My Perfect Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll leave it on for longer next week."

"I've got to get one of those things." Claire said, then she continued,

"Anyway, the lesson soon ended then Ben White invited us both to go round and look at the drawings. Some were quite good. Harper and I stood each side of Ben Black looking at his drawing and we saw that he had just drawn the outline of our bodies and our pussies in great detail.

Oliver Jones' drawing wasn't as detailed in our pussies area, but overall it was quite good.

"When you've got dressed Claire," the PE teacher said, "I'd like a quick word with you."

"Okay," I replied, then Harper and I went and put our clothes on.

Ben White was waiting for us when we came out from behind the screen and he smiled and said,

"So how was it Harper, was it as nerve racking as you expected?"

"No, not at all," you replied, didn't you Harper?

"I did, it was arousing laying there with my legs open and Claire's hand on my tit."

"It was fun watching Harry make you cum with no one else there knowing what had caused it. I really do have to get one of those vibes." Claire replied.

"So what did the PE teacher want?" I asked.

"Well, apparently he runs keep fit classes on a Tuesday evening just for the college staff but something has cropped up and he's no longer able to run them so he was wondering if I'd run them. He told me that he thought it would be better if a female ran the class."

"So are you going to do it Claire?" I asked.

"Slow down Harry, I'm getting to that."

"What are you smiling at Harper?" I asked.

"Shut up and listen Harry." Harper said,.

"I don't know Oliver," I replied, "I don't have any keep fit classes experience."

But as I was saying that I looked over to Harper and had a naughty idea. I continued,

"But my housemate Harper over there ran a women's keep fit class at university, maybe she'd run your class for you Oliver, shall I go and ask her?"

"Would you please Claire?"

"I went over to where Harper was waiting for me and said,"

"Harper, come with me and just go along with everything that I say, okay?"

"And you did, didn't you Harper?"

"I did, and next Tuesday I'm running a keep fit class at the college for half a dozen or so men, and Claire says that I'll be able to do it naked."

"What, half a dozen naked men doing keep fit," I replied, "that won't be a pretty sight."

"No you plonker," Harper replied, "not them naked, me naked."

"And I'm going to be helping Harper and I'll be naked too." Claire added.

"So how are you going to explain you two being naked?" I asked.

"Well," Claire replied, "as you know I'm naked when I assist Oliver Jones so, if any of them say anything I'll just say that I'm wearing what I usually wear for PE and Harper just wore what I did, that we were both doing nude modelling for Ben White's evening Art classes so doing keep fit naked isn't a big deal."

"Those teachers would be absolutely crazy if they complained about you two being naked." I said, "but I don't remember you telling me that you ran women's keep fit classes at uni Harper?"

"I didn't, so between now and next Tuesday we have to come up with a routine that I can use, will you help us Harry?"

"Of course I will, I think that I'm going to enjoy this."

"Perv, you just want to ogle our naked bodies, don't you see enough of us naked?"

"Harper, darling, I'm sure that I've told you this before, but men can never get enough of seeing a beautiful girl naked, and when there's 2 of you, well. Need I say more."

I continued,

"And talking of seeing 2 beautiful girls naked, shall we order some food instead of one of us cooking? We could order some Chinese and you can show yourselves to another delivery guy."

We did, they did, and the Chinese food was good.

*****

Over the next few days Harper and Claire spent a lot of time on the internet developing a keep fit routine that Harper could get the teachers to do. They tell me that it's a mixture of gymnastics, pilates and yoga, and when they ran through the routine for me I could see that some of the exercises that they put in the routine were mainly for the purpose of showing-off their bald pussies to the teachers.

I wished that I could have been a fly on the wall in that gymnasium when those lessons were on.

As a bit of a reward to Claire for her opening opportunities for Harper to fulfil a few of her fantasies, I went online and ordered one of the remote controlled egg vibrators for her. To me it was a very small price to pay for seeing Harper so happy.

Oh, by the way, all the events at the college, days and evenings, have been repeated every week since they first happened., even Claire finding a way for Butcher to spank her in font of the whole college. Terry Butcher told Oliver Jones that he'd enjoyed Harper running the keep fit classes that he'd demoted him for the evening classes and that Harper would running them in the future. Some thing that Harper is very happy with.

So, now that I've told you quite a bit about Harper, and some about her cousin, I hope that you can understand why she is my perfect girlfriend.