My Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silly me. He came like a firehose, it was literally running down my legs when he flopped out. I smiled to myself, he not only had a formidably sized cock, he was quickly learning how to make the best use of his endowment. I slept seven hours straight and probably would have slept longer if I hadn't been woken by his cock slowly stroking in and out of my body. What a wonderful way to wake up, I knew I would want more of that in the weeks ahead.

With a fresh load of baby batter swimming around inside my pussy I set about making breakfast. We hadn't eaten much the morning before, after two days of fucking we ate like starved animals. He had never done it with the woman on her side, I corrected that just before he was due to leave at two o'clock. My left foot was braced against his shoulder as he slowly fucked me. He said he liked looking in my face as we rocked back and forth, my tits moving with every thrust, my hips rocking in rhythm with his strokes. After he'd left for the weekend I ran a bath to sooth my aching body, including my well used pussy.

I was walking gingerly Monday and the day after. By Wednesday I was back to normal. Jerrod and I would see each other every day, we'd say hi as usual and go about the day. Thursday there was a knock on my open office door. Looking up I saw Jerrod.

"Afternoon Mrs. Gibbons. I hope your day was productive. One question. Can I give you a call later, I have some questions about my job and how to do it better."

I wanted to jump up, drag him in the office, push him into the chair and mount his cock. Instead I remained professional.

"Certainly. Here, take my card, it has my home phone on it. I look forward to hearing from you."

His call came in around eight. When I answered he spoke softly.

"Good evening Jenny. Are we on for the weekend? If so, do you mind if I bring my shave kit and a change of clothes?"

Be still my beating heart. I found it hard to breathe as I contemplated being fully sated two weekends in a row. It was obvious he wanted more.

"I don't mind, in fact bring enough for a few weekends. No sense leaving the bedroom if it isn't necessary." I was hoping he'd gotten the hint.

He chuckled, "I like the way you think Jenny. I haven't touched my dick all week saving it for you."

I laughed, "Thank you sweet boy. My kitty will be most pleased. Shall we say six tomorrow evening? Grab some food on the way. We'll need to replenish several times over the weekend."

I was about to hang up when something seemed off.

"Was there something else Jerrod?"

He stammered a moment and then blurted, "I like how you wear nylons everyday. They look so sexy."

"Those aren't nylons Jerrod. They're silk stockings held up by a garter belt with not four, but six straps. Would you like me to wear that this weekend?"

"I'd love that Jenny. I'm a sucker for lingerie, it makes my dick hard just thinking about it."

I chuckled, "Make sure you leave that dick alone until we're together tomorrow night. I want every bit of spunk your body can produce. I'll have to rummage through my lingerie drawer, I'm sure I have something you'll like. Goodnight Jerrod and no jerking off."

As I dressed Friday morning I went out of my way to dress sultry beneath my skirt and blouse. Sheer black seamed hose, matching silk garter belt, lace stretch black silk panties and a bra so thin it hid nothing. It was a good thing the red blouse was not transparent in any sense. Standing in just my undies I took a quick selfie of me in the full-length mirror. Then sent it to Jerrod along with a message.

"I can't show this to you at work, but here's what awaits you and your big dick."

Two minutes later my phone pinged with a text message. A picture of Jerrod with a raging hardon. On the tip was a glistening of pre-cum. Mmm, mmm, mmm, what a lovely sight. I didn't see Jerrod until late morning as he walked through the office area. I called out as he was walking by. Once inside the door he started to close it.

"Leave it open." I said. "That will keep the tongues from wagging."

Speaking softly I told him, "Just nod your head yes or no as I talk. Change of plans, we're going to the lake cabin for the weekend. Okay?" He nodded. "Bring swimwear in case we venture outside the cabin."

He asked quietly, "Will you still wear what you showed me this morning?"

I smiled, "Absolutely. I'll explain when you get to my place. Have a good afternoon Jerrod."

He nodded, "Thank you Mrs. Gibbons. I appreciate the advice. You have a good afternoon as well."

Linda, my personal assistant stuck her head in the door, "What was that about boss?"

"Nothing much. I had some pointers as to how he can improve. That's all."

She had a serious look on her face, "He's lucky to have a person like you as a boss. I sure hope he appreciates all you do for him."

I had all I could do to not burst out in laughter, "I'm sure it will work out. Everyone shows their gratitude in different ways. I'm certain he will find what works best for him."

I left work an hour early. I have an older three-quarter ton pickup in great shape that I use when going to the lake or if we get enough snow to warrant four-wheel drive. Jerrod would be the first guy I'd taken to the cabin. I smiled thinking about what I might be able to do on the bench seat. I giggled to myself, I hadn't been parking in ages. I wondered, am I still limber enough to fuck in a vehicle? Maybe we'll find out this weekend.

I packed a minimal amount of clothing beyond what I was already wearing. I'd need some jeans for rambling around if we decided to do so. Then there were the sexy undies. I didn't plan to have them on very much, and yet I wanted to see the reaction when I revealed my next to nothing lingerie. I was in the garage when Jerrod arrived, we loaded his gear into the truck and went inside for one last potty break before making the 40-minute drive.

As I walked from the bathroom he pushed me against the wall and slid his hand up my skirt. Cupping my sex he slid two fingers into the thigh gap. My panties were wet, he slid the fingers across the gusset a few times, removed his hand, smelled his fingers and put them in my mouth. After sucking them clean and kissing him I pushed back slightly.

"Are you sure we can't fuck before we go?" He asked. "I'm so damned horny I can't see straight."

I pushed my pussy tight to his hard cock and ground slightly. "No baby, we aren't gonna fuck here. I have other plans, plans you will love. Here are the keys, you're driving. I'll tell you where to go."

We grabbed a sub sandwich on the way out of town to tide us over until dinner. We'd been on the road about fifteen minutes when I unbuckled my seatbelt, slid across the bench seat and began opening his pants. When they were open and unzipped I told him to lift. With the pants and underwear around his knees I softly stroked his shaft. He needed no warmup time, he was stiff as a steel rebar. His eyes were asking questions, but his mouth wasn't saying a word.

I scooted back lowering my head to his lap. I had as much cock in my mouth as I could accommodate in two healthy deep bobs of the head. I sucked a minute or so and sat up.

"It's time I take care if this, keep your eyes on the road."

"But what if somebody see's you?"

I smiled, "All the better. They'll be jealous it's not their cock being sucked while they drive. Now put the seat back an inch or two so the steering wheel isn't in the way and enjoy the ride."

I heard nothing but grunts, groans, and deep sighs as I slowly sucked the life out of him. I could feel him swell and lifted up enough to speak.

"In my mouth. Give mama your juice."

I savored the thick creaminess as he exploded. I swallowed, gulp after gulp until there was no more. Lifting my head I wiped the side of my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Nice load Jerrod. You really have been saving it all week. We're nearly there, I'll take the wheel while you pull your pants up."

Dressed again he looked at me, "When do I get to see the lingerie and stockings?"

I moved to the center of the seat, raised my leg bent at the knee and let the skirt drop around my waist. Everything was exposed. Rubbing my fingers across the very wet gusset I cooed.

"This is all yours big boy. After dinner you can have all you like. How does that sound?"

I watched as he rubbed his crotch. Holy shit, he was hard and it hadn't been ten minutes since he'd cum in my mouth. Oh my, what a weekend we were going to have. At the cabin we deposited our bags, he was trying to undress me when I pushed him back.

"Slow down Jerrod. You're going to get all the pussy you can handle this weekend, but first we're going to dinner and maybe have a dance or two. I'll make a deal with you. I'll let you lick me until I cum if I can keep my panties on when we go out. Deal?"

He didn't say a word, he simply lifted me up, plopped my ass on the dining table, lifted my dress, pulled my panties aside and brought me to not one, but three orgasms before I had to push him away. Dinner was good, we were hungry and ate as though we weren't going to do anything else all weekend but play in bed. Dinner became even better when I returned from the restroom and put my warm wet panties in his hand. He smiled and put them to his face, sniffing he growled. An older couple were to our right, she smiled, winked and gave me a thumbs up.

A half mile down the road was a country bar that had a dance floor. We boot scooted and rubbed on one another. Then a slow song we both liked came on, he had my body pressed tight to his. I decided to up the ante. Moving slightly to the side I moved forward so my pussy was riding his thigh. He smiled and groaned, then cupped my ass pulling me tighter. With his head next to mine he whispered.

"Can we go now Jenny? I'm so horny my cock hurts."

I took his hand leading him off the dance floor, we collected our things and went to the truck. Parked toward the darker part of the parking lot gave me an idea. As he was getting in the driver's side I turned so my ass was toward him, lifted my skirt and commanded.

"Fuck me, right here, now."

There were a few couples leaving, and though the truck was rocking no one seemed to notice. I hadn't been fucked in a vehicle since high school, it was every bit as good at 48 as it was at 18. With a loud grunt he pushed against my ass and unloaded. Shot after shot splashed inside me, thick, warm, creamy in texture. It was running down my leg when he pulled out, I quickly grabbed a napkin from the glove compartment and attempted to stop the flow. No such luck. Well, that skirt would definitely have to be dry cleaned. I found it interesting that he hadn't so much as felt my tits yet. On the way to the cabin I unbuttoned the blouse and pulled it open.

His hand instinctively slid inside the garment and lifted my bra. My honkers reacted to the cool air with stiff nipples. Rolling one then the other he gently molded the closest one telling me to leave the blouse open and the bra pushed up. Thankfully the cabin was far enough away from others no one would when we arrived and walked to the cabin. Darkness was upon us which helped shield me from prying eyes. As I dug in my purse for the keys I felt his hands on my waist. Turning me to face the lake he moved my hands forward to grab the rail.

I felt my skirt be lifted and his cock touch the labia. I opened my legs and arched my back waiting for his cock to invade me once more. I couldn't believe this kid could fuck so much in such a small amount of time. I still had most of his load in me from not quite an hour prior. He slid in balls deep with one steady stroke. I arched my back as much as possible, threw my hair back and pushed back against him. Moonlight had just begun to glow across the lake when I felt him grab a handful of hair and lightly tug. He'd been stroking me a solid ten minutes or more when I felt him begin to swell. I'd already cum twice and was anxious to feel him his cock paint my insides, for the second time in less than two hours. Looking out across the lake I realized it was my moonlight serenade.

With a loud grunt he pulled my ass back and slammed into me. His cock was spewing gobs of semen within. Where the hell did this kid get the stamina and spunk to fuck me endlessly? I didn't care, I wanted all he was willing to deposit in my cum dump. When he pulled out he slapped my ass playfully and stepped back. I remained in that position catching my breath, then I heard a plopping sound, looking between my legs I could see cum dripping out of me hitting the deck boards. The skirt was already a mess, I tucked it between my legs and scrambled to the bathroom.

After having cum three times in the past four or five hours I figured he was done for the night and we'd sleep in. Little did I know. I woke just after 5 am with him sucking my tits and slowly finger fucking me. Sensing I was awake he stopped sucking and looked up.

"Hands and knees Jen. Ass in the air, tits on the mattress. Throw that braid back so I can ride you hard. When I'm done fucking you we're gonna have breakfast and go fishing. I'm hungry for fresh fish."

Hmm, what happened to me being in charge? Yet, I liked it. He was being assertive, taking what he wanted without being aggressive. I think in his mind he was ready for more, his body had other plans. It took him almost twenty minutes to cum. I had only had two orgasms in that time and they were rather elusive as well. With my pussy full of more cum he pushed me forward while he sat back. I didn't mind a bit, I was worn out, he'd fucked me into oblivion in less than 24 hours. I was sore and needed time to recuperate.

On the way to the cabin the day before we had stopped at C-Store called Kwik-Trip for gas and a box of their donuts called Glazers. That's what we had for breakfast along with coffee. Though the fish weren't biting we managed to catch enough crappie and bluegill for a meal. On the water we talked quite a bit, mostly him wondering how I had attained the lake cabin.

I didn't hold back, "When shithead decided he wanted to go spelunking in his 21 year old secretary I was smart enough to hire a PI. By the time I filed I had ample evidence to bury the scumbag. Adultery is not a reason for divorce in our state so I couldn't use it there. However, embarrassing pictures finding their way to certain people would have destroyed him entirely. Yeah, I know, it's illegal, but it would be damned hard to determine where those images had come from."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah, but what about the truck and cabin? Were they part of the divorce settlement?"

I laughed and sat back. Opening my blouse my bare tits hung out. I first tweeked the nipples and then slid my hands up my thighs until they touched the crotch of my shorts.

"He didn't think these old titties or my hungry pussy were enough anymore so I took the fucker for what I wanted. Which was no maintenance, we left each other's retirement alone, we split the bank accounts down the middle. I kept the house, the cabin and the truck. He was most pissed about the truck. Shit, it was nine years old at that point, what the fuck?"

Jerrod was ready to start the motor and head for shore when he asked, "Where is he now?"

I belly laughed. "In cold ass black fly infested Northern Maine. All alone I might add. She dumped his ass after less than a year. He won't come back here, he's too embarrassed. On top of that, at his age he'll never find another position like he has there in a city like ours. Nah, he's there for the duration."

We cooked the fish for a late lunch and then took a nap. Damn I needed that. I like being fucked but I had never had a non-stop fuck machine like Jerrod before. I wondered if my old puss could handle him much longer. When we woke we took a walk along the lake until the skeeters found us, it was early evening when we got back to the cabin. Taking me in his arms he asked.

"Will I get to see the lingerie tonight? I won't fuck you unless you want me to. I know I've pushed things a bit much. It's just that you drive me wild. I've had a few lovers before but not one who loves to fuck and suck dick like you do. You're ruining me for any women in the future."

I leaned back, "I'll put it on now, and I want you in me once more today. New position though. On my tummy with a pillow underneath pushing my ass up while you drill me from behind. You'll like it, promise."

When I walked from the bedroom in nothing but a belt, stockings and micro panties I saw him on the couch. Naked with his cock standing at attention. Dropping in front of him I sucked as much meat in as possible. Standing I reached for his hand.

"Come along. Fuck Jenny one more time today."

He enjoyed the new position as much as I did. It was made more fun because we managed to cum together, a rarity for me. Lying in bed I listened to his breathing soften and then nearly disappear. Finally, my young stud was going to sleep. My last thoughts before sleep overtook was to give him a good morning blow job and then one last fuck when we got back to my place. Ah, the best laid plans of mice and men.

I woke up to sunlight streaming in the window and a man's tongue licking my clit. I wasn't awake five minutes and the rockets went off. I was ready to reciprocate when he told me no.

"I want you to ride me so I can play with your tits. I love them, warm, soft, big enough to play with but not floppy. Please Jen, ride me until I cum in your sweet, sweet pussy."

As I straddled and lowered myself onto his gorgeous throbbing meat he reached up and cupped my breasts. Molding them as I moved, pulling them into cones and pinching the nipples. I was ready to cum when I realized he was close, I managed to hold off until I felt his cock swell. I jammed my body down and yelled.

"Pinch them, pinch the nipples. Yes, pull them. Oh my god I can't hold back."

I felt the gush of liquid from my body coat his cock, between the two of us it was a sticky slimy mess. My body was rocking back and forth on his cock milking him for everything he was worth. I wanted every last drop. As the orgasm subsided I lay atop him, out of breath, searching for oxygen. I could have gone back to sleep at that point had I not been lying on top of Jerrod. I gently rolled to the side making sure he was softened enough to slide out of me easily. It was 9:45 when I woke to the smell of French Toast and bacon. Plodding to the kitchen I fell into his arms when he turned around.

"Good morning Jenny. It sounded like you slept well. Are you hungry?"

I nodded. "Was I snoring? I hope I wasn't snoring."

Leading me to the table and sitting me on a chair he answered, "Not really, a few soft tremors, but no real snoring."

"How long have you been up? Oh, and thank you for breakfast."

He chuckled, "I could hear you stirring and figured you'd be awake soon, that's why I started breakfast. I've been up since just after seven. What a beautiful sunrise."

I surprised myself by eating nearly three pieces of French toast and three slices of bacon. Once the kitchen was clean and the dishes done we started the process of getting the cabin ready to leave. After that as we packed I asked if he wanted to go one more time before we left. His response was an answer to silent prayers.

"If you don't mind I'm gonna pass. Truth be told you've worn me out. I don't have enough energy or semen to screw you one more time this weekend. I hope you're not disappointed."

I slid next to him and cuddled tight to his side. "Thanks Jerrod. My body is tired and my kitty can't take much more. These two weekends have been the best of my entire divorced life. Would you like to do it again next weekend? I should be healed and ready to go by then."

He stood thinking a few minutes then looked at me, "I like that idea, but let's set some parameters. Instead of trying to fuck each other to death what if we just go at it when we're both in the mood. I really want to do you in the lake if the waters not too cold."