My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6 -- It's Heating Up.
8k words
4.71
4.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers

My Polyamorous Girl

Chapter 6 -- It's Heating Up

Note: The following group of chapters overlaps Tethys' narrative about the huge change that occurred in our lives over a very short time period. I will try gloss over a few things that she's already explained better. There are places where my own memory of events differs somewhat from hers. This is natural, and if there's a major conflict, go with her version. There were some situations that we each interpreted differently though, so it's just a matter of perspective.

A pleasant spring quickly billowed into a blast furnace of a summer. Tethys could handle the heat better than I could. She not only handled it, she thrived in it. She needed it. The heat was like a release for her after a long winter of jackets and hoods. She tossed her clothes off and tried her best to forget they existed.

She couldn't do that, of course, and she'd been naked indoors all the time anyway, so the change felt more dramatic to her than it was in practice. But she took as many opportunities as possible to spend time naked in the sun, and if at all possible she wanted to fuck in the sun. Her apartment had no yard, unfortunately, but my house was better situated for outdoor privacy. The back fence was high enough to shield most of the yard from the second story windows of surrounding houses. It wouldn't have mattered to Tethys if the neighbors saw us fucking, as far as she was concerned they could have all perched on the fence and cheered us on. But they wouldn't have done that, of course, and Tethys had enough respect for their sensibilities to avoid the sightlines that did exist.

Carl's back yard was even more private, and during the times she spent with him they would often lounge or fuck there before, during breaks from, or after their workouts. And there was always Hippie Hollow on Saturdays with Carl, and occasionally for a couple of hours on Sunday with me. I loved watching her navigate the rocks and the water and the slopes and the crowd at Hippie Hollow. Her body looked truly extraordinary as a result of her weight training with Carl, and its golden response to sunlight. The light glowed off of her sensuous, well defined muscles as she walked, her pectorals supporting her breasts and nipples keeping them upright and projecting forward, her shaved pussy making her look even more streamlined. In my mind, she was a vision of sexual perfection.

She missed Sonia, having another woman who shared her taste in men, and who shared her man, made her feel like she had a true buddy, and now that buddy was on the other side of the world. They texted and even spoke on the phone occasionally, but Sonia's concert tour was grueling, and the conversations became less frequent as the summer approached. She was expecting to return sometime in the mid to late summer, but she didn't have a date yet. Her concert manager kept scheduling new gigs as the tour was proving more successful than expected, and tickets were actually selling out. She wasn't reserving stadiums yet, she didn't even have a hit single, but her performances were popular, and news of them was spreading word of mouth and on social media. She was having no trouble filling the small to medium-sized venues they had arranged. That was good news, of course, and Tethys was happy for her, but still impatient to see her again.

My job was going well, and I finally began developing a sense of security about it in the longer term. My old Chevy Impala had never been my favorite car. I bought it used in a bit of a hurry, and while it ran fine, it just had never been me. Now I didn't feel stuck with it any more, and I felt I was in a position to get the car I really wanted. That turned out to be a brand new Tesla Model 3. I brought Tethys with me to take delivery of it, and she was as thrilled as I was. I felt like I'd "arrived."

So the first part of the summer passed happily, except for our somewhat different approaches to the heat. Monday nights, Wednesday nights and Saturdays all day she belonged to Carl. Tuesday nights, Friday nights, and Sundays all day she was mine. Friday was our social night, sometimes we'd do dinner and a movie, sometimes karaoke, sometimes dancing, sometimes we'd stop into a local sports bar where a group of my buddies from work hung out. It wasn't our favorite thing to do, and we didn't usually stay long, but I did like to show her off, and she liked me showing her off. And my coworkers didn't have to suspect that I had an imaginary girlfriend. Thursdays she spent at home, not seeing anyone, not watching porn, not masturbating, and not even thinking about sex. "Being celibate one day a week makes me horny for the rest of the week," she explained.

Some Sunday's we spent at home, sometimes we went to Hippie Hollow and then maybe to a park or to socialize with my family. They loved Tethys, especially the kids, although my sisters never tired of asking her and me when we were getting married. Her answer was always the same, and in truth my sisters always expected that answer from her, although it didn't stop them from asking again.

"It's not on the schedule right now," she would smile and answer sweetly. "Our relationship doesn't require it."

She wanted to say "My other lovers would not approve," and sometimes I wanted her to say it -- sometimes I wanted to say it, but out of respect for the chastity of their worldviews, we had so far refrained. It got to be a game eventually, and I'm sure my sisters were well aware of that, but they enjoyed playing it too.

On Saturday, July 6, she was part of an art showing in the park. She even skipped her workout and Hippie Hollow excursion for it, which put Carl in a quandary. Ultimately, and unusually, both of us went with her to show our support. Despite not being naked at the lake, she was in her element. It was scorching hot, and she was wearing a loose fitting one-piece romper of a light brown hemp. That and a pair of sandals was her complete outfit. No bra nor panties restricted her. It was the closest she could manage to being naked, she told me, and while she looked modest enough to the casual eye, I could tell by the way she carried herself that she was 'almost-comfortable.'

It was a productive event for her, she sold several of her paintings at good prices. The buyer of one of her paintings, Mrs. Sheffield... yes, THAT Mrs. Sheffield, had liked it so much that she'd commissioned a more ambitious one from her.

"I love your style," she told her. "I think it would work perfectly for a nice seascape. And I love mermaids! Do you think you could do a seascape with a mermaid for me? Maybe kind of like The Little Mermaid, sitting on a rock. But facing the setting sun. Something like that. Oh, that would be gorgeous in this style!"

They'd settled on a size and a price, and rights for Tethys to make and sell prints of the completed work. It was going to be a big one.

I didn't get a chance to discuss it with her until Sunday night, because the three of us made it a weekend threesome, salvaging an evening workout at Carl's house at least, but not until after he had been thrilled to receive his sloppy seconds fresh from the source. He watched, mostly silently but obviously happily, taking more pictures and videos, as Tethys and I fucked in several positions. He didn't rush us, and we took our time. Tethys was in a buoyant mood, and she experienced even more orgasms than usual. We ended with her favorite, me on my back on the weight bench, her straddling my hips and riding my cock reverse cowgirl style, and sucking Carl's cock as she bounced up and down on me. When I finally exploded up into her, she immediately pulled off of me, clamped her cunt closed for a few seconds, and leaned over the safety bars of the squat rack with her legs spread and her ass thrust up and out. She opened back up again just as Carl slid into her, and the expression on both of their faces was ecstatic, both coming quickly, and both producing an abundance of fluid volume. Afterwards, the amount of creampie residue dribbling out of Tethys' pussy was the most I'd ever seen, and she made no effort to hold it back, prevent it from dripping on the rubber mat covered floor, or to even keep it on one place. She walked casually, if a little unsteadily, to the drink refrigerator in the corner of Carl's den gym, leaving a trail of slippery sticky goo behind her, and a string of ooze dangling between her legs like liquid spider silk. Carl and I both merely watched in awe. God she was beautiful.

By Sunday night, after we made it back to my place, Tethys was feeling more philosophical.

"I'm glad she didn't give me a deadline," she mused. "This is going to take some research and some practice. I'm still not as good with nudes as I'd like."

"This is a mermaid, not a nude," I tried to sound reassuring.

"A mermaid is just a nude with a tail!" she quipped. "I wish Sonia was here. I could get her to model it for me."

"Do they have black mermaids?" I asked innocently.

"Shut up, dummy!" she punched me on the shoulder. "When I first met you, you pretended to know something about art, you faking seducer. You were just trying to get in my pants, but I outsmarted you. I just got rid of my pants!"

She gave me a look of sacrificial patience. "First, a mermaid can be any color you want. If Mrs. Sheffield wants a black mermaid, she can have a black mermaid." She dropped to a stage whisper. "Although from what I think I know of Mrs. Sheffield, she won't want to go there. But the other thing is Sonia is beautiful in any color. She doesn't have to be just black. Her beauty transcends color. I could spray paint her green and she'd still be spectacular."

"Captain Kirk would prefer her that way, I'm sure," I added helpfully.

But Sonia wasn't available. There were photos and videos, though. We both decided that somewhere in all the threesome shots we had of Sonia there would be some poses that she could take forms and details from.

"You know, we have plenty of images and videos of you as well," I reminded her. "You could be the model. You're as beautiful as Sonia in my book."

She hesitated, and looked hard at me. "Sometimes I think you really mean that," her eyes were glistening.

"Of course I fucking mean it!" I scolded her, feeling irritated. "Why the hell would I say it if I didn't mean it? Stop minimizing your own wonderful qualities, Tethys! Look, remember how you told me my cock was beautiful when I said it was deformed? You told me I wasn't appreciating it, and that it was actually beautiful. Remember?"

"Yes," she murmured.

"You're even beyond that. You were able to see my cock as beautiful even when no other woman ever did. You saw beauty that they didn't see. You aren't even in that position. You're not just beautiful to me, you are fucking beautiful, period! It's not just my opinion. It's not just me seeing beauty that other people don't see. Tethys, everybody sees it. Everybody knows you're beautiful! Do you know how many people admire your beauty? Do you know how many compliments I get when people see that I'm with you? You are hot, you are sexy and you're not just subjectively beautiful, you are objectively beautiful. That you are a stunning beauty is an objective fact

Tethys laughed at this, and I was disarmed. My argument had gone well.

"Objective or not, my Love, you make me feel beautiful," she sounded almost shy. "And you make me feel sexy. And you make me feel desirable." By now her hand was firmly wrapped around my cock, which was already responding in a positive way. "You make me feel loved, and you make me feel wanted. Feeling beautiful and sexy and desirable and loved and wanted makes me also feel horny. And you and your beautiful cock deserve to be made love to by a woman who you and all your friends think is beautiful."

"Not think you're beautiful," I remind her. "Are beautiful. Objectively beautiful!"

"Well I'm going to make some objective love to you right now!" she announced, leading me by my extended cock out into the back yard, to our "safe" spot. She knelt in front of me, and moved the tip towards her lips.

"Anybody who doesn't think this big ol' aircraft carrier is beautiful is a fool!" she spoke into the head as if it were a microphone. "It's about time we launched this ship. I christen thee U.S.S. Beautiful! We gotta start scheduling you some port calls!"

She took a quick suck, and looking up into my eyes, smiled again. "You know what U.S.S. stands for? 'Ultra Scrumptious Semen!'"

She dipped down nearly full length, and pulled back out again. "Mind if I snack?"

I may not have had my wits about me any more, but I still had a half-wit.

"Take all you want," I admonished, "but eat all you take."

"I can do that," she agreed.

"And then I'll eat you."

**********

The following Sunday Tethys arrived at my house in a mood that, if not bad, was less that her usually upbeat Polyamorous Pollyanna.

"Carl and I didn't get to fuck at Hippie Hollow yesterday."

"Why not, were the cops there?"

"No, a strange couple was. They took our spot."

"Strange?"

"Not strange strange, strange like strangers. We didn't know them. They were nice enough, it wasn't really their fault, but it was just too awkward."

"You guys fuck in front of strangers out there all the time."

"This is different," she shrugged. "When we go out there, we set up our stuff at our spot, and it's our spot. It's like we've staked our territory, and if people want to watch us fuck, then they have to come to us. It feels safer somehow. I know that's not rational, but that's more comfortable. These people were in our spot, which made it their spot, so we didn't have a territory. If we had started fucking in front of them, it would be like we were invading their space, and that would have been rude."

"Why didn't you ask them to leave?"

Tethys glared at me. "That's a public space! We can't do that. It's first come first served. I'm not saying they were doing anything wrong, it was just an awkward situation."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, now almost understanding.

"It's ok," Tethys shrugged. "I'm just disappointed. I'm spoiled I guess. I love fucking at the lake, and I get to embrace my inner exhibitionist. I get grumpy when I'm denied my debauchery and perverted pleasures of the flesh."

"I do understand," I commiserated. "For you, sex is a misdemeanor. The more you miss, da meaner you get!"

"You ain't seen mean yet, Motherfucker!" she slapped me on the arm, stifling a chuckle. "And you're not going to make me miss it now!"

The next week, the same couple was there again. But Tethys wasn't complaining this time.

"Their names are Joe and Joanne. They call themselves Joe and Jo, of course. Kind of sweet. They're real nice. They're in their mid forties, but they look really good for their age."

"So I take it you were actually able to fuck this time?"

"Yep! They apologized for cramping our style last week. They just moved to Austin, and they're buying a house, but they're not really moved in yet. They come from San Diego, and they used to hang out at Black's Beach a lot. They really like Hippie Hollow, but they aren't familiar with the culture there yet."

"So they aren't prudes?" I probed.

"Not at all. Actually, they're swingers, and have been all their lives. Their parents were swingers, so it's natural for them to fuck with people watching. In fact, they fucked in front of us first, and that really broke the ice."

"Must have been an interesting conversation," I guessed.

"Oh, yeah. They say they're going to be regulars on Saturday, so we're going to share the spot. I think it will work out."

For the bulk of the month, Tethys was doing background research for her mermaid commission. She did a few studies, and actually took my advice to use herself as a model. She combined that with some features from Sonia, and a person was slowly taking shape. She hadn't started on the canvas yet, but she was almost at the point of prepping it.

In late July, she got a call from Henri, of all people.

"I've managed to put myself in a position where I can take some time off, and Sonia's returning soon, so I wanted to make some preparations for that. In the meantime, I was wondering if your schedule is still open for Monday, and if you might have mercy on my humble soul and allow a visit from me," Tethys reported him as saying. I'm not sure it was a complete word for word quote, but it sounded pretty close to the way he talks.

"I said yes, of course," she told me. "Actually, I squealed with joy. I miss him. I miss Sonia more, but I miss Henri too."

"So when is Sonia coming back?" I asked.

"He didn't say," she shrugged. "And I haven't heard from her in a while. I just hope it's soon."

Later she told me of another idea.

"I'm getting ready to start processing my canvas for the mermaid," she said, "and it needs gesso as an undercoat. I've been doing some research on what the ancients used to make gesso out of, and I had an idea for a homemade version."

"Isn't that kind of risky for a big commission like this?" I queried.

"Yeah, but I think it will work. It's art. Art is always risky. Besides, I think this will be perfect for Mrs. Sheffield."

She wouldn't tell me her plan, but she did say one strange thing.

"I need you to take next Tuesday off. I'm going to say the same thing to Carl. I need you both at my apartment on Tuesday. I know you have vacation time saved up."

"Are you going to tell me why?"

"Nope. But it has to do with Mrs. Sheffield. It's important. For art."

Having heard from Henri affected my plans for our Friday night date. We were planning on dinner and a movie, but I hadn't settled on a spot for dinner yet. I immediately made reservations for The Taino, I knew Tethys would want to have a word with him before seeing him on Monday. I was right, but I didn't know how right. Rather than wait until Friday evening, Tethys called him early Friday morning, dragging him out of bed and somehow twisting his arm to agree to join our get-together on Tuesday. So now she had three famously horny, famously naked men scheduled to be at her apartment during the day Tuesday. I didn't know what she had in mind for us, but knowing us, and knowing Tethys, I was reasonably sure it wasn't going to be Trivial Pursuit.

When I first met Tethys, she was wearing no makeup or jewelry. That was her style, and I fully approved. She was beautiful without it. For Friday's date, she made a mild exception, donning a simple set of earrings and a tastefully minimal gold necklace. She wore them with the same hemp romper that she had worn to her art exhibit, again without bra or panties. The jewelry turned her casual attire into something understatedly elegant, in my opinion. I found it irresistibly sexy, and I couldn't wait to get her out of it. A pair of sandals, one step above flip flops, completed her ensemble. Tethys never wore high heels. She didn't own a pair, and refused to attend events where they were expected. It was a decision she had put her foot down for, so to speak. I completely approved. I think high heels are a torture and abuse visited upon women, and if I were dictator I'd ban them all together. I even refuse to watch porn videos where women are wearing high heels during sex. That was something where Tethys and I saw completely eye to eye. For those who think wearing high heels accentuates a woman's assets, I challenge you to contemplate an adult female gymnast on the balance beam, or a track and field athlete, or an elite female tennis player, or a woman in a cross-fit competition, and tell me to my face that these women do not look incredibly sexy and beautiful. You just can't make that argument. Tethys in her natural state simply could not be improved upon.

MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers