My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt wrong about what I'd done. Heather seemed too focused on her phone for some reason to engage in conversation. I know I was trying to save my relationship with Heather but I'm not sure it was fair to Uyen even though she seemed quite happy. Heather asked, "Do you want to see the texts I sent for Uyen?" I said, "no thanks," and left it at that.

We got back to the apartment and Heather took me by the hand to the living room. She fiddled with her phone and I heard, "You'll never be more beautiful than you are right now! That's it, you are getting so good at this. Suck my cock, Uyen!" coming from Heather's phone. I guess she recorded some raw footage as well as took pictures.

"Did you send a copy of those texts to your phone?" I don't know why but I got curious.

Heather said, "I sent them to the cloud account you set up for me so we could look at them. I can tell you want to see what I sent her boyfriend so I'll just show you." I don't know why I didn't look away but felt compelled to look at the photos.

The first was a shot of her sucking my cock before I was even hard. The shots she showed me didn't have the filters so you could appreciate Uyen's exotic eyes. The caption said, "even before he gets hard my new man is so much more than you ever were." Uyen looks so innocent even with my cock in her mouth, you wouldn't expect that text.

Dang: "Baby, ur are so sexy!"

The next shot was of her sucking my hard cock. The caption said, "I gag when his big cock hits my throat but with some practice, in a few months, he said I should be able to swallow the whole thing!" She's such a petite thing I'd do damage to her lungs if I put it all the way in. I'm guessing she weighs about 85lbs after a really big meal, still holding the plate and silverware.

Dang: "You're making me so hot!"

Heather held my cock in her hand and slowly worked it from top to bottom. "My Honey, thinks she's pretty doesn't he?" I couldn't look at the beautiful Vietnamese girl on Heather's phone and pretend I didn't. Heather's soft little hand felt good. I'm not sure why I was so hard. Admit it, you loved shoving your cock into that little Vietnamese girl's mouth, didn't you?" Well, I can't deny it but I did feel like I shouldn't. OK, she really is gorgeous, and I like her cute little accent.

The next photo had the photo of my cock looking like it was photoshopped as it looked so big next to petite little Uyen's face. That camera angle added 10 pounds to my cock! The caption said, "I thought you'd want a good look at my new friend before he stretches me out!"

Dang: "Please, I want to see it!"

Heather turned on the TV and broadcast the photos as a slide show to our AppleTV using the app I showed her. Heather spit on my cock as she tried to get the genie to cum out. I was compelled to watch myself have my way with this poor freshman while my girlfriend wanked and sucked my cock. If I wasn't so incredibly turned on, I might have spoken up.

In the next photo was just a picture of the back of the bar, in the next Uyen was draped over the hood of the car with her face turned away but her cute little buns exposed. The text said, 'I've never been so horny in my life, we didn't even make it back to my dorm!' I'm not sure why it never even dawned on me when we at the bar to take her to her dorm.

Dang: "That parking lot looks like Mallone's. Oh my God are you there now? I can be there in 25 minutes."

The next shot was my cock with the tip just pushed against the entrance of Uyen's pretty little pussy. She had a little tiny brown birth mark towards the top of her left thigh. The caption said, "I'd ask him if that was OK but I can only get grunts and moans out at the moment. Should I stop sending pictures?" She really has nice little buns. I wanted to bite them for some reason.

Dang: "Babe, please! Don't stop. I just got excited thinking how much you he was going to stretch you out. I see your little birthmark, this is so hot!"

The next shot was of my cock much further in. "Can you see the moonlight reflecting off my juices? It's too bad you never saw how much I could squirt when were together or me have a real orgasm!" I loved that she squirted -- it was like a standing ovation in my book. It's great to get feedback when a girl enjoys what you are doing.

Dang: "Babe, ur so freaking sexy, I just came in my hand!"

The next shot showed her using two hands to guide my cock into her mouth. The caption said, "you better get used to coming in your hand, that little thing will never be inside of me again."

Dang: 'I could live with that as long as you let me watch sometimes or at least sent pictures.'

The next photo was of Uyen looking directly into the camera smiling. Heather was holding Uyen's hair back so you could see Uyen's eyes better she was incredibly alluring with those sexy eyes. The caption said, "If I ever see you again, I'm going to invite each of your friends I was attracted to (maybe even the ones I wasn't), to come over for a blowjob while you only get to watch!" She had a mischievous look on her face like she knew what Heather was going to write.

Dang: 'Babe, I would love that! But who's that holding your hair?'

The next shot is of her having an orgasm as I shoot my first stream of cum into her wide-open mouth. She looked sexy as hell with her eyes rolled back. The caption said, "You weren't enough for one woman but he's man enough for two!" Why did my mind imagine Heather and Uyen fooling around with each other -- that would be hot!

Dang: 'I swear if you take me back, I'll never ask you to do anything with my little dick again!'

The last shot was of just her chin and her wonderful breasts covered in my cum. A gob of it was dripping from her jaw onto her left titty. The caption said, "I'll think about it. Maybe if you let me listen while you tell your new girlfriend how much you'd like to watch your roommate fuck her." God damn! Heather was brutal when did she get so mean?

I'd have to think about that question more some other time. "I'm about to cum!" I announced. It was now a matter of good manners to say that as I felt Heather's mouth gently lock on to my cock so she'd get the first real blast from my cock in her mouth.

-------------------

I admit I had a lot of sex with my girlfriend pretending to be Uyen over the next couple of months while we watched some of the raw footage she recorded. I felt like I was doing something wrong even though Uyen seemed happy to have sex that night. I suppose Uyen knew she was being captured. OK maybe wrong wasn't the right word -- I felt like it wasn't as fulfilling as making love. WTF is wrong with me -- when did I become such a pansy?

While I often fantasized about fucking or getting blowjobs from Uyen while Heather pretended to be her, I felt a little guilty about it. I think I felt like I was complicating that innocent girls life because I didn't even get to know her. Maybe I should get to know that sweet girl before I stretched her pussy out again and came in her mouth again.

It took me two more weeks of debating before I took that option off the table. Maybe things turned around for the gorgeous little girl and she's back with her boyfriend. I hope he appreciates how sexy she is even when she's drenched in semen. I don't know why but it seemed like I was hard from just thinking about that sweet little girl.

I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. I told Heather I didn't feel comfortable having sex with strangers and I was worried our relationship might get complicated. Heather looked very sad when I gave her the news, but she said she understood. All in all she took it pretty well considering my cum was still dripping down the sides of her mouth after I finished pretending she was Uyen. Heather still loved pretending to be Leilani or Kau'i and I was willing to compromise on that, as at least she pretending to be Uyen anymore.

I wasn't heartless about things. I realized I'm not God's gift to women and maybe Heather needed a little spice in the bedroom. It seems from what I hear, women need a little spontaneity. So as a surprise gift for Heather, I arranged to fool around with Uyen again. OK, before you think of what a thoughtful boyfriend I am, it wasn't planned. My boss insisted I pick up lunch for an IT group meeting from the Smokehouse.

When I ran into Uyen, I asked about her ex. She said, "We're still talking and I'm not sure I'm ready to date anyone new...but... I'd love to spend time with you again!" Uyen is so exotic and sensual but somehow, she looks so sweet at that same time. The uniform shouldn't have made her look good, but she looked irresistible. I decided that if I wanted Heather to know how much I cared her I'd have sex with exotic and gorgeous Uyen.

I told Heather I had some stuff to take care of so I'd be home late. I met Uyen at the bar. She was wearing a long coat and shiny high heeled shoes. We stayed just long enough for me to have vodka collins and she guzzled her usual margarita.

She asked if we could go someplace private, so I suggested her dorm room. She said her roommate had some friends over to study and I realized Uyen's screams, and gagging sounds might distract them. So, I took her to an old factory not too far away. It wasn't romantic but it was nearby and since it closed years ago, no one uses the parking lot. We got into the back seat and Uyen didn't have a thing on under the coat.

I stripped her of her shoes -- in my hands even her feet looked tiny). I pulled her close as I sucked her titties until I left a mark. I then slowly fed my cock into her steamy hot pussy. She screamed and yelled but we had our windows up so it didn't matter. She had a combination of a sexy quite voice with a little accent, "OH God, this is like heaven! I'm going to be in pain tomorrow -- so worth it! That's it baby, I'm ready for a little more -- uNNNH! God you are huge! Ohhh Oooh, Baby, that's it, don't move -- unnhhh -- I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Good thing we were on her coat, I'd have a hard time explaining that stain to the guy who details our cars at the office. She looked amazing in the back seat of my car naked with her small but well curved leg spread for me. She had an amazing little body.

She asked if I could take a picture with her phone. I thought it was a strange request, but I took a picture of her face including her bruised boobies as well as of my cock in her swollen pussy. I'm old fashioned I know but I felt like stopping for pictures was killing the mood.

She gave me that wonderful smile and said, "Thanks, my ex really gets off on these pictures." I wondered if this is why we didn't really connect -- she was just using me for sex -- what kind of person uses another person to excite their partner!?! I hope Heather will appreciate the twisted things I'm doing for her.

As I started to stretch her barely life-sized vagina, I felt a little less guilty knowing she was using me for sex. The windows had all steamed up and water was beading up in spots as I continued to drive more of my cock into her.

She started yelling, "OH God, that hurts! Don't STOP! God damn you are huge! You are going to split me in two! I'm about to cum again -- oh god, I'm cumming!" I started to drive further into her, but she yelled "Stop! Stop! I can't take it anymore! Would you be upset if I just sucked your cock?" I was so close!

I didn't want her to feel like I was just using her even though we were both using each other I tried to make her feel special, so I licked her pussy until she screamed like a $5 whore. She was riding my face wildly when I heard the click of her phone, I admit that was an assumption; I couldn't see much. Even if she took a picture of me, I doubt many people would recognize me just by more forehead. "That's the first time anyone's ever done that for me -- you're the best!" she said so sweetly.

She then scooched down and kissed my face even though it was covered with her juices. She then scooched even further so she could give me a blowjob. She looked sexy looking up at me with my cock stuffed in her mouth. She was getting really good at sucking my cock when she wasn't completely drunk. She took a few selfies with my tool filling her mouth. I decided since we were interrupting things to take some pictures with my phone as well. "That's it, that's it, suck my cock!"

I was starting to get swept up in the sensation as I felt my hips rock to help her with pleasuring my tool. I grabbed her little head (her hair was so soft) and started to punp her mouth violently. She made horrible noises as my cock was gagging her. Her eyes were starting to tear up. I felt terrible about it for at least a minute or two as she made that sound each time I thrust my cock towards the back of her throat.

I couldn't help but wonder if she was really enjoying this. She didn't say anything so I kept jamming my cock as far down her throat as I could get it. I finally began shooting my semen into her mouth, so she'd get a break soon. Her coughing jolted me back to what was going on around me. Good thing I already came, it is hard to get in the mood with her making so much noise as she was now coughing and gasping to catch her breath.

Jeez, I was being a right bastard! I'm sure it is difficult to be all lady like when someone shoves a cock in your mouth and cums a quart at your tonsils! I should be so much kinder (in my mind) to this tiny young thing! I blurted out, "You are a wonderful little cock sucker!" with as much enthusiasm as I could muster. Hopefully she felt appreciated.

Even though we were just using each other, I gently helped her wipe some of my cum off her wonderful boobies with the napkins I had stashed in the glove compartment. I carefully cleaned away huge gobs of it as she lay back smiling now. As I filled an old Target bag full of cum filled napkins, she smiled and told me how sweet I was for taking care of her. I felt bad she let her ex use her for his twisted sexual needs. Hopefully, in time, she'll realize that's an f'd up relationship.

I was feeling guilty that I might be taking her from her studies, so I said, "well, it's getting late." Too bad I didn't wear a watch so I could act like I just noticed it. Hopefully she appreciates my concern for her as I drove her back to the bar.

In the light of the bar parking lot, I realized I didn't do a very good job wiping my cum from her hair. I didn't want her to be self-conscious about it so I didn't mention it when she got into her car to drive away. Some of the smaller wads might be dry by the time she got back to her dorm room. Besides, for all I know her sicko boyfriend would get off seeing her like that -- she did look sexy!

I got home to Heather and told her everything I'd done for her. She was thrilled! She didn't believe me, so I showed her the pictures. She said, "I wish could have watched but I'm so proud of you for going out and fucking her without me, you big stud!"

She then kissed me and said, "Why does my honey's breath smell like her pussy?" She forcefully pulled my pants down and immediately sucked my cock a kid in the summertime enjoying the last of their ice cream cone. "Mmmm, smack, I can taste her on your cock too! You are such a stud! MMmmmmm, I knew you'd enjoy fucking your little friend again! I think next time we should invite her boyfriend to watch!" What the heck, why did she think there would be a next time?!

"Did you make her scream? I bet you did. She squirted all over you again you stud! Mmmm, she even tastes exotic!" I think I would have ponder long and hard about my girlfriend's kinkier demands, if I wasn't about to unload into Heather's pretty, little mouth. "Gulp, gulp, cough, cough!"

I fell asleep realizing I hadn't solved anything other than finding a surefire way to fall asleep. I was having a naughty dream about my third-grade teacher. She was always straightening my tie and tidying my hair for me. On Valentine's Day, she gave me a fancy cupcake (of course she gave one to everyone in her class). She was my first real crush, the one I had Hilary Duff didn't count because she didn't know me. I couldn't believe Miss Eriksson was riding my cock during recess! The dream seemed so real!

I woke up to Heather riding my cock. When I was fully awake, she said, "Tell Uyen what a slut she is!" I was confused and just barely thinking. "I'm your little Vietnamese whore, Uyen. I'm so naughty!"

I barely had time to get a single sentence out. "That's it Uyen, ride my cock like the little slut you are!" I then released my nut. I had to wonder if this is just the nature of a relationship as Heather sucked my cock clean before she fell asleep next to me. I hope the intimacy phase of our relationship comes back even if it means a little less sex.