All Comments on 'My Personal Trainer'

by dre_jones

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66almost 4 years ago

I would love to have Wills cock in me right now. Nothing better than BBC. I am jealous of you James.

Hotnswty1Hotnswty1almost 4 years ago
Love Interracial...

Great story.... Loved the whole pretense and wish it was me having that BBC! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My Dream

Has a chance, many years ago, that I let slip away. High School friend would purposely show me his thick black cock in the locker room shower. He'd be sure to stand toward me as we were next to each other in the open room. I always looked at his penis, ashamed of mine (3") & tiny. I'd cover mine from embarrassment, 'cause I'd get hard, thinking of touching his big one. Taking it into my mouth and sucking the big fat beautiful thing until he came in my mouth. Wanting to say something to him, but didn't. Wanting him to just say "Jim, come here, suck my cock." but he didn't. Only thing that happened was one time, he walked by me as I was sitting on the locker room bench. Turned toward me & as he was drying off, pushed his pelvis out & his soft black cock brushed my bicep. I looked at it and tingled. I took my hand and gently placed it on his thick shaft & pushed it away. It felt amazing, his meat, his heat, so much bigger than mine. He swung his hips back again & it slapped me on the cheek. Deep inside, I wanted to kiss it. To lick it, touch it. To suck it, right then, but I was young & afraid. Nothing ever happened with him again. What an opportunity lost!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story made me cum so hard!

I love stroking my cock while I read stories about a guy's first gay experience, especially about a guy who takes a real pounding from a well hung stud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had a wonderfully sexy black lover in college. Loved our sleep overs and waking up naked in his arms. Sexually, I did anything he wanted. Blowjobs, handjobs, anal, kissing, spitting, rimming, mmm threesomes, and even let one of his white girlfriends watch us make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was at a gay bar with some straight girls that wanted to dance at this particular bar as it was popular with straight girls looking to dance without being hit on by cheesy guys. The drinks were on special and we were all drunk. Although I was homophobic, I frequently jacked off to porn fantasizing about girls and dick. I went to the bathroom to pee and was surprised to see men giving men blowjobs. I peed at the urinal, didn’t stare, but could hear the love making sounds to include the oral BJ noises. I have to admit, in my intoxicated state, my dick was tingling with horniness. I was hot from dancing to 80’s hits with the group of girls. I went outside for fresh cooler air and wasn’t worried about missing anything as none of the girls were into me anyway.

While outside I went to the car as I didn’t want to be spotted hanging out at a queer bar. A bunch of folks were in the parking lot. Some talking, some making out some in cars with the windows all fogged up. A guy walked up and we started chatting as he is an acquaintance from school or maybe the gym. He had a flask and shared it and some miniature cigars with me. We were completely comforted with each other. He got really close to me and I knew he intended to make a move on me. I was really nervous as I didn’t want to be a fag. He grabbed my hand and started rubbing my groin with his other hand. He asked if I liked it and I said “yes.”

I asked him to go to his car as I didn’t want any of the girls to return to the car and see me fooling around with another guy. We got in his back seat and started playing with each other’s cocks. I sucked him off and swallowed on my first try. Then, he said his friend is outside and motioned him into the back seat with us. He was a nice looking black guy. He took his dick out and it was huge. I sucked him off too. Then, he got out and another black guy got in, I sucked my third cock. Finally, my friend went down on me and I came quickly. He swallowed, looked up at me and said “you earned that.”

I still don’t want anyone to know I’m bi and suck dick. I like it enough that I no longer fear being queer. I especially love making love to white girls and sucking black cock on the DL.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

I wish it was me with Will.Hot story

Timeless13579Timeless13579over 1 year ago

Great story! Very well written, and very descriptive!

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59about 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Would be so fun to be James. Well written. It has me rock hard and dripping wet. Recalling the first few of the black cocks I’ve enjoyed thru the years. Loved the first time that I took a raw black cook inside me. Feeling him pound me….fill me with his black meat….until he got old me he was getting close…..and then the fireworks really went off.

HotArcticNutsHotArcticNuts2 months ago

Loved the way that James went with the flow and let the sexiness of the moment take over. I've fantasized about this for some time and my panties have precum from reading the story! I'm ready to read more and explore the possibilities of such wonder MM sex. Keep writing! I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdre_jones@dre_jones
I am sexually adventurous, bisexual man. I like to write erotica, make new friends, share a fantasy. I occasionally visit the chat and bulletin board sections of Lit. Feel free to contact me. I am always curious, happy to share a fantasy, and welcome your thoughts on my stories.