My Personal Masseuse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few minutes into the movie, all three were settled. That is when Mark felt it, Amanda's hand and arm slowly rested next to his leg. Mark's exercise pants were a thinner material, so her touch was easy to feel. Mark didn't make much of it at that point, probably Amanda just getting comfortable.

After a few more moments, Mark something new. Her hand began to wander, just a little. Mark could feel the sensation, the tips of her fingers beginning to slowly move up, down, then up again on the outside edge of his leg towards his knee. Again, Mark didn't make anything of it.

As Amanda emboldened, she gently moved her hand over his knee, again letting her fingers wander just slightly. With the position of the blanket, it was not visually noticeable. It was at this point Mark was taking more notice of her movements.

Was she just being friendly? Or did she want more? What would Jenny think? She wouldn't agree with Amanda doing anything to jeopardize her marriage. Was she just flirting with Mark like she had in the past with her texting banter?

Mark's mind began to wander, he was losing focus of the movie as it was drawn into Amanda's movements. Mark continued to wonder what Amanda's intention was. On the outside, he was all but frozen, staring at a screen, pretending to pay attention. On the inside, his mind swirled.

Feeling every movement, Amanda continued her small touches and teases, now slowly letting her fingers dance up the top his leg, then slowly relaxing, back down. As she slid them down, she let them drift ever so slightly towards his inner thigh.

This movement would occasionally just touch the sensitive erogenous area of Mark's inner thigh, each time causing him to shake just a little.

"You okay?" Jenny asked Mark.

"Yeah, just a little cold," He responded as he slightly adjusted the blanket, trying not to give up what he was feeling at the moment.

Mark dared not to glance over at Amanda. He didn't want to give anything away, secretly hoping she would continue with her movement.

She did, each long seductive movement, she would inch her hand and fingers just a little closer to the crease between his leg and crotch (the inguinal region), slowly moving inward on his thigh.

At this point, Mark began to feel himself getting hard. His mind continued to be laser focused on her touch, doing everything he could not to move, praying she wouldn't stop.

Bolder and bolder she became, up, then back. Then one stroke went up past his thigh, up to his waist. He could feel the cold touch of her hand, just pass his waistband, then back down his thigh. Hi erection grew harder and harder with each pass.

Again, up to his waist, then down. Up, then down.

After a few minutes, Amanda, slightly trembling as she allowed her hand to move high enough to move the bottom of Marks's shirt, lifting it slightly upwards. As she exposed some of Marks abdomen, she felt his warmth under her cool touch.

Amanda felt emboldened, thinking of her phone texts, feeling herself gain more access, she pushed her hand across his abdomen onto the opposite leg, down to his thigh. As she did this, her arm gently brushed across the tip of Marks now rock-hard cock. This sent shivers down Mark's spine. Amanda continued to tremble under her own actions, feeling the warmth building between her legs.

Mark continued to stay still as Amanda pulled her hand back across his abdomen, again, brushing his tip.

Feeling the tip of his cock on her arm, Amanda knew he was giving her permission for more. Her next escalation was even more daring.

As she moved from one side of his abdomen to the other, she began to allow her fingertips to gently slide under the elastic band of his pants. At first, just barely a fingernail but with each motion, she continued, more, then more. Allowing her fingers to run fully across his abdomen, fingers completely under the elastic band of his pants.

Mark's cock was so hard, she was running right underneath it, occasionally just brushing up against it, as if it were an accident.

They were about 45 minutes into the movie by now. Neither Mark or Amanda had no idea what was about, Mark focused on her touch. Amanda focused on her movements and teases.

As Amanda continued to allow her fingers to wander under his waist band, she eventually gained enough courage to gently grasp the drawstring, pulling the knot loose. As she did this, she grabbed the material and pulled slightly, still not disturbing the blanket, loosening Mark's pants further. Mark could only imaging what was next. Amanda continued to feel her wetness grow, she couldn't stop herself.

Mark didn't have to wait long, with his now loosened pants, she again allowed her hand to slowly wander under the elastic waistband, gently caressing the top of his pubic hair.

"That's nice," Amanda commented, as if it was to the movie. Jenny wasn't the wiser.

"Yes, it is," Mark responded.

This was a whole new sensation for Mark as he could barely keep his eyes open and facing the screen as the soft touch of her hand and fingers danced around his skin.

Finally, Mark got up enough courage to glance to his left towards Amanda. It was as if nothing was happening, she had been watching the movie, not looking in his direction. She could see him glance at her from the corner of her eye. She knew she had him completely bending to her will. She kept the top of her arm still, no evidence of the pressure building below the thick blanket below. Her breasts slowly raising, then falling under her breath as her own excitement began to build.

Mark was shaking slightly under her touch as it had been a while since being with a woman. But it wasn't just being touched by a woman. It was how she was doing it, slowly, secretly, and of course the illicit act that a married woman was now within just millimeters of touching another man's most intimate parts.

Amanda was enjoying the forbidden secrete. She enjoyed teasing Mark in that way and could tell she was succeeding. Even more daring was Jenny sitting so closely, how could she not have seen anything by now? Still trying not to give themselves away, Mark took another breath and tried to relax and simply enjoy her movements. After all, he thought this was likely as far as she would tease, and it was definitely a one-time exchange.

Now that she had access, Amanda continued to maneuver her hand around his pubic region, then re-engaging his inner thigh, this time under the cloth material. She pressed forward, slowing moving down his pant leg, until her wrist was well under his waistband. As she did this, she curled her fingers ever so slightly, allowing her fingernails to gently rake across the bare skin of his thigh then she slowly drew back out and up. Without my pant material to soften the touch, it was even more engorging for Mark, blood flowing into his rock-hard cock. As she did this, the back of her hand made solid contact with his shaft. This touch sent shocks up Marks leg and down his cock, again causing him to quiver under her touch. He continued to do what he could to relax and not shake under her touch, his efforts futile.

Above the surface of the blanket, they continued pretending to be watching the movie, staring towards the screen. Jenny laughing at a funny moment on screen, and Amanda commenting to Jenny about it as if nothing was going on.

Amanda felt emboldened with Jenny seemingly unaware of the acts occurring next to her. After a few more gentle rakes up his thigh, again brushing the shaft with the back of her hand, she plunged deeper down his leg only to gently turn her hand, extending her fingers outwards, then finally, intentionally, she began caressing the top and side of his balls as the side of her hand gently rest against his hard-on. The other times she brushed against his cock were slight and likely not completely noticeable. This was now bold, fully touching him.

Moving further inward, her gentle fingers moved forward cupping his ball sack entirely. Amanda paused again she wondered if Mark would object to her touch. Mark was frozen, consumed by her sensations. Amanda continued without his objection, she continued cupping, massaging his ball sack. Her skills as a masseuse were evident as she knew just how to apply pressure, how to move her fingers, and how to send his balls into ecstasy.

She took pleasure in touching him, thinking about how she tried to play with Sam a few weeks ago only to have him swat her hand away.

She continued attending to his balls for a few minutes, occasionally retreating to his thigh then abdomen, and back down. These long moments, retreats, and re-engagement kept Mark's nerves acutely aware of her touch.

Amanda knew she couldn't stop now. She had a goal in her mind, and she was determined to succeed. After a few minutes, she slowly and gently allowed her hand to relax completely over his balls, then pulled back, this time floating her hand up his shaft. After this long, drawn-out tease, she was finally touching his cock. Amanda took notice of his size, he was larger than Sam, as she moved entirely up to the tip of his cock.

Amanda thought of her massage training, allowing the soft palm of her hand to rotate smoothly around his tip, picking up his pre-cum to slightly lubricate her hand on the way back down his shaft.

There was no hiding it at this point, The slight bulge in the blanket was clearly moving even as Amanda kept her motions slow to not draw attention. Jenny said nothing. Did she still not notice?

After a few motions of her palm across his shaft, up to the tip, around, then back. Mark could tell this was a little bit of an awkward position for Amanda's hand. In response, he adjusted his body, shifting his hips slightly as to almost lean towards his side. It looked like he was just curling up slightly, pulling the blanket tighter.

Amanda did a similar motion, towards him, re-adjusting herself to more easily access his member.

In their new position, Amanda now had full access. She allowed her hand to wander back into his pants, again caressing his shaft, this time underneath. As she moved in, and around, she grasped he shaft into her hand. For the first time, she was not just gently touching and caressing him. She now had a firm grasp on his cock, instinctively she slowly moved up then down, beginning to stroke him fully.

Enjoying his fullness in her hand, with each pull, she allowed her fingers to encircle his mushroom tip, then twisting slightly. Her touch, and grip, increased with intensity as she continued to stroke. Still maintaining secrecy under the blanket's cover, she continued her slow strokes increasing the pressure of her grip.

As her grip increased, she noticed she would pull his skin slightly without any lube. Again, Amanda deferred to her training. She needed lubricant. But where? She couldn't just get up. Then, her own desires dawned on her as she released her grip, removing her hand from his pants.

Carefully, she moved her hand towards her own leg, gently pulling the slit on her dress up to her hips. She then gently reached under the material between her legs as she allowed them to spread apart slightly. She felt her panties as she gently pushed her fingers under their elastic edge into the slit of her pussy. Amanda was so wet from her adventures with Mark, the white cream was already oozing from her slit. She gently dipped her fingers into the natural lube pulling it onto the palm of her hand. Again, she reached further into her slit, curling her finger into her juices, getting as much as she could onto her hand.

Amanda quivered slightly under her own touch, but she was determined to complete her mission. Now with her hand full of her pussy juices, she closed it so that she wouldn't lose it in the cloth of her dress or the blanket.

For Mark, the moment seemed like forever, he wondered what she was doing, why she had stopped.

Soon, he felt her hand, slightly in a fist, move back up his leg, pushing into his waistband, then down. As her hand opened under his cock, she re-grasped him, allowing her juices to spread along his shaft.

Again, she began stroking him, now her hand now gliding across his skin, up onto the tip of his cock.

Mark clearly realizing Amanda was clearly turned on by the encounter as her hand was completely covered in pussy juice. He thought of how wet her panties must have been under that dress to generate enough lubricant while she stroked away at him. He desperately wanted to reach over and return the favor but knew that would lead to being caught. He restrained himself.

Now with her new lube, she increased her pace, still trying to be careful not to be discovered as she stroked him. Mark's breath quickened in pace, Amanda instinctively knew that cum was building deep inside of me. She was nearing her goal.

Mark knew she wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted, but how could he conceal my orgasm? He continued to focus on his breathing, using all of his strength to be as still as possible.

She continued, knowing, anticipating. He was getting close, accidentally letting out a little grunt. Jenny continued watching the movie, hopefully covering up some of the sounds. She didn't seem to notice.

Amanda hearing his grunt quickened even more, shortening her stroke into the tip of his cock. She grasped hard with her hand and twisted her palm around his head.

Harder, shorter,

Quicker,

And quicker,

The added pressure and focus on his tip was enough to send him over. He began to cum, first a huge spurt, followed by smaller ones. His load was massive even for his own standards. He closed his eyes, pulsing dick in her hand. Amanda continued to hold tight as his cum convulsed into her hand.

Mark re-opened his eyes and looked at Amanda, she had a smile on her face as she took pleasure achieving her goal.

Amanda felt Mark relax into her hand, she then relaxed her grip, removing her hand and pulling it out of his pants.

Even with most of his cum dispersing into his pants, she still felt a good amount of his sticky deposit on her hand. She needed to do something with it. Slowly she withdrew her hand from the blanket, as to almost make a stretching or yawning movement, allowing her hand to reach her lips. Gently she placed the finger with his deposit into her mouth, licking it clean. Then again, licking the palm of her hand subtly until the sweet, salty flavor of his cum was clean, concealing their deed.

It was the end of the movie.

To this day, neither of them know what it was about.

12