My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like we should celebrate," Beth was beaming as we left the building for the evening. "Can I hug you?"

I gave her a willing hug, but urged caution. "I wouldn't count our chickens before they hatch. It still has several steps in the approval process, and there are still several people who could arbitrarily send it crashing down."

Still, it did seem like some preliminary celebration was appropriate,and Beth surprised me with her suggestion. "Why don't you bring Tethys and Hera out to the Ranchero tomorrow night. I'll meet you there for dinner and we can all stay for dancing afterwards."

"The Ranchero, is that a cowboy place?" I asked skeptically.

"Damn straight it is!" she grinned.

That night I entertained both Tethys and Hera at home, and later Megan joined us after her shift. My bed was big enough for three, but not for four, so once we were all sexually spent, Megan and Hera transferred to the second bedroom for the night, leaving Tethys and me alone. We managed to get another fuck in for just the two of us, a very nice one, and as we were drifting off in one anothers arms I told her about the days events, and the invitation from Beth.

"I'd say go for it," she said."I'd like to meet Beth, and I think it would be great for you to be able to show off two of your beautiful sexy women. It might make her want you."

"I don't want her to want me," I answered with mock irritation.

"Well, maybe she'll want me, or Hera," she giggled.

On Friday, at lunchtime, Beth came and shoved a stack of papers into my hands. "These are for your eyes only," she whispered, and made for her cubical with no further word. I sat down and removed the blank cover sheet, after ensuring nobody else was watching.

"Casey and Cassie, a Cowgirl's Discovery," read the title page. It was a short story, and as I skimmed through it I saw that it was peppered with a variety of sex scenes. On a random page I halted on:

"Cassie blushed involuntarily as Casey's sky blue eyes fixed upon her own turquoise irises, his mysterious smile penetrating beyond her soul and below her abdomen. She wanted to hang her head in sudden shyness, to nervously twist the dangling strands of blond hair resting on her shoulders, but she could not withdraw her gaze, nor close her gaping mouth as he lowered his face towards hers. The heat of their kiss radiated through her body, straining every muscle, every cell. Her breasts rose, then heaved, and her nipples pressed against the fabric of their confinement. The moisture between her legs, already creating great humidity within her panties, now threatened to drip through them, and down her thighs. She reached with one hand up to the bare chest of her soon-to-be lover, and the other felt his eager, almost desperate bulge pushing out the front of his pants in the most peculiar, yet most natural and inviting way."

Hot stuff indeed. A couple of hours later I stopped by Beth's desk. "Mind if the girls and I read it together for inspiration later?"

Beth smiled. "I hope you do. But hopefully not tonight?"

"Hera and Tethys are both looking forward to meeting you tonight. And if there's anything we can do to help you rope up a cowboy while we're there, we'll be glad to help."

"You're a saint, Taylor," she smirked. For some reason I didn't mind her smirk.