My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's the way progress happens in the corporate world. That's why it takes disrupters who are assholes, like Elon Musk, for anything to move ahead. Right now it looks like you're asking me to take a major career risk for a payback that seems fairly minor and abstract. I can pitch this to the company president and the finance people and the lawyers, but I sure can't approve it without their buy-in. If it doesn't work, and they did approve it, then the shit's going to roll downhill."

He leaned back. "So for me, the reward if it succeeds is minor at best, the risk is catastrophic. In that situation, what would you do in my shoes?"

"What if I could convince you that the chances of success are far higher than the chances of failure?" I responded. "We can make the transition so seamless that customers don't notice, and when the bottom line responds because of it, you'll get the credit."

"I won't get the credit, that's not how it works," Gil shook his head. "You'll get credit, Beth will get credit, Lundas will take credit, these things float up and trickle down, but they tend to leave out the middle."

"If you let us, we can help make sure that you get your share of credit if it works, and I also think that between the three of us, we can come up with a way to insulate you if it doesn't," Beth piped in. "Those kinds of games get played in corporations all the time."

"Sure they do," Gil said. "But you're going to have to do what's best for you in the long run. I can't expect, or trust, that you would take any bullets on my account. The bottom line is," he repeated with emphasis, "you're going to have to convince me beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's a sure thing before I stick my neck out and ask for a high level approval."

"That's fair," I responded. "Beth has already produced a very comprehensive overview with detailed implementation steps and a great study of the pros and cons. The logic is better than anything I've ever given you before. If you want, we can give it a nice set of graphics and Powerpoint magic to make it the kind of thing the suits like. We'll present it to you, if you like it, you can call in the big guns to start the ball rolling on it."

"I'll have to do more than like it, I'll need a religious conviction with full koolaid drinking if I'm going to evangelize to my bosses. Think you can give me that?"

"I can give the sermon, and Taylor will bring in the choir," smirked Beth. For once, that smirk wasn't annoying me.

"I'll give you an hour on Thursday afternoon." He pronounced. "Think that'll work?"

"We'll be ready," Beth answered confidently. If she was ready, I'd be ready.

We headed back to my cubicle. "Good job, Beth," I smiled. "This is the closest to the goal we've ever been. Now I just hope that if we do get approval, we can actually pull it off."

"Oh, we can, oh Ye of little faith," she grinned. "Just approach it like you approach your harem of porn starlets." She winked and was down the hall before I could retort.

I started to get into my regular afternoon routine when Mike, a senior database programmer, stuck his head over the cubicle wall.

"So, you guys finally going to bring us into the open-source cult?" he asked, smiling.

"One can hope," I smiled back. "We didn't get any commitments, but we didn't get a 'go to hell' either."

"That's progress," he nodded. "Oh, did you check your email this afternoon? Bowling party at the Silver Lanes over Labor Day weekend. Company pays for the lanes and the shoes. I think we have like half the place reserved. You should bring Tethys."

I was sure Mike had a crush on Tethys, and I couldn't fault him for that. It just proved that he had good taste in women. I wondered if he'd be as enamored of her if he knew of our lifestyle. It had been a few months since we'd shared a gathering of coworkers, June 14th, in fact, when we'd gathered at a local sports bar to watch the Houston Astros trounce Toronto. Neither Tethys and I were big baseball fans, but it was fun to hang out every now and then with the guys from the office. Tethys did enjoy the attention, and she attracted a fair amount of it. Whether she needed that much attention at the stage of our social lives, I wasn't so sure.

"I haven't checked my email since before lunch," I told him. "Labor Day weekend? I'll ask her, we might be able to make it." Tethys did enjoy bowling occasionally, more than watching baseball actually, and I hoped I wasn't just putting Mike off, it might be fun.

I was surprised to find Tethys at my house waiting for me when I got home. Until recently, she'd been going to Carl's to lift weights on Monday evenings, and then spending the night there. Since being hired by Sonia, though, Carl had quit his job at the solar panel installation company and was working as Sonia's trainer. He'd hosted Sonia, Tethys, and Megan this morning, and certainly fucked all three of them. Tethys would then have gotten back to her apartment in time to entertain Henri and Sonia around lunchtime, but she still had her art to work on. I hadn't expected she quit early enough to drive to my place before I got home.

"Nice to see you," I grinned as I walked through the door. It was definitely nice to see her. She was naked as usual, looking pumped and energized. It was obvious she'd been fucked multiple times, and that always put her in a good mood.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?" she asked sweetly.

"Dinner? You sure are being domestic today. I hadn't even thought about dinner, I'm still full from lunch."

"That's fine, maybe you'll be happy with sandwiches a couple of hours from now" she asked.

"Sure."

"Good. Let's get in the shower and then go to bed and fuck. We have a lot to talk about today." I could definitely get used to this kind of schedule.

We showered and shaved each other. Tethys was in a great mood, and showed no sign that all the sex of the last several days had dampened her ardor. As soon as we got in bed, she sucked me quickly to hardness, then clambered on top and impaled herself on me, riding in her customary cowgirl position.

"Seems like I've fucked everybody but you lately," she sighed,"and you're my favorite fuck. I've missed you."

"You fucked me last night," I remind her.

"That was just once," she grumped. "I need you more often than that. I shouldn't be complaining, though. I've still had some stellar sex lately."

"Me too," "I agreed. "Thanks for introducing me to your porn star friends. That was a great party yesterday."

"Speaking of porn star friends, is it ok if Megan comes over to spend the night tonight after she gets off work? That's why I wanted to fuck you early this evening, so you'd recover enough to have something left for her later."

"Sure, it's been so long since I fucked her. Like a whole day!"

"And you gave her an amazing orgasm while she was singing a song on top of you. That was one hot sight to see, Taylor. You know, Megan really likes you. In fact, I think she loves you. She's going to need your affection tonight."

"Why, what happened today? Is she ok?"

Tethys giggled through her increasingly ragged breathing. "Oh, she had a good day. My schedule was kind of thrown off by me leaving my car at Carl's. The plan was to fuck Henri and Sonia at lunch, then go over to Carl's and work out and give him sloppy seconds, and then to go back home and work some more on the Sea Goddess. But since I got to Carl's so early, and he was at home instead of being at work, it made more sense to get my workout in early. The only downside was that he didn't get his sloppy seconds."

"I expected that, actually," I reminded her. "I knew Carl was going to be at home. I figured you'd do a morning session instead of the afternoon. I wasn't sure if Sonia and Megan would be there at the same time as you, but I was sure he'd be seeing them today."

"They both showed up just a few minutes after I got there," Tethys acknowledged. "Carl was already balls-deep in me, and sloppy seconds or not, he had a load of semen with my name on it. They had to wait."

"Poor neglected ladies," I commiserated."

"Yeah, it was tragic," she smiled. "They had to wait until after the workout to get fucked. I got to drip cum on Carl's gym floor while we lifted, just the way he likes it. Anyway, they both came home with me later, so that Megan actually got to fuck Henri along with Sonia and me when he got there. "Poor Henri, I'm not sure he'll recover from that."

"Henri's got time to recover," I said. "He's not going to have sex again for how many days?"

"Oh, Sonia's going to get a couple of morning fucks out of him during the week," she assured me. "But yeah, he'll have some downtime. Anyway, now Megan's gotten two orgasms and two cum loads from men, and girl orgasms from both Sonia and me. I figured she'd be sexed out. But now, seems like all that just warmed her up. I think we've created a monster."

"So tonight she wants to return to her creator?" I laughed. "Should I be gentle?"

"I don't think so. I asked her if her pussy was sore and she said no, just wetter. And that was after fucking Henri today. It took me along time to be able to take a full length fuck from Henri, and yeah, hers was full length, without getting some soreness. Much less multiple guys. Remember when it was just you and Carl? Damn, I was almost virginal then."

I laughed. I loved these kinds of fucks, where she rode my cock and we chatted. No pressure to cum, but it felt exquisite. And how could I not enjoy her company in any context?

"I think Megan wants to sing on your cock again tonight. You've gotten her really inspired, she said she's become a totally new person in the short time since she met us."

"You know, I wasn't joking when I said that felt like a spiritual experience," I told her. "I can believe it would transformational for her."

"It was for me, just watching and hearing," she began to moan. "Oh, God, I think I'm going to cum now!"

She did, with a long, shuddering groan that sent electric fire through my loins and up behind my eyeballs. She never stopped moving on me.

"Taylor, I don't know how sustainable this is going to be, I know we're putting a lot of sexual demands on you. But fuck, watching you fuck Megan, and seeing her face, and knowing what misery she's come through to feel that joy, and hear that song, and knowing how you triggered that desire in her makes me hotter than about any other thing I've ever experienced. It's weird, but I need to watch you fuck Megan almost as much as I need you to fuck me. I love watching you fuck the others too, Sonia and Hera and Jo. Oh, Taylor I have got to pimp you out!"

She orgasmed again, and that talk and the inner visuals I was getting was sure adding to the pressure for me to squirt as well. There was no need to hold back, so within a few minutes I was spurting jets of sweet thick fluid into Tethys' chamber. She slowed down, and then pulled off of me.

"I hadn't planned it, but I think I'm going to keep this cum inside me for Megan to eat when she gets here. I know she wants to taste it."

"Do you want to do anything else while we wait?" I asked. "We still have several hours before she gets here."

"Just cuddle and talk." Tethys said. "I won't leak."

As we spooned, I told her about the plans for the bowling over Labor Day weekend. She reacted not only positively, but enthusiastically.

"Will Beth be there? I want to meet her."

"I'm not sure," I said. "We didn't discuss it. But we're getting along better now, and our kinky ways are no longer an issue for her."

"Good, I'll go back to sending you fuck photos, and you can show them to her." she giggled. "And what if we bring Megan and Hera bowling with us? We can sign them up as family."

"Mike would get weak in the knees if we did that." I laughed. "He's already got a crush on you."

"I know, you told me before. I think he's cute. Do you think he could handle it if me or Megan or Hera gave him an opportunity?

"I'm not sure his worldview is ready for that," I chuckled. "But anyway, that's a little too close to home as far as work goes. I want to keep those relationships uncomplicated."

"I know, and I agree," she sighed. "A girl can dream, though."

Speaking of dreaming, it's a good thing we'd left the back door unlocked, because we slept through Megan's knock. The lights in the bedroom were on, but my lights were out, until I felt a squeeze on my cock, with a warm and wet sensation starting at the head and moving downward. I assumed it was Tethys, and moaned in appreciation. I was answered by a giggle, a giggle that did not sound like her voice.

My eyes snapped open,and once they could focus I found myself staring into Megan's lovely brown eyes, glinted with glee, her mouth about halfway down the shaft of my cock, which had grown in response to her touch surprisingly quickly and unconsciously. Tethys was still asleep. I toyed with the idea of waking her, but decided to hold off for now. I had a higher priority right in front of me.

Megan momentarily pulled off my cock and smiled.

"Old dried cum. I'm having to use lots of slobber to remelt it. Am I late for the party? You two must have worn each other out."

"We're getting ready to start a whole new party in your honor," I grinned, and gasped as her lips slid down my shaft once more. "We were just taking a quick breather."

"It can't have been too quick," she laughed, coming up once more. "I knocked at the door for the longest time, I rang the doorbell, which isn't very loud by the way, and I called Tethys' phone. I left a short message, but it's not worth listening to. The paranoid part of me thought that maybe you were avoiding me and wouldn't answer the door, since the lights were all on, but that didn't make any sense. So I just headed around to the back, and the door there was unlocked, so I trespassed. Are you going to call the cops?"

"Uh, I don't think so," I chuckled. "They'd just want to join in, and they aren't invited."

"What's the crime?" Tethys broke in sleepily. "There may be entering, but no breaking."

"Welcome back to the waking world!" I said, as Megan slid her her lips down my now wet and throbbing cock. "A friend has overcome many obstacles in order to rescue us from weary unconsciousness."

Tethys yawned and smiled at both Megan and I. Then she patted the mattress, slammed her palm on it, and slapped her own hip. "Shit!" she groaned.

"What?" Megan and I both looked at her with concern.

"I leaked!" she moaned in profound disappointment.

I felt bad for her, since I knew how much she'd wanted Mega to experience our mixed nectar. Megan knew how to express her sympathy as, after another tongue-flickering pass down my flight deck, she grinned at me.

"Hold onto this, sexy man, I'll be back."

To Tethys she said "You were holding it for me? That's so sweet! I'll bet there's still plenty for me to have a taste."

In an instant she was ensconced between those bronze muscular thighs, lapping our combined juices, Tethys squirming and moaning in joy. I stroked myself slowly, happy for the moment to watch these two beautiful ladies enrapture one another.

Tethys came with a loud gurgling cry, and as she was panting in her recovery, Megan turned her attention back to me.

"I can't believe how good you both taste. But you'll feel even better inside me!"

She climbed up, straddled me, and quickly and easily plunged herself down on my cock. The expression on her face immediately changed, her eyes took on a dreamy quality, and began breathing deeply. Tethys sidled over beside me and gazed up at her.

"You are so beautiful, girl" she sighed. "Fuck our man. Fuck him deep. What a beautiful sweetheart you are. Look how wet and shiny you've made his cock!"

She reached down and began stroking my balls, then slid her finger up and down the keel of my shaft in synchrony with Megan's own up and down sliding.

Megan whimpered softly, and squenched her face as she momentarily looked upwards. She took another deep breath, and then began to sing.

"Like a small boat

On the ocean

Sending big waves

Into motion

Like how a single word

Can make a heart open

I might only have one match

But I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say

Wrecking balls inside my brain

I will scream them loud tonight

Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song

Take back my life song

Prove I'm alright song

My power's turned on

Starting right now I'll be strong

I'll play my fight song"

I recognized it right away, Rachel Platten's Fight Song. I'd always considered it a beautiful song with a beautiful message, and Megan sang it clear and evenly, without wavering, and without interrupting the rhythm of her fucking on my cock. This was at least as impressive as yesterday, when she'd sung Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up" while fucking me in front of the crowd at Joe and Jo's party. Then she'd had a microphone and speakers, tonight it was just her voice. Her hands clenched down on my pectorals, anchoring her as she rolled and twisted her hips, remaining impaled on my eager shaft. Tethys continued to coo and massage us, and, like yesterday, near the end of the song she shook with a very powerful orgasm, yet still maintained her motion and her vocals.

"And I don't really care if nobody else believes

'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me."

"Sweetie," Tethys beamed as Megan came down off her climax and her performance, but continued to fuck me, "you are truly an artist. A beautiful erotic, creative sexual savant. I love that we found you."

Megan looked at her and smiled back, weakly, her voice now coming in short gasps. "I'm glad I found you guys too. I feel like you saved me." She paused and added, "and my mother. Thank you."

Tethys scooted back between our legs and her fingers were replaced by her tongue. "You are a delicious couple!" she mewed as she intermittently paused from licking the entire pathway from my anus, up my scrotum, over to my shaft, up to Megan's filled opening and continuing on to her own asshole. "Taylor, don't hold back. I think she's ready for you to fill her pussy with your sweet cum. Megan, spin around and face me. That way I can reach your clit while you fuck Taylor and you can both cum together."

Megan followed the suggestion, spinning quickly and effortlessly without relinquishing her vaginal grip on my shaft, even twisting it a bit as she rotated. It was less than a minute later when we both had our reward, the building pressure all through my groin, shaft, and tip exploded into her, the squirting fluid coating her inner walls, leaving plenty more to drain down over my shaft, where Tethys met it and consumed it hungrily.

Life was good, life was peaceful. The three of us lay together, each of us feeling the joy and comfort of one another, yet each of us lost in our own thoughts. I was thinking what I had already contemplated multiple times over the last year and a half, a thought that was becoming more frequent and more emphatic with time, how unusual my situation was, how lucky I was to have met Tethys, how, in spite of her highly non-mainstream proclivities, she was the right person for me. She had led me down paths that I never would have imagined going, that I never even imagined I would accept, and to my surprise I found that I was not only accepting these new ways, not only enjoying them, but even thriving on them. As unlikely as it would have seemed for the first thirty-one years of my life, this was the kind of relationship -- relationSHIPS -- that suited me. I was more confident, more comfortable, and more optimistic about the future than I had ever been. Not to mention that the sex was mindblowing.