My Personal Masseuse Pt. 01

Story Info
Married woman gives friend a special massage.
6k words
4.11
20.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers

The fall season was just getting started. Students returning to school from their summer breaks. Mark, a 23-year-old college student didn't have much in terms of ambitions. He was still trying to navigate life while working at the local hospital as a transporter. He liked the job as he enjoyed talking to patients and making friends across the hospitals vast complex of departments and units. The constant hustle across the large complex kept his 6-foot frame in fairly good shape. which Mark like because he hated the gym. The job also allowed him to work odd hours in order to take classes at the local junior college.

Mark was gearing up for another semester. He decided to focus more on healthcare-based courses. Seeing all of the various professions in healthcare had given some direction on a career path. Perhaps a nurse or a physical therapist. All of these professions required basic courses like anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, psychology, etc.

One of Mark's favorite stopping points at the hospital was the pediatric unit. His friend Jenny was an administrative person at the front desk. Jenny was 21, about 5'4, brown eyes and light brown skin, no more than 120 pounds. She had a plain look about her, never wearing much makeup. She kept her long, straight brown hair tied back for work. She wore a long-sleeve shirt under her scrubs to stay warm in the cold hospital environment, keeping her 32B breasts concealed from view, maintaining an element of modesty.

Mark found that he had a lot in common with Jenny. Like Mark, Jenny was still figuring life out. She also attended the local junior college and was looking into healthcare careers. Through casual conversation Mark had found out that he and Jenny were enrolled in the same anatomy and physiology course for the fall term. They instantly formed a bond over this fact. To save a few bucks on gas and parking, Mark and Jenny decided to carpool to class earlier that week.

"Hey!" Mark said to jenny as he leaned over the counter of her desk, peering at her busy hands sorting paper for patient charts.

"Hi!" Jenny responded.

"Are you ready for class tomorrow?" Mark inquired of Jenny.

"Not really, I hear the professor is kind of a hard one," Jenny responded.

"Well, we will get through it, we should probably set up a study group as soon as possible," Mark said.

"Yeah, I agree. Okay, I'll pick you up at 9am for class at your apartment," Jenny said.

"It will be a fun semester!" Mark said as he dropped off the patient chart he had stopped by to pick up on his way to the lab, disappearing around the hallway entry.

Mark went on with his duties for the day, finishing his shift a few hours later. He headed home to his apartment a few blocks away.

His apartment was decent in size, as he shared it with two other guys that he knew from his high school days. His two roommates had evening jobs, so he would often have the place to himself as they worked.

He spent most of his time watching TV, listening to music, studying, and the occasional porn flick.

Mark was between girlfriends at the moment. He had just broken up with his first serious relationship since high school only a few weeks prior. She was younger than Mark and new to college. She decided she wanted to pursue other guys at her university and felt his junior college was a little low brow for her tastes. It was just his kind of luck. He wasn't unattractive at 6' tall, blue eyes, brown hair, 180 pounds, average build. However, he didn't seem to find a lot of success with girls. His recent girlfriend was also his longest relationship, lasting just under a year.

***

A few weeks into anatomy and physiology, class was going well. They were studying the muscular system and related movements of the body. The class content was indeed difficult and was only getting more challenging by the day. The professor liked his pop-quizzes and went through a lot of material each session as he was extremely detailed. To help cover the material in a more effective way, Mark and Jenny decided to form a study group, meeting in the evenings at Marks apartment. Marks apartment was the best location because it was quite and free from other distractions. The study group was about a half-dozen students to start. However, as time in the semester progressed, members of the group began to thin as they were falling behind in class and needed to drop.

By mid-terms, only Mark, Jenny and Sam remained. Jenny attributed their success to the commitment of their study group.

Sam had a lot in common with Jenny, and they got along very well. They were becoming good friends over the semester, eventually hanging out with Jenny and Mark beyond the study group. Eventually, the group wanted to plan a Saturday just hanging out at the apartment complex enjoying some barbecue, playing various games.

Sam had married his high school sweetheart, Amanda. They had been married for 2-years after dating off and on since their junior year in high school. Jenny knew that Amanda was already lonely from Sam being at the apartment so much and studying for class.

"Why don't you bring Amanda over?" Jenny asked at the study session.

"I don't know. I guess I didn't want to overstep my invitation," Sam responded.

"Never! I expect to finally meet this girl you have been hiding for the past few months this weekend," Jenny responded.

It was Saturday afternoon, Mark and his roommates had already been hanging out, Jenny had arrived earlier in the day. Jenny liked hanging out at the apartment, as she still lived at home with her parents. Having the apartment as a hangout to avoid their strict rules about boys, drinking, and general college life. Over the semester, she was spending more and more time there. She even began to help with the groceries, dinner with the guys, and doing the dishes. Mark and his roommates liked having the help and food other than Ramen soup.

Eventually, the doorbell rang. It was Sam and Amanda. Jenny rushed to the door, excited to meet Amanda for the first time. Jenny greeted both Sam and Amanda with a hug, welcoming them into the apartment. Amanda was 22, 5'6. She had deep blue eyes and dirty blond hair. Her 36DD breasts were well tucked into her t-shirt, complementing her 150-pound frame. She had a mature look about her, especially when next to Jenny, who looked like she could still be in high school. Like Jenny, Amanda didn't really wear much makeup and kept her look simple.

While Sam and the guys cooked the food, Amanda and Jenny got to know each other. They were instantly friends. Amanda didn't really have much of a social life outside of Sam. She didn't have a car of her own as she and Sam didn't have much money. She spent most of her days going to the local technical college to learn how to become a massage therapist, which was an interest to Jenny. The rest of the time, she spent studying or hanging out at home. She was glad to be with Sam for the evening, finally getting out of the house for a social event for almost a month.

***

Over the next few months, Sam and Amanda would come over frequently, hanging with the group. Of course, by the end of the semester, Amanda and Jenny were best of friends.

It was during the holiday break the Mark began to see the cracks in Sam and Amanda's marriage. The money issues were beginning to take a toll on the couple. Mark had most of the control because he was the only one working while Amanda went to school. He also had the car. This often-left Amanda isolated. Sam didn't understand why Amanda needed to go to school for therapy. He didn't exactly like the idea of her making her own money.

Her relationship with Jenny was refreshing because Jenny had no issues driving Amanda around and Amanda had someone she could socialize with. However, it still didn't hide their marriage troubles. Sam was also so focused on everything else, it had been months since he and Amanda had any sex. They were, at best roommates.

When at home, Amanda would often try to fill the void by watching porn and masturbation. However, it felt cold and lonely at times.

As Sam and Amanda became more frustrated with their marriage, Sam began to distance himself from the group. He would still come over occasionally. However, it was mostly Jenny and Amanda that would hang out at the apartment. Of course, any argument would leave Jenny taking Amanda's side, further frustrating Sam.

***

Spring was in the air, the temperature beginning to warm from the cold winter. Jenny and Mark were in their second anatomy and physiology course while Amanda was beginning the final phase of her massage therapy program. Sam continuing to distance himself as grew even more bitter with Amanda and her success in class.

It was a warmer spring day, so the group decided to take a plunge in the pool at the apartment complex. It would be a much needed break from the day to day hustle. Jenny and Amanda provided snacks for the guys.

Jenny was wearing a one-piece blue swimsuit that matched her conservative look.

Amanda wore a simple two-piece. Although she traditionally dressed conservatively, she was not shy about her body. She mostly liked to be comfortable and not deal with boys picking up on her. Today was different. She was around friends and felt comfortable showing a little skin. Her 36DD breasts filled her top, providing ample cleavage for the boys to enjoy.

"Wow, check out those hotties!" one of Mark's roommates yelled out as the girls walked out to the pool.

Mark had noticed Amanda's figure before, but this was the first time he really had an unobstructed view. Mark found himself feeling slightly flustered by Amanda. Perhaps he was a little attracted?

As Amanda sat onto the lounger by the pool, Mark allowed his gaze to follow her curvy figure from her waist to her breasts, watching her bikini top straps strain under the weight. His eyes focused on her body until Amanda's eyes fixed on his as she caught him looking at her. In embarrassment, he shamefully looked down, knowing she had seen him.

As he tried to walk away, she said, "what yah doin' Mark?"

"Oh, nothing, just seeing if you two ladies needed anything," Mark mumbled back.

"Is that all you are seeing?" Amanda asked as Jenny giggled next to her.

"Um, yeah... Sorry," Mark apologized, knowing full-well both girls had caught him red-handed.

"That's okay, we don't mind," Jenny interjected, giggling again with Amanda.

"Get us a drink!" Amanda demanded.

Mark was shyly careful for the remainder of the afternoon. Trying not to stair at Amanda. It was especially hard when she was in the pool, jumping around, splashing the others.

***

"Did you like what you saw," Amanda inquired.

It was later in the evening, everyone was gathered around the fire pit, enjoying their drinks. Amanda had just sat next to Mark. She had put on a hoodie and sweatpants in the cool night air. Her face slightly burnt from the day in the sun, her hair slightly curly from the water and moisture in the air.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Mark replied.

"Sure you do," Amanda responded.

Mark tried to ignore her inquiry, watching the fire intently while sipping on his beer.

"So do you like bigger breasted women?" Amanda continued with her inquiry.

Mark paused in silence.

"Well?" Amanda asked again.

Realizing he wasn't going to get away with silence. "Um, I guess," Mark said.

"How big?" Amanda continued.

"I don't like them huge, you know, like some of those porn stars, but a good handful is nice," he responded as her questioning continued.

"Porn eh?" She gested.

Shit! Mark thought. Did he just confess to watching porn? He knew girls hated that.

"What kind of porn do you like?" Amanda asked, while the others laughed at some joke one of his roommates told.

They were in their own private conversation now, Amanda continuing to prob Mark.

"Well, ehm.. Um, well, you know, what they make fun of on TV," Mark stumbled.

"You are funny! TV, yeah right," Amanda said.

"It's okay, I'll stop picking on you," Amanda said giggling at the conversation as they both went back to the conversation between the larger group.

She knew she had made Mark blush a little. It was an intimate moment between them. Amanda smiled at Mark, like she knew their little secret and even newer friendship.

***

The next day, everyone was at work, except Amanda. She had become bored with watching TV and was letting her mind wander. She thought back to the day before, catching Mark's eyes staring at her breasts. She didn't really think of Mark in a sexual way, she was married after all. However, Sam had not paid much attention to her of late and she welcomed the attention. She thought of Mark's comments on watching porn. She liked that she got him to confess.

As her thoughts continued to wander, she was feeling a little horny. It didn't take much for her to feel this way, she was so lonely. Amanda turned off the TV and went to her room, pulled up some porn on her phone. She usually liked watching massages with happy endings as she could relate to their stories with her own schooling. Of course, in real life, she could never give any client a happy ending as she would risk her eventual career. However, in the comforts of her room, she enjoyed the thought of it. She searched her normal favorites, Mark popping back into her thoughts. One of the porn stars on her screen had huge breasts, 44EE. She thought of her inquiry and decided to investigate more. She snapped a screenshot of the porn star texted it to Mark.

Mark was in the process of transporting a patient to radiology when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He waited until it was appropriate to view the message. As he unlocked his phone, he noticed it was Amanda, sending a pic with the message "How is this for size?" as the image loaded on his phone, he stumbled a little bit. Fortunately, no one was behind him and could see the graphic image of a porn star's tits popping up on his screen.

(Mark) I'm at work!

(Amanda) So?

(Mark) I can't look at that stuff here!

(Amanda) Why? I thought you liked porn!

(Mark) Maybe, but not at work.

(Amanda) Just be careful.

Mark, realizing Amanda was not going to give up, decided to give in to her banter and press back.

(Mark) Do you like them?

(Amanda) Maybe ;)

(Mark) I think they are too big.

(Amanda) What's a good size then? I want to know!

(Mark) I like a good handful

(Amanda) Like Jenny?

(Mark) Um, they are okay, I guess. I haven't really looked.

(Amanda) I think they are nice, you should look sometime.

(Mark) When did you look?

(Amanda) Silly, we do everything together, including shopping for tops and bras.

(Mark) Oh, well I haven't seen them. She is always covered up.

(Amanda) Too bad!

(Mark) I have to get back to work Mrs.!

(Amanda) Okay, TTYL

Mark paused as he got a slight hard-on during the conversation. He had to move into the break room at work so that no one would notice. He was flustered by Amanda's banter but knew it would never go anywhere.

That was most of the conversation between Mark and Amanda for the day. Mark continued with his work, then headed home at the end of his shift.

He was alone for the evening, watching some TV. The conversation with Amanda replayed in his head, again he began to get slightly hard at the thought of Amanda and Jenny showing each other their tits.

His phone buzzed again.

(Amanda) How was work?

(Mark) Interesting conversation on my phone but work was slow.

(Amanda) Well, I am glad I made it interesting for you.

(Mark) Thanks

(Amanda) What are you doing now?

(Mark) Just watching TV

(Amanda) Sure you are...

(Mark) I am! What else would I be doing?

(Amanda) Um, you are a guy. Probably porn.

(Mark) I promise, it is just TV. I don't watch that much porn.

(Amanda) What kind do you like?

(Mark) TV?

(Amanda) No silly, porn?

(Mark) Um, I don't know.

(Amanda) Oh, come on, you can tell me.

(Mark) ...

(Amanda) Just tell me! What was the last one you watched?

(Mark) ...

(Amanda) Tell me!

(Mark) Probably blowjobs or something.

(Amanda) More please...

(Mark) Ugh! Okay, okay... I watched one the other day, this girl gave this guy some great head. She was deepthroating him.

(Amanda) Really? Sounds interesting.

(Mark) It was okay.

Mark was already getting hard from his conversation. Thankfully alone. He was still wearing his hospital scrubs from work, his hardening cock pressing into the thin material. His hands shook slightly as the adrenaline built up into his system while he texted Amanda. He knew he shouldn't talk to her about these things, but she had a way of bringing them out of him and it intrigued him.

(Amanda) Show me!

(Mark) Show you what?

(Amanda) Show me the video you liked.

Mark figured Amanda was just bored and horny, or something. He knew nothing would happen, so he continued to indulge her. He looked up his current porn favorite, deepthroating, and sent the link to Amanda.

(Mark) Happy?

(Amanda) Maybe...

A few moments passed.

(Amanda) She is decent.

(Mark) I think so.

(Amanda) I'm sure I can do better.

(Mark) Wait, what?

(Amanda) Well good night, sweet dreams!

Like that, the conversation was over

Mark knew Amanda was a little bit of a flirt with the guys. She and Jenny would be talking about her massage classes, showing different positions and techniques, often showing them while using Jenny as a test subject. We didn't mind watching Amanda rub Jenny on the floor of the apartment in demonstration. Amanda wasn't afraid to be in someone's personal space, an attribute needed for her chosen profession. When Sam wasn't around, Amanda would be a little more flirtatious with her movements, sometimes grabbing Jenny's boobs just to get a reaction from everyone.

However, this was the first time, she focused solely on Mark. Marks head was spinning but he knew she was just bantering with him. Even still, his hard cock pressed into his scrubs. With the deepthroating video still on, Mark grabbed his lotion, using Amanda as his muse, he stroked his cock hard and fast under the drawstring of his scrubs until he came hard. He was spent from the day, but still, thoughts of Amanda began to creep further into his mind. What was she up to? He thought to himself.

Amanda had enjoyed pressing Mark beyond his comfort zone. She was slightly wet from her conversation with him, knowing she had sexually flustered him. She thought about what he might be doing, about his cock. With the new video on her phone, she thought of giving a deep and hard choking blow job to a huge cock as she sucked on her fingers. She allowed her free hand to slip under her panties and encircle her wet clit, rubbing it until she came.

***

It was a Friday evening, the spring air still chilly at night. Jenny and Amanda had been over as it was movie night. Mark's roommates were gone at work and Sam was staying home. They rented a movie for after dinner. Jenny and Amanda cooked as usual. Mark was wearing comfortable exercise pants and a "t", nothing fancy, Jennifer was in jeans and a t-shirt as usual. Amanda was wearing a white dress, low v-cut neck plunging into her breasts about knee high, a nice change from her winter jeans and sweaters.

After dinner, they all sat down on the couch, which was more of a loveseat size, but it still fit 3 people comfortably. Mark sat in the middle with Jenny on his right and Amanda on his left. In the chilling spring air, they had all covered up under a large blanket, resting their feet up on the ottoman in front of the couch. Mark had his arms crossed, holding the blanket's edge up to his chin to keep warm, the blanket from lying flat on his lap. Amanda had a similar position. Jenny had her arms over the outside of the blanket.

TomPen
TomPen
37 Followers
12