My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 07

Story Info
A slip of the tongue.
5.5k words
4.75
8.7k
15

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Warning -- This is a story about the love of my life and my terminal shyness, so it progresses very slowly.

If you haven't read the other stories -- I'm not comfortable around people and very shy around women. I live with my 5'1 gorgeous blond girlfriend (Heather) for over a year since we graduated. Her petite, athletic, 19-year-old bombshell sister (Tammi) has been staying with us since she earned a 2-year degree. I'm trying to save every penny so I can afford to ask my girlfriend to marry me.

Heather was so conservative when I met her, and I love that about her but now she's a little bit naughty and I love that too. She keeps been teasing me (for the last couple of months) about her little sister while she forces all my seamen to abandon ship which is conditioning me to think about sex when I see Tammi. She finally just admitted she did this to see if I'd cheat but she's still trying to convince me to do it.

End Recap

---------------------------------

Another month has passed, and I admit I've become a little less uptight thanks to my girlfriend and her sister helping me with my issues. I was brought up in a very conservative home that didn't display much affection so I'm trying so hard not to be so old-fashioned and reserved. I'm also awkward around new people. This leads me to the latest series of events.

I'm looking forward to getting "relaxed" this morning with one of my girlfriend's wonderful handy wipes. She doesn't just jerk my gherkin with no dialogue; she has me imagine naughty situations and has a kink for making me cum while she describes her sister in various indecent scenarios. I could fantasize about her sister anytime, but it is way better when you hot naked girlfriend is telling you a detailed story of her little sister as she engages in hand to gland combat with you.

The morning tug eases a great deal of tension for me but now has her little sister linked to having sex in my mind so I'm sporting wood most of the time around her innocent little sister. To make things worse her sweet little sister is a bit of a free spirit and feels so comfortable around me she rarely wears much in the way of clothing and is not shy about joining me in the shower.

My girlfriend got out of bed headed to the bedroom door naked as a jaybird. She's really a sight in the morning, her body is nothing short of perfection; she has soft light skin with just a touch of tan except for where shirt and shorts cover. Her tiny little waste and small tits make her look like a young teenager; she looks so wonderfully wholesome looking. I know she doesn't think anything of being naked as her sister has probably seen her a million times this way. I'm super reserved, I immediately pulled the covers high as I was neked but still in bed.

We've been very lucky, while it is still hot in the day, it has been unseasonably cool at night for a week. I sleep sooo much better when it is cool at night, and I like the way Heather holds me tight when it gets cooler. Much to Heather's frustration, I usually kick off even the top sheet but it had been pleasantly cool again, so it stays up.

When she opened the door, I could smell French toast and sausage wafting in! I guess Tammi got up early on her day off. Oh, speaking of Tammi, she got the job at the blood bank and has taken a class and soon will have a cert after she finishes her internship! I've been down there to donate and there are no shortage of donors waiting for her to take their blood. I laughed so hard at this guy who tricked her into giving him help to a seat as he was on his 4th box of cookies and juice. I know I would do the exact same thing.

There was a quick discussion and some shuffling in the kitchen and the racket of the oven door slamming shut. Heather came back shortly. I don't know why but I thought there might be some food in her hands but no such luck. Instead, she grabbed me by the hand and said, time for a trim. I was in no place psychologically for this. Last time she had her sister not only give me an accidentally sensuous haircut but the next day they manscaped me, a lot!

It was challenging enough to try and locate my boxers but impossibly difficult to convince myself this time I wouldn't have a hard time while Tammi trimmed my hair. Then there was the bigger problem, that meant tomorrow Heather might have Tammi trim my hair below again. I can pretend I'm all stoic now but I'm going to blush like crazy the entire time.

I know what to expect from last time. I'll be standing in the kitchen, naked as the day I was born while her sister kneels in front of me. I'm sure being raised in a bohemian home they think everything is natural but for me it seemed very sexual. I still worry that they'll think I'm a sex fiend if I say anything as this is just good clean grooming to them.

I tried to pause our march towards the hallway. "I'll be right with you -- I just want to put on a pair of undies," I gently removed Heather's hand from mine. It so tiny in mine -- her little features make her so feminine to me. I still get a thrill when she holds my hand (in the car, on the street, in the movies) -- she's choosing me when she could have anyone.

Heather immediately grabbed onto my dangling participle and said, "come on, you won't need your undies, they'll just get hair on them and then anything else in the wash with them." She led me to the kitchen like her trophy from a safari. She plopped my naked butt down on a kitchen stool that had a pillowcase draped over it. Then Heather walked over to her little sister and what happened next made me stand at attention while sitting on the chair.

Tammi was wearing oven mitts, so Heather helped her out of her panties. I'm sure it didn't happen, but I could hear a bow chicka wow wow as loud as can be as if it happened in the real world. Heather slowly lifted Tammi's shirt over head as their breasts touched. bow chicka wow wow! I knew in my heart, what heaven will be like in that very moment. The girls giggled as the oven mitts prevented the shirt from going any further. Heather removed them for Tammi and then took her shirt. "Did you tell him the big news?"

I figure this meant she found an apartment and a roommate. I'd be sad to see her go but I'm sure she's getting tired of us always being in her way. Tammi looked at me and said, "I have a date tomorrow night." Tammi is one of the sexiest little girls to walk this green earth, but she had very bad luck with men. She'd only had one date since living with us and it went terribly -- I wouldn't say he tried to rape her but he sure as hell got handsy without permission.

"That's great news!" I tried to sound positive. I was ready to beat the last punk to a pulp when I found out he treated her that way. I had become very fond of Tammi, but I didn't want to meddle with her life. That being said, I was feeling almost angry for some reason. Maybe she'll find someone who will treasure her as she deserves.

Tammi straddled my lap. Her eye wateringly curvy little muscular thighs perched on my thighs and her exquisite calves dangled unobstructed at my sides. Her bald little pussy was resting against my erect rod, which was getting between the two of us, more often than ever before.

Being the sweet girl she is, Tammi said nothing to embarrass me. She probably would have cut me down if Heather wasn't so close as she loves to joke with me. She's got a biting sense of humor that I appreciate. Tammi examined the hair on my head for a long time -- this caused a little friction between us -- mostly her soft moist pussy sliding along my shaft as she raised herself up and down for the right view. I must have started to dribble as I could feel a hot moisture on my cock.

Tammi said, "I'm a little nervous as it has been over a year since I kissed a guy. I'm worried I'm rusty and he seems like he might be a good kisser. My sister says you are the best kisser, ever. Any tips?" Tammi asked as she cradled my head against her soft, lightly perfumed bosom as she inspected the hair on the back of my head. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so shy but I could feel the hair on he back of my head standing up.

I cleared my throat, "Your sister is really generous, but girls know everything, all the guy has to do is try to follow along. Your sister is really the brains behind our kisses."

"Seriously! I'm nervous. Help me out!" she slapped me lightly on the shoulder.

I have no idea what I was supposed to say -- don't eat too much garlic? I had already given my honest opinion. "I've never met a girl who didn't make me feel like I could take classes from them on how to be a better kisser and Heather is my final professor. You should get tips from your sister," I said. I really didn't want to discuss this further for some reason. I really like my girlfriend's little sister but didn't feel like talking at the moment.

My girlfriend says, "I know where this is leading. You want to see me kiss my sister, don't you? You big perv!"

I was used to being honest around my girlfriend, but I couldn't say in front of her innocent little sister I wanted to watch them kiss. We should just stop talking about her kissing other people. I just sat there silently hoping a discussion about global warming might replace the current one.

Heather walked over to us, "Fine if this is what you wanted to see, I hope this makes your day! But you have to do as I say if I do this!" With that she grabbed Tammi by the sides of her face and planted a big wet one on her. I can't deny it was hot. Then it happened, for a moment, I saw their mouths' part and I was sure the rapture had begun. Unfortunately, it was over in mere seconds, but it brought joy to a wretch like me.

"OK, that should hold you for a while, you sicko," she said in the nicest way possible while smirking at me. "Obviously that's not the guidance she needs. Honey, can't you see she just needs to feel confident. All she needs is for you to give her a little kiss and she'll be good."

I felt extremely awkward now and wasn't enjoying the conversation topic for some reason, so I darted forward and gave Tammi a quick peck on the lips. Heather said, "very funny -- now pretend she isn't your grandma and kiss her like it was your first date."

I just wanted the talking to stop. I couldn't think for some reason, I just knew I was very uncomfortable. Maybe, I felt that kissing Tammi was wrong. Maybe I couldn't stop thinking about her last date getting handsy against her wishes. I realize it was going to be just a pretend kiss and I knew that Heather knew, no matter what, I was going to be faithful to her for the rest of my days. And why the heck, do I want Tammi being confident about kissing a guy I know nothing about?

Heather sensed why I couldn't pull the trigger. She said to Tammi, "I forgot to talk to him about something I should have. Do you mind giving us just a moment?" She gently dismounted me. Fortunately, some swelling had gone down as I didn't want Heather seeing me with a tent pole around her sister! Heather then sat on my lap. She wasn't trying to arouse me but she couldn't help it. I lusted for her always. My captain's mast was going to be in full effect shortly.

She rose up a bit to whisper in my ear but I lifted her by her sides and locked my mouth one of her perfect breasts. I realize she didn't expect that, but I was horny as ever and I hadn't been released yet. Heather gently encouraged me to share the love with her other breast as she breathed deeply. "Honey, I really need you to stop. Unnh, if you keep that up I won't be able to control myself. Mmmm, I like it when you attack me, you're such an animal!"

"That's it, suck it harder, unnhh that feels good. Mmmmm gently bite my nipple... Oh Honey, you have to stop it before Tammi comes back, please?" she said as if considering not stopping. I really didn't want to stop but she's right I don't know if I could stop before her sister returned. Heather slipped her hand over the tip of my cock and slid it up and down slowly.

"If he's a good boy promise to make him feel wonderful, as soon as she's done with you... I know you think you're crossing a line, but I don't want you to feel that way, it's just a kiss with my little sister. You guys take showers together all the time -- this is an innocent kiss between two people who care about each other.

"You do care about my sister don't you?" She paused so I nodded as her soft hand was stimulating my cock. "I'd hate to think that after all the time you spend with us you don't care for my sister enough to give her a nice kiss." I certainly didn't want them to think I'm cold hearted. "Besides, you wouldn't want me to look bad bragging about how good a kisser you are and then no proof!" she said with a smile trying to boost my ego.

Sadly, Tammi returned so Heather had to stop stroking me. Heather nimbly removed herself from my lap, I think when you are light as a feather, things just look so much easier for her to do. I couldn't help but notice the precum oozing out of my bell end. I was trying to figure a way to wipe it off before Tammi saw but I was too late. Tammi grabbed my shaft like the horn on a saddle and mounted my lap. Her pussy pressed so hard against my shaft her lips pushed apart. There was nothing I could do about my cock; it wasn't willing to calm down.

Heather rubbed my back, then said, "it's up to you honey but I bet your kiss would help my baby sister feel more confident." Promises were made and I was going to get my fun time as soon as this hair cut is over, so I didn't delay. I reached up with both hands, I put one behind her head and one on her back and gave her a gentle kiss that while just a few seconds seemed like it was in slow motion. I know it was just a pretend kiss, but it felt like something more significant happened.

Heather seemed concerned, "That was nice Honey, but I think the issue is she needs to kiss you back. The first kiss is quick and easy but the follow up is the part where you have to put the effort in." "Tammi, try kissing him back and see if you can get comfortable doing it with him." I don't remember Heather kissing me being so challenging, I don't even remember getting the nerve up to ask her out, let alone kiss her, it just came effortlessly as if it came naturally, or she did all the work.

Tammi put one hand on my shaft to stabilize herself as her pussy slid along it. She put her other hand on my chin and gave me one heck of a nice kiss. "I see the problem," Heather chimed in, "because she's not used to the height difference and there is no back support, she's having trouble getting any perch. "Here," I felt Heather put my hands on Tammi's buns. "Now pull her in close like you are attracted to her."

I grabbed on tight but that only pushed poor pussy against me further. She kissed and kissed me but couldn't seem to find the right height and I think I might have been chaffing her as I could feel her hips gyrate just a bit, as she was grinding against me, like she was trying to take care of an itch I had created.

I turned a bit but Heather was gone. She moves so quietly she needs a bell collar. She'd look cute in just a collar. She's such a sweet girl, I can't help but smile when I think about her. I couldn't tell what Heather was doing but I heard a sloshing sound from the kitchen counter that seemed oddly familiar.

I'm glad Heather made sure I knew this was OK otherwise I'd feel guilty rubbing my unprotected cock against the pussy of my girlfriend's baby sister as our tongues were darting into each other's mouths. I pulled her closer still, I'm sure I completely had her little butt cheeks as separated as humanly possible. I had to squeeze them hard to keep her close.

Tammi was really putting in a lot of effort to get her confidence back. I don't know why she was so worried; she was an amazing kisser, second only to Heather- mostly different though. I know I shouldn't have been enjoying this as it was practice for Tammi's sake but she's a very sensuous kisser. Whoever was her date was such a lucky guy. I was now trying to help Tammi the best I could as I lifted her little buns up and down as she kissed me to help her find the right approach. I was using as much strength as my arms could muster. I could feel my hips involuntarily also trying to help her as well.

"I'm almost there!" Tammi shouted. She was very excited her confidence was returning.

"That's it Honey, keep kissing her. I'm so close!" Heather shouted. I don't know why she needed to shout that -- while I couldn't see her from the angle of my stool, I knew she was still in the kitchen with us.

"Unnh, Oh God, unnh, she managed to say as her tongue would momentarily slip out of my mouth. "Unnnnhhhh" she moaned directly into my mouth! She then gave up on finding the right height and rested her head on my shoulder. The poor thing was practically panting, perhaps we should have just stood up so she didn't have to try so hard. I should have thought of that fifteen minutes ago.

I heard whimpering coming from where Heather was sitting -- my baby must have stubbed her toe.

"Oh God, that was amazing! I needed that soo badly." Tammi practically shouted. I was thrilled she had her confidence back. Tammi looked down at my cock. I must have precame a lot because it was soaked, and I could see more precum bubbling out. I admit that pretend kiss was very exciting to my partner in crime, he wasn't going away any time soon.

Her innocent pussy was dripping all over her inner thighs, it must have been all the pressure from my shameless cock. We took a moment to relax -- perhaps Tammi sensed I was close to releasing my stock from the hatchery.

Tammi said, to Heather, "You know what his hair down here is a little thick. Maybe we could make it softer. Could you look through my stuff and look for my coconut oil treatment?"

Heather said, "ooh, I like that idea, I'll be right back." Tammi didn't waste a second. To save me dying of humiliation she tried to clean my cock up again. She immediately got on her knees in front of me. She licked my pole from stem to stern but the more she tried to clean it the more precum would eventually escape.

Tammi put the tip of my cock in her mouth again. Somehow, she managed to get a full two inches in this time as her tongue slid over the top doing its best to get me cleaned up. She's such a good girl, she wasn't at all worried about how this would look, she just didn't want me to be embarrassed, dripping in front of her sister.

She was determined to get more as she bobbed her head back and forth working almost three full inches in! Such a wonderful girl. I didn't want her to have to do all the work so I pushed forward a little. I hated the thought of some random creep trying to take advantage of her on their date -- he better be a nice guy and show her respect!

I pushed back the hair covering her forehead so I could look her in the eyes to let her know how much I appreciated what she was doing for me. I could read my cock's mind and it was enjoying this way too much. Against its wishes, I gently pulled back. I heard Heather heading back, "I couldn't find it!" she shouted from Tammi's bedroom.

Tammi slid my cock out and said nothing as she tried to get her jaws closed. She's so considerate making sure Heather didn't know she was cleaning me up just then. I didn't want Heather to know I had so little control over my precum. Heather came back down the hallway still wonderfully naked. She's my little angel on earth. Tammi then said, "I forgot, I ran out of that a few weeks ago."

The haircut finally resumed. I felt terrible as the French toast had been sitting in the oven for 45 minutes and they hadn't clipped one hair because of the delays I created. Another 45 minutes later we had a late brunch and had a lovely conversation about nothing important, but I love listening to the girls laugh.

12