My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I want your baby sister to hear you, but if you don't want it, I can stop right now." I said hoping she didn't call my bluff.

Heather said, "Honey, I want you to put you great big cock in my slutty little pussy. I want my sister to see you use me like a whore." She giggled.

That was more than enough to get me to push as much as I could in. Thankfully she was soaking wet. I got the entire thing in in just a few more thrusts once she adjusted to it. "Ohhhh god, it's in me. My sister's watching me getting fucked by you and I have no control -- I never knew this would be so exciting!"

Tammi was kneeling beside the bed fingering herself. She reached up and held onto Heather's hand. "This is so hot Sis, thanks so much for sharing this with me."

I then started thrusting harder into Heather's little pussy. "Is this what you want?" I asked.

"OH god yes! I want you to fuck me please! Oohhh Ohhhh" I slowed for a minute "I was looking forward to having your big cock in my little pussy all day. Having my sister watch is so kinky and tying me up is so naughty. I would have never thought this was your kinkiest fantasy!"

I noticed her voice changed dramatically when she was close to cumming. She became extremely compliant when she was close to coming. She'd agree to just about anything I wanted, and she'd follow through with it. I decided to see how far I could push that. "Promise to call me anytime you are thinking about sex this week".

"OH honey, I can't..." I gave a hard thrust. "I'll do it, I promise!" (The next day, she interrupted a sale with a client to tell me what she had been thinking about. I got several wonderful calls that week. I finally let her know she could stop -- it was not only great for my ego it made me realize even though I think about sex a lot more than she does, I'm not the only pervert in our relationship.

"That's a good little slut," I said, "I want you to tell your sister when you are ready to cum for me, you naughty, naughty little girl!" I began to work hard at slamming her pussy. She was making intense noise between her gasps for breath. I'm not sure what got her going but I could tell she was very close already; my sweetie was so wild tonight! "I want your baby sister to see how beautiful you are when you cum on my cock!"

"OH honey, Oh honey - that's it, I'm cumming for you. My little sister is going to watch me cum for my man!" She jerked her pelvis and just started making excited noises. I couldn't wait, I started slamming in as deeply as possible. I needed to explode. I was filling her tiny pussy with my cum fueled tsunami.

"Oh my G-g-g" it was Tammi this time, she continued to diddle her fiddle as she breathed deeply in short bursts. "That was intense! Sis, I think you crushed my hand!"

We all took a minute to catch our breath. I turned on the radio alarm by the bed and kissed Heather deeply. I then crawled off the bed and did the same to Tammi. I then whispered quietly in Tammi's ear, "Are you ready to do me that favor?" I asked.

"Watching, wasn't it?" she said in a loud whisper. I put my finger over lips and she continued much more quietly. "Watching you fuck my sister wasn't the fantasy?"

I kissed her neck and said, "that was just for starters. If you recall you made a bet and your penalty was that you would swallow all my cum, any time and and place I wanted. I never took you up on that bet. I'd like that now please."

Heather just smiled and put my limp cock in her mouth. She licked up every inch of it. I knelt and whispered. "That was wonderful, but I left so much more in your sister." Tammi's eyes bulged and then she giggled.

I bent over Heather and kissed her deeply as Tammi crawled between my girlfriend's legs which were still tied to the legs of the bedframe. I felt Heather jump as her sister had started her special assignment. Heather tried to talk but I couldn't make out what she was saying with my tongue so deep in her mouth.

Heather tried a few times to say something but again I couldn't make it out. Heather started to make sharp noises and breath heavily. Her tongue was now gliding in and out of my mouth. I lifted my head up and said, "did you want to say something?"

"Heather said, "this is so wrong, uhaahnha," we shouldn't do this. "Oh god!" Her head started to thrash from left to right.

"I'll ask Tammi to stop if you can honestly say you aren't enjoying this. You seem like you are enjoying this, should I ask her to stop?"

"Oh god, she's my little sister! We shouldn't be doing this!"

"Do you want her to stop or do you want to show your appreciation and cum for her."

"I can't believe you are going to make me do this, you bastard!" I held Tammi's little hand as she squeezed as hard as she could. "Tammi, I'm going to cum if you don't stop, I'm going to cum! Ohhhh--oohhhh I'm cumming!"

Tammi climbed up the bed and kissed her sister deeply. It was so beautiful. I left Heather tied up as I just needed some me time sucking her tits. Tammi fell asleep next to her sister resting on her right arm that was still tied to the bed. I eventually untied Heather and we all fell asleep from the booze pretty quickly.

I woke up an hour later and Tammi was riding me like a prize bull. I don't think she slept in her own bed from that point forward and I don't think Heather or I would want her to do so.

The girls never did anything directly sexual on their own but any time they got drinking, they'd inevitably bring up how many ties I had or maybe we should go shopping for more ties. It's like they'd forgotten each time in the past the ties got used and I felt like I should actually use them for something useful for a change. I'd switch out who got tied up as I didn't want to seem like I was playing favorites.

PS if you decide to read the next story, you should carefully read the warning. I notice not everyone seems to enjoy the same things and I really appreciate positive reviews if the type of story is made clear.

12