My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 09

Story Info
There is no aphrodisiac like innocence.
5k words
4.81
11k
16

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning -- This story involved girls showing physical affection for each other, as well as light bondage please don't read if you find that offensive.

If you haven't read the other stories -- I'm not comfortable around people and very shy around women. I live with my 5'1 gorgeous blond girlfriend (Heather). Her petite, athletic, 19-year-old bombshell sister (Tammi) has been staying with us since she graduated with a BA. I'm trying to save every penny so I can afford to ask my girlfriend to marry me.

Heather was so conservative when I met her, and I love that about her but now she's a little bit naughty and I love that too. She keeps been teasing me (for the last couple of months) about her little Tammi sister while Heather waxes my surfboard which was conditioning me to think about sex when I see Tammi. I'm still a little confused on what happed but last night a bet was made by my girlfriend and her sister swallowed my cum.

End Recap

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from a hot sex dream. When I was fully awake, I felt so guilty. I dreamed I was having sex with Tammi while my girlfriend cheered us on. I've never had a sweaty dream like about another girl than Heather in nearly a year. It was so intense I'm lucky I didn't mess the sheets like a young teenager.

I put on some briefs and found some dress shorts with a zipper hoping it would help contain my inflated ego (or is it id in this case?). I zipped across to the bathroom and showered up quickly but tried to be thorough -- I wouldn't want Tammi to think I learned nothing. I dried off and only put on my briefs because I was trying to embrace a less uptight me. I still feel shy but force myself to do things I could never have done just a year ago.

I kissed Heather from behind, "good morning!"

"Good morning." she said. She looked ridiculously cute using my T-shirt like a small dress. Even with just the bottom half of her legs and little feet exposed I wanted to kiss the hell out of her.

"Mmm, is my little angel going to join me for breakfast?" I asked.

She looked at me, then turned around and stared into my eyes and if I didn't know better, I think her eyes were starting to tear up. I knew it, we can't go back from what happened last night. I destroyed our relationship it was a foolish bet! Heather said, "I'd love to join you." She actually looked happy, but her eyes were teared up. "We need to talk," she said.

I tried to pretend the talk could be about anything instead of our eventual break up. I grabbed a plate with a muffin and bacon for both of us as Heather got the coffee. My heart was pounding. I screwed up and my lust may have cost me the best relationship anyone could have with the sweetest, kindest woman who happens to be gorgeous to top it off. It will be to awkward to talk to Tammi if I break up with her sister and I'll lose one of my best friends.

This started with the best of intentions. To make a long story short, somehow my copious amount of cum became a topic between the girl I planned to marry and her sister. My girlfriend bet her sister she couldn't swallow all of my cum thinking she could and they bet a large amount of the car loan we lent her. Heather convinced me her sister had a gift for chugging beer, so she'd win easily, and this would help her with her debt.

I care about her sister, so I wanted to her to get a portion of our car loan forgiven, but I hadn't thought through the situation. Right before I came, Heather asked me if I loved her sister, and I admitted I did. I love Heather more than ever but I've somehow managed to fall for her sister as well although I fought it.

"Honey, do you still want to marry me?" Heather asked.

I could feel a tightness around my heart, she's trying to think of a way out of our relationship. "Are you kidding? You are my little angel! You are insanely kind, ridiculously loving, absurdly generous, I'd be the luckiest guy in the world if such a sweet and good woman chose to be with me." I said, I wasn't joking around for a change, I didn't dare kid around if she wanted to break up with me.

"You really do think of me that way, don't you? Even after some of the naughty things I've done lately?" she asked. She looked at me with genuine concern but a bit of a hopeful smile.

I couldn't help but smirk. I whispered, "you have been wonderfully naughty lately!"

"I can see it in your eyes though, you look at me the same way you did months ago, how do you not feel ashamed to be with me?" she asked.

I held her hand and said, "I'll be honest, I never really thought about being quite so naughty with you. Maybe mostly because you'd think I was a freak if I did anything that wasn't standard missionary sex between the two of us. Maybe you'd go screaming into the night if you knew about my kinkier side, and maybe because I'm a little conservative, I think because I'm a bit of a pervert a woman would think my thoughts would be too offensive. But when you started saying naughty things to me, it opened some doors, and I'm thrilled it happened."

She looked unconvinced so I continued, "You are still kindhearted, you are always taking care of me, picking up my clothes and never complaining about the mess I tend to make with my clothes and my hand grenade."

"Hand grenade?" she asked.

"It explodes in all directions when you toss it!" She laughed and gave me a quick punch to the shoulder. I continued, "You accept me with all my flaws as I am. The only thing that has changed about you is that you seem determined to please me sexually in additional ways that we hadn't thought about when I first fell in love with you.

"But I doubted your commitment. I tried to convince my sister to seduce you to test your resolve. I'm not worthy of someone who is so devoted and has no doubts," she said.

So, you are upset with yourself because you are human and had doubts about someone who is also human. You could have cut me off completely, but instead to ease my suffering, you varnished my banister twice a day and then you told me the truth about everything," I said. I could see she was trying to hide her smile at the euphemisms I use to make her laugh.

"We all battle our confidence in ourselves and others, I don't think we broke any new ground in there. Your clients are the exact men most women want -- wealthy lawyers, doctors, even sports and tv celebrities -- you don't think I'm worried you'll realize you can do way better?"

"Last night though, I convinced you to cum in my sister's mouth while I watched and masturbated," she said. "You aren't worried I'm some sort of sex fiend?"

"Honey, I think you'd have to be a little kinky just to put up with absurd amount I cum whenever you get me excited. I don't know why but watching you diddle Miss Daisey is one of the hottest things I've seen in my entire life. I'm lucky you aren't at all freaked out by me being such a pervert!"

We leaned over and lovingly kissed each other, enjoying our intimate moment. Just kissing Heather made me hard or maybe it was thinking about last night, but I was getting excited. I admit though I started to crave more, and kissed her a little more passionately, as we pushed our faces further into each other. Then we heard the bathroom door open and took a breather.

Tammi came to the table wearing my old dress shirt I never got to wear it anymore but it was now my favorite shirt. She took some bacon from my plate; I swear she does it to taunt me. "Mmmm, that tastes so good!" she said with a big smile. She sat down next to us.

She took some of my muffin and said, "Oo, I love the blueberry muffins, Sis! Thanks for getting them!" She then took a sip of my coffee before stirring in a teaspoon of sugar. I had to laugh, I knew she'd get me more, but she said a while back that when it was my food it always looked and tasted better so she had a habit of taking anything I had even if she had the same thing on her plate.

Heather said, "look at you two, you look at each other like nothing happened last night. Last night you had your big tool shoved halfway down her throat as you told her what a 'good little cocksucker' she is! You look at each other like we did nothing more than watch the I Love Lucy show, and we didn't do anything wrong!"

I saw the ball at the net and had to take the shot. "Well frankly my dear, if she was doing it wrong, I don't want her to be right!" Tammi let out the cutest little snort and even Heather chuckled before punching me in the arm.

Heather realized I saw nothing but goodness when I looked at her and her little sister. She's wonderful to me and her sister. We had pushed another barrier last night and we all seemed happy about it.

No words about it were said, but we decided to hold off on doing anything sexual that day in case anyone felt uncomfortable. It would give us a chance to get used to what happened last night. The next morning though, Heather was ready to taunt me. I walked into the kitchen to behold something I've always dreamed about -- Heather in nothing but an apron making sausage patties on the stove!

"Good God woman!" I said, "I've told you a hundred times you could make a man cum without even touching him and I'll say it again! I think I need a cold shower!"

My girlfriend turned around "Oh you! she said dismissing my declaration. "Have a seat honey!" I sat down and just stared. The seat felt solid, but this was too good to be true. Heather brought a small plate of sausage and a jar of applesauce. I felt shy and spoiled but still love the way she sat in my lap -- well she tried to but my cock was mostly what she sat on -- it was very much awake now.

Heather reached into my briefs and said, "does someone want to come out and play?" She then stood up and just pulled off my shorts and put them on the chair next to me. She then removed her apron and straddled me. She was grinding her pussy against my hard cock. She kissed me deeply as she ground into me, lowering herself and rising up.

"I was thinking...," she said, "can you do something for me?" I nodded my head - rob a bank -- sure, hide a body? No problem. "I still want my sister to work off her debt and she really wants to work off her debt, but it seems a little cold. You did say you like my sister, didn't you?" Her wet pussy was driving me crazy.

"Uh, huh," I managed to articulate so eloquently.

"OK, then, I don't want her treated like a little sex slave!" Wait, what? I wanted to just forgive the debt, no need for her to swallow my cum. I still think that is the right thing to do -- why am I the bad guy? Heather continued, "I think you should kiss her for real, more often, would that be so bad? She had risen and was rubbing my cock head against the entrance to her pussy. I managed to get just the tip in, but paradise was going to be mine.

"I'll do whatever makes you happy." I said, I was about to be so happy myself. It had been over a day now and was used to releasing my swimmers twice a day. The pain was real.

"Oh good," she said, "let's test that out." Wait, where was she going? We were so close. She came back with her sister in tow. Tammi was completely nude. Her ponderous breasts were bouncing magnificently with each step.

Tammi straddled me and said, "good morning," in her warm cheery way that could stir even the heart of a politician. I just smiled; my brain had shut off. She looked me in the eyes, and I was about to say good morning but for some reason I just pulled her by the back of the head and started kissing her. I kissed her deeply and she returned the favor.

She continued the work Heather has started. She was attempting to grind the bark off my log. I grabbed her by the buns and helped her in her task. I was very careful not to go too far. I was so worried I'd accidentally penetrate that delicious little pussy. Tammi leaned back and offered her right breast to me. I don't know why but I wasn't gentle at all - I devoured it without remorse.

I love sausage patties but I just wanted to tip everything off the table and throw Tammi on it so I could ravage her. I looked over and Heather looked so happy -- like a mom watching her kid at a school play, except she was nude and rubbing her clit.

Tammi increased the pace. "I'm going to cum, can you feel it? Huuunhh-hh" I could feel her grinding slow to a crawl as she kissed me with new intensity. "I love you," she said. I felt the full weight of what she said, she meant she was in love with me, not just cared for me deeply. "Do you love me?" she asked looking me in the eyes. I couldn't deny it. I nodded my head.

She lifted and lowered herself. "Oohhhh," she moaned. The tip of my cock was now in her pussy. She looked into my eyes longingly.

Heather leaned in and whispered, "we both knew this was going to happen, if you love her, you'll give her what she wants so badly." I have no idea why she was whispering; her sister was right on top of me and could hear everything. "You want to make her happy, don't you?" she asked. I nodded my head. "Does her you little pussy feel good on your cock?" I jerked my head nodding. "Then be a good boy and give her a little more."

I pushed up with my hips gently and another inch slid into Tammi's dripping wet pussy. She let out a little yelp then kissed me. As she got the entire tip and the collar in, she yelled "You are so thick you are splitting me in two!" I immediately tried to slide back out a little, but she used her weight to push down a bit and keep me in. "don't you dare!" she growled as if I had taken her favorite teddy bear.

"That's it Daddy, I want you to keep going. Just don't go any further yet. We just need to get me adjusted to the girth of that thing!" I'm not swinging some enormous schlong, I'm a tad over 7" but a little above average in my diameter. Combine that with the fact these petite girls are small, everywhere, and I'm a giant! Tammi managed to lower herself another inch. She was breathing like it was a Lamaze class.

Holy crap, we didn't discuss birth control and I'm not wearing a condom. I supposed I knew deep down I shouldn't have done the many things I had already done with her. I'll just pull out that's got a chance of working. How am I going to explain I want to marry Tammi to her parents?

I think Heather saw the panic on my face. "Don't worry," Heather whispered to me, "she's on the pill. We plan on using you for years and don't want anything to get in the way of that fun."

I was so relieved I immediately pushed another inch in. Tammi rose up a little "Oh God, don't go any further please." I only had a few inches to go but this still felt great. Then Tammi started to move up and down ever so slowly. "I love you!" she said with tears in her eyes. She then kissed me deeply.

I smiled at her and looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you too," I then moved my hips so I was moving in and out of her very slowly as we kissed deeply.

She moaned, as if each time I eased it in, it was the first time. After about a minute of this she said, "a little more please, big guy." I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her onto my cock a little further. Her fingernails dug into my back. "OHhhh G-g-god! I'm getting so stretched out! I'm going to get so addicted to your cock! I'm going to crave this every day! It hurts a little but feels so good!" I appreciated the pat on my back and continued to ease her up and down on my cock.

"Sis, I didn't believe you but he's everything you said he was. Thanks so much for sharing. This is the best thing anyone has ever done for me!"

Heather leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips and said, "I'm so glad I could share him with someone I care about, no one would ever believe me if I just told them. Now we can talk about someone that really matters to me and you'll understand!"

Tammi was ready now and she tried to lower herself further onto my cock. She had one hand between the base of my cock and her magnificent pussy. "Oh Daddy, that feels so good. I can do this for you. I just need a little help." I pulled down on her as she yelped before she kissed me deeply.

"Oh my god, sis! No wonder you walk funny after you've been with him, he's huge!" Tammi said excitedly to Heather. "Daddy, slowly, please be gentle with that thing." I then lifted her up and down on my cock. She was making some very unusual sounds -- it was both animalistic and cute at the same time.

She was actively working my cock in and out as I was thrusting. Her moaning got louder and louder. "Are you going to cum for me?" I asked as she nodded. Her head was tilted back and I was biting her throat. "Are you going to cum soon?" I asked -- I'll be honest I needed to cum badly and was hoping she was close.

"I'm going to cum, I'm so close."

"Cum as hard as you can, I hate being the only one that makes a mess." I said.

Tammi then slammed herself down on my pussy a few times and groaned wildly until she said, "I'm cumming for you Daddy, I'm going to squirt all over you!" She was right, I could feel it, my balls were soaked. She kissed me as she made a whining sound. "I can't believe I did that, I made such a mess but I couldn't help it -- it's your fault!" She tried to hide her smile as she punched me in the arm.

"You're such a good girl!" I said, "I felt you cum all over me --thank you, that was so exciting!..." I started my final thrusting. "I hope you are ready because...," I couldn't finish my sentence. I gushed into her like a busted water main. I could feel my cock pulsing barrage after barrage, painting her innards with my cum. I'm lucky the tiny thing didn't shoot off my cock like one of those backyard water rockets from my childhood.

She kissed me deeply as tears poured out of her eyes. "Thank you Daddy." She's such a sweet girl. It's hard not to be moved by her innocence. The girls took me to the shower and scrubbed me clean. I love what we do in there but hate that tiny shower.

---------------------------------------------

On my birthday, my girls played quarters with me as a team and I admit while I was pretty darn hammered, I think they were feeling pretty good as well. Heather whispered to me, "tonight I want to make your kinkiest fantasy come true. Will you let me do that for you?"

I took her by the hand, quarters was fun but this was better. I led her to the bedroom as she did her best not to walk down our hallway without hitting the walls too hard. "Are you sure about this?" I asked, "All you have to do is say 'apples' and I'll stop." She just smiled as I helped her out of her uncomfortable looking t-shirt. She pretty much never wore undies in the apartment anymore -- bless her heart.

I lead her to the bed and used my neckties to strap her to the legs of the bedframe. Then I put one over her eyes. "I'll be right back; I just want to freshen up." I said, leaving her tied to the bed completely naked. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. I then tipped toed to the living room and whispered to Tammi who was just tidying up, "I've got a special favor to ask tonight. Would you like to help me on my birthday?"

Tammi, just pulled me close and gave me a sloppy wet kiss and nodded. I helped her down the perilous hallway, so she didn't hit either wall. I then turned off the water and gargled as loudly as I could so Heather could hear me.

I climbed on top of the bed and kissed Heather deeply. "Thanks for giving me my kinkiest fantasy," I said. "Tammi, could you suck the tip of my cock and get it nice and wet?" Tammi didn't say a word, but you could hear when I hit the back of her throat as Tammi gagged a little. I got on the bed and hovered my cock over Heather. "Tammi, could you help guide my cock into your slutty sister's pussy?" Tammi positioned my cock at the entrance to my angel's magical pussy.

I had the tip of my cock touching entrance to Heather's pussy. "Heather, would you like me to slide my cock into your slutty pussy?" Heather nodded repeatedly.

12