My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my floppy love handle and led me into the room. I flopped into the bed, and she held back for a moment to dig her phone out of her handbag.

She attached it to my computer, which was already hooked up to the big screen on the wall. "You're going to like this!" she told me. She downloaded all the Hippie Hollow photos and videos that they had taken today. We scrolled though some stills, and I thought she looked amazing. Then she played the video, and I was dumbstruck.

"Joanne took this?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's good, isn't she?"

For a cell phone video, it could have been professionally blocked out and choreographed. She looked so hot, and while Carl was there sticking his big rocket cock into her mouth and her cunt, Tethys was absolutely the star of the show. I couldn't have been any harder had she been sucking me through the video, which she was. By the time it was done, and Tethys was dripping a mixed load of man and woman cum out onto the ground to the cheers of onlookers, and Jo's voice from behind the lens, I was ready to lose my own load. Tethys wouldn't let me do that.

"Remember, love, you only get to cum once tonight, so make it a good one," she said.

"Remember? Remember what? Since when was that a thing?"

"Remember Tuesday," she said. "I have plans for you. You need to save it up until then. Afterwards, you can cum as often as you want. But no spilling your seed until then after this."

I knew Carl and I were supposed to have a threesome at her apartment on Tuesday, and that Henri would be present to make it something akin to a gang-bang, and it was so important to her that she'd had me take that day off work. I guessed she just wanted some extra volume to fill her cunt for Carl's sloppy seconds, but she'd never had me hold back before. She said make it a good one, so I did. I pounded her as hard and as fast as I could, deep impactful strokes. She screamed and yelled like a feral creature, with some of the best fuck talk I had heard from her so far.

"Slam me, mother fucker! Slam your fuckin' slut like she's never been slammed! Own me with your cock! Make me your fucking cock slave! I'm your mother fucking loving siren cockslave!"

That was good. She got at least three orgasms out of it, and they were full-throated. I returned the favor, with a few "take my cock, you fucking slut!" type of remarks. That's not really my style, and I was only doing it for her. I love what some people call dirty talk, worshipful words of lust and appreciation of her delectable cunt and tits. But I don't like it sounding like pseudo-rape. Some women have those fantasies, some men fantasize being the rapist. I was glad Tethys was a willing and happy slut, because I couldn't use the term in even a pretend hostile sense. But I could try to be emphatic.

I pulled out of her cunt and shoved my cock roughly into her mouth. She opened her throat and took it down like a champ. It was too much. I exploded into that beautiful mouth, and Tethys pooled all of it on her tongue without spilling a drop. She left it there until I was helpless on my back, gasping, and she snuggled up to me. She opened her mouth and showed me the full load sitting in there. Then she loudly swallowed it like the smiling cumslut that I loved, kissed me, and cuddled.

No more cumming until Tuesday, I mean it," she breathed happily, her gentle content voice belying her words. "No jacking off either. If you meet a girl and she wants to fuck you, that's different. Go for it then."

"I think you're safe," I assured her.

--- To be continued