My Personal Trainer

Story Info
A desire to experiment with gay sex is fulfilled by a BBC.
3.9k words
4.77
53.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dre_jones
dre_jones
458 Followers

This is a work of fiction that involves first time interracial gay male sex. If that offends you please move on. I love to hear from my readers, so feel free to message me or leave a comment. As always, special thanks to my editor Bill. Enjoy!

"Slurp...suck...sluuuurrrrp...suck," echoed in his headphones like a shop vac inhaling a spill.

In the dark a figure was illuminated only by the screen of a laptop. James had on a t-shirt but was naked from the waist down. He stared transfixed by the video clip in front of him, vigorously pumping his hard cock.

In the video a curvy blond, hair in pigtails, sucked a monster sized dick. She alternated between taking the entire tool down her throat and noisily mouth fucking the pole. A steady flow of saliva and pre cum ran down her chin as she administered the blowjob to the muscular hunk. Wide-eyed and oh-so-slutty, her enormous fake tits bounced as she pulled her mouth off the cock and gave it a firm stroking.

"Cum for me baby, give me that load." She implored as she gazed up at the hunk.

Then the hunk's cock exploded in stream after stream of cum. The cum splattered on the bimbo's cheek, lips, hair and chest. She squealed in delight and stuffed the still spasming cock back into her mouth. As she sucked and pumped a gelatinous white stream escaped from the corners of her lips and she purred with pleasure.

As James watched, he let his own orgasm overtake him. The first rope of cum hit him squarely on his chin and nose. Caught up in his lust he shot again, this time the cum landed on his neck and chest, followed by a third spurt that fell on his midsection. James could feel the warm semen ooze through his fingers as he squeezed his hard cock. The cum on his face ran down over his cheek and he licked the sticky cream from his lips.

While watching he was not fantasizing about getting a blow job from the bimbo, he was fantasizing about sucking the monster-size cock. He had been thinking about sucking cock since he was in college and had begun to visit bisexual sites on the internet. Presently he had no girlfriend, lived alone in a new town, and he knew the timing was right to explore. As the salty, soapy taste of his own semen coated his tongue, he was clear on what he needed to do.

He had made an attempt at an online hook-up through Craig's list, but it fell through and it felt so sketchy. James decided that the best plan would be to go to a well-known gay bar. He rationalized that the atmosphere of a bar would let him know if he was just "curious" or truly serious about sucking cock. Anyway, he rationalized, in a bar he could always walk out if the situation got weird.

The planned night arrived and James stood outside the bar. "Okay, deep breath. You can do this. It's just a bar, like any bar. I don't have to do anything I don't want to do."

It was 9:30 on a Friday night and the venue was packed full of men and some women. The bass of the sound system thumped a steady beat and James made his way to an open spot. There were no open seats and he squeezed in to the only available gap at the bar. After a short wait he ordered a beer and glanced furtively at the crowd. He felt out of place and having quickly finished his drink he was thinking about leaving when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey James, how are you!" said a deep round voice behind him.

As he turned he could see that it was Will, his personal trainer. James had joined a gym when he moved to the city and one of the perks was 6 sessions with a personal trainer. Will was assigned to him, and James liked the sessions so much he signed up for 12 more. Will was a powerfully built black man in his late 30s. At 6'2" and 200 pounds he looked every bit like a fitness guru. James was surprised to see him as he didn't fit any stereotypical image of a gay man.

"You here with anyone?" Asked Will.

James gulped and shook his head sheepishly.

"Why don't you come and join me and my friends. We have a booth, and seats are almost impossible to get in this place." Said Will gesturing toward the crowded bar.

James followed his trainer back to the booth. Will introduced him to his friends, two other guys and a girl. They were all very friendly and no one appeared to be a couple. They ordered some appetizers, more drinks and the evening passed quickly. The conversation was "normal," in fact it was just hanging out, like he did with his hetero friends back home. James felt much more relaxed. Later he would kick himself for thinking that a gay bar would be any different than any other bar. He realized that it was just a place where gay people could relax and be themselves. Sometime after 1:00 am everyone decided to call it a night and James was glad he chose the bar.

The following Monday, James had a training session. Will was business as usual, squats, weights, burpees, and some intense cardio. The 50 minutes passed quickly and Will had another client so he gave James a "good work" and quickly moved on to his next appointment.

During the workout James took a little more notice of Will. He had on loose basketball style shorts that were made of a shiny synthetic. The fabric of the shorts showed off his sculpted glutes and draped over what appeared to be a sizable package. Will had a massive chest and large arms and a small waist, a body builder's physique. As he showered in the locker room he felt his cock swell, and furtively stroked his member with a soapy hand. He took his other hand and soaped his ass, pushing a finger into his tight hole. He had a large dildo at home that he often used during his stroke sessions, now he easily worked two fingers into his ass. Realizing he might be taking this too far in a public locker room, he stopped the self-pleasuring. Coming out of his sexual haze he rinsed off and exited the shower. James thought of Will as he dressed and he tried to redirect his thoughts as he dressed, collected his belongings, and exited the locker room.

"Hey James! James you got a second?" Said Will as he jogged up to catch James as he made his way through the lobby.

"I'm glad I caught you. That was my last client of the day. I got this case of wine from a friend and I was wondering if you wanted to order some food, have a drink, and hangout at my place?"

James felt like he had swallowed a golf ball. He shook his head and squeaked out a "Yeah, yes, sure."

"Great, I'll text you my address. I'm just about a mile away," giving James a firm squeeze on the shoulder.

James arrived at a complex of apartments not far from the gym. Nothing special but nice enough, he found the unit number and knocked on the door.

"Come on in!" Said Will as he ushered James inside.

The unit was nicely appointed, leather couch, granite counters, tasteful. James followed Will into the open plan kitchen and produced two wine glasses and two large tumblers that he filled with water. Will also opened a bottle of red wine and generously filled the large Burgundy wine glasses.

Raising the water glass Will said, "Gotta stay hydrated." He chugged the water and grabbing the full glass of wine and said, "I really need a shower, you okay if take a quick one?"

James retreated to the couch with his water and large glass of wine. On the side table was a coffee table photography book of images by the late Robert Mapplethorpe. The book was titled "The Black Book," and it was page after page of black men mostly naked. The men in the photos had fit muscular bodies and large beautiful cocks. James found himself poring over the images, draining his large glass of wine, and becoming more and more aroused.

James thought to himself, "Damn I need a cock! This could be my chance. Did Will just invite me here as a friend or did he have other ideas?"

As these thoughts swirled in his head and his cock pushed against his jeans, Will entered the room. He was wearing just a short white robe and he was toweling off his hair. The robe was loosely tied at the waist making his defined chest visible. James swallowed hard as he could see the hint of Will's substantial looking cock pressing against the thin cotton. Will stood on smooth muscular thighs that glistened with dampness.

Seeing the Mapplethorpe book on James' lap, Will said, "That's a great book. Mapplethorpe could make a photo both beautiful and erotic. I saw them exhibited at a New York gallery. The images are even more impressive and hot in person. Some amazing cock in that book!"

"Ummm yeah amazing." Stammered James.

Will grabbed the bottle of wine, filled his glass and sat on the couch next to James. His thigh pressed against James as he leaned over and refilled his glass.

Sitting back he looked at James and said, "So what's your story? I mean you were at the bar the other night alone. Were you meeting someone? Is there someone in your life?"

Taking a deep breath, James answered, "No there isn't anyone in my life. I guess I was just curious about that bar. I mean I thought it would be a good place to have a drink, it was just kind of a whim."

"Un huh." Responded Will with a suspicious tone.

James took a large swallow of wine.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you gay?" questioned Will.

"Well yes, I mean no, I guess honestly I don't know. I mean I have these thoughts, or feelings. I had a girlfriend. I did love her but..." babbled James.

Will put his hand on James' thigh and looked at him.

"Hey don't worry, I'm not hung up on labels. I think we are all individuals with our own unique personalities and needs. Hetero, gay, bi those are all boxes and we don't have to live in a box." Will said turning toward James.

James felt as though the words had lifted a weight. As he turned to meet Will's gaze he felt even more attracted to the man pressing against him. He looked into Will's eyes and instinctually leaned forward. Their lips met tentatively at first then they pressed together.

Will opened his mouth and soon they were french kissing. James put his hands on Will's shoulders and Will slid his hand to James' waist. Will pushed forward and James slid underneath him. Their lip lock becoming more intense as their hands explored each other's body.

James was hard and he could feel Will's hand rubbing the underside of his cock through his jeans. Will kissed his way to James' neck and as he did, James opened his eyes for the first time since they locked lips. He froze at what he saw. Will's robe was open exposing his large black cock. It was probably three quarters erect and it was already impressive in size and length.

Will could sense a change in his partner and he sat back. Taking James' hand he placed it on his own stiffening cock. James stared in wonder as Will guided him to stroke his erection. James was transfixed as he stroked the now hard 12" uncut wonder of black manhood. James slowly pumped Will's cock, working his hand up and down the shaft, revealing the round cock head. Will's cock was slightly darker than his overall skin tone, and he was shaved completely clean with large full testicles.

Will pulled James' t-shirt over his head, and unbuttoned his jeans. James helped as they both pulled off his pants. As James' cock was freed, all 7" sprung back slapping against his stomach. Will took the cock in his hand, and now both were stroking each other and kissing passionately. Flesh on naked flesh. Will's lustrous black skin contrasting with James' pale complexion.

Finishing their kiss, Will asked in a whisper, "You okay?"

James smiled and nodded, kissing Will opened mouthed as he pulled the powerfully built man on top of him. Now they were cock to cock and James could feel the two penises rubbing together. He was so excited that he worried he might cum. Will slid down his body and locked his lips around James' nipple. He continued to kiss and nibble his way down James' torso until he reached the neatly trimmed tuft of black pubes.

Will took James' cock in his hand and licked the precum off the tip. Then he swirled his tongue around the cock head allowing his saliva to run down the shaft as he stroked. Expertly Will sucked James' cock and James responded with moans of pleasure.

James knew that he was on the edge, and he feared that if he orgasmed he would lose his nerve and run. He playfully pushed Will from his throbbing member so that he was back on his knees, the amazing black cock erect like a club. James crawled forward and directed Will to stand in front of him.

In that moment James felt that all of his fantasies had come true. In front of him was a monument of a man, bulging muscular thighs, toned abs, massive chest and arms, full lips, gentle eyes, and a massive uncut cock. Looking up at Will he felt like he was in the power of a force much greater than himself. He wanted to submit to this feeling, he wanted to submit to Will, to give himself completely and sexually.

Will smiled down at him and shook his cock with a wicked smile. James took the cock in his hand and examined it as he slowly pumped the shaft just below the foreskin. The skin around the shaft was ebony and felt smooth and velvety over the firm hard core. The foreskin was more wrinkled and it was greasy with precum as it slid over the helmet of Will's cock head. What captured James' imagination most was the broad helmet of the head, slightly lighter in color and glistening, appearing and disappearing under the foreskin.

Will encouraged him, "Go ahead, taste it...lick it."

James pulled back the foreskin a little and let the head rest on his tongue as he looked into Will's eyes. He swirled his tongue around the tip tasting the nectar of Will's manhood. James continued his ministrations like he had seen in a thousand porn movies and had practiced on his dildo. But this was so much better, so amazing, the cock was real, it filled his mouth and soon he was sucking, licking and drooling on the big black cock like he was born to it.

James had the cock in the back of his throat and focused on relaxing, suppressing the gag reflex like he had with his dildo at home. He could feel the thick snake push in and now he was getting properly face fucked, his jaw stretched to the limit.

"Oh Damn!" Gasped Will as his cock entered James' throat.

James grabbed Will's rock solid ass with both hands and encouraged him as his head bobbed. James felt like he was having an out of body experiences he let the thick monster slide out and he took the drool covered rod in his hand. He smiled up at Will then swallowed the cock again.

Electrified by the big black cock, James sucked. His face wet with spit and precum he rubbed the cock over his cheeks and grasped it with both hands. Now he was licking the steady dribble of saliva and precum off the fat penis like a greedy slut.

"You keep that up sexy and you are going to make me cum, and we are just getting started." said Will as he helped his lover to his feet.

Will embraced James, kissing him soulfully, as he filled his hands with his lover's ass.

Taking his wrist, Will lead James to the bedroom. They fell into the bed, a tangle of arms and legs, kissing and grabbing with animal intensity. Unlike sex with his ex girlfriend, this experience had a physicality he had not experienced. Tender but masculine, their bodies embracing but at the same time resisting. It was as if they were in a sexual wrestling match and the contact only making them more aroused.

Will flipped James onto his stomach and moved between his legs, spreading them wide. He gazed at the white round globes of James' ass, his clean shaven balls visible as he arched his back. Will spread the ass cheeks and licked the pink pucker, his long wet tongue making the musky hole glisten.

James shivered as the rimming continued. He wanted that big cock inside him but he worried it would rip him apart. Calming his mind, he breathed deeply, relaxing in preparation for what was to come. He felt the weight of Will's body on top of him, pressing him down, the delicious feeling of that big cock pressing between his ass cheeks.

Will reached over and pulled two things out of the dresser drawer, a bottle of lube and a bottle of poppers. Will whispered into James' ear, "Are you ready for this? I really want to fuck you, if you are okay with that that. Take an inhale of this popper; it will relax you."

James took the bottle of amyl nitrate and inhaled deeply. "Yes I'm ready. I really want this baby. I want you to fuck me with that beautiful cock. Don't worry I have a toy at home. I've been practicing on."

Will moved behind the prone body before him. He liberally covered his cock with the lube and rubbed a generous amount onto James' asshole. He carefully slid a lubricated finger inside his partner. James arched his back and moaned in approval. Will continued to finger fuck James working two fingers inside.

James inhaled deeply and exhaled letting go of the tension in his body. Excitement and a fear raced through him as he felt Will rub the tip of his thick cock against his pucker. Then James felt some pressure and the big cock was inside him. He focused on relaxing as Will slowly pumped more of his cock inside his firm white ass. James moaned in ecstasy as he experienced the fullness of the large penis filling him.

Will watched as his cock slide in and out of the pink pucker. With each stroke a little bit more of his cock disappeared into his partner. Will filled his hands with plump ass and squeezed causing James to moan with pleasure. On his knees behind his partner, Will could see the sensual taper of his lover's waist curving to his shoulders and the arch of his back. The scene made his cock throb with hardness as he slowly increased the pace of his thrusts.

"Ah, ah, ah, fuuuucck that feels so good. God fuck my ass...so good..." moaned James as he lost himself in the sensation, his own hard cock rubbing against the bed sheets with each thrust.

A drop of sweat ran down the side of Will's face as he settled into a rhythm. He could feel his building orgasm and he wanted to share the experience fully with James. Slowly withdrawing his rock hard member, James moaned in complaint. Will guided James to his back, and spread his legs. Now James was under him his hard cock twitching against his stomach as Will slid his cock back into the gaping hole of his lover.

James felt his body shudder as Will's cock slid back into his hungry ass. Will's large hand felt warm and welcome as it wrapped around James' penis, pumping it in time to his own thrusts. James was overcome with desire as he reveled in the site of this beautiful black man giving him exactly what he wanted, cock.

Will bent forward and the two lovers locked lips, as tongues explored and saliva covered lips, cheeks and chins. James could now grab the powerful ass of the man that was fucking him. With each thrust James pulled Will deeper inside, his own cock rubbing against the beautiful black man. James knew he was moments away from cumming and he raked his fingers down Will's back. Will responded by thrusting deeper and harder, as James held on for the fucking of a lifetime.

In a staccato cadence James moaned..."Damn, Damn, Damn, fuck me baby...come on Will fuck me hard...fuck baby I am going to cum... fuck! Uuuunnnnngghh!"

James exploded sending a hot torrent of cum between him and his lover. At that moment Will also came, his big balls drawing up and shooting thick ropes of semen deep inside of James. Will continued to pump hard as he held onto James, both men lost in their orgasm, as spasm after spasm overtook them.

James dug his fingers into Will's glutes as if to force more cum out of his lover. His own cock spewed an epic stream, the cum running down his side, the sticky fluid squishing between their bodies as they writhed in ecstasy.

As Will brought his thrusts to a halt, the two men relished the last minutes of their simultaneous orgasm. Spent and relaxed, their bodies limp and satisfied, they felt euphoric. Both chuckled a little as Will simply exclaimed, "Wow."

dre_jones
dre_jones
458 Followers
12