All Comments on 'My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 09'

by NewGuy2022

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NewGuy2022NewGuy20226 months agoAuthor

Anyone have any thoughts on the frequency I should release new stories - should it be once a week, once a month? I appreciate you feedback.

photokenphotoken6 months ago

Great series Thank you

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckold6 months ago

Been a huge fan of this series the whole time! Absolutely spectacular and I think the content warnings are totally fair. I also think it's all hot as fuck haha post as frequently as works for you! If you're feeling passionate and having fun go for it, I know I look out for your posts. But don't let yourself burn out or feel pressured to write more than you want to :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is an awesome series, I loved it. Is this the end? Feels like it’s the last part of the series, though I’d love to read more.

NewGuy2022NewGuy20226 months agoAuthor

That's very nice of you - so glad you are enjoying it!

Knuts57Knuts576 months ago

This was a very hot story and I can't wait for the next one!

NewGuy2022NewGuy20226 months agoAuthor

THanks for the encouragement!

kvp511kvp5116 months ago

I very much enjoyed your writing style and contents. Please submit more stories. If I can be of help please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You're doing a great job, keep up the good work. You mayneed an editor or to reread some parts beofre uploading, there were some small mistakes in this one. But please keep it going!

NewGuy2022NewGuy20226 months agoAuthor

If anyone wants to volunteer to proof, I'm open to that idea!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous