My Perfect Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally agreed that Harper would go for a massage, if they could fit her in, whilst I would go and look around the Computer Fayre that was happening in one of the function rooms, then later I'd meet her by the pool. We decided to not go looking for Luke, nor Harper trying to seduce him again. We decided that we'd probably done enough to get me a job in his team, and if he didn't make me part of his team I would remind him that he was married and that he'd seduced my girlfriend.

"Are you going to be okay wearing just that lingerie bra and G-string as a bikini?" I asked as we walked back to our room.

"I don't see why not,"Harper replied, "okay there were very few people there yesterday evening but none of them complained. Anyway, I won't be wearing them when we go into the Sauna or the Steam Room."

"It's Saturday, there might be some kids there."

"There shouldn't be, anyway, there are big signs up saying that under 18s aren't allowed in either room."

"The under 18s wouldn't complain anyway, it's only the molly codling parents that would complain."

"True."

"And who in their right mind would complain about seeing a naked beauty like you Harper."

"Aww, you always say the right thing Harry, come on, let's go."

We split up when we got down to the lobby.

The Computer Fayre was big, but not that exciting, I didn't see anything that I wanted, and about an hour later I headed to the Wellness Spa to have a swim then relax waiting for Harper to appear. I didn't see Harper anywhere so I decided to try the Sauna and the Steam Room. She wasn't in the Sauna and the Steam Room was so full of steam that I couldn't really tell who was in there. I could see a couple shapes of people but that was it.

I made my way to the back, bumping into a couple of legs on the way. As I sat there listening to the background music I was surprised at the temperature in there, I'd expected it to be much higher than it was. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

After a while I realised that I could see the shape of what looked like 2 people making out. I smiled to myself and thought,

"Go for it mate."

When I opened my eyes again the shapes were gone and I was starting to get a bit hot so I made my way out, bumping into more legs, then I had a shower and went out to the pool, not bothering to look for Harper in the Sauna.

I grabbed one of the loungers, looked for Harper in the pool, then relaxed. There were only 4 people in the pool, all adults, with one being a young woman that made for good eye candy.

When Harper finally arrived she was only wearing the lingerie bra and G-string and she looked stunning, albeit with wet hair. Her 'bikini' wasn't looking very 'straight' on her, it was clinging to her skin like paint, and that included into her slit, apart from the bulge of her clit. I thought that it made a perfect camel toe.

"Where have you been, and what have you been up to?" I asked as Harper pulled another lounger next to mine and lay reclined like I was.

"Well lover, you're never going to believe this. For starters I managed to get a massage straight away, and with a male masseur. He confused me a bit start off with when he asked me if I wanted a happy ending."

"A happy ending, what's that?" I asked him.

"I'll come to that Harry. Not knowing what a happy ending was, and being the adventurous type, I said that I would. The massage started as I expected, with me naked, face down with a little towel covering my butt.

I have to say that he was good and I felt very relaxed and good. When he finally got to my butt the towel was taken off and he got to work. I didn't realise until his fingers slid right up my thighs and probably, accidentally, touched my slut, but my legs had moved apart so I was giving him a great view and easy access to my pussy.

When his fingers slid up my thighs again they touched my clit and I couldn't stop myself from moaning. He did that 3 more times and by that time I was convinced that it was deliberate.

Then he asked me to turn over and when I had he offered me that stupid little towel to cover my pussy but I told him not to bother. This time, spreading my legs was a conscious decision and my feet moved to the edges of the table.

Again, he worked his magic with his fingers and when he finally moved to my little tits he massaged them just as good as you do Harry. I don't understand what twisting and pulling my nipples has to do with a massage but I didn't care, he got me really turned on and I wondered if he was going to make me cum just by working on my nipples.

He didn't, and I relaxed as his hands moved down.

Oh my gawd, sorry Harry, but that guy is a real expert at manipulating a girl's pussy. His fingers took me right to the edge then backed off to let me come back from the edge. The bastard did that 4 times before he finally took me over the edge. I really do know now what he meant by a happy ending."

"So you enjoyed your massage then Harper?"

"I did, but don't get jealous Harry, I still love yours."

"You know that I don't get jealous Harper, not even when Luke fucked you last night."

"I'm getting to that Harry. When I was finally able to leave the massage room I went to put my 'bikini' on and had a quick look round the pool. I didn't see you so I decided to go and relax in the Steam Room. Just as I was taking my 'bikini' off to go in there, Luke appeared wearing just his swimming shorts. I was stood in front of him totally naked and I could see a smile on his face, his eyes looking me up and down, and his shorts changing shape."

I told him that I was just about to go into the Steam Room and he told me that he was going in there as well. We sat side by side about half way down and before I knew it his hands were all over me.

I whispered that other people were in there but he just whispered back that the steam was too dense for anyone in there to make out who was who, he even said that people couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman who's shape they could see,

He was right, and within a minute he was finger fucking me then pulling me onto his lap where his cock was out of his shorts. I lifted up and then impaled myself on his cock. He had his hands under my butt and was lifting me up and down.

He must have been very horny because he orgasmed quite quickly, look, you still might be able to see his cum leaking out of me."

I did look at her pussy but the string of the flimsy fabric of the lingerie G-string was just about covering her entrance.

"What did you do then?" I asked.

"We sat there for a couple of minutes then Luke got up and left. Shortly after that I felt someone knock my knees then they went out of the room. I waited a bit then I left, had a shower and went into the Sauna. There was a young man and woman in there, the girl was wearing a bikini but I hadn't put mine on. They both stared at the naked me as I sat with one foot on the bench and the other on the floor. I smiled at them and they smiled back as both sets of eyes kept staring at my pussy."

"Didn't you get embarrassed or wish that you'd put your bikini on Harper?"

"Don't be daft, when have you known me get embarrassed about being seen naked?"

"Even with you legs spread wide?"

"Not even with my pussy on display."

"Good for you Harper. Want to go for a swim, I'm getting a bit to horny."

"I can see that Harry, so am I, but wait, I haven't told you how my time in the sauna ended."

"Go on then,"

"Well, I could see that the guy 's hand was starting to wander up the girl's leg and she wasn't stopping him, in fact she was spreading her knees a bit, His hand got to her pussy over her bikini and when he touched where her clit was she moaned then stood up and said that they need then to go back to their room. I smiled at them as they left then quickly made myself cum.

When I got too hot I went and had s shower then put my 'bikini' on and came out here."

"Well Harper, you certainly appear to have had good morning and early afternoon. Let's get into the pool and you can take care of my little problem."

"It's not so little big boy." Harper replied as we got to our feet and jumped in.

I quickly saw Harper's point about how her lingerie bra and G-string were not really suitable foe wearing as a bikini, not that I was complaining. There was 3 other adults in the pool and they were too busy doing their own thing to see that Harper was standing in front of me wanking me to an orgasm.

"Pity that I couldn't get my mouth round you and swallow your cum Harry but I don't want a stomach full of chlorine."

"That's okay Harper, there will be plenty of other times."

We swam a bit and splashed each other a bit, then got out and went to get changed. As we walked to the changing rooms I saw that Harper was doing nothing to cover her tits and the G-string was sagging down a bit giving me flashes of her bald pussy.

Once dressed and back together, we decided to wander around the area. I'd looked out of one of the windows and seen the trees blowing in the wind so I dared Harper to wear just one of her floaty dress' and shoes.

Harper looked outside then said,

"You're on."

I lost count of the number of times that her dress blew up revealing her butt and pussy. After the first time I asked Harper if she wanted to go back to the hotel.

"No chance, I'm not welshing on a dare. Why do you think I'm holding your hand and my other hand is holding my bag? No, just let the wind do its thing, if anyone says anything I can just say that I didn't have any hands free to hold it down."

I saw a few people's expressions when they got a surprise, but no one complained and when we did get back to the hotel Harper was as horny as hell.

That evening we went to the hotel bar and then the restaurant but didn't see Luke. Harper suggested that he might be too embarrassed to face us, but I doubted that. Whatever the reason, I thought that I stood a much better chance of being on the big new project team than I had a few days ago.

*****

We repeated Saturday mornings events on the Sunday morning, but it was me fucking Harper in the Steam Room not Luke, we didn't see him again that weekend.

*****

Oh, a few days later I did get offered a place on the new project team. Harper asked me if there was any likelihood of any team building exercises that wives and girlfriends would be invited to, and if I wanted her to seduce Luke again.

There wasn't, but I did get a big pay rise and Luke never even mentioned Harper.

*****

Changing the subject completely, fantasies.

Like most people, Harper and I have our fantasies and we often talk about them. Harper has compiled a Bucket List of these fantasies and I've promised her that I will do everything that I can to turn hers into actual events.

I have already mentioned a couple of them but below are her top 10, but not in any order of any sort of priority.

1. Harper wants to be gang-banged, but she has 2 variations to this, with my friends and another one with strangers. I know that all my friend want to fuck her so I'm going to fix this up quite soon. The only part that I haven't decided on yet is whether or not Harper will be tied spread eagle with a blindfold on or not.

2. A naked Bungee Jump. This shouldn't really be still on the list because she did one when we were on holiday in Spain.

3. Harper's third fantasy is for us to go to an outdoor music concert, spend most of the time naked and to go crowd surfing. She gets VERY horny when she thinks about all those hands on her naked body. When we last talked about this I told her that she'd probably get finger fucked when she did that. Her response was,

"I certainly hope so."

We're waiting for a concert that we both want to go to for this to happen.

4. Naked public speaking, not just being naked when she'd talking to my friends, she's done that loads of time, she wants to be naked on a stage giving a lecture to hundreds of people.

This one I believe I can organise. I think that I can hire the theatre at my old university on a weekend and advertise a lecture on exhibitionism. That should get lots of students there.

I'm waiting for the cooler weather so that we won't have to put off any of our other activities.

5. A threesome for me. Harper has already talked to one of her friends about it and apparently, she is coming round to the idea. I must say that I'm looking forward to this.

6. A threesome for her. This will be easy to organise because all my friends have told me that I am a lucky bastard and that they would like to fuck her. Before I organise this I want to get the threesome for me out of the way. I'm also trying to decide if I want to organise this before or after the gang-bang with my mates.

7. Harper wants to be used and abused in a pub. Tied up and made to have multiple blowjobs, get spanked and get fucked by strangers. We watched a video taken in a bar in Barcelona where a girl enjoyed what I've just described and Harper wouldn't leave my cock alone for an hour after watching that video.

I don't know how I can organise this one, I'll have to do some research on the internet.

8.. Harper's wants to have a go at being a stripper in a crowded club. This one should be easy to organise but so far we haven't been able to find a club in our area that does armature nights.

9. Bondage. Okay, we've played tie-up games before, but Harper wants to try some of the serious stuff. We've seen some of the internet stuff and Harper has told me which bits that she wants to try, one being her hands being tied behind her back whilst naked, and me leading around some streets by a collar and leash. Another scenario that she wants to try is for her to be tied-up naked and be hoisted up, upside down, on the branch of a tree alongside a busy hiking route. Harper likes the idea of not knowing if / when any hikers will come along and see her.

I just need to get the equipment so that being suspended by her ankles isn't too painful for her.

10. Have sex with a girlfriend. As I mentioned in the two threesome things above, Harper is working on one of her friends for a threesome and a bit of girl-on-girl action could precede the threesome.

11. Harper is hoping that we'll soon be able to afford a Sybian because she wants to be tied down on it and left to be made to cum over and over until she blacks out. We've done this with a magic wand but Harper wants to do it with a Sybian between her legs.

12. As I mentioned earlier, Harper doesn't care who sees her naked, but she gets quite horny when she sees people looking at her when she is naked. To this end, Harper has decided that she'd like to get a top and some shorts painted onto her body, and walk around a busy public area wearing just the body paint, her ear buds and some heels.

That in it's self would be such a turn on for her but with me walking not too close by, and me telling her which way to look via her phone and ear buds, we can get her to stare at the people staring at her.

This fantasy has been put on the back burner for now because the weather isn't really conducive to walking around town naked, but I have promised her that come next spring I will find someone to paint her body.

*****

*****

Back to the current reality, Harper has been quite a hit at all the parties that I've taken her to. She always wears a skimpy, revealing dress and happily joins in all of the party games that we play, even the drinking games.

At the first party she got very 'happy' and lost coordination of her brain and limbs, ending up sprawled on the floor with a tit and her pussy on display. Jason's girlfriend adjusted her clothing to protect her modesty but Harper brushed her hands away saying,

"Leave me alone, I don't care."

Jason's girlfriend looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders, so Jason's girlfriend did the same. I picked Harper up and lay her on one of the beds.

The third time that it happened, when I went to wake Harper to go home I found her totally naked with a couple of guys taking photographs of her. By that time in our relationship I knew that she wouldn't be bothered about the photographs but I pinned one of the guys against a wall threatening to beat him to pulp but he swore that it had only been photographs. I took both their names so that I could find them if Harper later told me that she'd been raped. The next morning she told me that she hadn't and then she pounced on me when I told her that they'd taken photographs of her. It was a very enjoyable next 30 minutes or so.

The next and subsequent parties that we've been to Harper hasn't drunk quite so much but she does make sure that most of the guys there 'accidentally' see her goodies.

Harper has also pretended to get really drunk and taken her clothes off in the main room with lots of people there. I pretend to try to get her to put her clothes back on but she just pushes me away telling me, and everyone around us, that she just wants to dance.

When she has had enough of dancing she flops onto the sofa making sure that her knees are spread and pretends to pass out. Funnily enough, no one tries to cover her and she stays like that until I 'wake' her to take her home.

As soon as we are on our way home she 'comes to life' and she won't leave my body alone.

*****

*****