My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------

Heather led me into the bathroom while Tammi did the dishes. She cleaned up my vital organ and whispered, "I need him!" I was stunned; usually, there is no morning nookie, just hand jobs because she'd be too tender from the night before, but then again it was almost 10:30 AM!

She's up for me being insider her again, so I didn't say a word, I just bent Heather over the counter in the bathroom and pushed my cock into her pretty little gash. She looked so sexy on her tippy toes. She moaned loudly as I slowly pushed in and pulled back, inch by inch until I nearly was touching her extraordinary buns.

We stared at each other in the mirror. My conservative girlfriend looked so shameless. She looked me directly in the eyes as her jaw just hung open. I couldn't help but give a wicked smile. I loved the eye contact as I fucked her, it was intensely intimate. Using the mirror allowed me to see her sexy faces so much better than normally.

I firmly grabbed her by the chin and tilted her head, so she was facing herself directly in the mirror. "That's it, baby, look into the eyes of my naughty slut! I know you... you want people to think you are so proper, but you love it when I defile you, don't you?"

"Uunnh, yes, honey!" she said before tilting her head down.

I thought I saw a shadow move on the door frame. I don't know why I was so paranoid. I sure hope Tammi didn't see me sully her sister this way but it was probably nothing. There was no point in trying to make this a Hallmark moment.

Maybe I was tired of trying to pretend I never have sex with my girlfriend or maybe it was something else, but I was too desperate to pretend. I lifted Heather's chin back up so she could see herself. "Say it, and you better be clear of I'll stop fucking your sweet pussy right now!"

Heather looked at herself, she saw the lust on her face and then looked up at my face, ready to say something but I think she was worried what I'd think of her. I shoved my cock in my girlfriends sopping wet pussy as far as it would go, smushing her gorgeous buns. Her eyes bulged but then looked at me as if begging, but I wasn't thrusting anymore, and Heather's gyrations weren't enough to finish the job.

"Please? I'll do it!" she begged. I slowly moved in and out, until Heather completed her task. "I'm your little slut." I began to pick up the pace, "OH God, I'm a slut for your cock and I don't care if Tammi sees me like this! I love his giant hard cock!" I was now up to ramming speed. "It feels so good! I need this!" she whimpered.

I leaned down and quietly whispered in her ear. "I want you to see how beautiful you are when you cum for me." She nodded her head. "Can you cum for me?" Her eyes rolled a teeny bit back but she was determined to keep her word. She looked at herself in the mirror as her pussy squirted all over my cock -- and I just had it detailed but a little downpour would bead right off.

Heather looked out of breath but happy. I leaned forward again and kissed the top of her head, "I love you!"

She managed to twirl around and say, "I love you honey; I love you so much!"

"Admit it, that girl in the mirror is ridiculously hot normally but impossibly hot when she cums, isn't she?" I asked. She just tilted her head down and lowered her eyes. I wasn't sure if she was being modest or shy.

I gently closed the bathroom door as if we had just entered it. I have no idea why I felt compelled to do it before I hoisted Heather onto the counter so I could continue to make love to her, I thought it was our private time -- probably because we were just so intimate a moment ago.

I lifted her up and put her cute little buns on the counter. Heather just giggled at me moving her without saying anything. I started to spread her legs, when she held up her hands in front of my stomach and said, "Stop, honey, wait..." I love your enthusiasm, but I barely survived that. I'm raw on the inside. I'm so sorry but you might just kill me!"

I didn't want to cause her pain, but my balls felt like they were a league below sea level and the pressure was going to cause them to rupture. I just lifted her off the counter and gently pushed her down on the bathmat. She kneeled in front of me and grabbed my cock with both hands. "I feel like I'm cheating you of what you deserve so much! I need to do something to make it up to you," she said as she worked my slippery cock up and down in her fingers.

"Would this feel better if my sister helped?" she looked up at me with a sly grin.

I told her the truth; I didn't want lies between us. "She got me very excited in the kitchen. To hide the fact, I had precum from all her attempts to get comfortable, she licked it off me so you wouldn't know I was having naughty thoughts."

"Oh, I would like to have watched. Did she put the tip in her mouth?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. Heather's strokes were just what the doctor ordered.

"You have to promise to let me watch next time, "she said.

I couldn't imagine this situation occurring again, so I just said, "sure."

"Did my honey push his big old cock into her mouth at all?" she asked

I didn't want to like. "I did push it in a little bit."

"Oh, that's such a good boy!" she said praising me. "Would you liked to have pushed it further into her mouth?" She asked. "I know my sister would have liked that."

"I wanted to push it in further."

"OH, honey you really should have. I bet it felt good, didn't it?"

"Yes-s-s, it felt so good. Her mouth is so wet and warm, and her tongue was swirling on the tip." I admitted.

"When you cum for me baby, I want you to picture your great big cock in plunging in and out of her little mouth. That would feel so good, wouldn't it? Tell me you'd like that."

I wasn't going to lie even thought this felt so wrong. "I would love to put my cock in your sister's mouth and push it in as far as I could."

"Oh, that's a good boy," Heather smiled and kissed my cock as if it had done something. "I want you to picture flooding her mouth with so much semen it drips out of her mouth onto her great big tits! I could feel it starting. "Cum for her baby, let her know you care." There was no return. I blasted her neck, I covered her soft little breasts, I splashed her legs. Heather yelped and then said, "My honey is such a pervert! Good boy!"

Rope after rope, the last of it didn't have the momentum to shoot out but oozed out. I wiped the big glob on the tip of my cock onto her cheeks. I had never done that before, but I felt like I was marking my property. Heather looked gloriously slutty covered in my cum.

I lifted her up by the hand and turned her toward the mirror. She looked herself up and down. "And you think this is attractive for some reason?" she said while looking me while in the mirror sounding incredulous.

She looked at her face and surprised me by wiping my cum off her right cheek and putting it in her mouth. She smiled and then remembered I was there. She was mortified. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking, I didn't mean to gross you out!" she pleaded.

"Are you kidding me? That was sexy as all get out! You've never given my cock more than a quick kiss in a year and then you do this? MY woman is so damn sexy!!" I leaned forward and kissed her on the back of her head.

"You'd still marry me?" she asked, genuinely waiting for my answer. "I know you think of me as pure and sweet."

"Honey, I wanted to marry you even when you wouldn't let me make love to you anymore. You are still pure and sweet, no one is kinder to their lover than you. Now I have a wildcat who fulfills my wildest fantasies. Why wouldn't I marry you?"

"I was worried I might repel you or you think I was trash," she confessed, timidly.

I turned her around and kissed her forehead and the tip of her nose. I gave her a peck on the lips. "I love you and it makes me so happy you are my little angel." I then tenderly as possible wiped the cum off her left cheek with my thumb. I then held it up to her lips. She looked me in the eyes as her tongue danced over my thumb with her mouth half open. She made sure I could see my white cum linger on her tongue before softly swallowing. She then guided my hand so she could get all my thumb in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it making sure every drop was removed.

She took a glob of my cum from her chest and rubbed it on her pussy as she smiled at me. I think she was marking my property for me. She did it so deliberately it was like some religious anointment. She looked wonderfully relaxed. I know I was.

We took a nice long shower and were pure once again. Heather and I decided to go for a long walk as the day was starting to cool down and the sun was still high. I felt guilty leaving Tammi behind but I'm sure she needs space just like us at times. We stopped by the pond and just sat on the bench without saying any words, they would have just gotten in the way of this fantastic moment.

12