All Comments on 'My Perfect Woman Pt. 03'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

Oh yeah. Two perfect "women". This is certainly extreme exhibitionistic behavior. I am sure that I would die of blue balls if I were a teacher there. Well done and looking forward to pt. 3.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1Pabout 1 month ago

Your perfect woman and I am sure perfect for many. Keep your love strong and exciting. Thanks for sharing.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8926 days ago

15 years and Vanessa hasn't ever improved...

Her protagonist is always the exact same girl, just with a different name.

Her fetishistic obsession with tiny tits and protagonists who get mistaken for children just gets kinda weird as culture changes over the course of a decade and a half...

And her having gotten the term "The Chinese Virus" for COVID-19 from Donald Trump in a suspiciously deleted story is a huge red flag to me as an Asian-American.

CyberWeasel89IsDerangedCyberWeasel89IsDeranged22 days ago

Sill letting your hate drive you to harass vanessa with your spam comment on every new story I see.

You do know that your last line gives your game away.

You aren't concerned about Vanessa "not improving" (by whatever subjective standard that you are judging that by) or the protagonist always being "the exact same girl". If those were truly your beef, you'd have post just once and been done with it. And you'd b posting similar messages to the tons of other authors on this sight how "never improve". But you didn't and you don't. That's very telling.

You don't even really care about her "fetish" in relation to "culture changes" because if that was your beef, you wouldn't be visiting this site in the first place given the tons of content here that isn't culturally acceptable these days. But here you are. Again, very telling.

Which just leaves your Trump obsession. And all your unhinged responses when that's pointed out only serve to confirm that that is what you real issue with Vanessa is. She dared use a phrase that a politician from a (for her) foreign country used. Oh, the horror. How very dare she!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous