My Petite Co-Worker Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned the webcam to my cock and then the guys started to type, you have a real guy with you, since the time you promised us! WOW! Show us what you are doing.

"Guys, look at his cock and you'll see a surprise!"

She zoomed in on my cock, she got up on the bed, looked at me, straddled me and lowered herself slowly on my cock. Her pussy was so tight still, but better than the first time. When she hit the bottom, she stayed there and whispered in my ear, "Daddy! This is what I do at night to have fun and feel like I am wanted. I give little shows for my friends on the Internet! "

I looked at the screen of the laptop and I could see that all these guys were starting to masturbate. I told Nicole that they were all masturbating and she asked them, "Guys! I want you to cum on the camera to show me that you like it! I want to see all that cum you have for me!" She turned off the microphone and said, "I want you to let me take over!"

"OK, do what you need, but don't show my face, please!"

She started to ride my dick and when she pulled out, you could see the cream on my cock and better yet, the lips of her pussy were so tight on my dick when she retreated, her lips stretched around. It was so good. She started rocking back and forth and said to me after turning on the microphone: "Daddy! I'm about to cum for you. Am I your favorite little girl?"

"You are my favorite little girl! Cum for me!"

She looked at me, kissed me and shouted, "I'MMMMM CCUUUUMMMIINNNGGGSS Daddyyyyy!! YES! YES! YES!"

I looked at the laptop and the whole camera was full of guys cum. So, I caught Nicole's ass, I pushed her down on my cock, I held her down and I started to rock her back and forth on my cock while holding her by the buttocks.

"I'm also CUMMING!"

She raised off my cock and let the cum run on her ass for everyone to see. She turned around and said thank you guys, see you later. She closed the laptop lid, turned around and said, "I love sex and I can't get enough! I'm just too shy to go out and actually find a person. Now I have you to fuck me. Will you be my fuck friend!"

"Yes, I will be!"

12