My Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will's cock was still inside his partner as he lifted himself up on his arms, their chests and stomachs coated in semen. Taking a two fingers Will ran them over James's stomach and brought the sticky fingers into his mouth. He then repeated the process and fed the cum to his eager lover. They traded a cum-cover french kiss as they collapsed into each other's arms.

James said, "That was like a dream come true. You are so amazing and sexy. Would it be okay to say that I totally love your cock?"

Will laughed and said, "As long as I can say I totally love your ass!"

Will grabbed a towel and a joint. They cuddled naked in bed, kissing and getting high. They later shared a pizza and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning James woke to find himself spooning with his lover. Will's semi hard cock was nestled between his ass cheeks. James could feel his own morning wood and he smiled. He didn't know what his exact sexual orientation and he didn't care. What he was sure of is that cock is amazing, and sex with Will was even more amazing. He wiggled his ass back so that the stiffening cock was secure between his ass cheeks.

A grin came to James' lips as he wondered, "I can't wait to see how hot morning sex is going to be!"

12