My Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been fucked in the lake for years, how did this kid know what would ring my bell.

"Hell yes we'll get it on in the lake. It's been years since a cock has been buried in my pussy while swimming. Great idea. Plus I like the suggestion you gave, we'll do it when we both feel the urge."

We arrived at my place just before 4, he helped me unpack and put stuff away. We ordered pizza, he left just after seven. I was in bed by 8:30 and asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. When the alarm went off I didn't want to get up, but did out of habit. My nether region was sore and it stung a little to wash. After drying off I took a handheld mirror and looked to see how swollen I was. I damned near fainted, the labia looked like they'd been injected with botox. There no longer remained any doubt, another weekend like this one was gonna kill me. I was relieved that he had suggested less activity, it took the ownness off me.

Work was work. Linda only commented once Monday morning that I was walking like I'd had a cock the size of a horse in me over the weekend. I smiled and told her she had to no idea how close that analysis was. Tuesday I was walking almost normal, by Wednesday I was back in the game, but not ready to have him rip me apart so soon. The weekend would come soon enough. Both Jerrod and I had been busy enough in our jobs that we hadn't called or texted until Wednesday evening when my phone rang.

"Hi Jen. How are you feeling? Sorry I haven't contacted you before now, as you know, work has been hairy all week. Are we still on for this weekend?"

Smiling to myself I answered, "I'm game if you are. Shall we do the cabin again? Maybe we can christen the lake with some of our spunk."

He laughed, "I like the way you think. I'll be at your house by four if you can get away early."

I scoffed, "Of course I can get away early, I'm the boss. Remember?"

That weekend set the tone for our sex lives over the next seven months. We spent more time doing fun stuff like flea markets and craft shows between enjoying each other's body. We did indeed christen the lake, several times before the cool days of autumn settled in. I'm not sure how we managed to keep our relationship platonic at work and like sex starved teens on weekends, but we did. The end came about when Jerrod accepted a transfer to a larger office. It was the next step on the ladder for him and we were of the same opinion, he needed to take the promotion.

To end things we flew to Hawaii for a week where we carried like the first weekend we'd been together. We screwed in the room, in the pool when no one was around, behind a dune on the beach, we even left some spunk in the Pacific Ocean. We arrived home on Saturday afternoon, he would be leaving early Sunday morning and spent Saturday night with me, it was a long night of tenderness and emotion. We didn't fuck once, it was making love the three times we enjoyed each other before dawn. Kissing me goodbye in the early hours of morning I held on a minute longer.

He smiled, "Thank you for being my lover these months and teaching me so much. I'll never forget you."

I stroked his face and gently kissed his lips, "No need for thanks Jerrod. It's been my pleasure."

It took a few days for the sadness to wane, I was wondering what I would do without the steady diet of sex I'd become accustomed to. My answer came about quite unexpectedly a few months later. I shopped at a neighborhood grocery store owned by the same Korean family for as long as I could recall. During the covid thing they started delivering groceries for a small fee, a benefit I took advantage of. Now that the mask mandates and the rest of the hysteria had settled I continued with home deliveries.

The youngest son Dae had been delivering my groceries for months, he and his younger sister were being groomed to take over the store. On one of those occasions he asked if he might use my restroom citing the tea was running through him. I pointed toward the bath off the laundry room and began sorting clothes. As I turned I noticed he hadn't closed the door entirely which allowed me to see the front of him via the mirror.

What I saw made me smile and my pussy tingle. With his dick in his hand there was easily another three inches beyond his grip. I'd read that Oriental men aren't known for big dicks, but this 22-year-old put that myth to rest. As he exited the bathroom I was folding the flimsiest, sexiest, skimpiest panties I owned. There were several in a pile on the basket. When he saw them his face went red. Leading him to the front door I stopped him at the threshold.

"Thank you Dae. I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me this Saturday?"

He nodded, "Yes, I'll tell my sister she'll need to close. Should I bring anything?"

I patted his chest as I gently moved him out the door.

"Just yourself Dae, it will be my pleasure to serve you."

Lying in bed later I slipped in a bullet and brought myself to a screaming climax. I went to sleep knowing who my next lover would be. Dae and his beefy cock. It might take me a few weeks to have him prepped, but I'm determined to make him mine, at least for a season. I did see Jerrod one more time after he left, seven months later at his wedding. What a lovely and gracious bride. I happened to be in the ladies at the same time they were raising the train and fastening it to her gown for the reception. With the others gone she reached out and took my elbow.

"You're Jenny aren't you?"

I nodded. Her arms went around my shoulders hugging me. "Thank you for giving me a man who knows how to take care of a lady's needs. He's the best in bed, my gosh, it's unbelievable."

I smiled and kissed her cheek as she pulled away, "You're welcome my dear, it was my pleasure."