My Perfect Woman Pt. 03

Story Info
This is why my girlfriend is my perfect woman.
8.5k words
4.59
4.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Perfect Woman

by Vanessa Evans

Part 3

"Wow Claire," I said, "would you really have let those boys fuck you?"

"Yeah, I think that I would, it's been too long since I had an actual cock inside me and it isn't as if they could have got me pregnant, I've got one of those implant things in my arm."

"Well girl," Harper said, "we might just be able to help you with that real live cock, but first, lets finish eating and clean up. Do you fancy going to the pub later, Henry's buying."

"Hold on a minute," I replied. "I'll buy, IF, and only if, you both of you wear one of Claire's college skirts."

"But they're super short," Claire replied, "I flash the boys every time I bend over just a little bit."

"Is that a dare Henry?" Harper asked.

"Yes, I guess that it is, so will you both do that?"

Harper looked at Claire and Claire looked at Harper. They both giggled and Harper replied,

"You're on mate. Are we going to the pub that your mates will be at?"

"That's a good idea, you can both flash your goodies at them."

Both girls giggled again the Harper replied,

"Nothing that they haven't seen before, multiple times."

"They haven't seen my pussy before." Claire said.

"Would you mind if they did see it Claire? I asked.

"Why not, dozens of guys have seen it already this week. Are any of your mates cute?"

"Most of them already have girlfriends Claire, sorry."

"Can we wear tops or does this dare mean that we have to go topless?" Harper asked.

"That's probably advisable but wear one that's slightly see-through, give the guys something to stare at all the time. Make them give their girlfriends a good time when they get home."

And they did come to the pub with me dressed like I has asked. As we walked to the bus stop Harper said,

"I feel like I'm bottomless, the fabric is so thin and floaty that the breeze is going to reveal my goodies a lot."

"Keep your spare hand over your pussy like I do Harper." Claire said.

"Like hell I will, I never do, I just let the wind and gravity do their thing. Okay I've had a few comments but no one has ever really complained or called the police."

"No one wants to get involved these days, which is good for my exhibitionist, nymphomaniac girlfriend." I said.

"Hey, not so loud, we don't want Claire to know that, she might try to copy me."

"Guys, I'm here, I can hear you, and I'm not trying to copy Harper. I'm just doing what comes naturally to me. I can't help it if we both have similar genes because our mother's are sisters."

"I'm just joking Claire," Harper said,"I love having you as my partner in crime."

At the bus stop we joined the short queue and one of the guys already there turned to watch the wind give him a pleasant start to his evening out. The 2 guys who arrived after us got the same pleasure.

Meanwhile, I was observing people's reactions whilst Harper was telling Claire about the pubs in the area that we were going to, both pretending to be unaware of what was happening to their skirts.

When the bus arrived it was the usual double decker and when Harper saw it she whispered to me,

"We're going upstairs and you're going up first."

I just smiled as I remembered some of the many times that we'd got on a double decker with me leading Harper up the stairs and her having a wardrobe malfunction to the delight of a man following her up the stairs.

Once sat at the back of the bus Harper and Claire had a short discussion about their agreement to take it in turns to go up the bus stairs second every morning. Claire saying that it was a little unfair because on a morning neither of their skirts were as short as the ones they were currently wearing.

We were soon off the bus and walking to the pub. The wind wasn't as blustery and I didn't see either of their butts or pussies.

Only Oscar and Theo were in the pub, both of them sat at a table at the side of the room talking and watching the eye candy as they came and went. I had gone in first and when our eyes met they smiled a little then both their jaws dropped when they saw who was following me, or should I say, the never ending bare legs of the 2 beauties who were following me.

"Hi Oscar, Theo," Harper said when we got to my mates table.

I watched both guys eyes rise up to confirm that it was indeed Harper's voice that they had heard.

"Bloody hell Harper, that's one hell of a daring skirt that you are nearly wearing. Are you wearing anything under it?"

"Do I ever," Harper replied as she flicked the front of the skirt up to prove her point. "Guys, this is my cousin Claire, she's staying with us until she can find a place of her own, Claire, this is Oscar and Theo, Henry's mates."

Both guys stood up and shook Claire's hand. Oscar saying,

"Pleased to meet you Claire. Cousin you say Harper, you 2 look more like twins, even down to the belts you are wearing."

When Theo shook Claire's hand he said,

"Staying with these 2 are you, be careful, they'll teach you some really naughty habits."

As Theo was vigorously shaking Claire's hand I saw that his eyes weren't looking at her face, they were looking at her chest and seeing just how much her tits jiggled as their hands shook, I liked the sight as well.

I went to get a round of drinks leaving Oscar getting 3 chairs so that we could join them at their table. When I got back I saw that a third chair had joined the 2 that they guys were sitting on, and Harper and Claire were sitting on the 2 outside chairs. Oscar and Theo were sitting on 2 chairs facing the 3 chairs.

As I put the tray of drinks on the table Oscar invited me to sit on the third chair between the 2 girls. After I'd handed out the drinks, sat down and relaxed I realised why the seating arrangement was as it was.

Not only could Theo easily see up Harper's skirt, Oscar could see up Claire's, and, anyone passing by could see up both girl's skirts. I smiled, knowing that both girls would be happy with the arrangement, and the fact that neither of them had crossed their legs confirmed it. I knew that both slits and bald pubic bones were visible, and that if, or should I say when, either of them opened their legs, their clits and the rest of their pussies would be on display as well.

I smiled, knowing that they would both be happy and I was not bothered that I couldn't see the displays. I would be very happy watching people's reactions when they saw what was on display.

There was the usual small talk to start off with but when Oscar and Theo got Claire to tell them about her new job I could see their total amazement as Claire gave them a lot of the details that she had given to Harper and I.

There was 3 breaks in the conversation, two of them were for Theo and Oscar to get more drinks, and the third break was when Harper and Claire went to the ladies room. Whilst they were there the conversation got more 'manly', with both guys calling me a lucky bastard. Them asking me if I was screwing Claire as well as Harper, and their amazement at the goings on in the private college that they knew of, but not of what sort of thing went on inside it.

All 3 of us guys wondered what it was like before they got a female teaching assistant, both Theo and Oscar making suggestions that I'd rather not think about.

When the girls got back they told us that they'd been hit on twice, and Oscar telling them that it was hardly surprising because of what they were wearing.

"They didn't touch either of you did they?" I asked.

"No, relax guys, we know how to handle ourselves and if it had got problematic there's always the knee in the balls leveller." Harper replied.

"Well if either of you get bothered by any guy, or guys, you can reply on us and the rest of our mates to make them regret that they ever even looked at you." Oscar said.

"That's very true," Theo added, "no female friend of any of us should have to put with any of that crap."

"Thanks Oscar," Harper replied, "we appreciate it but hopefully it will never come to that. We can both handle bravado from guys."

I moved both of my hands away from my thighs and put them on the nearest bare thigh then added.

"We'll look after you."

Strangely enough, both girls put one of their hands on top of mine and slid them up so that both my little fingers were touching a bare pussy.

"Jeez," I thought, "I am a lucky bastard."

By the time it got around to 11 p.m. I'd watched lots of guys, and a few girls, do a double take when they looked our way. I'd also watched my mates staring at both girl's, tits and pussies. I also noticed that as the girls had more drinks, neither of them getting drunk, just a bit happy, both of them had slid their butts to the front of their chairs and their knees had spread a little wider.

I couldn't wait to get Harper home.

When we left the pub it was dark outside and there were quite a few young people wandering the streets. Harper asked Claire if she wanted to go to a club and I was happy when she declined the offer and we headed to the bus stop.

Both girls got a few offers of breakfast by drunk young men and I wondered if Claire would take any of them up. Thankfully, she didn't and we got on the bus to come home.

I wasn't paying much attention to the girls getting on the bus in front of me and as I followed then up the stairs I put my hand up and gave the bare pussy in front and above me, a quick rub. I heard a moan and assumed that Harper was as eager to get home as I was.

It was only when I got onto the top deck and saw that it was Claire immediately in front of me that I realised that I must have given Claire's pussy a quick rub, not Harper's.

"Oh my gawd Claire, I'm so sorry, I was sure that it was Harper in front of me not you."

"Well we do both have identical skirts on," Claire replied, "so I can forgive you Henry. It was quite nice actually."

I looked at Harper and apologised to her as well but I saw on her face that she was amused rather than upset by my mistake.

Back home we couldn't be bothered with coffee and headed to bed. There was what has become the normal jostling for use of things in the bathroom with 2 naked girls and one guy wearing just boxers. Something that I quite enjoy.

Harper and I were making love when we saw Claire come into our bedroom. We paused and Harper asked Claire,

"Are you still desperate to have a real live cock inside you?"

Claire nodded her head and Harper climbed off me leaving me with by cock pointing to the ceiling above my head.

"Ride that." Harper said.

"Are you sure, I don't want to get between you two?"

"The only way that you'll get between us is if you are physically between us with Henry fucking you and you eating my pussy," Harper replied, "Now ride that cock girl, and face his head because I'm going to ride his mouth."

Within seconds, all 3 of us were getting pleasured and I was loving it. Something that I had fantasised about many times but had always been very happy with just Harper.

Obviously I couldn't see what was going on above me, but I got the impression, which was later confirmed, that Harper and Claire were kissing and fondling each other's tits. I wished that I could have seen them and made a mental note, for if it happened again, to setup one of our phones so that we all had a video of it.

All 3 of us must have been VERY aroused because it didn't take long for all 3 of us to cum, and when we had recovered I had the pleasure of both naked girls coaxing my cock back to life using their mouths. Then they both mounted me again but with Harper riding my cock and Claire riding my mouth. Up above I guessed that they were both continuing what they had been doing before.

*****

I woke on the Saturday morning spooning a beautiful naked girl who was slowly grinding her hips on my morning woody. At first I assumed that it was Harper as she often does that to me, but when I opened my eyes I saw that her hair was a slightly different colour and slightly longer, and that her back wasn't as tanned as I remembered it.

"Claire, what are you doing?" I asked.

Then I felt Harper cuddle up to my back and say,

"It's okay Henry, I told her that she could do it."

OMG. I was in heaven, 2 amazing girls, both wanting me to fuck them.

When we finally got off the bed, had breakfast and showered, (I just love watching girls shave their pussies, especially when they invite me to help them), Harper told me that we had to do a supermarket run. Claire asked us if she could come along and when they got dressed I saw that they'd both decided to wear Claire's college work skirts again, but with cotton tank tops.

I was pleased to see 4 nipples trying drill their way through the cotton.

"This is going to be interesting," I said, "maybe we should go to a supermarket further away. I know where there is a huge one that will probably be quite busy at this time of the day."

We did, and as I suspected, both girls acted like they were wearing jeans, bending over dozens of times to get something from a bottom shelf and bending over again to put the item in the basket.

I must have seen well over a dozen people do a double take to confirm that they actually were seeing a bare butt and pussy and I even saw a couple of guys staring at their headlights then looking back hoping to see a bare butt.

As I said, both girls completely ignored their wardrobe malfunctions although when I got a look I confirmed that both girls were wet and obviously enjoying their exposure.

As I slowly pushed the trolley behind them I marvelled at how alike they are, not only their bodies but their characters, and especially their desire to expose themselves. I really did feel like I'd won the lottery.

They even nearly caused a car crash in the car park when they were transferring our purchases into the back of the car.

When we had got home and put the groceries away Harper decided that because it was warm, sunny day, she was going to spend a couple of hours topping up her all-over tan. I wasn't surprised when Claire said that she'd join her.

When the 2 naked girls walked out of the back door I heard Claire say,

"There's an old man in the garden nest door."

"That's okay, that's old Tom, he's a nice old man who lives on his own. Come on, I'll introduce you." Harper replied.

And she did. I watched them chatting for a few minutes before they spread the sunblock on each other then lay out on the loungers.

A short while later I heard Claire say,

"You were right Harper, Tom is a nice old man."

"Yes, and I noticed that you told him that you worked at a college and would be getting months of holidays. If the weather permits, I'm guessing that he'll have a lot more happy days."

"Got to keep the oldies happy." Claire replied.

"Just don't go giving him a heart attack, he's a great neighbour."

"What about the neighbours on the other side?"

"Bob and Mary. They're not much older than us, Mary likes to get an all over tan too and Bob's seen me sunbathing loads of times. They're nice too, but don't go trying to hit on Bob, you won't succeed, they love each other just as much as Henry and I do and I can't imagine either of them getting a bit on the side."

"It's a good job that I'm not desperate any more then, hey Harper, we are good aren't we? I mean the fucking with Henry, I'd hate to ruin anything."

"Relax Claire, we're good, very good. Last night and this morning were amazing, and you've helped me cross something off my bucket list. As far as I'm concerned you can fuck Henry whenever you want."

"Thank you Harper, I have been missing having a cock inside me."

"Problem solved then. Feel that sun, amazing isn't it?"

The rest of the weekend was uneventful except that Claire spent more time in our bed than in her own.

Soon it was Monday morning and I watched both girls walking to the bus stop to go to work before I had to leave. Harper wore her Lush and she reminded me to make her happy sometime during the day.

I did, for an hour, and when I got home Harper told me that she's been in a presentation and someone had asked her if she was okay.

When Claire got home she told us about her interesting day.

She'd had an Art lesson and she'd been expecting just help setup the equipment for the students to use then have a quiet time until the end of the lesson, but the Art teacher, Ben White, shocked her just after the students arrived. Yes, you guessed it, the teacher announced that they'd cancelled the bookings for the 2 models that they'd been using because they now had Claire to model for them.

"So with me stood at the front of the room next to Ben White, he told the students that I would be the new nude model for them to draw." Claire told us.

"Ben then told me to take my clothes off and get on the table that was in the middle of the room."

Ben then told me how he wanted me to pose and I got into that position. It wasn't a very revealing pose, my tits and the front of my slit were in display, but that was all.

At the end of the lesson I had to collect all the drawings and some of those boys have quite an imagination. I may not have had my whole pussy on display but some of those boys had drawn me with my legs wide open and a very detailed pussy. I wondered what they would have drawn if Ben had got me to pose with my legs wide open.

After the students had left Ben told me that if I looked at my lesson schedule I'd see that I had Art twice per week. I asked him if I would have to pose naked every lesson and he told me that I would. He also told me that he expected me to pose for some evening classes that weren't on my schedule, one evening a week on a Wednesday. He also asked me if I knew of any other girls who would model for the class, but he told me that they'd have to do it for free because his budget had been cut because the college had taken me on full-time.

"You want a girl to come and pose for free once per week," I replied, "I'd be surprised if any girl would do it for nothing, they'd all want to earn some extra cash."

"There may be one or two out there like you Claire who just enjoy being naked in front of young men. It's just finding them. Ask around your friends, you never know,"

"I'm not from this city Ben, I hardly know anyone."

"Well just ask the girls that you know please Claire."

"Well Harper, since you are the only girl around here that I know, I have to ask you, so I have, I'll tell Ben White that I've asked every girl that I know and that none were interested."

"Woah there Claire," Harper said, "how do you know that I'm not interested?"

"You're not are you? You won't get paid."

"Not in money, but if I can cum in front of those students that will be reward enough."

I instantly knew what Harper was thinking of and I interrupted the girls conversation by saying,

"Why don't you go for it Harper. I can control your egg vibrator from the nearest pub, or here even."

"You mean a remote controlled vibrator?" Claire asked, "that sounds fun, where can I get one, how much do they cost, can one phone control 2 vibrators, Harper's and mine?"

"Okay Claire, tell that Ben White that he's got a free model and ask him what time I have to be there. If necessary I can leave work early on a Wednesday."

I just knew that Harper's reluctant tone was just a front and that she'd be really looking forward to it. That was confirmed when I reached over and cupped her pussy and my hand came away quite wet.

That was it for the rest of that evening, other than to say that Claire spent the night in our bed and it was late before we eventually got to sleep.

I really am enjoying Claire staying with Harper and I.

*****

A couple of evenings later Claire came home from work at the college and told us that she'd had to referee a football match out on the college grounds. She'd protested that she didn't know the rules but Oliver Jones had told her that it didn't matter because the boys would be more interested in watching her run around totally naked.