My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to clean up the toilet and the floor when you miss? Because you're going to miss."

"If I have to."

"Still no."

Finally she talked me into letting her practice with it in the shower. She spent a good month learning all the nuances of aiming a penis during urination, and she finally got to the point where she was as reliable at getting the proper trajectory and splash pattern as I was. After that, I rarely took my morning piss, or any other when she was in the house, alone. By the time that first anniversary arrived, she had upped the ante, trying to see how well she could control it in various stages of erection, from totally post-orgasmically spent, to casually flaccid, to partial morning woody, to full-on flight deck. The latter could only be done outdoors or in the shower, since it needed about a ten-foot stand-off from the target, and without a rifled barrel, the scatter increased greatly with distance. Still she enjoyed seeing the response to various angles and pressure squeezes, from no stream at all, to an embarrassing dribble, to full fire hose mode. She had the access she wanted, the skill, and the motivation, however inexplicable. She wasn't into getting pissed on, fortunately, but by now I was used to my urination being a couples activity, and having her fingers on my dick for any reason was a pleasure. Once I was confident that it was safe, there was no more reason for me to object to her able and cheerful assistance. That it always involved far more fondling, both during and afterwards, than I ever would have considered applying to myself for something so utilitarian, was something I just had to get used to.

As soon as I was done, or as soon as we were done, we took a morning shower. That was followed by a leisurely period of mutual oral pleasuring, and my second ejaculation of the holiday by way of my lady's skilled lips and tongue. She took me all the way in, a capable and enthusiastic deep throat, but when I came in her mouth she placed the head just inside her lips, savoring the taste before she swallowed it.

Tethys found ways to integrate our other activities, even eating and drinking, into erotic events. This particular Friday, some holiday sweets were involved, among which were chocolate pudding and a strawberry-banana shake. I can confirm that chocolate pudding is extra tasty when it's presented on a swollen and extended nipple or two, and Tethys seemed to enjoy it as a cock coating. The shake didn't stay in place quite so well, but even so simple as putting two straws into a single glass of it, taking half a mouthful, and then attempting to swap it between the two of us was great fun. It was a bit messy at times, but by then we were used to cleaning up those kinds of blessed messes. We did something similar with our breakfast sausages, nibbling the same link from each end until our lips met in the middle.

My third ejaculation came near noon, when we were preparing to go for a three mile run through the neighborhood. She wanted to feel fresh cum inside her as she ran, and test her skills at holding it inside her. I didn't believe for a minute that she'd succeed, nor did I hesitate to give her a chance to try it. This time I fucked her doggy style, which meant neither one of us could look the other in the eyes during our orgasms. I think she closed hers this time, I know I did.

After the run, the clothes came off again. The sense of general pleasure and excitement that came with casually hanging out naked with Tethys was indescribable. A year after our first meeting, I still couldn't describe myself as a nudist, but I was inevitably heading in that direction. I had become accustomed to having that tight sexy muscularly feminine body naked alongside me, but that didn't make her presence any less arousing. The most mundane activities, in her bare-skinned presence, became incredibly erotic.

We weren't shooting for mundane today, though. What Tethys was shooting for was to get my cock to do more shooting. I felt satisfied at the moment, having cum three times since dinner last night, but Tethys had every intention of making this day, her whole weekend, in fact, a sexual interlude to remember. She wanted to spend the afternoon watching porn videos with me, and she obviously wanted me inspired by them. We ended up watching four decent ones, two commercially made, and two featuring Tethys herself, one a repeat of her and Henri and Sonia, and one featuring herself and Carl. She made the professionals pale in comparison. So did Sonia and Henri, as a matter of fact. I'd seen that one several times already, but I hadn't wearied of it yet. On the other hand, after three ejaculations in less than eighteen hours, I still didn't feel particularly recharged yet.

Tethys is evil. Sometimes. She was also insatiable. Whether I was capable of having an orgasm or not, she was going to get hers. She'd never been into toys, and while she was perfectly capable of masturbating herself into oblivion, that was never her first choice. I was there, I was available, and I was going to get her off, with the help of our porn. Even if I didn't have the seminal resources to cum again at the moment, she knew I could at least re-acquire and maintain an erection, and she knew how to make it grow.

I sat on the couch, and she sat on my lap, facing the screen. Her hips gyrated back and forth, and side to side, and in a grinding circle as my cock remained embedded within her. My hands found themselves acting as a substitute bra, supporting her breasts, although her real bras as far as I know didn't squeeze and pull and twist her nipples as she moved. It turned out more stimulating than I expected, and after multiple porn videos and multiple bouts of different fucking styles, I managed another jet of cum into her pussy just before dinner time. Number four. I was beat, but the following meal was good, and included ice cream. How could I not recover?

I recovered enough to be in the mood to doze off. Tethys was at least partially cooperative. She snuggled up to me, holding me as I relaxed towards oblivion. I awoke a couple hours later to find her mouth on my cock again, which had apparently started without me. Once she was confident I was awake, she straddled me once more and fucked me to a couple more giggling orgasms. Her orgasms, not mine. We spent another hour or so with me tenderly providing the foreplay that I should have offered a day ago. I truly did love licking and massaging her pussy and gently sliding my fingers over the rest of her body I know she enjoyed it, because she had at least one more orgasm. There might have been more, but I didn't know, because I fell asleep before she was down from that one.

I woke the next morning alone in my bed, but I quickly became aware I wasn't alone in the house. The smell of frying eggs and bacon was torturing my nostrils. I jumped out of bed and, as a rare treat, managed to take my morning piss all by myself. Not that I minded the help, but I did need to maintain basic competency.

I had just flushed and washed my hands when the angelic vision of the traditionally naked Tethys appeared at the bedroom door.

"Go back to bed, young man," she ordered.

"I'm not letting you eat breakfast without me," I protested. I know what you're trying to do, Oh Woman of the Insatiable and Abundant Appetites. You're going to eat the whole thing after tempting me with the smell of your cooking!"

"Go back to bed!" She repeated. "Just a few more minutes and you'll be fed better than you can dream!"

I sat down on the bed and she disappeared again. I wanted to go back into the kitchen and interfere, but I knew she was on a tear, and I knew what she had in mind. I was still a little worn out from yesterday's continuous sex, so bed didn't seem like such a bad idea. Where did she get all this endless energy?

When she 'finally,' after those few minutes that seemed so much longer to my eager stomach, arrived with a big bacon omelet, a banana, and a glass of juice, I knew that I was on the verge of being re-strengthened. Tethys never claimed to be great in the kitchen, but she had a few specialties which she did very well, and the omelet was up near the top. No breakfast diner could come close to hers. We ate in bed, me knowing that it would mean a change of sheets, but I was ok with that. Spending the night with Tethys usually involved a change of sheets afterwards anyway.

It came as no surprise to learn that this was all part of a fiendish plot on her part to restore my energy just long enough to give her what she wanted. How could I not know? She did this every Saturday. Once she had a vagina-full of the biggest semen load I could offer, she bade me a fond farewell and traipsed off to Carl's to donate it to the cause of his sloppy seconds kink. Normally it wasn't an issue, I'd have plenty of cum to give on a Saturday morning. But this time I was a bit worn out from taking a "day off" on Friday. She knew I needed the pep. And she was right.

After a pleasant meal, cleanup, and mutual shower, she had her way with me. Usually "her way" meant her on top. She loved to ride. This time was no exception. I still wasn't 100 percent, and the ride lasted longer than she might have planned, but I didn't hear a word of complaint from her. I did hear some words of encouragement, words of ecstasy, and words of desire. Some women fake a bit of passion to hurry the process along a little bit, but that's never been how Tethys operates. One does not have to interpret her variations of "Fuck, you feel so fucking good!" as another way to demand "Hurry up and shoot that damn cum into me, you fucking slowpoke. I'm getting tired of putting up with your leisurely ass!"

It took a while, but when I did cum, it was a surprisingly respectable load (or at least felt that way to me) considering I'd already ejaculated four times since Thursday night. Tethys was just as intense and fierce-eyed as ever, staring deep into my soul as I shot into her and she screamed and laughed in our simultaneous climax.

I had nothing left. I panted, gasped, limp, spreadeagled on the bed. Tethys had clamped up her pussy as she lifted off of me, so there was nothing leaking out. The only droplets were those that had collected on her labia while my cock was still inside, and a little bit of creamy coating covered my cock as it flopped onto my belly. She sweetly licked and sucked until my cock was as shiny with saliva as it had been from cum, and then she gave me a taste of my own medi-semen, with a deep cum-flavored kiss.

"Thank you, lover," she crooned as if she had made no effort whatsoever in extracting every ounce of my free energy. "I'll see you tomorrow. You'll see more of me today. Just keep your phone on."

She headed out the door with a final "I love you!"

It was about three hours later when I got the texted video of Carl fucking the cum out of her cunt. I have to say there was more in there than I expected. Carl's, of course, was a true gusher. He apparently saved his sperm all day Thursday and Friday. Like me at the time, he wasn't fucking anyone but Tethys. And now she had a third sperm donor to keep her busy. And still she was insatiable!

Saturday wasn't really a total waste. I did manage to get a few hours in working on a personal coding project I'd been playing with for a while, adding features to my evolution program. I wanted to include the effects of populations splitting into separate habitats, which was not as straightforward as I'd originally predicted. It was a welcome break for both my mind and body.

I got another video on Saturday night. Tethys was doing her usual Tethys thing, riding on top of Carl. It struck me that I'd hadn't yet taken her to a country bar where they feature rides on the mechanical bull. I had no doubt that this girl would out-buck any of them. I had no resentment, no jealousy. I hadn't done much all day, although I had gotten around to changing the sheets eventually. I enjoyed watching this video, because I enjoyed watching Tethys fuck. She was beautiful. She was genuine. She was joyful. And I was still too exhausted to feel like I should have been the one fucking her just then. I might be recovered by tomorrow, I thought.

Sunday morning I woke up truly refreshed. I felt like I had indeed recovered. I fixed myself a simple breakfast of cereal, milk and fruit, and was just finishing up when Tethys returned.

"How do you feel?" Her concern was genuine, but it was also a bit strategic. She obviously wasn't finished with me yet, and she hadn't needed any recovery.

"My pussy is thoroughly clean at the moment," she informed me happily, "and it's in the mood for a relaxed, leisurely lip and tongue exercise from a true gentleman."

This meant that she'd had a happy morning fuck from Carl, followed by a good shower before coming back. They hadn't videoed this one, though. Regardless, I was more than willing. When in the mood for an extended session of pussy licking, she was also in the mood for all the other sensual delights that you might associate with it. Her entire skin was an erogenous zone, and every touch I gave, whether oral or tactile, came right back to me in the most tender and savory sensations.

Tethys tasted delicious. In my opinion deliciousness is the default taste of a woman's pussy, so this was nothing unusual. What was unusual was the abundance of taste experiences she had given me over the last year. I hadn't had much experience with women before meeting her, and much of that previous experience had been disappointing. There had been a few tastes, along with a few teases, but Tethys was immersive for me in all the best ways. We spent Sunday morning practicing a variety of oral skills. In addition to my nuzzling, licking nibbling, sniffing, blurping and drooling on and in her sublime vagina, she held a masterclass in cocksucking. I didn't know there were so many ways of stimulating my glans, my frenulum, my shaft, my balls, my perineum, and my butthole. She worked on my side extensions, the expanded tissues on the sides of my shaft that made it so flat and broad. No one else had ever treated the unusual features of my cock as a treasured gift before, and I was in complete rapture.

Everything that Tethys did to me was transferable back to her, with only minor adjustments for the anatomical differences. My scrotum became her labia, the head of my cock became her clitoris, my shaft became her tunnel. Her nipples were responsive, as were mine, and we both shivered and giggled as we massaged one another from head to toe. There was no particular order to our explorations, no need to start at one end and gradually move towards the other. Her touch was electric, and often unexpected, moving from knee to elbow, from the gentle nibble on an earlobe to a strange, exotic penetration between the toes. Every body part was sacred and loved, nothing was neglected. It was an eroticism that transcended mere sexuality, and we both seemed to be producing dopamine, oxytocin, and uncharted endorphins in massive quantities. I was losing the ability to tell whether I was relaxed or on edge, my excitement and my euphoria were blurred in a single surrounding vortex of joy. When Tethys wrapped her lips around my cock and grabbed my balls gently with her fingers, my orgasm was one of the fastest I'd ever had. I barely had time to gasp "I'm cumming!" before her mouth became the warm, wet receptacle of my satisfaction. I collapsed quickly.

"Have I ever told you that you have the most delicious cum?" Tethys repeated as she snuggled up next to me. Her hands were still massaging my spent dick, and dipping down between my legs to lift my balls up for more gentle massaging.

"So how many orgasms did you have this time?" I finally managed to control my breathing enough to speak. "I counted four."

"Four big ones. There were a bunch of smaller ones that kind of blended together. I couldn't keep track of all of them. It was just one big cumfest for me. You make me feel wonderful, Taylor."

"How do you do it?" I shook my head. "I think you must be the most orgasmic woman in the world. I wouldn't have thought it was physically possible for anybody to have all the orgasms you do, and not be sore or tired or just worn out. Plus all the energy you put into fucking and sucking between orgasms. It just doesn't phase you!"

"It used to," she smiled. "When I first started fucking Carl I got tired and sore fairly often. But really, it was just three times a week, so I didn't have much trouble adapting. Now that I have you, between you and Carl I'm fucking at least six days a week, and usually a couple of times each day. And even on my day off, Thursday, I masturbate more often than not."

"I used to masturbate a lot," I said. "But I haven't felt the need since we've been together."

"Well, now I have you and Carl to masturbate me, as well as fuck me, so I certainly do it less. But I've definitely gotten more sexual endurance this past year. And the better my endurance is, the more I enjoy it and the more I want it."

She brought her lips in to give me a cheerful kiss on the cheek. "It's just another form of exercise, really. By exercising my muscles, I get stronger and increase my muscular endurance. When I exercise my brain, I get smarter and more creative. When I exercise my sexuality, I increase my capacity for fucking. I think they all tie together as well. I believe the weight lifting I do with Carl helps increase my physical sexual capacity, and using my brain and my imagination not only makes me more creative with my art, I think it helps increase my libido and my sexual creativity."

"So you're a sexual superhero as well as a muscular superhero, then," I laughed.

She shared my laugh. "That's a nice way to think about it. Yeah, I'll go with that. I like it. And by the way, my sexy man, your sexual abilities have increased over the last year too, so it doesn't just work on me. You keep your erection a lot longer, you have more control, you recover faster, and you cum more often and with more messy volume than you used to. Unless I over-use that super cock of yours, then it still gets a little depleted."

I sighed, "I can't believe how often I've already cum this weekend. This has been a record breaker, and 'depletion' is not too strong a word."

"You've got more to give, Big Boy," she smiled. "You've got it in you, and I'm going to get it out of you."

It took until the evening, but eventually she did get her seventh ejaculation out of me. Combined with the three from Carl, she'd had the cum of ten ejaculations shared between her pussy and her mouth this weekend. And it looked like she might get a couple more on Monday.

A sexual superhero she was, and there were people out there needing to be rescued.



12