sauna. Leaving her 'bikini' with her towel, Harper had a quick, cold, shower then went into the Steam Room which really lived up to its name, she could hardly see a thing in there. She couldn't say for sure but she thought that she was the only person in there.

It wasn't long before she heard the door open and she could make out the figure of Luke. She quickly spread her legs and started finger fucking herself.

Luke sat opposite her and the small talk continued with Harper fingering herself and letting out a few moans, loud enough for Luke to hear her.

"Are you masturbating over there Harper?" Luke finally asked.

"Yes, I was hoping that my boyfriend would have come down here by now but I really need some relief, its' been a long, frustrating day and I was really looking forward to him taking care of me by now."

"I guess that I could help you with that problem Harper, if you want me to that is?"

"Would you mind Luke, it looks like my boyfriend isn't going to help me."

Luke stood up and he moved over to her, Harper saw that he wasn't wearing his swimsuit, he was as naked as she was.

Harper reached for his hard cock and after wanking him for a few seconds, pointed it to her pussy and they had a very hot and slippery fuck, Harper cumming first, quickly followed by Luke.

As they both sat side by side, Harper said,

"I shouldn't really have let you do that to me, that's the first time that I've been unfaithful to my boyfriend."

"No, and I shouldn't have encouraged you Harper, my wife will kill me if she finds out."

"You're married Luke!? You didn't tell me. Oh my gawd, we're both right in the brown stuff."

"Let's us both make a pact Harper, what happens in the Steam Room stays in the Steam Room."

"Deal." Harper replied, "no one else will ever know. Now, I'm getting too hot again. I'm going for a shower then back to my room to see if my boyfriend is going to give me some attention."

"Your secret is safe with me Harper." Luke replied.

"And yours with me Luke, although I doubt that our paths will ever cross again." Harper replied.

Harper left the Steam Room, had a shower then went to the ladies changing room to get dressed.

*****

"Did you fuck him then Harper?"

Were my first words when she came into our room and I started taking her dress off.

"Yes, and I'm pretty sure that he's feeling a little guilty."

"I hope so."

"Shall we go down to the bar for a drink?" Harper asked.

"Not yet lover, you have something to take care of first."

"I was hoping that you'd say that Harry."

Ninety minutes later we did make it down to the bar. Harper was wearing just a simple, little black dress. It's loose fitting, quite short, has string shoulder straps and is very low-cut at both the front and back. When she leans forwards, anyone in front of her can see both her small tits as the fabric sags down and away from her chest.

Harper's choice of what to wear was made by both of us as we wanted (hoped) for her to be able to tease Luke for the rest of the evening.

We sat at a table near the entrance, Harper with her back to the door and me where everyone entering the room would see me. We'd just finished our second drink when Luke walked in and saw me. Coming over to me he asked what I was doing there.

"Just come for a romantic getaway with my girlfriend Luke, Luke this is Harper, Harper this is Luke from work."

You should have seen Luke's face when he looked down at the smiling Harper. It was a mixture of embarrassment and shock.

"Hello Luke pleased to meet you, are you one of Luke's bosses that work him so hard?"

The smiling Harper said as she looked up to Luke and saw his eyes looking down the top of her dress.

I'd got to my feet to greet Luke and I could see both of Harper's tits so I knew that Luke could as well.

Luke was still staring at Harper's tits as I said,

"Join us for a drink Luke, here, sit in this chair and I'll go and order us some drinks, what would you like?"

Luke was obviously caught off balance and he sat on the chair that I offered. It was directly opposite Harper and the glass top of the table meant that Luke was now seeing the view that I'd had seen since we arrived in the bar. Harper was sat on the front edge of her chair with her knees apart and I'd been enjoying the view of her shiny, coin slot pussy with her clit being the only thing poking out between her outer labia. The view that Luke now had was probably better than the poorly lit Sauna ans Steam Room.

I gave a waiter who was walking through the bar our order and went back to Harper and Luke.

"So Luke, I didn't know that they were putting you up here."

"Err yes, this big project can afford to let me stay here."

"I hear that it has a great Wellness Spa, Harper went there earlier."

"It has," Luke replied looking a bit flustered.

I then let Luke off the hook a bit as I started asking him questions about where he was from and what big projects that he'd worked on. All the time I could see that his eyes were looking through the glass table at the smiling Harper's legs and pussy. From where I was sat I could only partially see Harper's pussy but I could see that she looked to be getting wetter. My girlfriend was enjoying having Luke look at her pussy.

The conversation went on, Luke and I mainly talking about work and where we came from. I tried my best to keep Harper in the conversation even though I knew that she would have been happy with just Luke staring at her pussy.

We got talking about Harper. Where she worked and similar things, but towards the end of that part of the conversation I said,

"Harper is quite adventurous Luke, for example she likes dares."

"Oh yes, what sort of dares?"

"Well I like to make them sort of sexy, little naughty challenges for her."

"Why don't you give her one now Harry?"

I looked around then said to Harper,

"Harper, I dare you to make yourself cum right here and now."

"Really Harry," Harper replied," you're daring me to get myself off here, with Like and everyone else in the room watching?"

"You don't have to get on the table Harper, just lay back and let your finger do the work."

And she did. Luke had been looking at her bare pussy ever since he'd arrived in the bar but when she started masturbating the poor guy's jaw dropped a bit and his face went all red, but his eyes were glued to her pussy.

Harper likes to moan when she masturbates, but she can do it silently when she has to, and this was one of those times. What she couldn't disguise was the jerking that always accompanies her orgasms. I don't think that of the other bar's patrons noticed, but who know, who cares, Harper certainly didn't.

"Please don't dare me to give to give you a blowjob in here Harry." Harper said when she was able to.

"Don't worry lover," I replied, "that would embarrass me as well as you."

After quite a while I said that Harper and I had a table booked in the restaurant and that we should be going there. Harper jumped in and invited Luke to join us.

"Oh no I couldn't. I'm sure that you two love birds want to be alone."

"It's fine Luke, there's no need to be polite, join us."

I nearly added that Luke could stare at Harper's body some more, but I managed to stop myself.

That agreed, Harper got to her feet but she had somehow managed to hold the back of her dress up and she was stood there for a few seconds, naked from her waist to her feet.

"Oops, sorry about that," Harper said as she straightened her dress, "this fabric tends to stick to itself for some reason."

Luke didn't see me smiling as I led the way to the restaurant holding Harper's hand with Luke following us. Harper 'accidentally' dropped her little bag and I just knew that Luke got a great view of her bare butt and pussy as she bent to pick it up with straight knees.

The conversation over dinner drifted from one subject to another and I was sure that Harper was a little disappointed that Luke, nor I, could see her pussy. But she did manage to bend forwards a lot and I knew that each time she did Luke would be able to see her tits. The waiters probably had a good view as well.

At one point Harper asked Luke if he'd recruited his team for his project but I intervened saying that I was sure that Luke would pick the best people for his team when he was ready.

Luke agreed then Harper asked,

"So when this project is up and running, will members of your team have to be on-site leaving you back in this hotel on your own?"

Harper was putting ideas into Luke's head, especially when she added that if I was away from home I might just have to pay for her to come and stay at the hotel because she'd heard that they give amazing massages in the Spa.

I quickly changed the subject, leaving Luke with more ideas in his head.

The conversations, and 4 bottles of wine, were finally finished around 11 pm and we decided that it was time to call it a day. We were on a lower floor than Luke, and after Harper and I got out of the lift and started walking down the corridor, which was straight in front of the lift doors, I pulled Harper's dress up and off her. As I did so, I looked back and saw that Luke had kept the lift doors open and was watching us.

It was another couple of hours before Harper and I finally got to sleep, both of us quite exhausted.

*****

The sun shining through the open curtains woke me up and as I was slowly fucking Harper from behind to wake her up I looked out of the window and wondered if anyone in the hotel opposite us had watched up making love.

I quickly forgot about that when Harper opened her eyes and said,

"Eat me please lover."

Thirty minutes later we got up, showered and dressed and just made it to breakfast in time. As we sat in the almost empty breakfast room we talked about what we wanted to do that day. Harper wanted to go to the Spa for a massage which was fine by me, I know that my massages are nowhere as near good as the professional ones although I wondered if the professionals finished their massages like I do, by fingering Harper until she cums. I wouldn't mind watching the professional working on Harper to see if I could get any tips.