All Comments on 'My Personal Alarm Clock Ch. 03'

by ManyFetishes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Hot and erotic

With both of the men taking her sexually, she should really love Tuesdays.

The son should have a much quicker recovery time so he should get a lot more pussy than his dad. By the time both men are finished with her, she will probably have a hard time even walking.

I hope to see more of this hot family soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

As your first two stories were great, so was this one!

You are taking this story in the perfect direction. Please don't stop.

Let them all explore each other, both together and one on one!

Make him clean up everyone!

So refreshing the son is into the dad as well. I hope mommy taught him how to take a cock as well as she can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh, my.

You're hitting so many of my favourite things! Eating the cum-filled pussy of - not just any pussy, although that's great too - a special lady; being on the bottom of a 69 while that lady is getting fucked, and the bonus of having tongue encounters with the swinging balls attached to the dick that's fucking that lady; sperm-filled kisses...and all with the two most special folks: Mom and Dad.

Thanks for writing these heated erotic fantasies. They fill a deep need in me, and I look forward to reading further chapters!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After the dad ball lick I’m out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous