My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meal was great, Tethys was looking like a million bucks, and I was feeling like a smug stud. Then Henri made his appearance. It seemed to me like the floor suddenly became slippery from the dripping desire of all the women in the room. Tethys was no exception. She stared at him unblinking, eyes glazed, slackjawed, practically drooling from her mouth. I knew she was drooling from her pussy. Good thing she wasn't wearing panties. I wondered if the next customer in her chair would feel the residue.

Henri played the room like a boss, gladhanding all the men, seducing all the women. I tried to be philosophical about it. Tethys was fucking Carl three times a week, had been for two years, and I didn't feel even a hint of jealousy. She hadn't fucked Henri for a couple of months, she hadn't fucked him nearly as often, and was basically a sideline toy for the entertainment of himself and Sonia, albeit a completely willing toy, and yet I was feeling threatened by him. It wasn't rational, but it was understandable. He had a charisma that drew women to him. He didn't even have to try. His mere existence was a threat to male partners everywhere. On top of that, he could cook up a killer sea bass. What wasn't to hate?

I couldn't blame him, though. If I had the looks, the talent, the social skills, and the king cobra of a cock that Henri had, I'd probably be drinking in the adulation of female fans as well, and I wouldn't regret it. He eventually made his way to our table, effortlessly turned on the charm, shook my hand, and inquired about the meal. I had to be honest, it was beyond superb, damn him. He grinned at me with those perfect teeth, that photogenic face that reminded me so much of an even handsomer Denzel Washington, or Billy Dee Williams, or Lionel Richie, or maybe even LeBron James with more hair and less beard. That grin reminded me that he knew what I looked like. He'd seen videos of me in action. He had seen my cock. He'd watched me fuck Tethys. And he knew I'd seen him. I'd seen his cock. I'd watched him fuck Tethys. And he knew, with easy confidence, that he did not come up short in the comparison.

He turned to Tethys, and I could almost hear the gurgling sounds from her cunt. He took her hand and kissed it with a bow, worshiped her beauty with his words and his eyes. Finally he winked at her as if to say "I'll see you Tuesday." Then he was off to the next table, casting the same spell on another smitten woman.

Tethys was breathing hard. But I wasn't jealous. Damn him.

I did what I could to distract her. There were so many more pleasant topics to discuss -- war, famine, ebola virus, politics... She gazed miles beyond me as I tried to bring up one interesting idea or event after another, and she nodded and agreed. Then, out of the blue, she changed the subject.

"Have I ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?"

Shit. I wasn't ready for that. I assumed she was thinking about Henri, and she had just flipped me over and pinned me. I tapped out. I surrendered. I was just as smitten by her as she had been by Henri a few minutes before.

The meal continued pleasantly, and Tethys quickly bared a foot and began caressing my leg under the table with it. My mind was calming down. Henri was not a threat. Tethys had done more than fuck him, she'd had long, heart to heart talks with him. He missed Sonia. He was in love with Sonia. Sonia was his world. And she was halfway across that world, happily fucking men in half a dozen different countries. Sonia wasn't really polyamorous, she wasn't monogamous. She liked to fuck, and she didn't see a reason to abstain just because her true love was not available. Love and sex were independent values to her, as to many men. Henri indulged and even enjoyed her peccadillos when he was there to share them with her. Without her, some of the shine was gone.

Although that wouldn't stop him from gangbanging Tethys next Tuesday, I reminded myself. But of course, Carl and I were going to gangbang Tethys on Tuesday as well, so I was a hypocrite.

It was hard to stay negative with Tethys rubbing all over my leg, and when the bill finally arrived, I was more than ready to go. Tethys had to pick one more fight. She wanted to pay the bill.

"Not just no, but hell no!" I shot back.

"Half of it?"

"No!"

She then began her logical argument, which I knew was going to involve her equality as a person and not wanting to be "bought" and how the tradition of the man paying for dinner is just a reflection of the male dominance hierarchy, et cetera. I cut her off.

"This isn't charity," I sighed. "This is personal responsibility. I chose to take you out tonight, I chose the restaurant, I pay for my decisions."

"I chose my menu items..."

"No!"

"The tip?"

"No!"

I make triple what she does, this is a fancy restaurant, and I'd be forcing her into poverty and humiliation if she payed. She'd probably have to turn tricks on the street to get the money back, and I couldn't live with myself if she had to do that.

"All right, on one condition," she finally conceded. "Forget the movie, take me home, and fuck me senseless! I'm so horny right now I could explode!"

That, I could live with. Although in our condition we weren't going to stop at 'senseless.' That would be closer to the starting point.

She sucked my cock all the way home while I drove. Ok, not the safest thing to do, but I was careful. We fucked in the shower while cleaning each other. We made it to the bed, and after Tethys pulled up a porn video, something with a group of young men and women having a naked picnic orgy at a wooded lakeshore, I indulged myself in enjoying her absolutely delectable pussy. Every drop she emitted became my delicious nectar. Often she doesn't want foreplay, she wants to be fucked first, but tonight I wasn't having that. I wanted to taste her, she was my treat.

Once I'd given her multiple oral orgasms, I was ready. I got on top and sank my cock into her, fast and hard. She likes to be on top, and I enjoy her that way too, but sometimes I want to pound the shit out of her, and tonight was one of those nights. She spawned more orgasms, and we were both dripping sweat when she had to stop me for a breather. She recovered her breath faster than I did, and before I knew it she had flipped me over on my back, clambered atop me, and was riding my cock as energetically as she ever did.

Being on top gives her extra control, and she uses that control for good, not evil. On this occasion she used some of the time to relax and enjoy the video, but that slowdown in her rhythm also allowed her to toy with my shaft using her kegel muscles. She squeezed the muscles in a rhythm that was out of sync with the frequency of her up and down motions, which meant the point on my shaft being squeezed never repeated exactly, It was like my entire cock being squeezed all over, but only a single bit at a time and in an unpredictable pattern. It was wild! She hadn't quite milked me this way before. It affected her as much as it was affecting me, and her next orgasm was a big one. She had to stop and lay down on top of me.

I took over the thrusting duties until she got herself back under control, then she sat back up and pivoted, facing my feet and leaning back while I tweaked her nipples with my fingers. Her muscular pussy kept up the milking pressure, and my Newtonian response -- the equal and opposite reaction took hold. I could feel the pressure building in the base, and my cum was collecting for its big emergence. Tethys felt it too, and she performed a sudden and amazingly athletic move, considering the situation. Her pussy flew upwards off of my crotch and sailed backwards towards my face, while her own face rotated the other direction and dropped down to my cock, guided by fast and accurate hands. Her shift to a full sixty-nine position took about five seconds, and I got to enjoy her liquid labia soaking my mouth at the same moment that my forceful ejaculate was finding its way onto her tongue.

"Wow!" was about all I could say when I'd caught my breath, "You're amazing!" She snuggled up next to me and I was asleep before I could properly articulate my appreciation of her performance. I would have liked to have gone over the details, but instead I merely enjoyed the afterglow in my slumber.

The next morning, Tethys made me breakfast in bed, put on another porn video that looked to be a preparation for her upcoming workout with Carl, and somehow manipulated me into another intense pounding fuck session. This time I was on top, and this time I squirted an impressively massive load deep into her cunt. For a brief moment I considered how much my recovery ability had grown since I'd started fucking Tethys, and how an ejaculation frequency that would have made me limp and exhausted a year and a half ago now seemed to be my standard output. I was proud of myself.

I knew what Tethys was going to do with this semen. As I pulled out of her, she locked her vaginal opening tight, making an efficient seal against leakage. She's the only woman I've known that has this ability, and she uses it to transport my load of cum intact all the way to Carl's so that he can fuck it out of her as sloppy seconds. Of course, he'd prefer the freshness and immediacy of a pussy that had been filled only seconds before, but we didn't have live threesomes very often, much to the disappointment of both Tethys and Carl. He was used to his Saturday morning leftovers by now, and I wished him joy in their proper disposition.

In honor of Tethys, I spent the rest of Saturday naked, and actually had a productive day. Other than laundry and some general housecleaning, my biggest accomplishment was to finish Carl's workout tracking and training application that I'd offered to make for him a couple of months before. It had been a fun project, and made me appreciate the complexities and subtleties of strength training more than I had previously. Even more than just seeing the effect it had on Carl's and Tethys' muscles, I now felt I had a better understanding of it. I did a couple of final tests, proofread the user documentation, then copied it onto a USB stick. I'd be seeing Carl on Tuesday at Tethys' apartment, and I would show him the demo and the completed app then.

I got a couple of text photos from Tethys during the day, one a view of her dripping pussy after Carl had donated his share to the repository, and one later from the lake, obviously taken by a third party, of Carl sitting on the ledge with Tethys happily impaled on him. I looked at it long and lovingly. She was beautiful when she was fucking, there was no other way to describe it. Sex made her transcendent, it was for her the culmination of her existence. There was no one else in the world that I could make that claim for. Saying she lived for sex was too trite. Saying she was meant for sex was closer to reality. I loved that woman.

In bed that night I was surprised by feeling the urge to masturbate. Having cum the previous night and this morning, not so long ago that would have satisfied my need for a couple of days. Not any more. I was adapting to Tethys levels of sexual capacity -- not there yet, but a lot closer than I'd been before. I held off, though. I knew tomorrow she'd be hungry for more, and maybe I could have a little extra saved up to give her. I slept happy and easy again.

Sunday we had planned to get together with my sisters and brother and their families at one of the parks scattered along the banks of Shoal Creek. We'd picked out one of the larger ones, with plenty of picnic spaces, soccer fields, and walking trails. Tethys would meet me there. I arrived early, or so I thought. I figured that having to get a bunch of wiggly kids dressed and fed and in the car would take my siblings a while, but as usual, I hadn't counted on the professional-level organizational skills of my siblings and siblings in law. They absolutely loved being spouses and parents, their kids were happy and well behaved when they absolutely had to be, and I was of course the black sheep of the family. Because parenting was so meaningful to them, they had always been somewhat disappointed that I had never found myself a domestic woman and settled down with my own kids to raise. I could never explain that domestic women didn't seem to want to have anything to do with my feral cock.

When Tethys arrived on the scene they thought their worries were over, and immediately adopted her as their own. I could not complain about the love and friendship they extended to her, and the kids loved her especially, but as a year passed and we made no moves towards marriage, the worries increased. It was tradition now to ask about our marriage plans every time we got together. Tethys had long since arrived at her stock answer, "I can't be tied down." That's what they expected to hear, and I always hoped that would be the extent of it.

We spent all morning and well into the afternoon with the family. Most, of the family, at least, my Mom was off taking a tour of New Zealand, with special attention being paid to the Hobbit habitats. Lunch was good, the kids were rambunctious but fun, Tethys was admired and loved by everyone as usual, and we even found a little time to ourselves, enough for some furtive kissing and cock squeezing as we walked to the other side of the park.

"Did you get the pictures I sent?" she asked.

"You looked luscious!" I smiled. Who took the ones at Hippie Hollow?"

"Our new friend Joanne. They don't annoy me any more, by the way. I like them being there. She wants to fuck Carl, and I think we're going to get together for that eventually."

"All the women want to fuck Carl," I shook my head. "And Henri. But I have one gal who likes to fuck me, so I'm happy, except when I'm all left out."

"You'd be surprised," she assured me. "Your problem is that you don't even bother to look for anyone."

"Why should I, when I have you?" I responded. "I might be able to find another woman, and I guess maybe one that wouldn't laugh at my cock or be disgusted by it, but she still wouldn't be like you."

"You don't want another woman like me," she said. Of course I disagreed. She sat me down on a nearby park bench, and began stroking my ego.

"Nobody understands me, accepts me, and embraces me like you do. I know I'm not the archetype of the loyal partner, and most men would be horrified at the thought of being in a relationship with somebody like me. You not only understand me, you love me and respect me and encourage me to be myself, even if it means I'm sometimes being with somebody other than you. You're unusual, unique, and I'm lucky to have you."

She repeated again. "There are women who would love this Flight Deck, and if you don't find yourself one, I'm going to do it for you!" She squeezed my cock again through my pants, and I could feel the flight deck preparing to stage a sortie.

"And how do you propose to do that?" I was still skeptical, and it still wasn't really a priority for me.

"Trust me," she said.

We got my bulge back under control, and returned to the rest of the family. The afternoon passed quickly, between the snacks, the frisbee, the football, the wrestling of small wiggling creatures, the occasional stumbles and tears, and lots of rides from Uncle Taylor. I loved those kids, but I was so grateful they had real parents to take them home at the end of the day!

I didn't notice that Tethys had been missing until she came back. I didn't notice anything else unusual until the day was drawing to a close, and people were starting to pack up and reclaim their children. My oldest sister Jenny found a moment when I was alone, packing up items worth salvaging. She stood in front of me smiling, but the look was odd. I looked back, a little expectantly. She seemed to have something to say.

"Taylor, I love you. I mean, I love all of us, but I've always considered you special. You know I used to worry about you."

"I know, Jenny. But you really didn't have to. I knew I was different, it was just hard to be able to fit in. I wanted to be normal, but I didn't know how. That wasn't your fault, it was me."

"Brother, I said you're special. That's not a bad kind of different, it's a good kind. But listen, I'm not worried about you any more. You have Tethys, and she's as special as you are. I love her too. I think both of you were meant for each other. You two have a good thing, it's beautiful to see. She's beautiful, and you're beautiful. Don't ever try to be normal, ok? I love you and Tethys just the way you are, and I won't nag you any more about getting married. But don't you dare let her go, either." Ok, now I'm babbling. Sorry. But... I love you."

She gave me a big hug, then stood back and smiled some more. There were tears in her eyes. I couldn't imagine what the hell was going on.

"I love you too, Sis," I said as I shuffled me feet. "I'm glad you like Tethys, I really am. We aren't splitting up. Not ever, I hope."

"Good!" she patted my arm. "Ok, I'll see you soon."

She finished loading the kids into her car, and I finished packing my own stuff. Tethys had already left in her car. We'd meet back at my house.

"What just happened?" I asked myself.

Tethys was already but unsurprisingly naked when I got back home. She had the refrigerator and the pantry re-organized to accept the picnic leftovers.

We were both ready for a shower, and as we climbed in she began breaking out her shaving gear.

"Can I do that for you?" I asked. "I haven't seen your pussy close up all day, and I've missed it."

"You don't have to ask twice!" she agreed, and I was off to the races.

Not really. She shaved often enough that there was very little stubble to remove, so it should be a quick job. I took my time, though, because I really did want that intimacy with her pussy. It was the center of my desire, the heart of my fantasy life, and in some strange way, my real soulmate. The rest of Tethys was too, of course, but in her way she was just as centered on her pussy as I was my cock, so the argument could be made that the seat of both of our souls was in our genitals. The argument could be made, but I never really argued it with anybody, not even Tethys. She'd simply accept the argument and agree with it.

She was smooth and rinsed clean, and I was languidly enjoying the feel of her labia and the little fleshy folds of pleasure that surrounded her clit. I got the distinct impression she was enjoying it too, so I didn't rush. It felt nice, like a moment of worship, of paying respect and homage to the woman I loved. Somehow, suddenly, my affection for the heavenly smooth cunt before my eyes triggered the memory of what Jenny had said to me today. I relayed the conversation to Tethys as I stroked her.

"I broke down and told Jenny our dark secret," she said with an almost hesitant chuckle. She dug it out of me. Somehow I think she may have already suspected. I told her we're not monogamous. She promised to take it with her to the grave."

"You mean you're not monogamous," I reminded her, giving a little pinch and tug on the nubbin of her clit. She gasped with pleasure. "I've been completely monogamous."

"Not for much longer, Big Boy," she said again, with conviction. "We are going to get you fucked. Trust me!"

"That can be taken more than one way," I snarked.

"Trust me!" she repeated. "And now fuck me!"

She leaned herself against the shower wall and spread her legs, maybe invitingly, but more likely demandingly. I had no intention of resisting.

I fucked her good and hard from behind, my balls slapping against her clit, her outstretched fingers clawing at the tiled shower wall. She moaned her way to two orgasms, and then I felt the need welling up in my own loins.

"Stop!" she shouted, and straightened her ass, pulling away from me. I hadn't wanted to stop. She pranced out of the shower, grabbed two towels and threw one at me. She dried off, then assisted in drying me off. She was obviously in a hurry, and I didn't see much mystery in where she wanted to go next. My bed is just as comfortable for fucking as it is sleeping.